flirt4free VOD download

Speez

Anyone knows how to download vids from f4f? I tried a bunch of flash video downloaders, but none seem to work.

I would hate to sit there and record the vids seeing how some of the vids I bought are over 2 hours long. I really hate f4f 24 hour limit to watch the vids. I bought the vid, I should be able to watch them as long as I want.

BOZZOO

Anyone knows how to download vids from f4f? I tried a bunch of flash video downloaders, but none seem to work.

I would hate to sit there and record the vids seeing how some of the vids I bought are over 2 hours long. I really hate f4f 24 hour limit to watch the vids. I bought the vid, I should be able to watch them as long as I want.

u probably dont have a choice but to screen cap them. u can turn off the monitor and speakers and it wont alter the cap, i experimented w/ that and it was fine. assuming ur going to go do something else while the capping software does its thing.

KapnKrunch

I am not familiar with the f4f player, but just plain old IE has cached pretty much any conventional prerecorded flash playback cam/tube site that I have ever thrown at it...and it does not raise red flags like some proggies do.

Simply play the prerecorded site video in IE long enough for the video to buffer/cache in full (the entire video generally does not need to play) then retrieve the flv from your "temporary internet files" folder.

I usually clear the cache, before playing, for convenience, but, sorting by size or date will expedite finding the file also...

Please reply here if you would like additional details and/or if this worked on f4f VOD.

KapnKrunch

Is this functionality available on your platform?
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQzN2bx-_uc
Presuming that the above is simply a source viewer, it would be easy for f4f to negate this method via scripting if they really wanted to. Maybe they are not worried about it though, and it is a painless process to confirm.

If that fails then I would review available options for "mac browser cache retrieval", similar to this:
Code:
http://download.cnet.com/SafariCacheExplorer/3000-2356_4-75179904.html
I have not used this program, and I am merely listing it as an example.

-OR-

There is a dedicated external "stream-recorder forum", which might have members who are better versed in Mac/f4f solutions than what you may find here.

If you do find a solution then please report back.

Speez

Nothing worked. :( Unbelievable, no script nor a cache for the video. Seems like no program can detect the F4F player. The player they use is called "VS PPM Player v1.1.72". I've never heard of it.

KapnKrunch

Do you have a friend or family member with a PC who can test the IE cache method with your account? Not exactly ergonomic, but, if successful, maybe they can capture the streams for you...

Of course, screen capturing, as BOZZOO mentioned, is always an option when stream capturing fails.

I am out of alternatives.

Good luck.