Hot mature women like young boys | INCEST |

Status
Not open for further replies.

revodrink

Sally D'Angelo - Her tender touch

"Her tender touch"

Sally D'Angelo is in her small home physical therapy practice, tidying up the place. The door opens and Jake Adams hobbles in on crutches for his first appointment, clearly in pain. He sees Sally and is immediately taken by her beauty. 'Oh, you poor dear! You must be my 10 o'clock appointment!' 'Yeah, that's me, Jake... hi,' Jake awkwardly greets her.

Sally helps him sit on a massage table and begins assessing his injury, rotating his leg around. Although he's uncomfortable because of the pain, Jake is still entranced by Sally, obviously attracted to her. 'Now let's get you set up with a few more appointments,' Sally says with a smile. Jake nods sharply as he snaps back to the moment and says, yeah, let's, with a big goofy smitten smile on his face.

A few weeks later, Jake's injury seems to be healing and his infatuation with Sally is steadily growing. They talk briefly about how he isn't dating anyone, and Sally is sure that he'll find a special someone soon. He thanks her for the encouragement, tentatively saying, 'Who knows, maybe I've already met her, right?' Sally smiles, perhaps a bit mysteriously, and says he never knows!

When he arrives for his next appointment, Jake brings flowers. 'They're for you,' he says as he hands them to Sally. 'Oh, how sweet!' she says as she hugs him. Jake loves the hug, especially how her bosom presses against him, even though he's hesitant to return the hug right away. He tells her that it's the least he could do since, with her help, he's no longer limping anymore!

She then announces that they better get started. Today might be the last session, if the assessment goes well... Almost in a panic, Jake says, no, he doesn't think this will be the last session! She's startled but amused, asking him, why? Didn't he say that he isn't limping anymore? Jake says, yeah, he can walk now, but he's still kinda tender... He was actually hoping to get more of the massaging part of their appointments today. Sally watches him for a moment, then smiles and agrees, telling him to get ready.

She begins massaging Jake, working her way up his leg until she reaches the thigh, where he tells her that that's the spot. Then, she asks if she can massage higher still. Jake is surprised but hesitant, saying that if she massages any higher, she'd be, well, massaging his... you know. Sally then giggles and says that, yes, she knows!

From the moment they met, Jake couldn't resist Sally's tender touch. Lucky for him, Sally can't resist his boyish charms either.

Thumbnails:

Mature, Old & Young, Hardcore, Blowjob, Big Tits, Rim Job, 69, Older/Younger, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Original, Series

00:38:06 | 663 MB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

Download Ageandbeauty - Her tender touch (Sally D'Angelo)[720p].mp4(662.65 MB)

revodrink

Xev Bellringer - Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother

You had never seen your mother act this way before. Dress this way. Or. speak this way. Like a slut. You watched her prepare for her date through the door, snapping a garter into place while she talked to the other man on the phone. He asked her to slip her hand down into her panties. no, the panties HE made her wear. She moaned like you had never heard, and began rubbing her pussy furiously. She barely said it through gasps of pleasure, but you could make it out. She was 'his little cock sucking slut.' And. did she just cum?? For him?! It made you furious. even jealous. She was YOUR mother, she belonged to you. Not him.

Just as she hung up and tossed the phone aside, it slid off the bed behind the headboard. Your mother hurriedly reached through the wood slats to retrieve it and her lacy sleeve snagged and caught on a nail. She struggled to free herself, her massive ass bouncing in the air as she fretted about being late. Your mother realized she would need her son to come free her. She desperately pulled her tight skirt down around her round booty, attempting to hide the slutty lingerie. She had no idea you had been watching the entire time. Or that you were feeding the deep jealousy, letting it swell, and grow into. lust.

You actually enjoyed watching her struggle in front of you, trying to understand why her own son wouldn't help free her arm. But the more she wiggled on the bed, the higher up her skirt pulled up over her ass. You made her admit to everything. the real reason she was going out that night. the reason she was dressed like a slut. and what she wanted to DO with that man. Your mother was at your mercy. You could do ANYTHING you wanted to her curvy body.

