Kris Karson on New City

hajime30

picture quality is really poor and the vid as well.... not even fullhd $100 is to much for this kind of content quality

RandomAct

Can anyone definitively confirm if she actually had a kid or not? I know that's the rumor, but Idk if I believe it.

Mikehunt

Can anyone definitively confirm if she actually had a kid or not? I know that's the rumor, but Idk if I believe it.
She had a bunch of pics of a kid in her snap stories, someone said it's extended family. Either way it's pretty messed up to put a kid in the same story that's pimping your new site

Noladaddy

I seen someone post a bunch of information about her on a "modeling" board.
It is her child in the snaps.
She doesn't know who the father is.
After retiring from "teen modeling" she began an unsuccessful stripper career.
She was turning tricks in the "back room" of the strip club.

Seems like they personally knew her because the post had really detailed information and even has a pic of her on stage stripping. They even mentioned a sex tape. I guess time will tell. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, just look at Cali Skye and the other countless "models" that the same thing has happened to.

JJ83

Seems like they personally knew her because the post had really detailed information and even has a pic of her on stage stripping. They even mentioned a sex tape. I guess time will tell. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, just look at Cali Skye and the other countless "models" that the same thing has happened to.
Link? Pic?

VolponView

Someone has a vivid imagination. The child is her niece.

hajime30

What is the name of her new website? and when is it going to be online?

Last edited by a moderator:

thumper

that's a little disappointing. her ass was so tight and perfect before. Thankfully she's not too big now, but still bigger than I'd prefer.

Jukes07

that's a little disappointing. her ass was so tight and perfect before. Thankfully she's not too big now, but still bigger than I'd prefer.
We all change a bit over time...... I don't hold anyone to a higher standard.
Kris is doing just fine