Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Cum Cow Milking Session - Fox Smoulder

Two seductive femmes fatales have stolen you away into a future where women rule the world. You find yourself immobilized, strapped into a strange machine. Your captors explain that men are only needed for semen now. That’s your only purpose from now on - to produce as much sperm as possible. The milking machine starts up and rhythmically pumps your cock. If you manage to refrain from cumming you will be set free. But why would you resist? As your captors tease and mesmerize you your brain begins to turn to mush. Perhaps this isn't such a bad life after all ...

File name: Latex 0189 Cum Cow Milking Session Fox Smoulder
File Size : 1.19 GB
Runtime : 20 min 21 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d057a8c78958c/Latex_0189_Cum_Cow_Milking_Session_Fox_Smoulder.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Naughty Nurse Wants Your Huge Cock - Fox Smoulder

You have just finished a medical appointment when the nurse notices something on your chart - a measurement for your cock. She asks if she can double-check, as the measurement is unusually large. She asks you to take it out and stroke it until your hard, then confirms the measurement. With your huge cock in front of her she can't resist sucking it and riding it, begging you to cum in her pussy.

File name: Latex 0190 Naughty Nurse Wants Your Huge Cock Fox Smoulder
File Size : 832 MB
Runtime : 11 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/01b95f875d54c/Latex_0190_Naughty_Nurse_Wants_Your_Huge_Cock_Fox_Smoulder.mp4

Disinterested Nurse Handjob - Fox Smoulder

Your doctor requires a semen sample from you. A nurse takes you to a private room, politely explains what you need to do and leaves you to it. Unfortunately you take to long to produce the sample; the nurse returns twice, becoming increasingly irate. She pulls on a medical glove and explains that if you can't produce the semen yourself, she will take it from you ... she gives you a brusque and angry handjob, demanding that you cum.

File name: Latex 0191 Disinterested Nurse Handjob Fox Smoulder
File Size : 530 MB
Runtime : 7 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3710086ca081b/Latex_0191_Disinterested_Nurse_Handjob_Fox_Smoulder.mp4

KISS ASS MEETS THE ASS KICKER Starring Lady Cecelie

In undoubtedly one of the most sadistic clips weve ever shot, Lady Cecelie makes her lowly worm of a slave crawl behind her on his knees and kiss her perfect ass through her skin tight latex catsuit, while she drags him behind her by hos leash, and beats him mercilessly with her leather horse whip.

If he displeases her with his effort, she puts the whip to him as a form of aversion training. If he worships her ass to her liking, she puts the whip to him as a form as a reward and positive reinforcement. Either way, he cannot escape the agonizing pain of Lady Cecelies ferocious whip.

It serves as a symbol of her ultimate authority over her slaves, and her divine right to punish or reward her slaves at her discretion. After all, Goddess shall giveth, and Goddess shall taketh away.

File name: Latex 0193 KISS ASS MEETS THE ASS KICKER Starring Lady Cecelie
File Size : 94 MB
Runtime : 6 min 2 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/422e46827cdf3/Latex_0193_KISS_ASS_MEETS_THE_ASS_KICKER_Starring_Lady_Cecelie.mp4

KISS ASS MEETS ASS KICKER PART2 Starring Lady Cecelie

The ass kissing and kicking escalate, as Lady Cecelie taunts and teases her leashed slave with her gorgeous ass. Commanding him to crawl on his knees behind her, he must plant a kiss on her beautiful derriere only when she says so. If he fails to please his Goddess, she rains down a swift and severe barrage of whip strikes from her lethal leather quirt.

Theres simply no winning for this bungling, incompetent slave as he just keeps taking a beating every time he fucks up. And Lady Cecelie makes sure that he fucks up a lot! Lady Cecelie is an incomparable, masterful and elegant sadist, as always.

File name: Latex 0194 KISS ASS MEETS ASS KICKER PART2 Starring Lady Cecelie
File Size : 215 MB
Runtime : 4 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/96eb887e416db/Latex_0194_KISS_ASS_MEETS_ASS_KICKER_PART2_Starring_Lady_Cecelie.mp4

Backdoor Buttfuck for Bert - Larkin Love

Bert's a very naughty boy. He has a secret desire that only I can fulfill - a good hard fuck in the ass with my strap-on! I make him worship my dick before lubing it up and sliding it into his tender, willing hole. It feels good to be my butt-boy, doesn't it Bert? He does such a good job taking my massive black tool that allow him to cum on my tits.

