How to become member of Kitty-Kats according to Tezfiles

LarryKing

I have a tezfile account but am not able to download Janjaweeds posts as it states that I am not a member of Kitty-Kats. How do I go about changing that?

Silicate

It just seems strange that so many things are changing to tezfiles without any sort of announcement that I've seen. Doesn't that seem odd? Or isn't it?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
The mods have no idea either, we had no idea that tezfile was going to be allowed here or how to register as a kitty-kats member there.

Putin1

The best part is the announcement that if you already had a tezfile account it won't work here because kitty-kats tezfiles are locked in a way that you now have to buy another one just for this site.

Silicate

And the message indicates, quite directly, that we're to get a tezfiles account from Kitty-Kats (I just checked my mail yesterday). But there is no way indicated to get such an account and oddly there is a link to FileFox with KK support within the same message, at least for me. Some clarification would be appreciated.

BadDawg

Global Moderator
Staff member
@Silicate click on any of the tezfile links you would like to download. Then sign up for tezfiles from there. Works the same way as with other filehosts, this one is just limited to Kitty-kats upon signing up for premium. I was not given any official word on this. This was just from a little investigation on my own.

Silicate

Thanks for the info. I hope I can sub directly from tez. Typically I have to go third party to make it happen.