HC/TS girls on different sites..

imalutzer

once your a member of any of them you can apply to join their cave site, which is an a-la-carte collection of more daring items from their models.

Last edited by a moderator:

rosso_rat

Could I please ask for people to be more helpful with their replies here? Pretty please

Looks good, doesn't it?! :)

Without checking back through all the models who are these ?

once your a member of any of them you can apply to join their cave site, which is an a-la-carte collection of more daring items from their models.

Perhaps the biz cave is more daring but why censor these sample pics and frustrate everyone?

agem003

Hey man, if you have the pics, chances are you have the vids, or know who's got em'. Be a sport and spread the happiness, man. She's the only decent girl left on that site. He previous sets were excellent.
This photos is from a mexican playboy.
I found after ask for her sets from HC.
She is aka Stephanie Manescu.

anaccount

Any updates? There are a few new girls. Has anyone spotted them on other sites?

Here's what I know of a few of them:
Kandy - models as Katie Mac
Andrea - a lot of modeling pictures
Hannah - appears on ThatsHotMagazine.com (January 2017 edition)

imalutzer

Audra is Audra Miller, from Boston. She may have stopped modeling - her MM page is down.
She was a part of the recent celeb/instagram model leak list, haven't seen it here but another forum has them posted (couple good bathroom/shower vids plus a small handful of pics)

anaccount

^ Just search for her name and you will find the modeling stuff.

This other forum post is relevant to the discussion

kitty-kats.net/threads/polina-and-jordan-1000-dropbox.2527623/

sudanesen

okay, thx ))
But i thought about this one :p
Code:
http://www.honey-cream.com/v01/model/andrea/
This Andrea? Andrea Blake or Blakee

VolponView

There are so many different subjects/topics/questions going on in here, I can't tell who is talking about who anymore.
Would it be possible for one of you guys that have a grasp on all this to make a text file with the names the girls are using so I can try to figure it out and look for them?
Thanks for your help

tapper

^ Just search for her name and you will find the modeling stuff.

This other forum post is relevant to the discussion

kitty-kats.net/threads/polina-and-jordan-1000-dropbox.2527623/
The the vids from this thread had Letti, Jennifer, and Kandy from HC in it. Funny that Jennifer and Kandy are so conservative on HC, but show the goods here!