You pulled the skirt down around her wide hips, and pushed her blouse up over her juicy tits. Your mother gasped, shocked by her son's behavior. and his desires. You grabbed and groped her creamy ass cheeks, and she protested. At first. But you knew what she was, what she wanted. A big, fat cock in her mouth to suck on. And you would be the one to give it to her.

Thumbnails:

Fantasy includes: taboo, mother/son, ass fetish, virtual sex, voyeur, coercion, virtual ass groping, forced stripping, moaning, female masturbation, orgasms, female desperation, stuck, virtual creampie, pov

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, ASS FETISH, MOMMAS BOY, STRUGGLING, VIRTUAL SEX Keywords: xxx, xev bellringer, mom, mommy, son, family, milf, older woman, trapped, caught, pov sex, simulated blowjob, forced, reluctant, whore

00:31:30 | 3.21 GB | mp4 , 3840x2160 4k

Download Xev Bellringer - Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother 4k.part1.rar(1 GB)
Download Xev Bellringer - Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother 4k.part2.rar(1 GB)
Download Xev Bellringer - Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother 4k.part3.rar(1 GB)
Download Xev Bellringer - Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother 4k.part4.rar(212.58 MB)

revodrink

Kitty LeRoux - Mommys Bikini

Luscious mommy Kitt LeRoux is getting ready to take her boy to the beach, but he's embarrassed about her outfit. She convinces him that it's ok and asks him to put lotion on mommy's back. When Kitty turns around she notices that her bikini has made her son very hard and decides to do something to relieve her boy, so she rides him until he fills her up with his cum :)

Thumbnails:

Mature, Old & Young, Hardcore, Blowjob, Creampie

00:10:17 | 608 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Download Kitty LeRoux - Mommys Bikini.mp4(607.96 MB)

revodrink

Addie Andrews - Blackmailing Mom

Mom has been a naughty girl, spreading her legs around the town. Now that she knows her secret is out there, she will do just about anything I tell her to in order for me to not tell my father! I watch her scrub the floor - completely nude - while I watch. I love feeling this power over my sexy mom, I couldn't wait to fill her up. I tell her to stop cleaning and to finally suck my cock. On her knees, she sucks the tip of my cock while stroking my long shaft. I bend mom over the kitchen counter and penetrate her tight MILF pussy. She felt so good, I could barely hold my load. Finally, I flip her over and pound her tight cunt until I fill her hole with my semen.

Thumbnails:

Mature, Old & Young, Hardcore, Blowjob

00:23:55 | 381 MB | mp4 , 854x480

Download [Family Manipulation] Addie Andrews - Blackmailing Mom 480p.mp4(380.86 MB)

revodrink

Alexa Vega - I Expose My Mom For Being a Slut

My Mom Alexa is such a slut, I always knew she was cheating on my Dad but today I found the proof, I sit her down and show her what I found on her phone. To make it worse I found some sexy lingerie she was hiding from my Dad and probably wearing for the guy she has been texting. My Dad always told me if they act like a slut treat 'em like one. I tell Alexa if she wants me to not tell my Dad everything she needs to fuck me, I make her put her sexy lingerie for me then give her a good fucking. Alexa moans as I pound her pussy with my huge cock till I just can't hold it and cum deep in her pussy.

Thumbnails:

00:19:55 | 1.27 GB | mp4 , 3840x2160

Download [FilthyPOV] Alexa Vega - I Expose My Mom For Being a Slut 2160p.mp4(1.27 GB)

revodrink

Alexis Fawx - Bet You Can't Touch Her Boobs!
Released: May 1, 2019

Alexis has been left alone with her new step son while her husband is out of town. Little does she know what he's made a bet with his friend that he can touch her boobs. Tyler finds his perfect opportunity when she lays down for a nap. Just as he is getting close to his prize, he stumbles and makes himself known. Alexis is wearing a sleep mask and thinks it's her husband. She's eager to please her man, so eager infact that she sucks Tyler's huge cock without even taking off her mask. Once she realizes it's bigger than normal, she checks to see who it is. She's shocked at first, but being a good step mom, she offers to continue sucking his man meat, then let's him fuck her tits!

