Mixed Incest Videos Mom, Son, Daughter, Daddy, Aunt

Sophia Leone Stepmoms Tips For Draining My Balls - S3:E9

Rion King opens the door to his stepmom Sophia Leone, who is very concerned about him. She has noticed he comes home from school every day and beats his meat but he doesn't finish. Sophia reminds him that if he ever needs help with anything at all, she's there for him.

Later, Rion is trying to get off when Sophia joins him in his room. She lets her robe slide off her shoulders to reveal some sexy lingerie, then peels off her bra so she can massage her big naturals. Turning around, she wiggles her ass as she peels off her thong. Naked, Sophia crawls over to Rion to blow his dick in Step 1 of helping him get off.

Step 2 of helping her stepson blow his load sees Sophia riding him in cowgirl, then in reverse cowgirl. She gets on her knees and presents herself for some doggy style fun. On her back, Sophia splays herself out so Rion can give it to her one last time before he finally gives her a big salty surprise in her mouth.
File: S3E9.mp4
Size: 1871238319 bytes (1,74 GiB), duration: 00:31:56, avg.bitrate: 7813 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 196 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7604 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/6f8975cdf445b/S3E9.mp4

Lori Gets Caught Masturbating by Her Stepson and Lets Him Satisfy Her Needs

Horny blonde mature MILF stepmom Lori got out of bed in her lacy white stockings and sheer white teddy, taking a seat at her makeup table and pulling her panties aside to rub her shaved MILF pussy - having no idea that her stepson is standing in the doorway watching and masturbating as well. Taking a big chance, he steps into the room to join her and lying down on the bed, which she takes as her warm invite to strip off his shorts and suck his cock for a bit. They end up fucking cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, and more until he pulls out and shoots his load all over her big curvy ass
Tags: Tags: Big Ass, Blondes, blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cumshot, Curvy, Hardcore, Lingerie, Masturbation, Mature, Over 50, Shaved Pussy, Spying, Stockings and Lingerie, Tattoos
File: letshimsatisfyherneeds.mp4
Size: 1741960343 bytes (1,62 GiB), duration: 00:30:04, avg.bitrate: 7725 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 308 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7408 kb/s, 30,00 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/f1f9272603de6/letshimsatisfyherneeds.mp4

Macy Meadows - Don't Cheat on My Mom, Maybe I Can Help...?

Getting caught cheating is humiliating. Especially by your stepdaughter! Filthy Rich tries to hide his infidelity, but Macy Meadows is just too smart. She's not buying his lies about 'the real estate agent' and when she finds pictures of another woman's titties on her stepdad's phone - it confirms her suspicions; her stepdad is cheating on her mom! But Macy is a problem solver by nature and she just wants to fix the situation. She offers her stepdad her perky little teen tits - that way he doesn't have to cheat outside the house. Rich is nervous, but Macy promises it'll be their little secret. She shows her stepdad her cute panties and lets him rub her pussy from behind. Then rich puts his thick dick down his stepdaughter's throat. Macy sucks him real good before letting her stepdad poke his fat meat in her tight hole. Rich stretches out his teen stepdaughter's wet pussy as he pounds her from behind. Macy gets so horny from being pumped by her stepdad that her little pussy squirts everywhere! Rich fucks his water park of stepdaughter until he busts a load all over her pretty face!
File: dontcheatonmymommaybeicanhelp.mp4
Size: 1207509157 bytes (1,12 GiB), duration: 00:26:16, avg.bitrate: 6129 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5926 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/0a846b11d3e8d/dontcheatonmymommaybeicanhelp.mp4

Sunny Soleil - It's Always Sunny

My stepsister Sunny and I don't always see eye to eye. We're just on a different wavelength and tend to bicker more often than we get along. Still, she's my stepsis, and I have to take care of her like any good stepbrother should. When I saw her shithead boyfriend, Tom, making out with some other chick at the movies, I had to tell Sunny right away. So I went to tell Sunny about it but accidentally walked in on her changing. Oh, man. I got a full view of her tits, but only for a second.

