Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Dominant Spitting - SallySecret

Today you will kneel in front of me in humility and receive my delicious spittle with your mouth. With each sip I spit in your mouth and bit by bit my latex top and you may enjoy my breasts. my gorgeous spit runs down the pierced nipples, perfect for you to suck. And if you are very good you get a very special reward for the cumshot! German Talk

File name: Latex 1423 Dominant Spitting
File Size : 68.5 MB
Runtime : 4 min 26 s
Resolution : 854x480
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Jerking of Instruction with CumEating - SallySecret

Today I'm the one who determines how you jerk off !! But not in the dominant style but rather in the Girlfirendstyle I?ll instruct you! Make you hot with my body and show more and more of it. Maybe you also have a ruined orgasm. We take our time to the end where you finally can cum and of course you have to clean up the mess again. Please have a shot glass ready and let's get started Sweety.German Dirty Talk

File name: Latex 1424 Jerking of Instruction with CumEating
File Size : 225 MB
Runtime : 14 min 40 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:

I Wore The Dress You Like Latex ASMR - SaraXAnne

You can hear my long nails rub against my tight latex dress while I tell you to keep stroking for me until you can't take it any longer and cum for me

File name: Latex 1425 I Wore The Dress You Like Latex ASMR
File Size : 4.05 GB
Runtime : 9 min 24 s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:

Betrayed by his own cock - Miss Jasmine

- Latex fans will love this clip and so will those into ballbusting. Miss Jasmine looks stunning in her one piece outfit with matching boots, and flesh colored nylons, as she steps up to her slave who is bent over the stair railing. “My gimp is ready for punishment and his balls are full and aching for days” she says as she lands her first kick. His cock and balls are sticking out between his otherwise rubber encased body. As Jasmine kicks his balls and cock the slave is soon betrayed by hos own cock as he starts to get aroused. Jasmine has him over the rail, then makes him move to face her and then eventually she has him get down on all fours.
- The entire time she continues to target his cock with her boots. Next she has him sit up on his knees so he can look at her as she kicks some more. Jasmine has a cut on one toe and comments that it hurts while kicking him although the slave appears to be in more pain than her, lol. Next she has the slave lay on his back, she removes her boots and then steps up on his balls with her stocking covered feet. Finally she kicks him repeatedly with her foot as the scream cries out in pain. She tells him to think of her as his new trainer as this will be part of their regular routine from now on.

File name: Latex 1426 Betrayed by his own cock
File Size : 500 MB
Runtime : 6 min 48 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Smothered by shiny PVC - Ava Black

Mistress Ava Black, Miss Tiffany Naylor - Ebony69 slave Mistresses look delicious in shiny PVC as they lounge in the dungeon on their slave's face. slave looks like he might catch unfortunate wood, which of course will end badly for him! But how can he possibly resist while sitting under Mistress arse? Mistress is comfortable on his face, pushing his endurance by prolonging the intervals between permitting him oxygen. Of course it hurts! It's supposed to! And his struggling only makes the evil wenches giggle even more! Mistress is using the slave as a human clit stimulator and she doesn't care how much he suffers for it. She wants what she wants and nothing will get in the way. Ass shaking, bouncing, grinding, and slave kisses on that perfect ass! They use him because they can! And he will thank them for being given the chance to serve!

File name: Latex 1427 Smothered by shiny PVC
File Size : 341 MB
Runtime : 9 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:

FetClip234 - FDNadja

- Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in an elegant black leather outfit. She is wearing black leather leggings and a black leather blazer. In addition she wears black Stiefletten with golden rivets and 13cm high Stiletto paragraphs.

- Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem eleganten schwarzen Lederoutfit. Sie tragt eine schwarze Lederlegings und einen schwarzen Lederblazer. Dazu tragt sie schwarze Stiefletten mit goldenen Nieten und 13cm hohen Stilettoabsatzen.

File name: Latex 1428 FetClip234
File Size : 345 MB
Runtime : 6 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Mediterranean Rubber Dreams Pt1 - Latex Lucy

I can’t get enough of playing outside in the sunshine, especially while wearing my sexy outifts. It’s a special moment! It also makes my pussy feel all hot and wet ?? Check out my new hot pink hoodie! It fits so snugly around my huge tits… (part 1 of 3)

File name: Latex 1430 Mediterranean Rubber Dreams Pt1
File Size : 363 MB
Runtime : 9 min 32 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

busty girl in skintight spandex zentai - VidzFlix

busty girl in skintight spandex snake catsuit stripping for you

File name: Latex 1431 busty girl in skintight spandex zentai
File Size : 326 MB
Runtime : 5 min 29 s

Preview:

Download Link:

AMATEUR STYLE CLOSE UP LATEX GLOVE HJ - CassieClarke

Latex gloves are sexy, even better when they come in shiny red. A amateur style latex glove hand job has Cassie slowly stroking and working on this gentleman cock, it doesn't take long for the excitement to build up and see him cum all over those gloves.

