Fisting & Dildo - Hard Deep Penetration in HD [New Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fs777

Marias giant anal insertions / April 19th, 2019 / New

Our sensational Brazilian anal 'Queen Maria' returns in this shocking update, having her ass fisted and fucked with everything but the kitchen sink! We love seeing 'Maria' stretching and stuffing her butt hole with the most outrageous objects, and this scene is guaranteed to thrill even the most hardcore anal enthusiasts. There really isn't anything this extreme anal whore wont shove in her ass, and she thrives on the severe humiliation of being used for such shocking and bizarre insertions. Huge wine bottles, eggplants, bell peppers and dildos all get buried in her greedy hole with ease. Her boyfriend starts with the wine bottle, plunging it in and out from the base relentlessly, and continues shoving the vegetables entirely inside her, which she pushes to expel repeatedly. Then a giant cone shaped dildo measuring over 9 inches long is stuffed completely inside her rectum, which is so hot to see as its massive base spreads her ass open like a gigantic black hole when she pushes it out, spreading her loose anal ring entirely to its limits!

Tags: queen, bottle, dildo, bizarre, extreme, maria, anal, loose, outrageous

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:58
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 581 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/6c2e2047da6fd/Marias_giant_anal_insertions.mp4

fs777

Tabbys colossal dildo fuck / April 19th, 2019 / New

The insatiable American MILF 'Tabby Tender' stars in this outrageous insertion movie, annihilating her cavernous wrecked pussy with a colossal 'Big Daddy' dildo, from 'Hankeys Toys' premium silicone range. This massive toy is the largest available XXXL size and the ultimate cunt busting dildo to satisfy the most extreme, perverse whores, obsessed with maximum cunt destruction. Enjoy watching this impressive performance as 'Tabby' works her splattering snatch over with the massive toy, stretching herself to extreme levels and enjoying multiple intense orgasms. She grabs its gigantic, veined shaft with both hands and pummels her hole as hard as she can, screaming in euphoria as she wrecks her pussy so severely, it hangs open like a gaping mound of ruined cunt flesh, but she's still not satisfied. She continues squatting and bouncing on the 'Big Daddy' dong, penetrating it so deep it bursts up into her cervix as she devours it over halfway, reaching several more screaming orgasms whilst destroying her pussy even further beyond return!

Tags: dildo, gaping, toy, milf, cervix, extreme, outrageous, tabby

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:00
File Size: 1.15 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e6df1e762781b/Tabbys_colossal_dildo_fuck.mp4

fs777

Perverse fisting & insertions / April 19th, 2019 / New

This intense BDSM movie stars a submissive, redhead amateur MILF having her greedy loose cunt wrecked by her dominant masters huge fist and stuffed with several large carrots! She's an insatiable and obedient slut that loves extreme pussy destruction and thats precisely what she gets from her master in this thrilling scene. See her bent over on all fours in a bath tub, where she's doused in cold water before her fisting onslaught begins. Her masters hands are extremely large, but so is her greedy hole, and he plunges his fist straight in with ease, twisting and punching it in her splattering hole insanely hard. Hear her ecstatic groans of pleasures as she gyrates her body and rocks back and forth on his arm, till she reaches an explosive, body shattering orgasm. As soon as she recovers from her climax her pussy is really stretched to her limits, as he continues fucking her with eight large carrots, thoroughly degrading and humiliating her as the worthless, loose cunt whore she loves to be!

Tags: orgasm, submissive, milf, extreme, amateur, loose, climax

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:07:50
File Size: 396 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c3d5ac40ed4c6/Perverse_fisting___insertions.mp4

fs777

Fisting orgasms in bondage / April 19th, 2019 / New

This submissive amateur slave from previous, popular updates returns in another intense fisting scene, brought to several explosive orgasms by her dominant boyfriend as she's restrained in bondage. Theres no doubt about it, this insatiable slut loves having her cunt wrecked by him as she's tied and bound with no escape. The fisting penetration in this movie is the hardest we've seen from her and the pleasure she receives from it is even more intense! Her boyfriend begins stretching her slack cunt with a giant black dildo, fucking her extremely hard and deep with it entirely to the base, as she screams and convulses in an incredible body shattering climax, but there is no respite for her. As soon as she cums on the huge toy, her boyfriend quickly continues punch fucking her sopping wet hole, whilst masturbating her clit with the other hand. This drives her wild with shockwaves of intense euphoria throughout her body, causing her to growl and gasp for air as she erupts in a second, more powerful piss squirting orgasm!

