Mixed Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms

DopamineChua

Out of Thin Air - Tai Crimson and Elise Graves - Sexy Tai Suffers through the Bondage, Hood, and Electro Ringer!

Playing with Tai Crimson is such a joy for Elise. Tai likes to be pushed into corners of her mind that few people enjoy. Elise enjoys pushing her there, particularly with the use of restricting access to Tai's vital life components. Elise begins Tai off by plastic-wrapping her into a chair along with a leather hood and nipple electrodes coursing electrical current through Tai's large, sensitive nipples. The hood is eventually removed only to be replaced by a full head wrapping of plastic wrap, causing Tai to periodically panic. After Elise has sufficient fun with that method, she then removes the wrap to replace it with a large, plastic bag. Elise uses this as a tool to control Tai, controlling not only her body but her mind.

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM , ELECTRIC PLAY , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , PLASTIC FETISH
Keywords: elise graves , tai crimson , plastic wrap , dental gag , cheek retractor , chair bondage , female top , trans female bottom , g/g , electro , nipple clamps , nt , nipple torture , cbt , suffering

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 32:17
File Size: 453.49 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Rubber, Piss and Leather - Sabret and Elise Graves - Latex-clad Elise Controls her Rubber Gimp with SJ, Sleepsack, Hood and more!

Once Elise slips herself into transparent latex, she begins to transform into someone else! Wearing a transparent rubber dress and gloves, Elise buckles Sabret into a heavy rubber straitjacket and multi- function Studio Gum hood. At first she allows Sabret some time to adjust, so his eyes are uncovered, however, after zipping and strapping him into a thick leather sleepsack situated on a mummy board, Elise covers not only his eyes, but his mouth as well. Elise is incredibly entertained by Sabret’s thrashing and moaning for air. As a treat, she delivers some of her golden nectar through the small hole over Sabret’s mouth. He is eager to consume. Elise transitions her sleepsacked rubber gimp into a vertical suspension, allowing her to have a bit more fun! Elise exposes Sabret’s cock, making it the only part of his body that she comes into contact with. The cock is lubed and Elise grabs tightly with her gloved hands - demanding that Sabret fuck her hands while suspended. Wanting more control of his breathing, Elise switches out the heavy rubber hood for a latex pig rebreather hood, which delights her greatly! Forcing Sabret to hyperventilate for her own amusement, Elise rubs her rubber body up against his cock. Good times!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , RUBBER BONDAGE , RUBBER FETISH , BONDAGE MALE , COCK TEASE
Keywords: elise graves , sabret , rubber hood , armpit licking , leather sleepsack , straitjacket , piss , pig hood , suspension , vertical suspension , hom , latex dress , latex gloves , transparent latex , heavy bondage

Duration: 42:38
File Size: 599.46 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Suck our Dicks - Kino Payne, Lita Lecherous and Elise Graves - Double Latex Dommes Face Fuck Suspended Sub - Cattle Prod - Taser - Ankle Suspension

Dressed in sexy latex lingerie and armed with raging boners, Lita Lecherous and Elise Graves are feeling pretty frisky. Using Kino Payne as their inverted sacrificial scapegoat, the domme duo blow off some steam using Kino's mouth hole and generally providing sensory overload with slapping, spanking and tasering. Motivated by cattle prods, Kino is an enthusiastic cock sucker. And as quickly as they had come, Elise and Lita leave Kino to ponder exactly how his mouth can best serve their cocks.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FACE FUCKING , BONDAGE BLOWJOBS , SENSUAL DOMINATION , BONDAGE , BONDAGE MALE
Keywords: elise graves , lita lecherous , kino payne , suspension , ankle suspension , strap on , sucking , face fucking , cattle prod , taser , latex clothing , latex lingerie , double domme , female dominant , male submissive

Duration: 15:22
File Size: 216.30 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Pain Overload - Part 1

Martin using the zip ties on me tonight couldn't have been more fitting for what I wore. I was wearing a three-piece thong and garter belt ensemble with some stilettos. I was bound at the arms, elbows, ankles, knees, waist, thighs and neck. When the one around my throat was zipped tight, immediately, I couldn't breathe. So much that when Martin attempted to pop the ball gag into my mouth, he had to push it past my teeth! And when that ball was strapped tight, my face started turning blue! Not even sure how I managed to get air while Martin hosed me down for almost a minute lol I suffered and moaned until I was allowed to finally sit and get some kind of relief! That is, until Martin brings me closer to my end with the dreaded clovers!

