Girls don't like shaving fetish hairy pussy

stels2245

Sunset

DESCRIPTION: All natural Jane Vervain likes to feel the sun setting on her back as she dances and sways a reed in the breeze. She shows off her mustache, hairy legs, thick head of hair and of course hairy armpits and bush before laying down to play with her hairy pussy.
MODEL: Jane Vervain
GENRE: Brunette, Long Hair, Meaty Lips, Outdoor, Striptease

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 417 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

The Writer

DESCRIPTION: Katie Zucchini is writing in her journal in the park on a hot, sunny day. She wears a short blue dress which has to continually pull down over her bum so nobody can see her dark pubic hair sticking out of her white panties. Once she realizes nobody is around, or decides she doesn't care, she takes off the dress, letting her body get some sun in her white bra and pantie set before taking them off and cumin in the great outdoors.
MODEL: Katie Zucchini
GENRE: Brunette

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 431 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Hairy Domina

DESCRIPTION: I know you love worshipping all natural hairy women, especially me right? The queen of all the hairy girls. Come worship my gorgeous, all natural body in this sexy, dominant video.
MODEL: Nikki Silver
GENRE: Heels, Long Hair, Puffy Nipples, Stockings, Striptease

INFO:
======
Duration: 18 min 17 s
Size: 611 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Yoga Babe

DESCRIPTION: Eleanor is relaxing by doing some yoga in the woods. I know you all love her tight yoga pants and her large breasts barely contained by her sports bra. She stretches in all kinds of positions showing off her amazing thick armpit hair, beautiful breasts and sexy body, slowly undressing as she does yoga, ending up nude and spread and making her hairy pussy cum!
MODEL: Eleanor Rose
GENRE: Brunette, Meaty Lips, Outdoor

INFO:
======
Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 533 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

More Harley!

DESCRIPTION: If you like Harley Hex you are in for a treat! In this video she gives us a full and thorough tour of her amazing body! With super close ups on her labia and clit and all her delicious hairs! Not to be missed.
MODEL: Harley Hex
GENRE: Body Tour, Hairy Armpits, Hairy Ass crack

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Simone and Kisa have Sex

DESCRIPTION: Simone is Kisa's cheer captain. Newbie Kisa Fae really wants to help the team make it to finals but Simone thinks she isn't working hard enough, Simone stretches her out and gets her naked to give her a sports massage in their hotel room while the rest of the girls are out. Simone convinces Kisa that to really relax and let her muscles get loose she must let Simone lick her hairy pussy to orgasm. The rest is history.
MODEL: Simone Delilah
GENRE: Brunette, Lesbian, Long Hair, Meaty Lips, Role Play

INFO:
======
Duration: 44 min 56 s
Size: 1.46 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Long Hair Don’t Care

DESCRIPTION: I know you're glad to see Carver back. With her epically long hair, super fluffy bush and insatiable sexual appetite.
MODEL: Zse Zse Lamarr
GENRE: Long Hair, Outdoor

INFO:
======
Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 377 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Whirling

DESCRIPTION: Kisa loves to dance and perform! She spins and frolicks in her big skirt before taking it off to reveal her sexy lace bra and pantie set! Enjoy this site favorite having a great time.
MODEL: Kisa Fae
GENRE: Brunette, Hairy Arms, Long Hair, Meaty Lips, Outdoor, Striptease

INFO:
======
Duration: 15 min 52 s
Size: 472 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Free Woman

DESCRIPTION: Vestacia is a pent up business woman who ran away to the woods to get free and get back into her body! She shows up in a prim, white button down shirt and pencil skirt but quickly rips off her clothes so she comun with the tree's fully naked, finally laying down to orgasm under the bay laurel trees!
MODEL: Vestacia JonQuil
GENRE: Blondes, Outdoor, Striptease

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 491 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Pregnant Lady!

DESCRIPTION: Madison is so turned on by being pregnant! This hot and hairy redhead doesn't waste anytime getting to her engorged nipples and pink pussy. Amazing standing up orgasm!
MODEL: Madison Young
GENRE: Outdoor

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 432 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Outdoor Pleasures

DESCRIPTION: Vestacia looks like she walked out of a fairytale with those perfect breasts, her sensual mouth and beautiful body hair! Watch this voyeur video of her getting naked and in touch with nature by the river before getting in touch with her more sexual side
MODEL: Vestacia JonQuil
GENRE: Big Boobs, Outdoor

INFO:
======
Duration: 16 min 21 s
Size: 546 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Work

DESCRIPTION: I put Eleanor to work getting ride of some broom, a fire hazard for the tent. She gets tired quickly though and needs a masturbating break. - The streaming isn't working on this video right now, sorry! I just downloaded it though and watched it so that should work!
GENRE: Videos

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 3 s
Size: 469 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Sleepless in California

DESCRIPTION: Andre is having a sleepy afternoon, she's a busy lady! She gets turned on and starts striping. She plays with her lace pantie through her dark bush before playing with her meaty pussy!
MODEL: Andre Shakti
GENRE: Brunette, Striptease

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 443 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Hairy Blonde

DESCRIPTION: Ivy wander through the river in her hiking boots and tee shirt. This lithe young beauty is a perfect example of a gorgeous amateur who doesn't know how beautiful she is! Watch her frolic through the river and eventually get naked and make herself cum.
MODEL: Ivy Blair
GENRE: Blondes, Tattoos

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 476 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Body Tour

DESCRIPTION: Sera gives a tour of her beautiful, all natural hairy body in white lingerie. Talking about her beautiful body gets her so turned on she has to touch her pretty pussy and make herself cum.
MODEL: Serai
GENRE: Brunette, Hairy Legs, Striptease

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 418 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

All Alone

DESCRIPTION: Kisa went to a party and started hitting on a cute boy but he didn't like her body hair. Sexually frustrated Kisa comes home and pouts about there being nobody around to fuck her. Guess she'll have to take care of her delicious hairy pussy all on her own...
MODEL: Kisa Fae
GENRE: Brunette, Heels, Long Hair, Meaty Lips, Stockings, Striptease

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 451 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Cookie is back!

DESCRIPTION: Cookie strips out of her dress, bra and panties. She stretches and moves her volumptous body, laying down to push her wide hips into the air in various yoga poses, which make the perfect position for playing with her hairy pussy.
MODEL: Cookie
GENRE: Blondes, Wide Hips

INFO:
======
Duration: 19 min 40 s
Size: 657 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Lost in Velvet

DESCRIPTION: When I shot this I had a great time masturbating but thought the lighting turned out weird. Ends up it looks super cool! Watch me work my way up to a big, fat dildo and make myself cum hard!
MODEL: Nikki Silver
GENRE: Lingerie, Toy Play

INFO:
======
Duration: 18 min 10 s
Size: 607 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

All Natural Pin Up

DESCRIPTION: Eleanor's curvy body looks so good in her tight, yellow one piece. She is relaxing reading on a calm say in the woods. Thinking she is alone she begins playing with her hairy armpit and large breasts before getting totally naked and making herself cum.
GENRE: Big Boobs, Meaty Lips, Wide Hips

INFO:
======
Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 397 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Hairy Pin Up

DESCRIPTION: Serai looks so classic in her old school, pin up style white bra top. She admires herself in the mirror, playing with her hairy bush before sitting down to make herself cum!
MODEL: Serai
GENRE: Big Boobs

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 456 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD