Fetish video - Armpits 5

Ramzes

Goddess April - Amethyst Pits

So weak and malleable, your little mind can't get enough of My perfect pits just before yoga. Did another Twitter poll on the color of My pits and amethyst won. Prepare to be totally obliterated by the most perfect tufts of hair - My armpits.

Size: 860 Mb
Time: 00:08:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Talia Tate - Stroke for Sweaty, Smelly, Hairy Armpits

After a long day of sessions, filming, and other fuckery my hairy pits are not only sweaty, but oh so fragrant. You love that don't you? Then get over here and worship these beautifully scented armpits just as they should be worshiped. I'm going to bury your nose in that crevice and have you inhale my essence. Let those armpit hairs go into your nose and soak it with my pheromones. I'm going to be generous and even let you taste them while you're under my arms. I want that tongue licking up my perspiration while you pump for my hairy pits at the same time. You can cum only if you can lick, sniff, and jerk all at the same time...which shouldn't be a problem for a hairy armpit slut like you!!

Size: 215 Mb
Time: 00:07:21

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Brandi Mae's Sweaty Feet & Pits

Brandi Mae is fresh home from a long workout. Her armpits and feet are super sweaty, and she calls her slave over to lick them clean. Brandi puts him deep in her pits, making him lick every inch, before putting him on his knees and making him lick the sweat off her feet.

Size: 327 Mb
Time: 00:10:40

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Armpits, Worship, Feet Sniffing And Sweat Fetish Pov Femdom With Three Dommes

Close-ups of juicy and sweaty armpits and very dirty feet of three different Goddesses especially for you and your tongue. Mistresses Kira, Jucy and Sofi want you to serve their armpits and bare feet (as well as Kira's dirty socks) with your mouth, tongue and nose. At first, the bossy girls ordered you to smell their sweaty feet. Then you will have to inhale the sweat from the armpits of each of the three Mistresses in turn. While you are sniffing the sweaty and dirty body parts of the bitchy girls, their armpits have risen even more, so you should also lick the sweat from each armpit clean. Mistress Kira pressed her hand to your head, burying your face in her armpit to saturate it with her scent. Mistress Kira squeezed your head with her hand, burying your face in her armpit to soak it with her scent. When your tongue has cleaned all the sweaty armpits of the girls, it's time to lick their very dirty feet and swallow all the dirt from them. Pov dirty feet, pov sweat armpit, pov humiliation, pov female domination.

Size: 898 Mb
Time: 00:08:54

Download