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , HIGH HEELS , BDSM , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS
Keywords: ball gagged , drooling , bdsm , bondage , submissive , predicament bondage , elbow bondage , live bondage show , zip tied , zip tie bondage , elbow tied , high heels

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 10:54
File Size: 469.44 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Pain Overload - Part 2

The whole time on the chair, I am just in complete agony from my elbows being pressed so tightly together. I am flooded with icy water one more time before Martin adds a little bit of weight to the clovers. Now, I'm in agony and afraid to move! My mind goes back to my arms, then back to my nipples while I squirm in my seat. Oh, what a relief when Martin cut those zip ties off me.

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , HIGH HEELS , BDSM , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS
Keywords: ball gagged , drooling , bdsm , bondage , submissive , predicament bondage , elbow bondage , live bondage show , zip tied , zip tie bondage , elbow tied , high heels

Duration: 14:50
File Size: 632.35 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Beautiful Hogtie

At the start of the live show, Martin stands me up and ropes my neck to the ceiling while he binds my elbows, ties a crotch rope on me and gags my mouth. I was pleasantly surprised when he brought me to the ground and laid me on my stomach. A clear indication that I was going to be h0gtied. Sure enough, my ankles are tied and my body is cinched together into a tight little package. The challenging part was having to hold my head up until Martin tied my hair into a ponytail and wrenches it back. My favorite part was when he laid me onto my side. You can see how beautifully arched I was and it didn't take long for me to attempt to get back onto my stomach but I wasn't very successful. After some time, Martin flips me back over and that is how I remained until the end of the show.

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , BDSM , PANTYHOSE BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS
Keywords: bdsm , bondage , submissive , predicament bondage , live bondage show , pantyhose , pantyhose bondage , elbow bondage , elbow tied , ball gagged , h0gtied , crotch roped , endurance bondage

Duration: 26:14
File Size: 548.48 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Well-Worth It

It was Friday night and Martin and I stopped by one of our favorite local bars to grab a couple drinks. I was wearing my "Asiana in the office" attire - sheer, black pantyhose, heels and a little mini skirt. I must've been oblivious to the fact that I was attracting some attention at the bar because we ended the night with me tied up in the Playroom. And when I say "tied up", I mean, tied up HARD. It started with the crotch rope tied to my elbows. That was punishing in itself. Then, it lead to my arms being pulled up into a strappado which made it insanely difficult to manage. I was already in tears before Martin could finish tying me. All while I am in a crying, drooling fit, Martin continues to secure my chest rope to the bottom of the wooden frame in front of me, then finishes with my ponytail tightly tied back. At that point, I wanted to tap out but I knew we had only just begun.

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , PANTYHOSE BONDAGE , BDSM , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Keywords: bdsm , bondage , submissive , predicament bondage , ball gagged , drooling , live bondage show , strappado , pantyhose bondage , elbow bondage , elbow tied , crotch roped , pussy roped

Duration: 26:24
File Size: 1.11 GB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Pepper Sterling Gets A Reverse Prayer Hogtie

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Mouth Stuffing, H0gtied, Hogtie, Reverse Prayer, Nudity, High Heels, Rope, Jute Rope, Stockings

The sweet little southern bell Pepper Sterling came to play. She loves being tied up and really wanted to push her limits. I asked her if she can do the reverse prayer. The first thing she said was whats that. I tell her and she just does it with ease. I knew right away what was going to happen. A reverse prayer hogtie like she had never had before. She stays in the reverse prayer for the whole video. She arches so good. Kinda turns her into a nice little rocker.