Tags: dildo, squirting, orgasm, bondage, slave, toy, piss, submissive, amateur, punch, climax

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:12:26
File Size: 700 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/d1044aa5505ec/Fisting_orgasms_in_bondage.mp4

fs777

Britney Amber, Penny Pax / Anal Awakening

When Penny Pax visits the doctor to get help with her arousal problems Dr. Britney Amber enlightens her with a thorough Anal Awakening. Dressed in a sexy red latex corset, red thigh-high stockings and red platform pumps Amber awaits Penny's visit in her sinister little doctors office full of butt toys and an examination table. Penny is reluctant to talk about what her problem is so Doc Britney takes charge and goes in for a deeper look. Equipped with plenty of tools she starts with a stainless steel anal hoo--she slides it in and out with ease revealing that Penny actually has quite a slutty asshole. Penny is a bit apprehensive with this kind of exam but she soon grows to like it very much as she moans with pleasure each time the hook fills her ass. Dr. Amber gets turned on, peels off her lab coat, grabs the Hitachi and makes Penny eat her unshaved pussy and then her sexy ass until she comes all over Penny's face and makes her lick it up. Sporting a big thick strap on Britney crams it in Penny's mouth to get it nice and wet for some fuckin'. First on all fours Penny gets a good ass fucking while her big natural tits bounce around with every thrust into her tight hole. Then Penny takes a ride on that dick reverse cowgirl and gets her rocks off real good. To continue the treatment Dr Amber slides a long stiff metal rod into Penny's ass and gets her ready for an even bigger thicker black rubber dildo and a see through plastic pillar that lets you see right inside Penny slutty asshole as the doctor fucks her. And finally something really special for Penny: the slink. Can it fit inside her butt? It seems impossible but with the aid of the magic wand Penny takes it so deep she goes over the top and has a screaming orgasm that fixes all her problems

Tags: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Dildo, Ass Licking, Buttplug, Rimming, Stockings

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 01:07:09
File Size: 2.40 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/07836f52d1af4/Britney_Amber__Penny_Pax_-_Anal_Awakening.mp4

fs777

badlittlegrrl / XL Horse Cock DP Double Creampie

Your sexy stable girl asks you to meet her out in the barn because she has something to tell you... First, I confesses to you about the last time I was out here by myself telling you all about how I was so horny and couldn't resist the temptation to let one of the horses fuck me with his massive dick. I show you just how it happened, lying back and fucking myself hard with a giant, double-ended horsecock. I cum hard as she feels his big fat load deep in my cunt. Next, I tells you all about my biggest fantasy - a huge horse cock DP! I use my unflared XL Chance to stretch out my asshole, getting it to gape wide before I shove the massive flared head of my other XL Chance into that stretched out butthole. It already feels so tight, but I just can't get enough so I shove the unflared cock into my pussy, finally getting stuffed full by both these gigantic horse cocks. It feels so fucking good and I just can't wait to feel them shoot their big loads deep inside. This little barnyard slut gets rewarded with a double creampie ending, used up holes holes left dripping with horse cum

Tags: Bad Dragon, Creampie, Double Penetration, Huge Dildo, Taboo

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:27
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 436 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e935bcc5d4835/badlittlegrrl_-_XL_Horse_Cock_DP_Double_Creampie.mp4

fs777

NaughtyPoppyUK / HUGE BBC DILDO HOTTUB FUCK AND SQUIRT

FEELING SUPER NAUGHTY TODAY I TAKE MY NEW HUGE MONSTER BLACK DILDO IN THE HOTTUB WITH ME. WATCH IT STRETCH MY LITTLE PUSSY, IT HURTS BUT FEELS SO GOOD, AFTER I RIDE IT I PULL OFF AND SQUIRT INTO THE WATER, IT GUSHES Out!