It was weird but also kind of hot. Sunny had a really nice pair of tits, and seeing her in her underwear turned me on a little bit, but I couldn't tell her that. It would be too weird since she's my stepsis and all. I explain that Tom is cheating on her, but she doesn't believe me. She thinks Tom loves her and is loyal to her. It must have been a real shock when she found out I was telling the truth. I decided to pay Tom a little visit and give him a piece of my mind for cheating on Sunny. That ended up coming with a price, though. I hurt my arm pretty badly and had to put it in a sling for a while. To make matters worse, I found out my girlfriend was also cheating on me. So now I was stuck at home with this stupid arm, and on top of that, I had blue balls. This is where things start to get wild. I'm cutting up some fruits in the kitchen when Sunny walks in. She looked sad and explained she felt awful about my arm. All she wanted to do was make it up to me and make me feel better. I figured she would do my chores or get me a present or something, but Sunny did something unthinkable. She got down on her knees and put her hands on my cock. She was feeling up my dick beneath my pants, and I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to say besides that this was wrong because she's my sister. But Sunny kept saying she was just my stepsister, so this wasn't anything wrong. I could feel myself getting hard, and I didn't know how I was supposed to react. On one hand, this was really fucked up, but at the same time, it was really fucking hot. After seeing her practically naked the other day, I had been thinking about her, but I never thought we would do anything like this. She pulled out her tits so I could see them again and then pulled my cock out. We're lucky nobody else was home. Messing around like this in the kitchen was extremely risky. Still, now I was getting excited, and I couldn't believe I was about to get my dick sucked by my own stepsister. She was really good at sucking cock. I was a little surprised, but her taking my entire cock in her mouth effortlessly turned me on more. It felt like the perfect compensation gift, having my dick and balls played with, and before I knew it, I was about to cum. Sunny took my whole dick deep inside of her mouth as I let my load shoot deep inside. I could feel every pump as I filled her mouth with my cum. She didn't say anything while she swallowed the load - she just looked into my eyes, and after a while, I thanked her. I was still in disbelief about the entire situation. She helped me cut up the rest of the fruit, and we enjoyed each other's company. I thought that would be the end of it, but a while later, Sunny found me again while I was chilling on the couch. I explained to her that I was feeling down because of my girlfriend cheating on me, and she asked again, "How can I make you feel better?" I'm not going to tell Sunny to suck my dick every time I'm feeling down, but out of the blue, she suggested that we fuck. I was pretty blown away by this. A blowjob was one thing, but I wasn't sure it would be a good idea to fuck my stepsister. Then again, we'd already opened the gate a little, so would it be so wrong to keep going with it? She looked really horny, too, like she'd been thinking about my cock again. Of course, I folded, so long as she promised this would forever be our secret. We go to the bedroom, and I can feel my heart racing. I was about to fuck my stepsister, and I knew, at some point, there would be no turning back. She laid me down on the bed and sucked my dick again. This time, there was a lot more passion in the blowjob. Sunny seemed very eager to take my whole cock in her mouth. She jerked me off while she sucked my dick, and I can't explain how good it felt. Maybe because it was wrong and taboo, it added to the appeal. After blowing me for a while, Sunny takes off her top and her underwear. This was the first time seeing her pussy, and her little bush was super cute. She climbed on top of me and started riding my cock, slowly at first but passionately. She was so wet, I couldn't believe it. It's like my dick was gliding through her pussy as she rode me. We switch positions a few times because, at this point, we're having fun and want to experience each other in as many different ways as possible. I fucked her from behind for a little bit, fucked her while she was on her back - no matter what position we were in, her pussy was easily the best I've ever experienced. I could feel myself close to cumming after fucking for a while, and when I couldn't hold my load any longer, I pulled out just in time to cum just about her pussy. After it all, we took a second to take in the moment. I think we were processing we fucked but were both bathing in euphoria. We knew this would have to be a secret for the rest of our lives, but deep down, I'm pretty sure we were both just excited to fuck again.
File: itsalwayssunny.mp4
Size: 973177556 bytes (928,09 MiB), duration: 00:33:53, avg.bitrate: 3830 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3701 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/c73262ff9f51b/itsalwayssunny.mp4

Violet Ray & Violet Gems - Keep on Truckin' Keep on Fuckin'

Violet and Violet miss their stepdaddies with a burning passion. It's been a while since they've seen them, given their stepdads are always on the road, truckin' and living the American dream. When the Violets get a chance to see their stepdads, they set up an outdoor picnic. Juan and Nicky are exhausted but just as excited to see their stepdaughters. As the picnic unfolds, Nicky gets a clear view up his stepdaughter's skirt and admires her panties. Neither Nicky nor Juan fucked a lot on the road, so they're feeling extra horny.