Duration: 26:56
File Size: 224.14 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

German Bondage Model Yvette Xtreme Takes On The Hogtie Challenge

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, h0gtied, Hogtie, Ball Gags, Ball Gagged, Damsel In Distress, High Heels, Rope, Jute Rope, Long Legs, Struggle, Tight Bondage, Up skirt

Yvette was here in the states on vacation. She is a top bondage model in Germany. She heard about my hogtie challenge and wanted to take it on. I of course told her for sure let's do it. How it works in she has to endure as much rope as possible while being placed in a hogtie. This time I had about 680 feet on her. It wasn't that she couldn't handle more as much as I was running out of places to put it. She is one tough Lady. This is one hell of a hogtie. If you didn't see it the first time get it now.

Duration: 32:44
File Size: 273,52 MB

Download Link(s):

https://fboom.me/file/7d3c54cec052b/BB_German Bondage Model Yvette Xtreme Takes On The Hogtie Challenge 720p.mp4

DopamineChua

All Day Live Bondage Event March 20, 2019 - Part 1

It's finally done! The second All-Day Live Bondage Event we did back in March of this year! This time, Martin took the day off to be here so things were a little more interesting since he did most of the binding and gagging. This event takes a lot of preparation the night before and the morning of. Toys, tools, gags, restraints, camera placement, moving furniture around, outfit, heels, recording the stream, ect. And the days leading up to it are always exciting. Even more so when I learned Martin would be there.

I started the morning gathering items I wanted to use to start the show. Even though Martin was going to be around, I still wasn't sure what to expect but I intended on gagging and cuffing myself at the desk at a minimum - him coming into the scene would just be a bonus! I chatted with the members for a while and as things picked up, Martin wrenches my elbows together with the leather straps and gags my mouth with the penis panel gag, then continues on to bind my knees together and wrap a small belt around my waist and throat, yes! Though the panel gag needed to be broken in a little bit more, I loved how much it was making me drool. Funny how I felt kind of helpless not being able to chat or get any work done since I was sitting at my desk lol. After a good while, Martin swaps gags and switches to the humungous white ball gag, then tightens the straps around my arms one last time.

File Type: mp4 1920x10800 HD
Duration: 41:38
File Size: 580.67 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

All Day Live Bondage Event March 20, 2019 - Part 2

It seems hard to believe that half a day had gone by because of the way I had to compress roughly 8 hours into one video but Part 2 picks up after lunch. I return to my desk nice and refreshed and ready to roll again. This time, buckling leather straps around my ankles and connecting them together, straps around my wrists, then attaching a single chain from my hands to my feet. Martin helps with the inflatable penis gag and inflates it to the max. After a while of chatting with the members, I was asked to walk around and show myself off so I took the opportunity to pass by Martin for some attention. It was fun trying to hobble across the room while trying not to let the pump from the gag, swing so much as to tap the clovers lol I slowly make my way back to my desk and go back to chatting... or at least try to lol By the way, I was pretty proud of myself for being able to type so well. Last time, I really struggled with the cuffs on lol.

Having the clovers on for over an hour, I desperately needed a break so I took them off while everything else remained. Did another quick clean up, then swapped gags to the big purple ball gag. I figured I go one more round with a leather belt around my waist and magnetic nipple clamps while I chat away with the night crowd. Per the members' request, I prepare to finish the day off with an orgasm. It wasn't in my plan so I creatively find a way to sort of bind myself to the chair so I went for the locking thigh cuffs (LOVE THESE!) then chained each leg to the chair. I even put the clovers back on me, slapped some cuffs around my wrists, worked myself with the Hitachi and in seconds, I was cumming in my panties. Sorry that I didn't last very long but not sorry! Until next time...

Duration: 27:43
File Size: 398.29 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Bend The Fuck Over

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Big Boobs, Rope Bondage, Domination, Breast Bondage, Big Tits, Extreme Crotch Rope, Cunt Busted, Forced Orgasm, Nipple Clamps, Whipping, Smacking, Spanking, Ball Gag, High Heels, Pantie Hose, Suspension, Tears, Tight

This time it was put up or shut up. Brenda takes on a tough one. Bent over in a suspension with her ass up in the air. Whipped smacked and vibrated to several orgasm's. She leaks drool around the big ball gag in her mouth. Her tits are bound and tied to her knees insuring she can't raise up. She is exposed for what ever he wants to do.

