Gushing Bukkake and Facial CumShots Video - Part 4

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5172 A Different Dick Every Day

Bukkake 5172 A Different Dick Every Day Part 1
Bukkake 5172 A Different Dick Every Day Part 2

About this video
Description: That's what cute thin amateur Bobbi Dylan says is the best part of her job. It's practically a perk, maybe the biggest perk of the job, for such a thirsting cock-whore as Bobbi. Our cutie is not bashful at all to talk about her first facial, how she got plastered by her boyfriend and how she doesn't let just ANYONE decorate her face. That's reserved for special cases, like for anyone who'll give her a huge dick to swallow. So after Bobbi gets naked for us and plays with her pretty pussy, that's exactly what she gets. And she's rewarded with a nice thick facial blast!

Starring: Bobbi Dylan
Tags: Cumshot, Facial, Bukkake, Blowjob, Oral, Handjob, POV

Size: 433Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:28:40

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5173 Who Doesnt Love Sucking Cock

Bukkake 5173 Who Doesnt Love Sucking Cock Part 1
Bukkake 5173 Who Doesnt Love Sucking Cock Part 2

About this video
Description: Certainly not Joseline, a cock-hungry whore if there ever was one. If you remember we had cute Joseline just a few weeks ago on Big Gulp Girls. And if you remember, she has a shy bratty smile but she's just impatient to get a thick dick shoved in the back of her throat. But lucky for us, she takes a little time to show us her amazing, natural perky titties, and her pretty 19-year old pussy. She rubs her clit for awhile, until she can no longer wait to start sucking dick. Watch as Joseline services a cock like a willing slave, gagging, deepthroating and slobbering all over it like it's her life blood! This is one grade-A talented cocksmoker, and the only thing that would make her more perfect is if she got doused in hot jizz, and then blew bubbles and played with the cum on her face. Wait... she does that too? Outstanding!

Starring: Joseline

Size: 444Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:29:28

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5176 Glazed Donut

Bukkake 5176 Glazed Donut Part 1
Bukkake 5176 Glazed Donut Part 2
Bukkake 5176 Glazed Donut Part 3

About this video
Description: Adorable Haley Sweet dropped by the other day to this Set to take on the legendary Johnny Load. She wastes no time... after all she's already on her knees, naked with her perky tits and hard nipples waiting in anticipation of the cock she's about to suck. And she sucks it like she's in love, giving him both hands-on and hands-off action, and some ball-sucking for good measure. There's only one sight cuter than Haley Sweet with balls in her mouth, and that's Haley Sweet with a glazing of semen on her sweet face. She keeps looking up at him with those sweet, innocent eyes, knowing what's coming. When Johnny's ready, he warns her to back up, and then fires load after load of thick, white cum straight into her mouth, in her eyes, on her nose, forehead, cheeks and all over her lips! He really decorated her; she looks like a work of art! We think you'll agree, this is one cum-covered cutie that belongs in a gallery for sperm-lovers.

Starring: Haley Sweet

Size: 989Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:22:41

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5177 Spanish Fly

Bukkake 5177 Spanish Fly Part 1
Bukkake 5177 Spanish Fly Part 2

About this video
Description: Amarna Miller is an amazingly cute cocksucker from Spain. She's the kind of girl who, when you ask her if she's cool with cum all over her face, she replies "Completely!", perfection. She shows us her gorgeous teen body and starts to play with herself, squeezing her perky tits and rubbing her clit for us. I get in on the action too, rubbing her clit with my fingers and spreading her beautiful ass. This only increases her thirst for cock and before you know it, she's swallowing my cock whole, running her tongue all over, licking my balls and throating my dick as deep as it can go. I tell her to remove her glasses so we don't get them messy.

Starring: Amarna Miller

Size: 407Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:26:26

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5178 Jay Taylor

Bukkake 5178 Jay Taylor Part 1
Bukkake 5178 Jay Taylor Part 2

About this video
Description: Jay Taylor had so much fun enjoying my tongue last time she was here that she's back for more, only this time she's in the mood for some deep dicking. After getting a look at her beautiful body, I get her naked and tease her pussy with the head of my cock, like I'm about to fuck her. But we hold off so I can suck on her clit until she has a body-twitching orgasm. Then it's finally time to feel the inside of her tight pussy, as she gets fucked hard from behind. A finger or two in her ass while she's getting plowed is just the thing to make her scream again.

Starring: Jay Taylor

Size: 430Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:27:55

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5180 Riley Reynolds

Bukkake 5180 Riley Reynolds Part 1
Bukkake 5180 Riley Reynolds Part 2

About this video
Description: Sexy, slender Riley Reynolds is here to suck a fat cock and show us how well she can take a huge load to her pretty face. She is such a cock-hungry whore; she tells us how she loves taking facials and even did a blowbang in her private life (what we wouldn't give to have video of that!) When our lucky guy stuffs his cock into her pretty mouth, Riley sucks it with reckless abandon. You'll love seeing him grab her head on both sides and shove his cock way, way deep, fucking her throat like a dirty whore. This blowjob gets messier and messier as she gags over and over. Riley's mouth is clearly made for deep-throat. After sucking on his balls for some time, Riley gets on her knees to position herself for her facial. She begs him to come on her face, looking up at him with her gorgeous eyes.