File name: Latex 0202 Backdoor Buttfuck for Bert
File Size : 123 MB
Runtime : 12 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/191cda890cf35/Latex_0202_Backdoor_Buttfuck_for_Bert.mp4

SENSUAL SADISM Starring Lady Cecelie

Lady Cecelie is both playful and extremely intense, as she puts her bound slave through his paces. Her weapon of choice is a braided leather cat of nine tails. Each dreaded strike of the whip leaves severe welts and bruises on his back and ass, as he begs for forgiveness for his indiscretions.

Lady Cecelie is extremely unforgiving as she punishes him severely to achieve long term improvements in his attitude. She is extremely proficient in slave training and demands complete obedience from her minions.

File name: Latex 0196 SENSUAL SADISM Starring Lady Cecelie
File Size : 54 MB
Runtime : 7 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0b509e8a919cf/Latex_0196_SENSUAL_SADISM_Starring_Lady_Cecelie.mp4

SMOTHER AND CIGARETTE SMOKE

I have in my mind a cruel method of for this slave hahahahahahahha. Today I really want to play with his lungs, a truly sadistic game to slowly bring him to the limits of the most total . To prepare him I decided to place his useless body on my medieval table. This is a very special and antique manufacturing table. In the distant past it was used as a means of torture. It allows you to pull hands and feet with large ropes and to keep the ligaments and joints of the slave's shoulders and ankles in continuous traction, keeping him in a continuous torture during all the time. But this is not enough for me, today what I can say, I feel particularly demanding and sadistically inspired towards something truly cruel. The slave on this table, in this painful position must now undergo a long choking session with a very special method, stifled not only by my cruel hands that will completely cover his nose and mouth without letting in even a single thread air but also from the smoke of my cigarette that will serve to fill his lungs while I suffocate him until they burst. hahahahhahahah If this slave wants to take a breath, my smoke will be the only thing he will be allowed to breathe and he will receive it directly from my mouth. The game that I have in my mind for him is very dangerous but I love to play with slave’s life, I love to feel strong adrenaline and during my choking sessions I like to see the eyes of the slave who become red for the effort of wanting breathe and lips that slowly turn purple with continued lack of oxygen. When a slave is under my hands he never knows what can happen to him. Do you really believe that video it’s just this? hahahahahha you're wrong, you don’t know my unlimited sadistic fantasy because the hot tip of my cigarette could be a fatal surprise that will leave you breathless and it's not just to say hahahhahahah

File name: Latex 0200 SMOTHER AND CIGARETTE SMOKE
File Size : 895 MB
Runtime : 11 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/70ca7140896a8/Latex_0200_SMOTHER_AND_CIGARETTE_SMOKE.mp4

Agony For Ecstacy

Mistress Sidonia has caught her slave peeping on slavegirl Suzie, so brings him in to apologise and be humiliated by both women. After verbal chastisement, they both proceed to show their disdain by spitting on him and making him lick Suzie's arse clean. Mistress has a tormenting punishment lined up, after filling a condom with “Deep Heat”, she places it over the slave's penis and demands he fucks slavegirl, gaining no pleasure from this usually delightful task, as the cock is stinging and numb to pleasure. He is then placed into chastity as final humiliation.

File name: Latex 0201 Agony For Ecstacy
File Size : 264 MB
Runtime : 21 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5fe311ec6e6b5/Latex_0201_Agony_For_Ecstacy.mp4

Cum Control Sex Therapy - Larkin Love

Your treatment has been going so well. As your therapist, I am incredibly proud of you. With every session, you get a little closer to completely taming your masturbation addiction. This time you say you went 5 days without jerking off? That's wonderful! What excellent self control you're developing. You are now ready for the next phase of cum therapy. In phase 2, you will sign over all your orgasm rights to me. You will not masturbate outside of our sessions, nor are you permitted other sexual contact. The only way you can cum from now on is in my presence and under my instruction. Are you ready to proceed? Before you answer, let me show you what I've been wearing under my business clothing the entire time . . . I knew you'd agree. Trust in my guidance. Devote your orgasms to me and you will reach heights of pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. You will learn to love the caress of my latex gloved hands. Now, take off your pants and do as I do. Follow my movements stroke for stroke. I use a LOT of lube, so I hope you like to get your cock as sloppy and wet as possible. If you can make it to the end of our session, you can empty your aching balls all over my wet, shiny tits.

File name: Latex 0203 Cum Control Sex Therapy
File Size : 797 MB
Runtime : 21 min 53 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/448db394e1c5c/Latex_0203_Cum_Control_Sex_Therapy.mp4

Brittany Andrews - Mommys Chastity Program

If you`re going to belong to Mistress M0mmy you must understand chastity is a requirement for servitude. She takes chastity very seriously and makes sure her kept boys understand it is no laughing matter. On day one of servitude Mistress M0mmy starts her boys on an intense lock-down fetish femdom org chastity program that is not for the weak. The 1st 6-months of her strict chastity program entails being locked in an extremely sadistic cage to make any cock squeal in terror. Slaves that survive those 6 months of cruelty will be collared n upgraded to be Goddess Brittany’s personal boy-toy.

File name: Latex 0204 Brittany Andrews Mommys Chastity Program
File Size : 1.06 GB
Runtime : 12 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cee0718f333c1/Latex_0204_Brittany_Andrews_Mommys_Chastity_Program.mp4

Young Goddess Kim - The Secretary

The feel should be very seductive and teasing. You play a naughty and dominant secretary, dressed in a secretary type outfit (like the one you had in the "Sweet Suffering Challenge" video). You enter my office were I sit in a chair, and step in front of me while holding a roll of duct tape. You ask me if I'm up for a little kinky fun, holding up the duct tape, saying that you found the tape in storage, and thought that I would be up for a kinky game. You tell me to relax, and go around behind me, simulating you taping me to the chair. You then walk back in front of me, saying there is one more detail. You rip of a piece of duct tape, and gag me with it. You add a few more strips of tape to the gag, telling me to shut up and enjoy myself. The game has just begun. You tell me that you love having men tied up, gagged, helpless and watching you, while you tease them with your perfect body. It will be a tease and denial session, with me utterly helpless and unable to move or talk. You reveal your outfit underneath the secretary clothes (again similar to the "sweet suffering challenge" video). While you tease me, you tell me to struggle against the tape. If I get free, you will allow me another more private session. Throughout the the video, you continue to add more duct tape to my bonds and gag, making my escape even harder. In the end you tell me that times up, and you leave me tied/denied, telling me that someone else might find me eventually.

File name: Latex 0205 Young Goddess Kim The Secretary
File Size : 1 015 MB
Runtime : 20 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ed9e2e2a3e388/Latex_0205_Young_Goddess_Kim_The_Secretary.mp4

JOI for Batman - Violet Doll

“After successfully robbing a bank and getting away from the police you make it back to your penthouse. Surprisingly, one man wasn’t out to stop you tonight, you hack Batman’s computer, knowing he’s in his batcave, waiting for you. You tell him you’re pleased that he obeyed you in not stopping you from stealing. But how could he ever disobey?! A strong, attractive woman dripping with sex appeal and dresses in….SKIN. TIGHT. RUBBER. Batman’s weakness, he could never resist you seeing your curves outlined in the sinfully tight and shiny latex, it’s more exciting than nude, the way the rubber clings to your body, screams for attention, the way it shines and the light dances across the slick surface of your catsuit. You love how aroused Batman is for you, and what does his arousal mean? Weakness, letting you do whatever you want. He needs a bad girl in his life, a real woman like you who knows what he needs. You tease him and tell him to jack off to you, to your big tits, to your luscious rubber clad ass. What would he give to taste that perfect rubber ass, to have that slick latex rubbing against his throbbing dick until he came all over your bubbly butt.You moan and beg him to cum for you as you move around sensually on your bed. After, you promise him he’ll be seeing a lot more of you as long as he continues being a good boy”

File name: Latex 0206 JOI for Batman Violet Doll
File Size : 540 MB
Runtime : 17 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/60c86f5d042d8/Latex_0206_JOI_for_Batman_Violet_Doll.mp4

Latex Fetish and Squirting - Dawn Willow

We begin with myself dressed in nothing but a large fur coat. I quickly rid my skin of any clothing and begin teasing with my body before squeezing into a full body latex catsuit. Apart from my twirl in the beginning my tits are not at all visible in this outfit but instead hugged tightly by the shiny second skin. I oil the latex and rub my body for you, mesmerizing isn't it? Afterwards you'll find lots of squirting, some toy riding, and a little bit of anal too. Toys include (anal hook, simple black dong, knock off flint BD, and hitachi

File name: Latex 0207 Latex Fetish and Squirting
File Size : 1.62 GB
Runtime : 28 min 23 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e0684e8acef5/Latex_0207_Latex_Fetish_and_Squirting.mp4