Thumbnails:

00:36:35 | 406 MB | mp4 , 854x480

Download MommyGotBoobs.19.05.01.Alexis.Fawx.Bet.You.Cant.Touch.Her.Boobs.XXX.SD.mp4(406.12 MB)

revodrink

Busty mommy aches for your young, taboo cock! Creampie deep in her cunt!

I caught you jerking off in the morning when you should have been up and getting ready for school. The school bus comes in 20 minutes! I tell you to get up and that I am not taking you to the bus stop!!!!! I notice that the bed covers is like a huge tent and I see movement from your hand underneath. I turn around to leave but the curiosity of that huge tent has me mystified. Closing the door, I open my bathrobe to reveal my cleavage spilling out of my bra.

I crawl on the bed towards you and ask if you need a hand with that. Daddy isn't capable of giving me what I need; he's down right lousy in bed. I begin taking off my robe and start touching your cock through the bed covers. I can tell you are so hard and I haven't had that is a long time!!!! I remove the covers and being licking and suckling on your manhood. You begin leaking precum and my pussy is starting to leak juices....I tell you that I need sex - good sex from a hard cock. I slowly take off my lace panties and turn around after sucking on you. I ask you to slide it up inside of me doggystyle so I get the deepest penetration. Oh honey....that feels amazing! You can feel my wetness on your shaft. Pump mommy, in and out until I cum all over your cock. I don't care that I'm ovulating - cum deep inside me! Honey, I need you to fill me up! I will make sure you are taken care of before you head to school

Thumbnails:

Mature, Old & Young, Virtual sex, Virtual blowjob, Virtual handjob, Fingering,

00:09:35 | 237 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

Download Busty mommy aches for your young, taboo cock! Creampie deep in her cunt!.mp4(236.92 MB)

revodrink

Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother
STARRING: Xev Bellringer
Apr 24 2019

You had never seen your mother act this way before. Dress this way. Or. speak this way. Like a slut. You watched her prepare for her date through the door, snapping a garter into place while she talked to the other man on the phone. He asked her to slip her hand down into her panties. no, the panties HE made her wear. She moaned like you had never heard, and began rubbing her pussy furiously. She barely said it through gasps of pleasure, but you could make it out. She was 'his little cock sucking slut.' And. did she just cum?? For him?! It made you furious. even jealous. She was YOUR mother, she belonged to you. Not him. Just as she hung up and tossed the phone aside, it slid off the bed behind the headboard. Your mother hurriedly reached through the wood slats to retrieve it and her lacy sleeve snagged and caught on a nail. She struggled to free herself, her massive ass bouncing in the air as she fretted about being late. Your mother realized she would need her son to come free her. She desperately pulled her tight skirt down around her round booty, attempting to hide the slutty lingerie. She had no idea you had been watching the entire time. Or that you were feeding the deep jealousy, letting it swell, and grow into. lust. You actually enjoyed watching her struggle in front of you, trying to understand why her own son wouldn't help free her arm. But the more she wiggled on the bed, the higher up her skirt pulled up over her ass. You made her admit to everything. the real reason she was going out that night. the reason she was dressed like a slut. and what she wanted to DO with that man. Your mother was at your mercy. You could do ANYTHING you wanted to her curvy body. You pulled the skirt down around her wide hips, and pushed her blouse up over her juicy tits. Your mother gasped, shocked by her son's behavior. and his desires. You grabbed and groped her creamy ass cheeks, and she protested. At first. But you knew what she was, what she wanted. A big, fat cock in her mouth to suck on. And you would be the one to give it to her