They miss getting pussy, and their stepdaughters are incredibly hot. After working on many long hauls, Juan and Nicky's bodies are also stiff and tense. The girls offer their stepdads massages to ease some of the tension. This massage ends up turning on the guys even more, and now they're both hot for their stepdaughters. The crew moves inside, where Juan and Nicky offer to massage the girls as a return favor. Neither Violet is sure about getting a massage from their own stepdad, so Juan and Nicky propose a swap. It's still a little weird for both Violets, having their bodies rubbed and caressed by each other's stepdad. But it feels nice - especially when they get to rubbing their tits. The girls know it's a bit inappropriate and certainly something they'd never be able to tell anyone. But it was also sort of exciting, doing something so taboo. Things get even more intense when Juan and Nicky stand up and pull their cocks out. Each Violet is shocked, unsure of what to do. Still, they're extremely turned on by the situation. They'd never thought about blowing their stepdads, but now, with their cocks in their face, the idea seems all too enticing. So Violet and Violet start blowing Juan and Nicky. It's a sensation beyond translation, and getting their dicks sucked by hot young chicks who happen to be each other's stepdaughters only adds to the excitement. Things quickly escalate, and the Violets soon find themselves getting fucked hard. Both girls love getting railed but think it would be even more fun to get fucked by their own stepdad, so they switch. The sex is even more taboo now, and it's enough to make Juan and Nicky want to cum right away. But they withstand the urge and fuck harder until they can't hold their loads any longer. The men bust massive loads on their stepdaughter's faces. The girls then swap cum and kiss one another passionately.
File: keepontruckinkeeponfuckin.mp4
Size: 1746952510 bytes (1,63 GiB), duration: 00:58:31, avg.bitrate: 3981 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3842 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/533e5f7c3e3f7/keepontruckinkeeponfuckin.mp4

Emily Jade - Stepsisters Pussy Is A Prize - S25:E8

Jay Romero is minding his own business when Emily Jade comes bouncing up to play games with him. She has him pick numbers between one and ten, and each time Jay gets it right Emily offers an increasingly sexual prize. They get interrupted when their parents come home, but later Emily corners Jay and asks him if he wants to pick up with the games where they left off.

Guiding Jay into the bedroom, Emily has him keep on guessing. Each time Jay gets it right, he gets a hotter glimpse of Emily's body. Eventually he is invited to enjoy himself licking between her thighs. The next prize is a blowjob as Emily demonstrates that she does indeed know her way around a hard dick.

When Emily finally joins with Jay, it's in reverse cowgirl so he can give that big booty a nice squeeze. She gives him more in cowgirl, then takes a pussy pounding in doggy. When Emily gets on her back, Jay doesn't hesitate to pump her full of his cock until she's moaning. Then he pulls out and cums on his stepsister's stomach for the ultimate prize.
File: S25E8.mp4
Size: 1654014172 bytes (1,54 GiB), duration: 00:29:58, avg.bitrate: 7359 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7152 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/44fbf69aae60d/S25E8.mp4

Angel Gostosa - Sweet And Sexy - S2:E5

Max Fills is looking to choose a new stepsister, but first he gets to go through the potential newcomer's room and see what she's all about. Initially Max is surprised at what he finds while exploring her room. Eventually he finds that Angel Gostosa is a bit of a freak who keeps a hidden dildo and stores whipped cream in her closet...

When Max calls Angel on being a basic bitch, she is determined to prove otherwise. The whipped cream isn't for her; she sprays some on her hand and has him eat it. It's clear that instantly turns her on, so Max keeps spraying and eating the cream. It's not long before they're making out in Angel's bed with their clothes coming off between kisses. Things escalate from there, with Angel getting whipped cream licked from her tits and then enjoying a pussy licking. When she gets her own turn to blow Max's fuck stick, she takes it with enthusiasm.