Duration: 22:45
File Size: 832.65 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Brutally Breast Bound

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Breast Bondage, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Breast Suspension, Nipple Weights, Spread, Hair Tie, Milf

Unique finds herself breast bound and spread on the cold concrete floor. I attach ropes to a hoist above her. I lifted her suspended by her breast. I pull her head back attaching it to her crotch rope. Her breast protrude out as they turn purple from the extreme pressure. I add strong nipple clamps that dig into her flesh. She muffles in pain but I wasn't done yet. I add heavy weight to her all ready brutally bound breast. She tries to cry out in pain but the ball berried deep in her cock sucker muffles her sounds. All I had left to do was to just set back and enjoy her agony.

Duration: 15:10
File Size: 270.88 Mb

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Two is Company, Three's a Pain

It was just Martin and I doing what we love. Me, in lingerie and 6" heels in a standing position - mouth gagged, throat roped and my elbows tied together. All was fine until Martin decides to introduce the new pair of clovers to the mix.... or what members know them as the "Clover Brothers" lol They took this position and wrecked me! They must've needed some breaking in because they were extra tight on my nipples. Martin didn't even need to do anything more but leave me just the way I was until the end.

Duration: 23 mins
File Size: 1.15 GB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

6 Inches Off The Ground - Part 1

Bet you all didn't know I am afraid of heights! It's not extreme but I hate looking over a ledge or evenbeing tied on the cinder block without the ability to catch myself if I lose my footing. Every time I look down, I lose my balance and feel as though I'm going to fall. It's silly but I can't help the way it makes me feel. That's why something as simple as perching me on top of a cinder block or being hogtied on a giant wooden stool with my head hanging over the edge makes me extra uneasy. I had to make sure I stand as still as possible and never look down. I couldn't anyway or else I'd choke myself on the neck rope. I've gotten A LOT better than the first several times I was tied like this back in 2012 though. I've come a long way since then but that still didn't take away from the fact any time Martin came close or touched me, I panic. Even though my elbows were crushed and I had clovers dangling from my nipples, I was more focused on being inches off the ground!

Duration: 15:24
File Size: 468.39 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

6 Inches Off The Ground - Part 2

While I'm standing in my heels on the cinder block, Martin takes advantage of the moment and strikes me several times on the front and back of my calves and thighs. The riding crop and the flogger are much more painful but I love how the sticks clearly show where they were used on my legs. Not long after, I'm so uncomfortable that I can no longer control myself. Luckily, I made it to the end.

Duration: 15:50
File Size: 530.57 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Evening on the Town and a Night in the Shower

After a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant, a romantic night stroll around the local shops and a quick stop at the store, Martin had surprised me with a little something he had in mind. After walking through the door, I was taken almost immediately into the bathroom and roped. The gag went in first, then the crotch rope and then my elbows. I was led into the shower where I was put on my knees and bound on the floor. The simplicity of my predicament was perfect. With my gag attached to the rope around my thighs, I was stuck on my knees and I couldn't lift my head. Aside from the fact that I was kneeling on a hard surface, it didn't really get uncomfortable until after Martin turned the shower on. I was sitting directly under the stream and even though I couldn't lift my head, water still poured down my face! No matter which way I turned, I kept managing to get water in my eyes! I tried to maneuver myself to a more comfortable position but couldn't move much except for my feet, which I used to move myself around the best way I could. I loved that I was soaked in the same dress I wore all day and night. Something about getting wet in street clothes is incredibly sexy to me! Combine that with and being taken and roped unexpectedly and I call that one hell of a date night! <3

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , BDSM , ROPE BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS
Keywords: ball gagged , bdsm , bondage , submissive , predicament bondage , martin williams , asiana starr , high heels , elbow tied , drooling , elbow bondage , wet , topless , shower scene , throat roped