Starring: Riley Reynolds

Size: 449Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:29:05

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5181 Zoe Parker

Bukkake 5181 Zoe Parker Part 1
Bukkake 5181 Zoe Parker Part 2
Bukkake 5181 Zoe Parker Part 3

About this video
Description: Today we have newcomer Zoe Parker... she's a cute Texas girl with a sweet smile. Zoe is very new to the biz and has only done a few scenes, but in that short time she's demonstrated her unquenchable thirst for cock. She also says she loves cum and takes facials all the time in her private life. She shows us her beautiful, natural 19-year old titties, and gives us a little show by rubbing her pussy for a while. But before too long she asks if she can get her pretty mouth stuffed with cock, and we are only happy to oblige. Zoe has amazing dicksucking skills, and she loves to lick and suck balls while servicing a thick cock. When the time comes, she asks for sperm all over her pretty face and gets a huge dollop in her right eye and all over her forehead, which drips down her face. Given how quickly she goes to wipe her eyes, I'm not sure she was expecting this!

Starring: Zoe Parker

Size: 1087Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:24:58

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5182 Anastasia Rose

Bukkake 5182 Anastasia Rose Part 1
Bukkake 5182 Anastasia Rose Part 2

About this video
Description: Cute brunette Anastasia is enjoying some private time to pleasure herself. But she didn't count on her stepfather spying on her. When he surprises her, she grabs a pillow to hide her body and says "This is my private time!" She's annoyed, but at the same time she's always been attracted to him. Might as well show him her beautiful 18-year old tits and pussy. She gives us a nice show rubbing her clit and getting off while her stepfather watches, then says, "I think it's your turn." Now she's sucking his cock and deep-throating it, gagging and letting him throatfuck her as much as he likes. Anastasia is such an attentive dicksucker. She knows exactly what she wants, and what she wants is hot jizz all over her pretty face. This is one adorable babe you have to see.

Starring: Anastasia

Size: 472Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:30:39

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5184 She Asked For It

Bukkake 5184 She Asked For It Part 1
Bukkake 5184 She Asked For It Part 2

About this video
Description: Her douchebag boyfriend Joe just called her and confessed that he cheated on her. She confides in her close friend Bobby and asks him to help her get revenge. But Bobby is Joe's friend and he doesn't want to get in the middle of this. Alessandra won't let up and grabs Bobby's hand and puts it on her boobs, and makes him squeeze. Bobby tries to resist, but it doesn't take much until he's looking at Alessandra's amazing, gorgeous 18-year old naked body.

Starring: Alessandra

Size: 500Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:32:47

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5185 Not In My Eyes

Bukkake 5185 Not In My Eyes Part 1
Bukkake 5185 Not In My Eyes Part 2

About this video
Description: Mary Jane's stepdaddy is lucky; his wife is away just around the same time that Mary Jane is napping in her pink bra & panties. He sneaks in and takes a look at her luscious curves, and starts to touch her when she notices him. "Daddy, what are you doing?" she asks, worried that Mommy is going to find them. But she doesn't need to worry. They have some privacy.

Starring: Mary Jane

Size: 441Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:28:52

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5186 Universally Amazing

Bukkake 5186 Universally Amazing Part 1
Bukkake 5186 Universally Amazing Part 2

About this video
Description: Abby Lee Brazil is a drop - sexy Latina with a body that's pretty much universal perfection. Just look at those tits! She talks with us a little bit about getting her first facial from her boyfriend. Abby Lee has never heard of Johnny Load, so she has no idea what she's in for. But after showing us her beautiful tits, pussy and an ass that won't quit, she goes to work on Johnny's cock.

Starring: Abby Lee Brazil

Size: 484Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:31:31

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5188 Promises And Bribes

Bukkake 5188 Promises And Bribes Part 1
Bukkake 5188 Promises And Bribes Part 2

About this video
Description: Today at Facials Fovever tiny, super thin cute blonde Odette is trying to relax, lying on the bed in a pair of skimpy panties and reading a book. But her boyfriend has other plans. He bribes her to blow him on camera and promises to take her to a nice dinner afterwards. Odette finally relents but is horrified to find out that the deal is contingent on her getting his cum all over her face. She HATES The idea, and asks him to just come on her chin. Her boyfriend agrees and starts stuffing his cock into her pretty little mouth. She sucks happily, looking at the camera with her gorgeous eyes, swallowing the cock as she deep throats every inch of it. Odette is a fantastic little cockwhore that loves to service her boyfriend's cock in every way.