Sinking down onto Max's hardon, the horny Latina rides him with total abandon. They're good together, so Angel keeps the party going on her knees with Max dicking her down from behind. Spooning together, they keep on making out as Max muffles Angel's moans with his own mouth. Then he does her on her back, driving nice and deep until he's ready to pop. Pulling out just in time, Max cums on Angel's chest as they agree they'd be excellent stepsiblings.
File: S2E5.mp4
Size: 2260584963 bytes (2,11 GiB), duration: 00:30:48, avg.bitrate: 9786 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 9579 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/47ec5bef7f047/S2E5.mp4

Nicole Nichols - Learning To Be Chaste

Nicole has been getting into a lot of trouble because of her high sex drive. She's been sucking and fucking any opportunity she gets, and now her salacious behavior has caught up to her. When her stepdad, Joshua, learns that Nicole has been suspended from school for giving blowjobs, he knows he needs to remind her of her commitment to chastity. Joshua pulls down Nicole's leggings to reveal a chastity belt. It seems Nicole has found a loophole, and although she hasn't been getting fucked, she's been sucking lots of cock. Joshua pulls out a hooked metal rod from the drawer and pushes the rounded edge against Nicole's asshole. It's cold, and the feeling turns her on, but she can't let her stepdad know she's enjoying it. Joshua pushes the rod into Nicole's asshole and has her swear her commitment to chastity. He needs to know this girl is going to behave and listen to the rules he's established. Under his roof, his words are law, and Nicole must obey those laws. The entire situation is unorthodox, but both Joshua and Nicole like the dynamic they've developed with each other. Joshua can't tell Nicole how much he enjoys being dominant over her, and Nicole also can't admit how much she enjoys the rough play. They are at a silent impasse and must instead endure the colossal sexual tension they've built up with one another. Still, Nicole is getting bored having to stay at home. She does miss sucking cock, but so long as she's grounded, she can't leave the house. She gets the brilliant idea to prove her loyalty to her stepdad. Maybe he'll let her leave the house if she can show him how loving and loyal she is. One afternoon in the kitchen, Nicole gets on her knees and shows her stepdad how good she is at sucking dick. Nicole wraps her lips around the head of Joshua's cock and teases him before taking him in entirely. She cradles his balls and plays with his shaft, showing her stepdaddy what a good girl she can be. Nicole jerks him off with her lips sealed around the head of his cock. She wants him to cum, and she wants to feel his load shoot deep into her mouth. Joshua finishes and shivers in pleasure as he fills his stepdaughter's mouth with a hot load. It's by far the best blowjob he's ever had, no doubt because of how forbidden it was and because he's pined over Nicole for so long. When Nicole is no longer grounded, she finds she actually wants to stay at home with her stepdad. She's grown accustomed to being around him, and she hasn't been able to get that blowjob out of her head. Joshua recognizes how loyal she's been, and it makes him feel horny for her again. He wants to reward the sweet chick with a special treat. Joshua pulls his cock out, and the two fuck on the couch. Nicole's asshole feels incredible. The tension they've built up is being released all at once, and both of them are over the moon with pleasure. She's incredibly tight, and the way she rides cock has Joshua feeling head over heels for his stepdaughter. Nicole pushes Joshua to his edge, and when he can't hold in his shot any longer, he pulls out, leaving her asshole agape. He cums hard, shooting a load clear across her ass and onto her back. His cum drips into her asshole and keeps flowing out almost endlessly. It's the hardest he's cum in a while, and he somehow always knew it would be Nicole that made him bust so intensely. They revel in their passionate exchange, and Joshua tells Nicole that whenever she feels impure, he's the only person she's allowed to see. Nicole happily agrees, finding love and affection in her submission to her stepdaddy.
File: learningtobechaste.mp4
Size: 955304525 bytes (911,05 MiB), duration: 00:44:12, avg.bitrate: 2882 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2744 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/8ec21a2af2a5e/learningtobechaste.mp4

Gigi Dior - Stepmoms Sexy Socials - S3:E6

Josh Rivers accidentally walks in on his stepmom Gigi Dior as she tries taking some selfies. She's not happy with the results, so she asks Josh to help her. She's still not happy with those pics, so she offers to change into another outfit. Turning her back on Josh, Gigi puts on a sexier shirt. Her next idea is to put on a swimsuit...

With such a hot cougar in front of him, it's impossible for Josh to stop from popping a boner. Gigi asks surprised at first, but quickly takes pity on him and flashes her big boobs at him. Telling Josh she's going to use him as her boy toy, Gigi gets him on the bed so she can pop his stiffie out and stroke and suck him. Leaning forward, she blows him with plenty of deep suction.

