Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Amber Rodgers, Chantelle Fox & Veronica Vice - Paying The Rent

Down and out Justin has failed to pay his rent yet again. When Chantelle and Veronica come round for coffee they encourage landlady Amber to kick him out or get him to earn his keep.

MP4 / 349 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:37

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Dava Foxx & Cory Chase - Dava Foxx in Double Trouble

It's a good thing we like to share Dava says with a smile as she passes the cock to Cory. They whisper dirty things to you, jerking and sucking you until your ready to burst. Give us that nice big load they beg you, squeezing hard and milking a huge cum shot out of your cock. Cum covering their hands they giggle and blow you kisses. Amazing...

WMV / 844 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:18

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina QCCP - Chasticum Conundrum

A ruin scene sooo good I'm having a hard time not hitting "replay," again. he was so good and so chaste for so long, and whoops! Look what I just went ahead and destroyed.

MP4 / 366 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:46

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Cleo - Do you want to come?

Mistress Cleo is playing with her young slave, slowly walking around him and touching his body here and there before swiftly stroke his erect cock for a few times with her hands. The slave doesn't know when the caress will happen, so it's even more exciting for him, but he knows that he has to stay calm and relax, until Mistress Cleo gives him permission to have his release.

MP4 / 436 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Cleo - Forced orgasm with Cleo

Mistress Cleo massages the cock of her slave with her oiled hands and he tries not to cum after a few minutes. He knows that he can't do anything without the permission of his mistress, so he tries to be very still, however he almost can't control his body. Mistress Cleo slowly makes him reach his peak and then she lets him have his orgasm, but after she plays with his sensitive cock to make him suffer.

MP4 / 461 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - Clinical Experimentation For Pervert

Pervert unwittingly finds himself a captive at an underground facility conducting bizarre experiments....

MP4 / 333 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:49

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina QCCP - Cocklock Protocol

Keyholder? Ha. That's a joke. If you need that dick locked up (and if you're reading this, you do, jerkaddict), come see me -- for just a couple dollars, you can come to my flat, I'll inspect you, and lock you in with one of MY locks. That's it. One week, one lock, ZERO escape... seriously. Members get a discount--and enforced extra jail time..

MP4 / 200 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:02:51

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Crystal Rush - Mistress Crystal Milks the New slave

Now that Mistress Crystal's new bitch has pleased her, she has her slave laying on top of the cage. She asks the slave if he wants to be a part of her stable. He says yes, but it is not that easy. Being in Mistress Crystal's stable is a high honor. Reserved for only the most qualified slaves. She tells her bitch that he will have to earn it. Mistress Crystal teases her slave by spitting in his mouth, slapping him playfully with her riding crop and then letting him suck her tit. After several minutes of teasing, the slave's cock is hard as a rock. Mistress Crystal makes her slave beg for her to release his cock from his latex pants. She unzips his pants and begins stroking his hard cock and his full balls. Mistress Crystal edges her slut by slapping, stroking and spitting on his cock. Finally, the slave begs his Mistress for permission to cum. He shoots his load as Mistress Crystal continues to jerk his cock. He erupts with cum all over his latex and Mistress Crystal's hand. The Russian Goddess tells her slut to taste his cum as she smears his cum over his face and makes him lick her cum covered fingers. Mistress Crystal is pleased with her bitch so far, but she needs to find out if he can take her punishment.

MP4 / 529 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ariana Marie - Edging Vibrations

Mistress Ariana Marie will allow her slave the pleasure of cumming but only after enduring an immense amount of edging. She loves to watch him squirm and suffer in sexual frustration as he begs to blow his monthly load. She edges and milks his cock while keeping him fully restrained and helpless just as slaves should always be.

MP4 / 1.13 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lady Ashley - Machined Extracted and Looked Up Again

For the Rubber object comes now all his Nightmares true. Tied up at the rubber bed he must endure a very nasty teasing from his dick, he wants to come but the Mistress cools him down with a nice Facesitting where he must swallow all her Juice. Then waits the milking machine for the rubber toy, if he like or not, now he is only a toy with a dick and nothing else any more. After the sperm was pumped out completely by the mashine the horror for him continues. The milking machine will be in the future the only possibility to shod his load cause lady Ashley looks him up in a steel chastity device again and give him the order that from now for ever all 4 weeks he can come to her Dungeon and get machined extracted from his sperm.

MP4 / 586 MB / 1280x720 / 00:23:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sasha Foxxx - Foot Fetish Tease Handjob

There are very few positions a foot and handjob lover would rather be than in John's position right here! On his back with none other than gorgeous Sasha, her petite soft bare feet just inches away from his face. Her silky soft hands massaging and stroking his hard cock, while she keeps her feet in place to tease him! How long do you think you could last with having such a hottie as Sasha, teasing you with her bare feet and jerking you off at the same time as is the case in this sem-POV scene? My guess is, not too long!

MP4 / 358 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:48

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Dava Foxx - Edge of Eternity

Silky nylons and sexy glasses, Dava oils up your cock and slides her hand up and down making you rock hard. Teasing and torturing you with those bright red fingernails stroking then stopping so many times until your cock erupts.

WMV / 601 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Dava Foxx - Edge of Sanity

Without saying a word, Dava Foxx slowly enjoys pleasing your cock with her hands, tongue and mouth, bringing you closer and closer to the edge. Stroking, licking and sucking your cock until you explode with pleasure.