File name: AMATEUR STYLE CLOSE UP LATEX GLOVE HJ
File Size : 957 MB
Runtime : 7 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

My Easter Bunny FUCK - Danielle Maye XXX

Happy Easter. Custom Easter Clip. You are sitting on your bed by the makeup table, dolling yourself up. wearing some sexy red lingerie, slightly curled hair, perfect pinup makeup with cat eyes and false lashes, and long red nails. You do the most perfect sexy red glossy lips ever... carefully outlining and filling your lips with a lip pencil..then a thick layer of lipstick and at last several layers of gloss. Teasingly you put on the red 7 inch heels, In the back ground we see Mr Bunny spying on you hiding in your closet. He is masturbating to the exciting sight of you getting yourself ready. Changing out of the sexy lingerie, put on the black latex dress and teasingly put on the black 7 inch boots, pose for a while doing some utterly sexy pinup like poses in your sexy outfit, admiring yourself in the mirror.As you apply more red lipstick, the horny rabbit comes out of the closet and sneaks up behind you.. gripping your gorgeous breasts from behind! Danielle Maye XXX

File name: My Easter Bunny FUCK
File Size : 956 MB
Runtime : 24 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:

COCK HUNGRY SISSY SLUT - Mistress Patricia

My sissy slut cannot get enough of my huge rubbercock. Wouldn?t you like to be in his place?

File name: Latex 1433 COCK HUNGRY SISSY SLUT
File Size : 354 MB
Runtime : 11 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Slave Anal Plug and inspection whith Rubberdoll C fixated - Mistress Susi

Mistress Susi invited a new Rubberdoll Cravensan and fixed her to the strechbank. Dressed with latexleggins and a black/red latex top with buckles, Mistress Susi is letting a new slave come in to inspect and train his ass while the Doll is laying there as decoration and to hold her lubricant bottle. After starting with her fingers, the german Mistress is inserting the inflatable plug and playing with it to then leave the slave there in order for his ass to be streched

File name: Latex 1434 Slave Anal Plug and inspection whith Rubberdoll C fixated
File Size : 296 MB
Runtime : 7 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Bum Deal - JamieTT

I love giving you boys the bum deal all the time and I know you love it so step this way to get the real bum deal from me right now! I'll tease you and wind you up in this cheeky clip so what are you waiting on?

File name: Latex 1436 Bum Deal
File Size : 731 MB
Runtime : 7 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Stroke to My Ass Condom - Astro Domina

I love wearing my latex pants, and you will too!...

Sydney is going to mesmerize you today with her shiny latex ass.. she knows you already love her ass, but you especially love seeing and hearing her ass squeeze into latex, looking like the absolute perfect ass. She says you get to jerk off to it today, but with one condition - you're going to have to ruin your orgasm! Ready, ass slave? She orders you to start jerking.. as she waves and wiggles her latex-clad ass right in your face. You get the most amazing view and closeups, her ass just looks too good in them! This is such a treat for you! Keep jerking! Don't get TOO excited, she wants you to last throughout the entire video.
It's going to be a challenge, for sure. Her ass looks too hot in those pants. Can you imagine if she were to sit on your face with them? Slowly lowering her Goddess ass right on your face, covering you up, not even letting you breathe.. her ass just might swallow you whole! She constnatly teases and toys with you, ordering you to jerk the entire time and controlling your pace.. Can you last until the end? If you do, don't forget – you had better RUIN that orgasm! She will instruct you at the end how to do it and give you a cum countdown, so make sure you follow her commands!

File name: Latex 1437 Stroke to My Ass Condom
File Size : 572 MB
Runtime : 12 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Balls Of A Loser So you Wanna Serve - Valentine Network

Balls Of A Loser.So you Wanna Serve - Season 1 Episode 3

Well servant, have you seen my past ballbusting videos??? Do you know why my ballbusting videos sold so well... do you know why they are the best in that fetish category??? It’s my careless... when I’m kicking a slaves nuts in, I really don’t care if it hurts him, injures him, or even castrates him. One of my favorite techniques was rarely ever filmed. Wanna see it??? It’s something special that I only have ever done for a select few slaves as a reward for serving me. (It’s a standing kiss fakeouts) with sudden kicks to the balls… Oh and followed by a long lap dance where I step on your cock and balls and grind my heels into you like I’m putting out a cigarette, haha. Goddess Raven Bay Click here to see my past ballbusting videos on American Mean Girls

File name: Latex 1438 Balls Of A Loser So you Wanna Serve
File Size : 149 MB
Runtime : 7 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Latex Domination Therapy - Nina Crowne

After the last session, your therapist can’t wait to dominate you again. This time, when you come in she’s already in her latex catsuit with her strap-on on. She pulls on a pair of tight, black, long latex gloves while telling you how she’s going to fuck you. When you take out your dick, she’s disappointed and thinks it could be harder for her. She ties it up with a shoelace, nice and tight around the base of your dick, then starts stroking you with her gloved hands and spit. The latex feels amazing gliding up and down your shaft...but she doesn’t want you to cum like that. She has you lay back while she fucks you with her strap-on and jerks off your dick until you cum.

File name: Latex 1439 Latex Domination Therapy
File Size : 693 MB
Runtime : 9 min 31 s

Preview:

Download Link: