IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

LOOSE END 0095 BY LUCINDA_T ............................................ 19 MAY 2020

Lucinda and Juniper's little outtake takes us on a sweet wander, exploring Lucinda's vulva and clitoris and pelvic bone, names for these places, sacred whisperings. Juniper strokes and peeks, finding all the secrets, the places where blood can pulse, the thousands of nerve endings, offering pleasure, the opening, so small, from which magic can emerge.

191mb|mp4|4:11|1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

COUNT THE WAVES 1 BY JESSE_G ............................................ 19 MAY 2020

The sexual energy between Jesse and Remi is palpable as they discuss how it felt to discover each other for the first time. I can almost feel the hiss of their skin touching, warm on cool, before they touch, as they barely, oh yes, as they touch. and after that, the hunger growing, as Remi takes, and Jesse gives, and Jesse takes, and Remi gives. Into their mutual delight.

504mb|mp4|12:07|1920x1080

bladez

BEAUTY IN THE LOCKDOWN 1 BY VIVA ............................................ 20 MAY 2020

Good morning, IFM. Or good evening for you, perhaps. How are you feeling? What are you thinking about? I invite you to let it all go. Join me in my warm, deep, and quiet isolation. Come wake up slowly with me - in my new home, in my real life, up close and very, very personal.

504mb|mp4|13:17|1920x1080

bladez

GRACE R'S VIDEO DIARY 6 BY GRACE_R ............................................ 21 MAY 2020

Grace isn't only one getting turned on by her spin class. I have it on good authority that sometimes when girls stand up on their bike, it's not just to burn some extra calories. Grace may not have had an orgasm at the gym, but she was certainly building up to one - and now that she's home, all of that build up is going to pay off.

164mb|mp4|4:22|1920x1080

bladez

SNOW WHITE 2 BY LUCILLE_D ............................................ 22 MAY 2020

These moments. I can't stop replaying them. From 1:40 to 4:40, the entire time Lucille is on her tummy, it's just some of the sexiest self-fucking I've seen. That slim dildo, curved in just the right way, how she grips it in her fist from behind to move it in and out, changing hands when she gets tired. and finally the close-up, all firm rounded curves and soft aching parts. Perfection.

432mb|mp4|9:40|1920x1080

bladez

TAKE THE STAIRS 1 BY TINDRA ............................................ 23 MAY 2020

These stairs, which have the outrageous privilege of looking up Tindra's skirt multiple times every day, are about to get an extra special treat. It turns out it's a symbiotic relationship. If the stairs are going to get some, well, Tindra's going to get hers, too, pressed against the banister, rubbing against her most tender places.

245mb|mp4|6:08|1920x1080

bladez

STATE CHANGE 1 BY BIANCA_S ............................................ 24 MAY 2020

Bianca's masturbation style is so consistent and evenly paced that watching her has me dropping into an erotic trace, completely riveted to the easy, smooth motion of her hand moving in between her legs. I'm so spellbound that her orgasm, when it comes, has even more power over me, sweeping me up in its pulsing burst of release.

396mb|mp4|8:57|1920x1080

bladez

OTAKU DATE 2 BY LUCY_P ............................................ 25 MAY 2020

Lucy's tired out her anime girl - right when Lucy's just getting started. Well, no need. Letting her waifu sleep, Lucy continues on solo, laying back in her bed to explore the course of her abundant arousal. I like the way she uses a little bullet vibe to get her to a cruising altitude, before taking over with her spectacular hands.

310mb|mp4|7:07|1920x1080

bladez

BEANS UP CLOSE 2 BY BEANS ............................................ 26 MAY 2020

Beans is changing the vibe for part two - quite literally. She's had her fun with that big Hitachi type, but now it's time to relax the energy, switching to a more penetrative, rabbit experience. I'm living for 2:25 moment, when she pulls it out and we get to see, up close, the luscious milky evidence of her arousal.

391mb|mp4|8:49|1920x1080

bladez

IDEALISED 2 BY RUVADA ............................................ 27 MAY 2020

If masturbation were an artistic skill, one you could enhance with practice and careful attention to detail, Ruvada would be its master. Like all arts, practice does matter - but one needs a certain amount of natural talent, too. Ruvada's kinetic creativity, loose limbs, dramatic looks and cresting arousal set her up for success.

410mb|mp4|10:45|1920x1080

bladez

BEAUTY IN THE LOCKDOWN 2 BY VIVA ............................................ 28 MAY 2020

They say sitting in office chairs too much is bad for your health. So when I wank sitting down, I try to even it out, with an extra orgasm or two standing up. Only sensible, right? Let me show you how it's done, and let me give you a little tour behind the scenes, too, of my work - the last stop for IFeelmyself videos before they tumble out from our computers to light up the screens of yours. Let me show you how we make the magic.

589mb|mp4|15:29|1920x1080

bladez

FULL FRONTAL 2 BY ELLIE_M ............................................ 29 MAY 2020

Ellie allows herself to slip completely now, into the magical world of high intensity vibrations. She sighs and gasps, the in and out of her breath following the tension and relaxation of her pleasure, her hips moving subtly. Once that hitachi has warmed her up, Ellie takes matters into her own hands for awhile, before letting that toy bring her all the way home.

367mb|mp4|9:20|1920x1080

bladez

GREEN AND GOLD 2 BY MOLLY_F ............................................ 30 MAY 2020

Wasn't it Robert Frost that said something about nature's green being gold? He was right about that - Molly's found herself in a wonderland of hue, fragrant grass and the washover of golden rays of sunlight, imbuing these moments with a colour which can't completely be identified as one or the other. He was wrong about one thing though. In this case, something gold will stay.

497mb|mp4|7:13|1920x1080

bladez

GREEN AND GOLD 2 BY MOLLY_F ............................................ 31 MAY 2020

Wasn't it Robert Frost that said something about nature's green being gold? He was right about that - Molly's found herself in a wonderland of hue, fragrant grass and the washover of golden rays of sunlight, imbuing these moments with a colour which can't completely be identified as one or the other. He was wrong about one thing though. In this case, something gold will stay.

410mb|mp4|10:54|1920x1080

bladez

HER OWN PACE 1 BY CAITLIN_C ............................................ 01 JUN 2020

I have to admit, the voyeur in me especially loves home-made shoots. There's nothing like getting to see a woman in her own space, with her own things - having a wank just as she would whether or not the camera was there. The little touches - the blanket over the couch, the toy grabbed nonchalantly from the coffee table, and Caitlin keeping her socks on - just do it for me.

554mb|mp4|10:10|1920x1080

bladez

COUNT THE WAVES 2 BY JESSE_G ............................................ 02 JUN 2020

There's something about the purity of two bodies, fully nude, and the rising of sexual energy between them, that just eclipses - or perhaps stands to the side of - all other forms of erotic imagery. I love lingerie, ropes, disheveled clothing as much as anyone, but today, watching Jesse and Remi naked, his fingers so deep inside her that the boundaries between them seem to dissolve, all the roles and illusions fall away. This is all I want.

465mb|mp4|10:47|1920x1080

bladez

ISLA_T UP CLOSE 1 BY ISLA_T ............................................ 03 JUN 2020

A woman rubbing herself through her jeans is an arousal trigger for me - something about being able to see the shapes of her even through that thick denim fabric, or perhaps, it's about that hard, strong seam that always runs between the legs, from zipper to bum. Whatever it is, Isla's working it.

406mb|mp4|9:46|1920x1080

bladez

BOBBI_J'S VIDEO DIARY 2.9 BY BOBBI_J ............................................ 04 JUN 2020

"I shouldn't but I really, really want to." Forbidden sex, hmm. The longer we spend with Bobbi, the more we get to know about her internal life, which just gives our time with her more and deeper meaning. To know how she feels, what she's thinking - what makes her want to masturbate, and what makes her need to come.

485mb|mp4|12:47|1920x1080

bladez

STATE CHANGE 2 BY BIANCA_S ............................................ 05 JUN 2020

Bianca's videos call me to a different state, a slower, more internal experience. I relish the opportunity to join her in this deliberately paced movement, as if masturbation were meditation, a ritualised dance which spirals around until, inevitably, we all end up at the centre, in perfect oneness.

381mb|mp4|8:09|1920x1080

bladez

TAKE THE STAIRS 2 BY TINDRA ............................................ 06 JUN 2020

Tindra and this staircase are basically married now, so it's not surprising she looks so cozy and comfy in an environment anyone else might find difficult to warm to. Her movements here, slow and generous, build her arousal at its own pace. Her only clock is internal, the ticks and tocks of feeling, a thrilling call to speed and pressure which cannot be denied.

253mb|mp4|6:43|1920x1080