MP4 / 653 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Gianna Dior - No Erections Allowed

Mistress Gianna Dior has absolutely no use for her slave's cock yet he still thinks its okay to be constantly aroused walking around with a hard-on. It's time for him to be put through some serious slave conditioning making sure his dick will never get erect again. His new extra sharp spiked chastity cage will be a permanent fixture in his life now making sure his mind will never be in the gutter. Mistress Gianna will train his body and mind to only focus on what she wants from here on out...never what his cock wants.

MP4 / 995 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alexandra Snow - How Blue are your Balls?

My slave has been in chastity for three months now and I know his balls must ache. I give him the opportunity to have a release, but with a catch-- he must eat his own cum. He hates this idea and so begs to do anything else. I tease him relentlessly with my body until he changes his mind and agrees to eat every drop! Of course.. I won't make this an easy thing. I stroke him on and off, starting and stopping, making him whimper and beg. Finally I restrain him with his legs in the air and his cock dangling over his face so the cum has nowhere else to go.

Nothing thrills me more than making a boy "earn" his reward. Ha!

MP4 / 568 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Alexandra Snow - How Many More Days?

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

How many more days can he take?

MP4 / 296 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:04

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Catherine Foxx - Interrogated, Nipple Tortured, Drained and Post Orgasm Torture

Sometimes being a thieving spy has it's consequences. Especially if you're caught and subjected to interrogation by a cruel woman like Catherine. She knows that Carter stole some of her documents and she wants to know where they are. After being strapped to the table in the interrogation room, Catherine begins asking Carter about the documents, but Carter doesn't say anything, So Catherine (who is probably a little happy that he isn't being cooperative) begins the t0rture by pinching and squeezing Carter's sensitive nipples, causing him to moan and squirm. After a few minutes of trying to get the information out of him, she decides to put a theory to test. She wants to see if by forcing him to have an orgasm and then teasing his ultra sensitive cock head will make him confess! Does it work?

MP4 / 310 MB / 720x406 / 00:09:00

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jade Indica - Raging Hard! (Complete Movie)

Mistress Jade Indica strolls in on Her eight inch heels to find the new slave strapped to the table, waiting on his first testing. He is new but She likes what She sees and quickly moves to exam his big cock. She bites it and it grows stiff much to Her amusement. She moves over his face and treats him to a look at Her pussy and then uses him for tongue service. Turning She plants Her firm ass over his face after removing Her panties. How long can he hold his breathe?

The submissive has Mistress Jade rotating on his face and now is ordered to swallow all of Her pussy and suck. She turns again and spreads wide and now he must stick his tongue out as far as possible so She can fuck Her puckered asshole on it. She cums quickly, proving his worth as a first timer and She tells him now She must apply the nipple clamps as punishment for his tongue pleasure. She slaps his cock back and forth and then allows him some breast worship. She climbs back on his face and grinds away until She orgasms once more.

Fetching a short cane, Mistress Jade beats the feet of Her new submissive, testing his ability to withstand pain. He takes the punishment well and She turns Her attention to his big cock and swollen balls. She claws them with Her well manicured hands and then bites hard. She produces a length of purple twine and expertly ties them tight, bisecting his big swollen balls. She sucks him hard, getting his cock sloppy wet with Her saliva and then turns and applies the violet wand. His wet cock conducts the electricity well and he groans as She zaps him. The spreader bar holding his legs apart and the ropes holding him down insure he will not go anywhere as She turns up the juice.

The violet wands sparks on his wet cock and balls, making him shudder and squawk as Mistress Jade's talented mouth licks and sucks his cock and balls, making him crazy with desire and his cock wet to conduct the electricity. She positions Herself so She has Her black patent leather spike over his face and tells him to kiss and lick it. She reminds him this is his first time and he is to ask permission to ejaculate and will be judged on the size of his load. She strokes and squeezes until he cannot take any more. He is thrashing and begging and She give him the go ahead. He squirts a huge load on Her breasts and She continues until he drained. Moving over him he is made to eat his entire load, his mouth is thick with white cum as She moves back to his cock and strokes and punches the sensitive organ.

MP4 / 645 MB / 1280x720 / 00:40:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Molly Jane - When Innocence Ends: Can You Cum Twice for Mom

Molly comes to her son with a proposition. How about I make you cum twice this time. She strips her son naked and gets to work sucking his cock. She takes off her shirt exposing her large tits and puts his shaft back in her mouth. Alex stands up and cums over his mom's face. "That was really good" he tells her.

Ready for round two? she asks and starts to jerk his cock. With cum already drenching her she tells him "I need more cum on my face" and sucks him. It doesn't take him long to cum on her face again, shooting his load down her face and tits. "It's much better the second time" she tells him swallowing his cum. She gets on the couch next to him and watches TV, letting his love soak into her.

MP4 / 263 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:05

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Molly Jane - When Innocence Ends: Moms Cum Snack

In the kitchen Molly already has her mouth around her son's cock and is sucking him hard. She takes him all the way into her mouth taking him deep. Molly takes off her shirt ready to finish him off and keeps sucking, making her son to cum all over her face. Molly tells him his cum is delicious and licks every drop off her face.

MP4 / 209 MB / 1280x720 / 00:03:59

Download and Enjoy