Eager to move on to something even more fun than a BJ, Gigi climbs on top of Josh and sinks down onto his dick. With Josh's hands squeezing her nipples, she bounces up and down before turning around and letting him palm her ass as she does him in reverse cowgirl. Josh proves his worth as a boy toy as he does Gigi in doggy and then eats her pussy. When he sticks it back in one last time, Josh makes sure his stepmommy cums before he pulls out and covers her with his sticky love.
File: S3E6.mp4
Size: 1384709266 bytes (1,29 GiB), duration: 00:26:51, avg.bitrate: 6876 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6671 kb/s, 23,98 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/bdcf779524a23/S3E6.mp4

Bella Lexi - Nana's Got a Brand New Job

Bella Lexi was forced to retire from the force because some racy images of her surfaced from her Fans page. But you know what they say: when a door closes, a window opens! She's super excited to become a hot milf model, and she will recruit her step-grandson Nicky's help to do it. Nicky is not super excited to contribute to his step-nana's OnlyFans page, but his doubts soon fade away as he learns Bella's ability to suck dick. The bodacious veteran savors every inch of his step-grandson's cock to convince him. With him on board, it's time to turn things up a notch and have Nicky stuffing her up for the camera. Nicky hesitates once more, but he can hardly resist Bella's huge and juicy boobs and her luscious pussy, so it's time to give Bella what she wants: a hot pussy-pounding session with Nana for her fans to jerk off to!
File: nanasgotabrandnewjob.mp4
Size: 1612690609 bytes (1,50 GiB), duration: 00:57:54, avg.bitrate: 3714 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3576 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/5f283704232dc/nanasgotabrandnewjob.mp4

Briana Banderas - My Stepmom Knows How To Move It - S2:E7

Briana Banderas wants to get together with her stepson, Rion King. She begins her seduction in the living room by urging Rion into a dance lesson. She shows her moves, bumping and grinding against him. As soon as Rion pops a boner, he retreats to his bedroom to avoid embarrassment.

Briana changes into even sexier clothes and then corners Rion in his bedroom. She makes it clear that she wants more from him than just dance lessons. She crawls into bed with Rion and returns to twerking for him. Now that he can't hide his boner or run from his stepmom, Rion can only watch, amazed, as Briana pops his dick from his boxers and sucks him off...

Rion desperately wants to please his stunning stepmommy so he takes his time eating her pussy before he shoves it in in doggy. There's nothing gentle about their rough fucking as he pulls Briana's hair and then gets on his back so she can ride his dick. Briana winds up on her back, her thighs spread as wide as they'll go as Rion dicks down her hairy twat until he's ready to pop. Pulling out to blow on Briana's muff, he enjoys the perfect ending.
File: S2E7.mp4
Size: 2108688719 bytes (1,96 GiB), duration: 00:31:13, avg.bitrate: 9007 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8799 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/300a6377310fa/S2E7.mp4

Megan Marx - Banging Stepbro During Class - S31:E5

Megan Marx is a playful little stepsis to her stepbrother Victor Ray. When a snowstorm hits, Megan can't contain her excitement at the snow day from school. Victor doesn't have a snow day from online school, so Megan pouts on his bed and claims she's going to wait for him to have some fun.

Megan's patience only goes so far. She returns in a bra and panties with a couple snowballs to throw at Victor. Getting on her knees, she begins blowing him while he tries to hold the moan and focus on his class. His efforts to keep quiet are overwhelmed when Megan peels off her thong and sinks into his lap to ride his stiffie.

Keeping up her domination of her stepbro, Megan turns around and goes for a cowgirl ride. Victor finally gives up on school and closes his laptop so Megan can take his place on his chair and spread herself out so he can dick her down. Victor keeps on pumping that greedy pussy full of his dick until Megan is sated and he pulls out to cum on her. It's only then that they realize his class has seen all of their stepsibling show!
File: S31E5.mp4
Size: 1259838743 bytes (1,17 GiB), duration: 00:22:24, avg.bitrate: 7499 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7289 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/2f81b22b3a24f/S31E5.mp4

Texas Patti - Can You Fix It Too?

Years being single had toughened Texas Patti, turning her into a woman of steel. So, when her well-endowed stepson informed his voluptuous stepmother about the dripping faucet in the bathroom, the fiery Texas was ready to tackle the issue. As she attempted to rectify the problem, she seemed oblivious to her lustful stepson, who was pleasuring himself while ogling at her luscious breasts, now glistening with droplets of cold water.

Little did the dude know that he would be on the brink of orgasm when his tantalizing stepmother peeled off her drenched T-shirt, revealing her creamy jugs. Having successfully fixed the leak, all that remained for Texas was to dry her chest and carry on with her day. As she patted her boobs dry with a towel, generously offered by her stepson, she was taken aback to discover that he had stripped it off his own body. In a flash, Texas found herself lavishing attention on her stepson's manhood, bringing it to a state of rigid arousal. As she began to service his pulsating cock, Texas confessed her admiration for the impressive size of her stepson's tool and his ability to hold back his climax. Years of loneliness had left their mark, prompting her to escalate the situation. Having her snatch well licked and fingered, Texas feels like her stepson's balls dive deep as she lays with her thighs spread nice and far apart. Relishing the feel of his massive member, the MILF found herself being ravished right in the shower. She reveled in the sensation of his thick cock filling her cunt in the cowgirl position. Overwhelmed with pleasure, Texas implored her stepson to release his cum in her mouth for the first time, but certainly not the last. Read less
File: canyoufixittoo.mp4
Size: 986280124 bytes (940,59 MiB), duration: 00:34:23, avg.bitrate: 3825 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 256 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3561 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/1449bb37ee7d9/canyoufixittoo.mp4

Ivy Ireland - Crushing On Stepmom - S9:E4

Ivy Ireland is folding her lingerie laundry and her stepson Rion King comes in to creep on her. He claims he needs help because he sprained his finger last week. Ivy is sassy, but helps him out.

Later, Rion tries to get additional help from Ivy but finds her in a bra and panties. She doesn't waste any time. Dropping to her knees, she pops his dick out to slide it between her lips. Rion can hardly believe his good luck as his hot stepmilf sucks him off.

That's not all Ivy wants. She gets on her back so Rion can dick her down. Then she rolls onto her knees and takes a doggy style pussy pounding. After giving the stiffie a cowgirl and then a reverse cowgirl ride, Ivy gets to her knees to take a nice cum facial.
File: S9E4.mp4
Size: 1607198860 bytes (1,50 GiB), duration: 00:27:47, avg.bitrate: 7713 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7507 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/60816c53c1cbe/S9E4.mp4

Nia Bleu & Serena Santos - Close Encounters of the Threesome Kind

Nicky is a stargazer to the umpteenth degree. He loves satellites, constellations, cosmos, intergalactic space dust, and everything in between. His stepsisters, Nia and Serena, couldn't care less about space and instead always have cock on their minds. They wish their virgin stepbro would get his head out of the cosmic clouds and pay attention to them more. They're constantly wearing skimpy pajamas to get his attention, but he never seems to pay any mind.

One night, the girls devise a plan. They'll get Nicky to gaze at their tits and clits through his favorite telescope. He sees planets and figures he's never seen before. He is amazed at how diverse and beautiful the universe can be, and he's also feeling oddly horny. Meteor showers have never given him a hard-on before, but for whatever reason, he was feeling turned on while looking through his telescope. He puts the device down only to realize he's staring right at his stepsister's pussy. He is completely flabbergasted - his stepsisters have bamboozled him. When they pull down his shorts and grab his cock, he doesn't mind so much. Maybe a break is just what he needed, and if that break includes a blowjob from his stepsisters, all the better. Nia and Serena share Nicky's cock, taking turns putting his shaft in their mouths. He pushes his cock as deep as it will go in their mouths and lets them suck until he blows his load. Unfortunately for Nia and Serena, Nicky goes right back to stargazing, leaving their pussies wet and unattended. So they go back to the drawing board to devise another scheme to capture his attention. Later on, the girls dress up like slutty aliens. They're both thick and curvy in their skimpy tops and their fishnets. Nicky is stunned to see them and forgets all about his telescope when they start playing with his cock again. It's their turn to be satisfied, and now that they've seen Nicky is packing big meat, both girls want a turn getting fucked. The out-of-this-world threesome is one they'll never forget. Nicky gets to fuck both of his stepsisters, and Nia and Serena take turns eating each other out. It's a completely taboo and fucked up situation, but that only adds to the intensity. The girls had wanted Nicky to fuck them for a long time now, and with it finally coming to fruition, it felt as though all their pent-up sexual tension was being released at once. Nicky busts his load above Nia's pussy. Serena wants a taste and scoops up some for herself. The three stepsiblings bathe in the moment, letting their wild threesome wash over them. Nicky is seeing a whole new set of stars - ones that he hopes he'll see again.
File: closeencountersofthethreesomekind.mp4
Size: 1639838609 bytes (1,53 GiB), duration: 00:46:51, avg.bitrate: 4667 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4529 kb/s, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

https://k2s.cc/file/499bb96e67e50/closeencountersofthethreesomekind.mp4