Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

Categories:
Boobs Worship, big tits jerk off, Breast Worship, Conner Jay, stroking, big tits, jerk on tits, Tits Worship, big tits JOI,

Jerk off instruction. I oil up my tits and tell how I want you to jerk off for my tits while I squeeze and play with them. Cum countdown ending.

Duration: 00:10:23
Resolution: 1280p x 720p
Format: mp4
File Size 326.39 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11556.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
Humiliation, Cock Locked, Chastity, Chastity Device, Locked Dick, COCK TE4SE, Cock Cage, Alexandra Snow,

You have this instant reaction when you look at my body. Your cock gets hard and your mind instantly flies to fantasies of touching me, fucking me, being here with me. Take a good long look and feel that surge of emotion and adrenaline as your cock takes on a mind of its own. I want you to settle into

Duration: 00:09:30
Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
File Size 556.84 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11534.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
JOI, tits worship, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, AJ Jupiter, stroking, Edging Games, RUINED ORGASMS, jerk off, tits JOI, loser,

Your sister comes in from partying at a rave with her friends. You find her set up in her room with a little light show of her own going on, and let's just say she's still feeling a little ecstatic. She tells you that she wants to play a little game, where she tells you what to do, and you have to do it. She teases you with her little booty shorts and then tells you to take out your cock. She can't fuck you or touch you, that'd be too taboo, so she will tell you how to touch yourself. She takes her top off, playing with her big, soft tits as she gives you jerk off instructions. Don't you want to cum for your sister?

Duration: 00:10:23
File Size 620.12 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11553.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
big tits jerk off, Ashley, jerk on tits, Boobs Worship, big tits JOI,

Ashley is disappointed when she finds out that you are leaving the gym, you have been her personal trainer for a while and she is going to miss you. She tells you that if you had tole her sooner she would have gotten you a gift, she then decides to give you something different. She has caught you looking at her on a few occasions so she tells you she wants you to get your dick out and wank while she teases you with her tits!

Duration: 00:08:06
File Size 358.73 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11531.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
femdom pov, Cock Locked, Locked Dick, Eva de Vil, Chastity, Humiliation, Cock Cage, COCK TE4SE,

So, you've been hitting the gym now? I'm impressed; you're really taking a big step away from being a sad, little wanker locked in his room all the time. Since you're trying so had to cut back on masturbating, I think a little chastity would definitely be beneficial. In fact, I've decided to join your gym too, just to help you out. There are a few rules of course. You must always get changed there so that all the guys in the changing room see your chastity cage. Pretty soon, all the hottest people in town are gonna know what a little bitch you are! That's not all, all these gorgeous, tight asses in yoga pants will inevitably have you feeling weak and obedient, so I want to see what else I can get you to do. How else I can degrade and humiliate you

Duration: 00:12:14
File Size 639.76 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11532.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
JOI Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Princess Lyne, Jerkoff Commands, loser, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

Start by stroking your cock.. nice and slow for Me. As you stroke to My perfect body, you will be obeying My jerk off instructions. I know how much you LOVE to have your cock controlled by Me, so that's exactly what I'm doing in this clip. In fact, this will be part of a series I plan to release over the next few weeks.

Since you love being controlled so much, and you can't help but stroke when you see Me, this is the perfect combination for a JOI addict like you. But the best part is the ending. because you know nothing is more satisfying to Me than leaving you blue and frustrated! Good luck, jerk-addicts!

Duration: 00:11:41
File Size 519.61 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8537.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
asian worship, brat worship, FINDOM, MONEY FETISH, bratty princess, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Princess Mik, asian findom, Cash Princess, Financial Slave Training, Financial Slavery, Financial Ruin Fantasy, asian brat,

So you're another loser desperate to serve Me, but you think you can't afford it? Sure, I frequently receive tributes in the triple digits. Quadruple, some days. But do you know who really makes a difference? The plethora of the not so well-off slaves who make their small, but big sacrifices, to enrich My life.

Being broke isn't an excuse. In fact, I despise all excuses that block one from serving Me. You will send Me what you have to be a part of something bigger. Every dollar adds up.

See how good it feels to send just that 5 dollars? No more excuses.

Duration: 00:08:00
File Size 350.65 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8493.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
Jerk Off Encouragement, RUINED ORGASMS, Edging Games, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, JOI, asian princess, Princess Miki, Masturbation Games, TE4SE and DENIAL,

Already, by just reading the title, you probably noticed a couple of things. Why did I put "ruin" in quotations? Surely, you know what a ruined orgasm is. but from down there, on your knees, I want you to listen closely to the lesson I have for you as you stroke MY cock for Me.
You aren't ruining anything. You are sacrificing the full pleasure and satisfaction of a regular orgasm for Me, and your orgasm was never yours to begin with. As My submissive, you need to embrace the fact that obedience is what you should find most sexually fulfilling.
I will make it challenging, utilizing My body to test your resolve. Throughout the clip you are going to crave an explosive orgasm. It will indeed feel like you are about to ruin something great.
But the challenge is what makes this so erotic and so beautifully satisfying, even though you will be physically frustrated.

