Femdom Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

vioroca

Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience

Year: 2019
Cast: Kendra Spade
Tags: jerk off, femdom, feet, stockings, instruction, cum, masturbation, pov
Description: Crawl on your knees slave and get extra close so you can see every part of my beautiful body. I want to see how hard you get in my presence as you learn to love your place at my feet. Now spit in your hand and wrap it firmly around your cock as I show you everything that you will never receive. Only real men get my tight, young pussy but don't worry I will still let an obedient slave like yourself cum today. You are going to have to work for it as I don't let my slave's cum for free. I want you to work extra hard on your stamina as last time I stroked your cock you came in 2 minutes. That just won't do! Today you are going to wait just a little bit longer as I help you get that stamina to where I want it to be. If you ever want to be upgraded to a sex slave you can't be a two-pump chump when I whore you out to all my girlfriends. You will learn to cum exactly when I command. No second less, no second more. It's okay start stroking a little bit faster slave as I know you can't help it. You will be my good, obedient stroking boy soon enough... xx Mistress Kendra Spade
Duration: 00:12:23
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 914 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/d888743529cd8/Kendra_Spade_-_Stroke_Obedience.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

vioroca

vioroca

Anastasia Knight - Cock Mommy

Cast: Anastasia Knight
Tags: strap-on, femdom, mom, stockings, anal
Description: Anastasia Knight is a ruthless Cock Mommy who always gets her way especially when it comes to getting her dick thoroughly pleasured. Her piggy bitch isn't an expert at getting his ass drilled but by the time she is done with him his ass will never be the same.
Duration: 00:19:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.1 Mbps avg, 0.162 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.40 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/8048d4886c583/Anastasia_Knight_-_Cock_Mommy.mp4

vioroca

Emily Willis - My Caged Cuck

Cast: Emily Willis
Tags: jerk off, cage, pov, tease, hardcore, masturbation, instruction, cum, femdom
Description: You have fallen deep into a state of slavery as your life is completely controlled by the young Mistress Emily Willis now. You are kept locked in your cage just like your cock is kept locked away in chastity as your Mistress demands. Not like you have any say in the matter so you better get used to a life filled with locks and cages as that is where you will spend. Mistress Emily is heading out for the evening to go get fucked by lots of big cocks while you remain locked up tight as her good-boy cuckold. She is a very slutty Mistress and just can't get enough dick as she teases you with the thought of being by her side while real men have their way with her. Just because you are in a cage doesn't mean she won't tease the hell out of you and your locked cock making you wish you were worthy enough to fuck her. Luckily you are her favorite cuckold and she is going to grace you with her cum-filled pussy to lick and clean up when she gets home. Isn't that what you have always dreamed of? To be kept in a cage and forced to lick her creampied pussy while your cock remains locked away in chastity?? Of course it slut! Now show your Mistress your sissy pink chastity so she can tease and deny that horny cock of yours...
Duration: 00:10:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 987 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 790 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/68c26e73e2e31/Emily_Willis_-_My_Caged_Cuck.mp4

vioroca

Marley Brinx - Gape for Daddy

Cast: Marley Brinx
Tags: prostate stimulation, fingering, strap-on, black, femdom, bondage, stockings, anal, daddy, gape, hardcore
Description: When Marley straps on her big, black cock she becomes the fierce and merciless Daddy Brinx. Her slut needs to be filled and fucked just like all men in her life and she has the cock to get the job done right. She isn't going to be a happy Master until her slut is gaping from being thoroughly hollowed out.
Duration: 00:17:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.29 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/c81319c05942a/Marley_Brinx_-_Gape_for_Daddy.mp4

vioroca

Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid - Male Specimen Experiments

