Gushing Bukkake and Facial CumShots Video - Part 4

LuckyClover

Description: Kaz is at a party and has got a weeny bit drunk. She pops to the toilet and discovers a couple of holes in the wall and hey presto a pair of stiff, shiny cocks poke through. So what's a girl to do? Needless to say Kaz takes full advantage extracting every last drop of jizzy, hot, sticky cum all over her pretty face. After wanking and sucking out two hot loads Kaz tells us exactly how she feels about cum, such as the flavour, where she likes it and also shows you how to clean the hot cum from her wonderful tits.Enjoy this Gloryhole Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Kaz B
Tags: Bukkake, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Oral, Fetish

File Info:
Size: 342Mb
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:15:13

Download File Bukkake 2689 Kaz B Gloryhole Facial Video

LuckyClover

Description: I had been studying Biology at college and Nathan my tutor was of no help at all. I studied on my own and learnt all the theory but needed fresh sperm to look at under my microscope in order to draw a Spermatazoa. At least Nathan was able to provide me some fresh stuff! LOL! Ha Hah ha, if you believe that you will believe anything! I just needed my cum-fix, Tee Hee AND I got it!

Model: Chloe Vegas
Tags: Bukkake, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Oral, Fetish

File Info:
Size: 204Mb
Duration: 0:09:07

Download File Bukkake 2693 Spermatazoa

LuckyClover

Description: If you like really Slutty Blond's with cum in their hair and licking big glob's of the sticky white stuff off her glasses this scene is for you. Anna is offering a free promo at her book signing and guess what Elliot is the lucky guy. After wanking, sucking and throating his cock he shoots his wad all over her hair, face, glasses and into her mouth. She loves it! Watch the BTS as Anna spits the biggest mouthful of cum I have ever seen into a tissue, naughty girl! Enjoy this Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Anna Joy

File Info:
Size: 468Mb
Duration: 0:20:41

Download File Bukkake 2694 Anna Joy Book Signing Blowjob Video Part 1
Download File Bukkake 2694 Anna Joy Book Signing Blowjob Video Part 2

LuckyClover

Description: Here we can never be accused of just telling one side of the story. Remember Sienna lost her boyfriend to Tracy from Tesco's (See the "Boyfriend Revenge" scene)? Well we really didn't know that Ella was actually Tracy and her day job is working at a supermarket. So to cut a long story short... After the release of Boyfriend Revenge, Ella contacted us and wanted to prove she was better and actually showed us why Chris left Sienna for her. At the end of the day you must judge who is the best Fellatrix. Is it Sienna or Ella? Really great BTS here too! Enjoy this Sexy Red Head Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Ella Hughes

File Info:
Size: 489Mb
Duration: 0:21:40

Download File Bukkake 2698 Ella Hughes Anything She Can Do Video Part 1
Download File Bukkake 2698 Ella Hughes Anything She Can Do Video Part 2

LuckyClover

Description: Simon brings another friend of his along to fuck my face and dump his hot jizz all over. This guy had such a nice cock and his sperm tasted the sweetest ever. Then Simon splattered me too!

File Info:
Size: 273Mb
Duration: 0:12:09

Download File Bukkake 2702 Another Two Loads... Yum Yum

LuckyClover

Description: Housewife Destiny has her nephew Cedric staying. Her husband Simon is secretly jealous of the looks Destiny gives Cedric as they have an appalling sex life. He admonishes her before he leaves for Golf and makes Destiny promise to tell Cedric to clean up his room. When she does she is greeted by the sight of him wanking. She sneaks in and unable to control herself decides to show him how an experienced woman handles a fit, young, stiff cock and boy oh boy she does! Listen to the end as BTS Destiny talks about facials with her boyfriend and her feelings for Cum. What a very sexy lady. Enjoy this Blowjob Facial Video!

Model: Destiny Devine

File Info:
Size: 315Mb
Duration: 0:14:03

Download File Bukkake 2708 It Takes A Real Woman

LuckyClover

Description: Just had to explain in the title in case you thought I was watching a TV station, Hee Hee LOL! Soooooo. Simon has a friend Kobby who is only 5 feet tall (150cm) but has a 10.5 inch (26.8cm) Cock. Of course I didn't know that before but when it was out OMG! I was in awe :) Such a big penis on such a small man, pheewee! So I sucked and I sucked, mouth wider than ever before, trying not to let him feel the teeth UNTIL? You guessed it. I got the cum baby

File Info:
Size: 76Mb
Duration: 0:03:27

Download File Bukkake 2716 My First Bbc

LuckyClover

Description: Savannah’s nerdy boyfriend has gone to work. Feeling horny she dresses up in her sexiest lingerie and goes to the club and picks up a hunky male stripper. She takes him home and gets down to business. In the midst of their passion her boyfriend arrives home and she hides the stripper in the wardrobe. Almost naked in stockings and heels she gives her boyfriend the BJ of his life until he shoots his thick load all over her face and tongue. The stripper who has been spying and wanking from the wardrobe leaps out and dumps his load over her face and hair too. A real game of cummy cat and mouse which only Savannah The Slut could get away with. Enjoy this Cheating Slut Facial Video!

Model: Savannah Secret

File Info:
Size: 280Mb
Duration: 0:12:30

Download File Bukkake 2720 Cheating Slut Double

LuckyClover

Description: Josh has got himself a very "open minded" girlfriend and when he casually mentions to her that he would love a FFM threesome he didn't dream that the very next night she would bring her best friend round for him. After the girls undress each other and have had a play Josh gets all the interaction he needs. Just watch their nipples stiffen like bullets while he eats first one then the other. Nirvana has arrived as Josh get's his cock sucked by them both while their sweet pussy juices run down his face. Finally he shoots a huge load over the friends face. The girls have what they so much wanted, warm, glutinous cum to share. Enjoy this Threesome Facial Video!

Model: Nesty Nice, Nomi Melone

File Info:
Size: 370Mb
Duration: 0:16:28

Download File Bukkake 2724 Threesome Facial

LuckyClover

Description: Sometimes Simon REALLY annoys me! Always bitching about how much Cum he has given me AND The cheek of it is his load is getting smaller and smaller. I had had enough and called him to give him just One Last Chance. I am always in a bad mood without My Cum and so I told him straight as you will see. He may not have the most but it tastes very nice and feels good. Luv Yooo Si xxo0oxx

File Info:
Size: 192Mb
Duration: 0:08:29

Download File Bukkake 2728 Your Last Chance