Thumbnails:

taboo, mother/son, ass fetish, virtual sex, voyeur, virtual ass groping, imposed stripping, moaning, female masturbation, orgasms, female desperation, stuck, virtual creampie, pov

00:31:30 | 397 MB | mp4 , 1280x720

Download Taking Advantage Of Your Slutty Mother.mp4(397.02 MB)

revodrink

Christie Stevens - Unfaithful To Me
Released: May 2, 2019

UNFAITHFUL TO ME CHEATING WIFE GETS CAUGHT FUCKING HUSBAND'S COWORKER Max (Jason Moody) is down on his luck. The passion in his marriage is gone and he's not sure how to rekindle theflame... until he decides to have a little chat with a handsome coworker of his. Jett (Alex Legend) is a womanizerwho does very well for himself. If anyone knows how to spice things up with the missus, it's Jett. Max asks for advice, revealing how hard it is to keep his wife happy. No matter what he does, she cheats on him!Jett is sympathetic to his plight, giving Max tips and tricks for pleasing his wife to hopefully keep her interested andloyal...

Max soaks it all in and is convinced that Jett just saved his marriage. He's away for the weekend, but as soonas he gets back, he's going to surprise the wife. Maybe now, she'll stop cheating on him... He excitedly thanks Jett for his help, then hurries away with an extra spring to his steps. Little does he know, assoon as his back is turned, Jett fixes his tie with a slow grin. That weekend, Jett shows up at Max's house, where his beautiful wife, Rose (Christie Stevens), answers the door.She's immediately taken in by Jett's charms and it isn't long before they hungrily crash together. As they make theirway to the bedroom, they leave a trail of discarded clothes behind them. As soon as they tumble into bed together,they become completely consumed by lust. Then Max's car pulls into the driveway. When he spots Jett's car in the driveway and clothes on the floor leading tothe bedroom, it's time to finally take matters into his own hands once and for all. Story inspired by an original submission by Pur3 Tab00 member, IggyEgo!

Thumbnails:

00:51:08 | 410 MB | mp4 , 720x400

Download PureTaboo.19.05.02.Christie.Stevens.Unfaithful.To.Me.mp4(409.74 MB)

revodrink

Christie Stevens - Unfaithful To Me
Released: May 2, 2019

UNFAITHFUL TO ME CHEATING WIFE GETS CAUGHT FUCKING HUSBAND'S COWORKER Max (Jason Moody) is down on his luck. The passion in his marriage is gone and he's not sure how to rekindle theflame... until he decides to have a little chat with a handsome coworker of his. Jett (Alex Legend) is a womanizerwho does very well for himself. If anyone knows how to spice things up with the missus, it's Jett. Max asks for advice, revealing how hard it is to keep his wife happy. No matter what he does, she cheats on him!Jett is sympathetic to his plight, giving Max tips and tricks for pleasing his wife to hopefully keep her interested andloyal...

Max soaks it all in and is convinced that Jett just saved his marriage. He's away for the weekend, but as soonas he gets back, he's going to surprise the wife. Maybe now, she'll stop cheating on him... He excitedly thanks Jett for his help, then hurries away with an extra spring to his steps. Little does he know, assoon as his back is turned, Jett fixes his tie with a slow grin. That weekend, Jett shows up at Max's house, where his beautiful wife, Rose (Christie Stevens), answers the door.She's immediately taken in by Jett's charms and it isn't long before they hungrily crash together. As they make theirway to the bedroom, they leave a trail of discarded clothes behind them. As soon as they tumble into bed together,they become completely consumed by lust. Then Max's car pulls into the driveway. When he spots Jett's car in the driveway and clothes on the floor leading tothe bedroom, it's time to finally take matters into his own hands once and for all. Story inspired by an original submission by Pur3 Tab00 member, IggyEgo!

Thumbnails:

00:51:08 | 410 MB | mp4 , 720x400

Download PureTaboo.19.05.02.Christie.Stevens.Unfaithful.To.Me.mp4(409.74 MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.