Tags: Big Toys, Huge Dildo, Squirt, Squirting, Wet & Messy

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:03
File Size: 469 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/171100807ca02/NaughtyPoppyUK_-_HUGE_BBC_DILDO_HOTTUB_FUCK_AND_SQUIRT.mp4

fs777

Lauren Phillips / Busty Redhead Lauren Phillips Gets Machine Fucked In The Dungeon

Lauren is finally on Fucking Machines! The wait is finally over, and believe us, it's going to be worth it. Lauren starts out sitting on the slave stool and she slowly begins to reveal her sexy body. She barely gets her tits out for us before she breaks out the vibe and presses it firmly against her wet pussy. The moaning begins instantly and the orgasms follow shortly after that. Once the orgasms begin, it seems that they just keep coming. We sit Lauren down in a comfy chair, throw her legs over the arms of the chair and slide the machine into her tight pussy. The machine slides in and out of her welcoming pussy and then begins to accelerate quickly. We want her to cum fast and often, so we monitor her reactions to make sure she is getting fucked proper. Next we have her in a position that everyone loves with her ass up and her face down. Her holes are totally exposed and we insert the dildo and start the machine. Again the room fills with her moans of ecstasy as she begins to orgasm more. She is overwhelmed with all of the orgasms, but that doesn't stop us. We fuck her until she's gasping from all of her orgasms. The day is coming to a close, and we flip her back over on her side and begin the last scene. She instantly starts to orgasm, and continues throughout the scene as the vibe is pressed firmly against her wet pussy. Lauren showed up willing to give it all, and she damn sure did as the machines power fucked her pussy all day long

Tags: Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:46:33
File Size: 1.67 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/f772ec305567e/44204_LaurenPhillips.mp4

fs777

Gabi Paltrova / Irish Fairy Hides Her Lucky Golden Charm

My kinky fairy self is selfish with my gold...especially my two large golden charm balls! With silly rainbows exposing where my gold is at, there's only one way I can think of to hide them - right into my ass!

Tags: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Big Toys, Boob Bouncing, Twerk

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:26:17
File Size: 1.21 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5e789849217db/Gabi_Paltrova_-_Irish_Fairy_Hides_Her_Lucky_Golden_Charm.mp4

fs777

Lillys XXL dragon dildo fuck / April 25th, 2019 / New

The gorgeous Las Vegas Latina 'Lilly Fuck Slut' stars in this incredible insertion movie, completely destroying her loose cunt to extreme new levels, with a gigantic 'Dragon' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' superior range! This is a seriously menacing dildo thats more like a pussy mincer than a sex toy, because thats precisely what it does! It wrecks holes entirely and its so fucking hot to see a beautiful young girl like 'Lilly' destroying her cunt with it so hard and so deep. There is no return from this and she knows it, but she's so horny for this beastly dildo with its massive, hard scaly shaft she doesn't care. She's aware it will wreck her pussy like nothing else and its exactly what she craves so much. See her blasting her wrecked cunt with all her strength, grabbing the demonic toy with both hands and slamming her hole insanely hard, making her pussy spit, squirt, gape and prolapse like a giant mound of ruined cunt flesh, then continues punch fucking herself even harder till her pussy drools profusely with orgasmic bodily juices!

Tags: dildo, gape, prolapse, toy, extreme, punch, loose, Lilly Fuck Slut

Thumbnails:

File Info:
File Size: 1.32 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/737490f2699c4/Lillys_XXL_dragon_dildo_fuck.mp4

fs777

Double fisting Marias ass / April 25th, 2019 / New

The incredible Brazilian 'Queen Maria' stars in this shocking scene of maximum ass destruction, double fisted and fucked with huge objects by her boyfriend! There is simply no other star like 'Maria', she is the supreme anal whore with the most greedy, elasticated rectum we've ever had the pleasure seeing. See her bent over on all fours as her boyfriend unleashes a merciless double fisting assault on her ass from behind. He begins punch fucking each fist one after the other in her farting, spitting butt hole but you can hear its growling for a second fist, so he slides the other in alongside and continues twisting them around, punching them both completely in and out, till she screams in ecstasy, pulling gaping hole wide open with both hands, so we see how huge it really is! Her outrageous anal stretching doesn't end there, he continues fucking her ass with giant bottles, fruits and vegetables, nothing is too large for her slobbering, wrecked hole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is the internets most extreme anal Queen!

