Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

Empress Jennifer - Lotion Not Love

Actress name: Empress Jennifer
Tags: Empress Jennifer, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm,
DESCRIPTION: you are such a loser. you will never have a relationship like real men have. you aren't wired like a regular man. you're fucked up in the head. So you don't even deserve what RE4L MEN get. you deserve what every other loser in this world deserves. Lotion. Not Love. you're just a jerk off. And will always be. Most men get to look forward to fucking. Not you though you only get your own hand. The best shot at a relationship in what I give you.

Video Name: Empress_Jennifer_-_Lotion_Not_Love
Duration: 00:12:05
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Empress_Jennifer_-_Lotion_Not_Love.mp4

xre4l30

Empress Jennifer - It's Official

Tags: Empress Jennifer, faggot humiliation, femdom goddess, dildo training, Dildo Sucking
DESCRIPTION: you're just an all around pathetic jackoff. I see you staring at My feet, and I know you'd worship the bottom of My shoes just to lick them WHICH if youre lucky, you may have that chance. BUT I wanna see what else you'll do for them Suck some dick maybe? As a matter of fact, I'd like to find out if you're gay or not. I wanna see you blow this dildo. That will definitely tell Me if you are a fag or not. I know you'd do anything for My feet, but I have a feeling you're also addicted to dick. I'm sure you've never really had pussy and you jack off so much, that you're brain is wired to dick LMFAO I'm gonna MAKE you suck this cock and finally see

Video Name: Empress_Jennifer_-_It_s_Official
Duration: 00:08:15
Resolution: 1280 x 720
File Size: 263.93 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Empress_Jennifer_-_It_s_Official.mp4

xre4l30

Maimynyan - ASMR - First Try JOI

Actress name: Maimynyan
Tags: asmr joi, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, asmr fetish,

Video Name: Maimynyan_-_ASMR_-_First_Try_JOI
Duration: 00:17:10
File Size: 757.91 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Maimynyan_-_ASMR_-_First_Try_JOI.mp4

xre4l30

Empress Jennifer - In Fact

Tags: Empress Jennifer, Financial Domination, Money Fetish, Findom, Cash Princess, Financial Slavery, Wallet Draining
DESCRIPTION: Everyone is born with a purpose. And I have the capability to show you yours. you are so average. There are alot of people with the same purpose as you. you were to be the counterpart to what makes life complex; sophisticatedly beautiful: ME. I explain all of this in the realest sense so that you can understand what you were born to do.

Video Name: Empress_Jennifer_-_In_Fact
Duration: 00:12:21
File Size: 380.89 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Empress_Jennifer_-_In_Fact.mp4

xre4l30

Lina Blackly - M0m Wants Your Cum Breed Her

Actress name: Lina Blackly
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm,

Video Name: Lina_Blackly_-_M0m_Wants_Your_Cum_Breed_Her
Duration: 00:10:45
File Size: 302.95 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Lina_Blackly_-_M0m_Wants_Your_Cum_Breed_Her.mp4

xre4l30

Empress Jennifer - I Want What I Want

Tags: Empress Jennifer, Wallet Draining, Financial Domination, Money Fetish, Findom, Cash Princess, Financial Slavery
DESCRIPTION: WARNING: THIS CLIP IS VERY DEGRADING. I only care about what I'm getting from ANYONE who walks into My life or inbox. So you have to give Me something that make My toes curl and betters My life. your cash is the only thing that translates from My life to yours. Not your love, not your attentions, fuck not even INtentions. Guys always want something and I don't give a fuck about what you want. you come to satisfy yourself and so by default you owe ME. I am a women who wants what SHE wants. NOT what you want. your life means nothing to Me, unless you give your life to Me.. which if that's the case you would do as I say anyway. So unless you offer your cash, you are ONLY a burden. And as a pervert, which obviously you are, you are only **** weight to ANY WOMAN. Until you relieve yourself of the shame, and pay your dues, you are only mental, social and global decay.

Video Name: Empress_Jennifer_-_I_Want_What_I_Want
Duration: 00:16:38
File Size: 491.69 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Empress_Jennifer_-_I_Want_What_I_Want.mp4

xre4l30

Lady Mesmeratrix - You've Been Hacked

Actress name: Lady Mesmeratrix
Tags: Mind Fuck, brainwash fantasy, sensual domination,
DESCRIPTION: YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED. YOU'VE BEEN HACKED. AC7ION REQUIRED.

Video Name: Lady_Mesmeratrix_-_You_ve_Been_Hacked
Duration: 00:05:16
Resolution: 1920 x 1072
File Size: 245.52 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Lady_Mesmeratrix_-_You_ve_Been_Hacked.mp4

xre4l30

ElectricApril - Sense JOI

Actress name: ElectricApril
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm,
DESCRIPTION: Come on this exploration of the senses, as I guide you to the ultimate pleasure. Watch my body, as you spiral deeper into my world.

Where. touch and taste fantasies run wild. Where would you choose to start this exploration? And where might it take you? Are you the one charting this course, or am I subtly directing you towards an enticing, hidden realm?

How long will you hold on for?

Video Name: ElectricApril_-_Sense_JOI
Duration: 00:15:38
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
File Size: 2.73 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► ElectricApril_-_Sense_JOI.mp4

xre4l30

Lady Gold - Bis zum Gerichtsvollzieher

Actress name: Lady Gold
Tags: german mistress, femdom goddess,
DESCRIPTION: Dein Konto ist überzogen und eigentlich bist du pleite . Eigentlich! Trotzdem kaufst du weiter Clips und machst dabei Monat für Monat immer mehr Schulden! Auch jetzt kannst du nicht widerstehen, diese langen Beine machen dich so verrückt! "KAUFEN" dröhnt es in deinem Kopf! Macht es dich genauso geil?! Das führt dich in den RUIN! Nicht nur finanziell

Video Name: Lady_Gold_-_Bis_zum_Gerichtsvollzieher
Duration: 00:10:28
File Size: 462.77 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Lady_Gold_-_Bis_zum_Gerichtsvollzieher.mp4