Starring: Odette

Size: 606Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:39:19

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5189 Back For A Blast

Bukkake 5189 Back For A Blast

About this video
Description: One of my favorite pocket rocket's is back! Alex Little, all 4'10" and 90lbs of her, was recently here for a Big Gulp. Today we're gonna shove a big cock in her face and see what happens. And to no surprise here, she makes my cock fucking hard as a rock. This little pro has those perfect littlle hands and tiny mouth struggling with my fatty -- just looks awesome. Those big baby blues...wow. No wonder I opened up a 8 squirt blaster!

Starring: Alex Little

Size: 398Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:25:32

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5190 Brat Gets Her Just Reward

Bukkake 5190 Brat Gets Her Just Reward Part 1
Bukkake 5190 Brat Gets Her Just Reward Part 2

About this video
Description: These two cute girls have come over to tag-team my cock because as long as I live I will love. I ask which one wants to get a new sticky cum facial. Not surprisingly, neither of them do; Alaina says she absolutely doesn't want it on her face, and try as I might, Sasha won't agree to it either. Alaina loves Sasha's beautiful perky tits and suggests I come on them. Since I know I'm gonna blast one of their faces with hot jizz anyway, I go ahead and agree to Alaina's request. The girls then trade off like a wrestling team, taking turns and going back and forth sucking my cock and throating it. They keep looking up at me with their beautiful eyes. From time to time, I have to ask whichever one has their mouth stuffed with my cock if I could please just explode all over her face, but both of them say no. The girls get on their knees and Alaina gets a bit lower, so she can suck me and jerk me off onto Sasha's beautiful tits.

Starring: Sasha

Size: 602Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:13:55

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5192 Stress Relief

Bukkake 5192 Stress Relief Part 1
Bukkake 5192 Stress Relief Part 2

About this video
Description: Yesterday my best friend Summer came by and started unloading her problems. I decide I should try to help her relax using a little science and biology! I tell her if I stimulate her erogenous zones, it will trigger stress-relieving chemicals to be released from her brain, and in her miserable state she FALLS for this. I get to touch her nipples through her shirt, then her beautiful naked breasts. She can't believe she's letting her best friend fondle her. Pretty soon I've got her naked lying on my bed, and I give her a magic wand to hold against her clit while I finger-fuck her really deep. She has a HUGE orgasm, and then offers to relieve the tension for me.

Starring: Summer

Size: 525Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:34:06

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5193 Layla Price

Bukkake 5193 Layla Price Part 1
Bukkake 5193 Layla Price Part 2

About this video
Description: Layla Price is a gorgeous, busty blonde who's one of the dirtiest girls we've had over. She absolutely loves sex, loves deep-throating, gagging, anal, you name it. So I'm thinking it was on her bucket list to get her face and eyes blasted with a huge Johnny Load. We could only agree. After showing her beautiful natural D tits, and tight pussy and asshole, Layla set out sucking Johnny's cock. She's REALLY messy, throating it and LOTS OF GAGGING, milking as much out of her BJ skills as possible. Johnny gets to squeeze her luscious tits and finger her pussy while she works, the lucky dog. Before too long she has to get into position, and turn her face upward and wait for the sperm. And what a facial! This is a good one, folks.

Starring: Layla Price

Size: 401Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:26:07

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5196 Not On Your Face

Bukkake 5196 Not On Your Face Part 1
Bukkake 5196 Not On Your Face Part 2

About this video
Description: Dillion Carter has a perverted younger brother that always watches her while she's sleeping; he just wants to learn more about the female body. Who better to teach him than his own sister? So she gives her little brother a nice lesson in female anatomy, showing him her huge tits and tight little pussy, pointing out where women like to be touched, and how. Her brother has to oblige her by experimenting on her. Eventually, she notices his bulging hard-on and explains how that means he's aroused. She offers to help him with it, pulling out his cock and shoving it into her mouth. She has to explain to him about what an orgasm is, how he'll feel something building up and then he'll shoot semen from his cock, and she orders him NOT to shoot it near her eyes. She points to her chin and says, "You need to come right here."

Starring: Dillion Carter

Size: 411Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:26:41

LuckyClover

Bukkake 5197 Takes All Cummers

Bukkake 5197 Takes All Cummers Part 1
Bukkake 5197 Takes All Cummers Part 2

About this video
Description: This adorable, 4'11" blond cutie is Alex Little, who is new to the business, loves sucking cock, and tells us she's taken a real messy, huge facial before. She has no idea what she's in for today. Just let the legendary Johnny Load in there and watch her run her tongue and lips all over his cock. She has amazing cocksucking technique and works hard for her reward. She looks up at the camera with her big, beautiful eyes that seem to say, "Please shoot hot streams of cum right into us!" And after some good throating and sucking, she's ready to take all comers. She sits back and keeps her eyes open and then Johnny unleashes an assault of sperm directly into her eyes; there's so much cum from that first shot that it just splatters over her lips, nose and chin as well.

Starring: Alex Little

Size: 411Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:26:41