Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Lucid Lavender - Rope Overload And Then Some

If you love no-safewords and non-voluntary bondage, this will be an intense favorite. It's an emotional scene with two veteran players. The boy gets angry and I win.

A real forced cumshot makes him a painful, cummy, panting, crying mess.

(A continuation from my clip "The Rope Club" where I over-stimulate my classmate after club hours. This film just sort of happened. And then kept happening.)

MP4 / 365 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:20

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lucy And Hannah like it rough and nasty

British babes Hannah Shaw and Lucy Love giving a harsh handjob.

Lucy And Hannah like it rough and nasty and the guy knows it and is worried

WMV / 327 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:28

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sissy's Last Orgasm - Mackenzie Moss

Mistress Mackenzie is giving her sissy slut one final orgasm before a life of permanent chastity begins. She isn't always a cruel Mistress as she wants her sissy to have completely empty balls before the slut is denied forever. She makes her sissy show her his moves as he humps and fucks her hand one final time. He is going to become a true sissy where the only pleasure he will have going forward is by his ass filled and fucked. His wardrobe will always consist of pink and white frills so leaving the house may a problem but that isn't a worry for Mistress Mackenzie. He wanted to become a sissy and now he will be. Mistress Mackenzie strokes and edges a huge load out of his balls then introduces him to a mouth full of cum. No sissy is complete without cum sliding down their throat as he enters his new sissyfilled life.

MP4 / 1.27 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Macy and Raquel - 20 min Edge is a Lesson in Disappointment

Macy and Raquel are both experts at cock control. They want to show off their edging techniques to each other and maybe pick up a few new tricks. The girls discuss the similarities and differences in the way they edge and milk. During this, the bound demo slave is edged for more than 20 min. The slave is literally shaking he is so excited, but the girls keep teasing and delaying his orgasm. After a very long tease, Macy finally ruins him. Any good edging skillshare ends with a brilliant ruined orgasm. After ruining the cock, the beautiful tormentors continue to tease and stroke. The lesson was not for the expert teases to learn from each other, it was for any slaves to learn from watching. An edge from Macy and Raquel will always end in a disappointing ruin.

MP4 / 3.46 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:24:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mai Bailey Gives a Harsh Handjob 02

He don't like Mai Bailey's new tattoos, and she makes him pay

WMV / 313 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:51

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release

If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined...and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.

MP4 / 769 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - 3... 2... None!

This spunky little one made me crack. He loses my escape contest and, exhausted, he claims second place. Forehead slap.

The contest? My dick-tie is evil and effective. A hitachi on the right dicktie can be incapacitating. The escape contest is hopeless. I lay waste to a (formerly) energetic little sub. Watch him drain. The rigging is perfect for teasing, there's an excellent dynamic, also I'm a bit of a tall goddess in this one (the perspective of the camera), so if that's you're thing this is the rare clip for that.

MP4 / 447 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Madam Brandon - Cucked For A Chad and Stacy

Your existence is pathetic, you are literally an abomination, a genetic mutation. Your Step-Parents should have been sterilized, carrying on such weak genes and characteristics should have been forbidden. No woman wants a weak male, a short, stumpy, dorky, socially awkward loser. You long gave up trying to change this, dating sites, PUA, make-overs you've tried it all and it all has failed. You could pay for it but you even to pathetic to do that. What would be the point? As soon as a confident sex-worker shows up you would instantly cum in your pants and melt into the corner in the presence of a Dominate female who doesn't need a man, especially a pathetic one like you to take care of her. Instead she can just make "TFLers" like yourself cum in your pants and then take your money. Stop embarrassing yourself #incel just stop. It's sad and pathetic you aren't going your own way, you are simply trying to pretend you accept and control you fate as a lifetime "Incel" when in reality you burn with desire, even and hate for everything you will never be as the reduced partial man you were born. This is as good as it will ever get, look at that cock-envy on your face as soon as you see that rock hard Dick, look at how stiff your clitty gets when I slide it into my pussy and ride it until I cum. Never taking my eyes off your pathetic Ass as I remind you from beginning to end why you will gladly serve as our Cuckold. Serving and Obeying is what a "TFLer" is meant to do. Worship a "Chad's" hard cock instead of being green with envy, clean a "Stacy's" cum filled pussy and serve her ever whim...You are a real man, therefore you don't DESERVE a woman, it isn't your right, its not even a privilege for a fucking loser like you....This is it. TFLer=CUCK from this day forward. You're going to finally have a purpose in that sad life of yours.

MP4 / 716 MB / 3840x2160 / 00:09:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Maddy O'Reilly - Seduced-Teased-Milked

Maddy seduces a guy from the club into being tied up. He has no idea that he is in the clutches of a brutal cock tease, and there is no way he's getting laid tonight. Once her horny lover is tied down to the bench she strokes his cock hard and with her lips painfully close to his cock she says, "Do you want to fuck me?" Maddy laughs at how desperately horny he is, he thrusts his hips into the air trying to get some type of penetration but Maddy just continues stroking his cock with her hand. When Maddy thinks he is ready to blow she straddles her helpless victim and keeps stroking with her pussy sliding against the base of his cock. He to begs for her to use his cock, but she gets off more keeping him frustrated. He cannot keep his cum inside and longer, he is too turned on. Maddy continues sitting panty-less on top of her boy toy as she jerks his balls empty all over his chest.

MP4 / 267 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:10

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - Catwoman Takes Over

Hope you are well. This is an extremely duper fun scene, I love this one as well as this wacky little superheroine fanatic man. Antsy to session, wishing to see several of you quickly!:-RRB-.

Catwoman is impersonating Mandy Marx, on a goal to take control of Clips Available for sale! Oh, noes!

Our hero Batman is so easily caught, this time. Just how can you win if all you desire is to fuck the villain?

"You recognize we keep playing this video game of cat . and also computer mouse." Time to be Catwoman's little bitch. Time to take over the website, one ridiculous male manufacturer each time.

MP4 / 435 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - Just A Brain In A Box And A Cock

He feels my breath on his cock, so so close but it'll never happen in this slaves wildest dreams.

MP4 / 411 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy