Latex/Rubber Videos

vital501

Preparing My Rubber Toy (1080p)

Preparation of rubber toys is essential. I love to slowly encase and confine them more and more in layers of latex. To make them loose all hope of escape. To rob them of their humanity as they become a mere shiny object for my personal enjoment. With hands cuffed behind his back he is sitting in the interrogation chair while I grab his head from behind. I press my rubber hands firmly over his mouth to shut him up. I lock his face between my fingers and make him struggle for air. Then I dangle one of my hard red rubber ball gags in front of his face. He knows that this will muffle his screams and I push it right into his mouth. For additional disorientation and to silence him even more I pull another heavy rubber maslk over his head. I stick small breathing tubes in his nose and now have perfectly rubberized toy, silenced and struggling.

Category: RUBBER FETISH

File Name : ft5268
Runtime : 00:08:48
File Size : 322 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/56194b5b7b411

vital501

Immobilized, Pumped Up & Milked Hard (1080p)

I am always looking for more efficient ways to reduce slave 0 to a mere cocktoy. To bind and confine his body while only his genitals are exposed. They need to be hard, shiny and ready to play with any time I please. Fortunately I have just the right equipment to ensure my pleasure. I have confined him into a tight bondage sleepsack with lots of straps and buckles that make any kind of struggle futile. Perfect to keep him in there for hours and hours. To make him loose all sense of time. Make him lose all sense of his masculinity while I own his manhood.
To keep him hard I have forced his dick into a penis pump that constantly sucks on his dick. Now for some fun I pull it off and start to feel his swollen member. So hot and helpless in my hands. By manipulating it, by teasing and hurting it I force my will into his mind, inside his dark prison. I edge him again and again, as he struggles in his bonds, reduced to a mere sextoy. He realizes that his whole existence is centred around pleasing his owner as I force him to cum with some hard jerks. As his balls have been milked good I force his sensitive dick back in the penis pump and pump it up again. Now he will stay hard until I feel like abusing him again.

File Name : ft5283
Runtime : 00:13:13
File Size : 484 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/1ccf848dd1e78