Duration: 15:49
File Size: 618.45 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas

The clip starts with Caroline Pierce handcuffed and leg ironed on the floor. My step-son Frank, asked for a PonyGirl for Christmas and I thought it would be nice to have one around as well. I decided it would be a good father step-son project to train her together, but first I had to break her down a bit, so she could be presented on Christmas. She starts moaning through her harness panel ballgag and that's when I arrive to slap her ass, elbow cuff, and hogcuff her. I leave her to struggle. I return a bit later with Caroline's own crop. I pull up a chair and start cropping her tits. I squeeze and grope them before unbuttoning her shirt. Caroline yelps through her gag with even more intensity now as I crop her bare tits. She gets a few crops on her inner thighs, ass, and pussy as well. I continue manhandling her as I explain what is expected of her. I leave her to struggle once again as I get another tool. I put a shock collar around her neck with a remote control. I hear Caroline scream and see her twitch... Yes, It works. I leave her in her bondage for a while longer, before I release her from the Hogcuff, and put her on her knees. She is told to stay, and she does. So far her training seems to be working. She whines, as drool runs down from under the panel gag. The gag is removed and I ask her a few questions. I ask if she's ready to be my PonyGirl. She mumbles something and gets another shock. I ask again and she answers "yes". Her training is coming along nicely. I remove her blindfold and I recuff her wrists in front, so she can strip, but first, I put blackout blinding contacts in her eyes

Caroline looks terrified as she tries to adjust to the contacts. I grope her tits and remove her ankle cuffs, before I stand her up. I smack her ass and order her to strip. She can't remove her shirt because she's cuffed, so I just cut it off her. I smack her bare ass and then go to get her new harness. I ask her what her name is again, and she mumbles incoherently. I give her another zap and she screams and huddles down. I remind her that she is the ponygirl. I recuff her wrists behind her back before I buckle her harness on her. I sit her in a chair and I put her boots back on her. I ask her to make some ponygirl sounds for me while I get the next part of her attire.

I strap a head harness on The PonyGirl, and then I gag her with a metal bit gag with a large tongue port. She coughs and gags on the unforgiving protrusion at the back of her throat. A flow of snot and drool also stream down her chin as she does her best to deal with the gag. After a bit, I take it out and replace it with a rubber bit and tongue port. Although this gag is not nice, it seems like a treat compared to the other. I explain to her that I won't hesitate to use the other one again if she misbehaves. I have her count for me and she does it like a ponygirl should. I then remove her handcuffs and slide an armbinder over her arms. I lace it up and buckle the straps

I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my step-son. She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage of Caroline with the metal bit gag with tongue port.

Duration: 01:01:54
File Size: 1.35 GB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Another Extreme Predicament For Amanda

Amanda is in a leg's spread inverted suspension. Her breast are tied excruciatingly tight. She is pulled back by her breast and hair tied to the beam. Her crotch rope is tied off to a heavy 55 pound weight and is barely touching the floor, Digging the rope deep in her pussy. I slap and crop her pussy making it very sensitive. I turn my attention to her bound tits. Slapping her nipples making them hard as rocks. Brenda steps in and goes to work on Amanda's exposed pussy. Amanda screams through her gag and shakes as Brenda rips the orgasm's from her body. A very tough set for Amanda.

Duration: 14:51
File Size: 497.21 MB

Download Link(s):

DopamineChua

Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination

If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Raven being tied securely to the chair.

I continue binding Raven before removing er harness gag. Tears form after a few face slaps... She is starting to regret her earlier selfish decisions. She is gagged with a roll of vetwrap and a lot of black tape, before I continue binding her to the chair and post. I eventually remove the cruel gag and tie her hair back and up to the post. I utilize a dental mouth spreader(don't know what they are called) before nose hooking Raven.

Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall.

I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT PLAY , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT MASSAGE , FOOT PARTIES

File Type: Mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 01:25:42
File Size: 4.27 GB

Download Link(s):