Teens Innocent teens become lustful whores

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
your former contributions have been approved, but please use more proper previews for your following posts or they won't get approved anymore. There are plenty of video viewers and editors allowing to create thumbs as the ones you can find in every single thread of kitty-kats, there's no reason for not using one

SAN

Reactions: vis

vis

your former contributions have been approved, but please use more proper previews for your following posts or they won't get approved anymore. There are plenty of video viewers and editors allowing to create thumbs as the ones you can find in every single thread of kitty-kats, there's no reason for not using one

SAN
Do you mean not taking screenshots separately? and make previews of them? I don't quite understand. On the contrary, I make each screenshot separately so that the video looks as attractive as possible. Do you propose to have the program do this automatically? I don't quite understand

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Do you mean not taking screenshots separately? and make previews of them? I don't quite understand. On the contrary, I make each screenshot separately so that the video looks as attractive as possible. Do you propose to have the program do this automatically? I don't quite understand
The following is an example of how the previews should look like

You are allowed to use "your style" but the multiple thumbs in a single image is also mandatory here. If you have more questions feel free to contact me