Tags: queen, gaping, extreme, double fist, punch, maria, anal, outrageous

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:56
File Size: 615 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ec21d9cd68408/Double_fisting_Marias_ass.mp4

fs777

Alexis wrecks her XXL holes / April 25th, 2019 / New

The insatiable 'Loose Cunt Whore Alexis' returns in this thrilling update, destroying all her slack, greedy holes to the max with enormous toys! She's now reached super whore status, being a four hole slut with a urethra so loose you could probably fuck it with your own cock! Enjoy watching this incredible scene as she begins dilating her urethra with a large butt plug, while masturbating her clit with a 'Magic Wand' massager, till she reaches her first explosive climax. She immediately continues fisting and fucking herself in the ass with a giant butt plug and screams in a second intense orgasm, but the greedy slut is only just getting started, and its time for her extreme cunt destruction to begin! Her weapon of choice is the massive 'Titan' dildo, measuring almost 4 inches thick, with a bulbous head, its perfect for wrecking her hole just the way she loves! Watch her impale all her body weight on the 'Titan' till its huge head bursts inside, sending her body into wild convulsing, spasms of ecstasy as she tells us how much she loves destroying her whore cunt beyond return!

Tags: dildo, orgasm, toy, butt plug, alexis, extreme, loose, climax

Thumbnails:

File Info:
File Size: 591 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/8c171ef88690c/Alexis_wrecks_her_XXL_holes.mp4

fs777

Fist fucking her ruined hole / April 25th, 2019 / New

This thrilling fisting movie stars an incredibly sexy young slut, with a smoking hot body and cavernous, bucket cunt she loves having punch fucked to severe destruction by her strong, muscular boyfriend! She's quite possibly the perfect girlfriend, with smoldering hot looks, a super model physique with giant silicone tits and extremely loose, drooling wet cunt that constantly requires routine fisting to satisfy her perverse needs! Enjoy watching this gorgeous girl punch fisted insanely hard and deep in multiple positions. See her stunning body squirm and gyrate all over the floor as her boyfriend hammers hole with all his strength, twisting and thrusting his balled up fist in and out of her splattering snatch. She reaches so many explosive orgasms its hard to keep count and she gasps for breath between her loud screams of ecstasy, till her body goes entirely limp, completely fist fucked into exhaustion and the ultimate satisfaction for the insatiable young slut!

Tags: fist fuck, girlfriend, punch, loose, bucket, punch fist

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:31
File Size: 346 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a3ce9b949ba05/Fist_fucking_her_ruined_hole.mp4

fs777

Intense fist fucking orgasms / April 25th, 2019 / New

We have an impressive new update starring this attractive young amateur girl, recently featured in her debut movie, having her pussy fisted and wrecked even further beyond return by her lucky boyfriend! She's an insatiable whore with a severely ruined pussy for her age, and is totally obsessed with the intense orgasmic sensations only fist fucking can provide. The penetration is hard, fast and intense from start to finish, just the way she needs it. See her boyfriend twisting and thrusting his balled up fist entirely in and out of her splattering, wrecked cunt, causing maximum destruction for her hole as she constantly masturbates her clit, and groans in multiple, body shattering orgasms she desperately craves so much. Theres no doubt about it, this girl is a fist fucking addict through and through, with a super loose, bald shaven cunt no human cock will ever satisfy again, a combination bound to make her popular around here!

Tags: fist fuck, amateur, loose

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:04:08
File Size: 277 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/8a94cebaa70f2/Intense_fist_fucking_orgasms.mp4

fs777

Abigail Dupree / Anal Solo For Daddy Egg and Slink

It's always a "special time" when Daddy tells me to spend some alone time with myself and my toys. It is the time that I feel like a good girl when he tells me to act like a big girl and show him how big I am. Now that I am growing hair in all the right places like my armpits and "no no zone", Daddy is paying more and more attention to me, which I like very much. I put on my new outfit, the one that I was told to wear like a good girl. Daddy got it for me and I feel so cute like a magical, horny unicorn,.
Daddy gave me some new toys to play with too! Like the magic steel wand, the steel egg and what daddy calls the slink anal probe. He told me to put them all in my butt. I am very excited and they all feel so good in my butt that I end up playing for longer than I was told to. I hope you like my video Daddy...

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:22:18
File Size: 1.12 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/cff0a3fb4f05f/Abigail_Dupree_-_Anal_Solo_For_Daddy_Egg_and_Slink.mp4

fs777

ArgenDana / Grunge extreme anal session

Grunge cinematographic aesthetic. Extreme gape dilation and anal treatmen. I hope you enjoy. This video has discount! Extreme video filmed on 18mm , 35mm and 50mm cinema lens HD. This is not amateur video quality, Argendana is the only producer that films this style in cinema quality

Tags: Double Anal, Fisting, Gape, MILF, Stretching

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:19:37
File Size: 376 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/852b5f4e6f0e2/ArgenDana_-_Grunge_extreme_anal_session.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.