Tags: bondage, femdom, bdsm, blonde, brunette
Description: Miss Riley and Chloe put their captive male to the test to see just how much his manhood can handle before he breaks. These two cruel and women treat their specimen like a science experiment using every tool in their arsenal to torment him for their amusement.
Duration: 00:17:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.5 Mbps avg, 0.186 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.45 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/d531fe1fb6916/Chloe_Cherry_Riley_Reid_-_Male_Specimen_Experiments.mp4

vioroca

Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Edging Queens

Tags: femdom pov, pov, tease, handjob, domination, orgasm control, cum, forced orgasm, double domination, femdom, humiliation, ruined orgasm
Description: You will be kept on edge and made to suffer by the hands of Mistresses Alina and Gianna who want nothing more than to fuck with your helpless body and vulnerable mind. It's a good thing you love every moment of your cock being under their strict control as they tease you, slap you and turn you into their perfect little playtoy. Only good boys are allowed to cum and you must first prove how good of a boy you can really be.
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.1 Mbps avg, 0.162 bit/pixel
Filesize: 902 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/48290e8604d00/Alina_Lopez_Gianna_Dior_-_Edging_Queens.mp4

vioroca

Mistress Cleo - Banged painfully by Cleo

Tags: strapon, cruel mistresses, black
Description: Mistress Cleo is wearing a black strapon and black rubber gloves, so everything is ready for a big assfuck for her poor slave, who is now not suspecting anything. He starts to be afraid when he sees that a punishment is going to happen and Cleo starts dragging him with that huge strapon he knows that he is going to be banged painfully.
Duration: 00:09:36
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~7 054 Kbps avg, 0.153 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~
Filesize: 507 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/03ea0fea9f24c/Mistress_Cleo_-_Banged_painfully_by_Cleo.mp4

vioroca

Mistress Amanda and Cleo - Girls

Tags: strapon, cruel mistresses
Description: The slave stuck between two sexy, gorgeous mistresses, but unfortunately for him it's not gonna be an easy ride for him. Both girls want to see him suffer like hell and they do everything to make him like hell. Amanda is fucking his pathetic ass like there is no tomorrow and Cleo makes him suck her strapon. If he does something they don't like, he get even more punished.
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~11.9 Mbps avg, 0.230 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 781 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f085bd721602/Mistress_Amanda_and_Cleo_-_Girls.mp4

vioroca

Oto Useda

Cast: Oto Useda, Inga Devil
Tags: cum, bondage, toys, bed, femdom, legs, dildo, big cock, tattoo, handjob, blow
Description: Sexy Oto Useda is laying on the bed with his girlfriend as they enjoy a magazine. It is no surprise that the girl is more interested in the sexy Oto than the magazine, over his back as he reads. She straddles Oto and tries to distract him as he rubs his shoulders and kisses his neck. Moving to the side she pulls down his underwear a little to kiss and spank that sexy ass. Then she completely removes Oto's underwear and spanks that ass. She continues to spank that sexy ass and leans down to kiss it too. Turning Oto over so she can kiss his nipples too. She sucks on Oto's pert nipples. Moving down to Oto's cock she soon has it rock hard as she sucks and wanks it.. Moving Oto she blindfolds him and he holds his legs in the air to show off his tight hole. She gives the ass a few spanks as he sucks on Oto's balls and rubs his hot hole. That sexy ass has a rosy glow as she spanks it some more while sucking the balls and wanking that big cock. Then Oto's tight holel s the push of a toy as it slide deep into his ass. The girl fucks his ass with the dildo as she wanks his hard cock. Taking a larger toy she opens that ass even wider whilst continuing to wank the cock. That hot ass is spanked as the toy fucks the hole. Oto raises that ass high in the air to get more of the toy deep inside. The girl keeps fucking and the hot ass, using a finger too. Then Leo lays flat on the bed and has his clamped nipples pulled and slapped. His big cock stands pround as he s his nipples being . The girl grabs the big dick and wanks it. Then all attention is on that big cock as it is wanked hard until it shoots the hot, creamy, cum.
Duration: 00:45:46
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.130 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~86.4 Kbps
Filesize: 1 012 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4cb4c204e8ce1/Oto_Useda.mp4