Duration: 00:13:24
File Size 987.56 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8051.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
female domination, Thigh High Boots, Loser Abuse, Femdom, Latex, Humiliation, Young Goddess Kim, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, ASS SMOTHERING, mistress, Ass Tease,

Bow down before Me, head on the floor. Each time you raise your head you become weaker and weaker as your undeserving eyes follow up My patent thigh high boots and skintight dark blue jeans. On your knees and submit your body and mind to Me. you didn't think you could give in so quickly, but My power over you is too strong. I create your weakness. Today it will become My ass. you will grovel and beg harder then ever before to kiss My ass, to worship every inch, lick and taste My divine denim ass. you fall so deep in worship, you surrender to the complete power of My ass and become buried beneath My divine ass, forever.

Duration: 00:13:49
File Size 309.26 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8516.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Eating Instruction, Male Cum Swallowing, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Games, Edging Games, RUINED ORGASMS,

Men like you don't have dinner dates with gorgeous women on Valentine's Day. You're alone, at home. Same as last year and the one before that. But a man still needs to eat, right?
I want you to jerk jerk jerk for me. And when you're hard and horny and desperate as hell, you'll cum when I tell you to and slurp up every last drop. Lick your plate clean.

Duration: 00:08:16
File Size 480.39 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8510.mp4

xre4l30

Categories:
JOI, Cuckolding, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Miss Bellerose, Degradation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Humiliation, Loser, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, cuckold humiliation, Cuckolded,

No advice exists in which a man in your position could apply that would change his predicament. It's no secret what you are - I know it, you know it. Is the agreement unspoken? Perhaps.
Whatever sublime and fantastic dreams you hold regarding relationships with women and women like me are just that: dreams. And there's not a thing you can do about it.

Duration: 00:05:55
File Size 344.21 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8511.mp4

xre4l30

Anna Lynne - Homewrecked by COCK

Tags:
SISSY SLUTS, Sissy Training, Gay 4 Pay Fantasy, Sissy, Feminization, Gay Fetish, SISSY TRAINING, Humiliation, MAKE ME BI, SLUT TRAINING, Blackmail Fantasy, Humiliation, Femdom, Coerced Bi, Sissy Slut, Homewrecking Fantasy, Homewrecker Fantasy, FORCED FEM, Coerced Gay, Sissification, Gay Slave Training, Anna Lynne,

You thought that once your gay training was over, I was going to let you do whatever you want? No, I turned you into My gay slave, so you will do whatever I want.. and I want you to tell her, your wife or girlfriend, that you have been hiding your faggot self from her. Either you tell her, or I will.

Duration: 00:15:12
Size: 1.08 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 50.000 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11491.mp4

xre4l30

Destination Kat - Edging with Denial

Tags:
4K, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, stroking, Edging Games, Destination Kat, JOI,

A short, simple clip of DestinationKat instructing the viewer to jerk off in short bursts as she counts to ten. She teases, showing off her tits and spreading her ass. She doesn't let you cum.

Duration: 00:05:00
Size: 421.63 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11475.mp4

xre4l30

Emily Astrom - Best Friend JOI

Tags:
Breast Worship, Emily Astrom, stroking, big tits, Jerk off Instruction, Tits Worship, Boobs Worship, big tits jerk off, big tits JOI,

You're back from a trip, and your college best friend missed you so much! She knows your secret- that you're still a virgin- so last month, she taught you how to masturbate properly. And she had so much fun watching you that now, she wants to do it together! It's important to learn how to please a woman, after all. Maybe you'll even get to cum together! Contains: JOI, toy use, mutual masturbation, tsundere best friend theme.

Duration: 00:25:19
Size: 421.71 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11497.mp4

xre4l30

bladi397
Actress name:Mistress Blackdiamoond
Tags: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Latex, Ballbusting, CBT, FaceSitting, Germany,

General INFO:
Duration: 00:08:58 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Size 273.48 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

xre4l30

bladi081

General INFO:
Duration: 00:01:51 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Size 95.53 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

xre4l30

bladi246

General INFO:
Duration: 00:06:39 / Resolution: 720x576 / Size 106.07 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

xre4l30

bladi361

General INFO:
Duration: 00:06:11 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Size 191.37 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

xre4l30

Princess Amber - Cum Eating Conditioner

Actress name: Worship Amber (Princess Amber)
Categories: joi, orgasm control, cei, latex,
Release Date: 2019

Drift off into jerk off heaven and associate pleasure with eating cum for me.

File Name: Worship_AmberCum_Eating_Conditioner
File Size: 220.21 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 3496 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

Duration: 00:08:02

● DOWNLOAD Worship_AmberCum_Eating_Conditioner.mp4