Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Unplugged Explosion

Now that I have my rubber toy strung, gagged and plugged it so easy to abuse. I let my fingers run over that latex gag that forces a rubber dildo deep into his mouth. This will keep him quiet and makes that little slut suck cock while I force milk it. I squeeze his bursting hard dick and balls. Although he has a thick plug in his urethra the hours of torment have filled his dick with precum that it just oozes out of glans. This is how you handle boys. I can feel his thick balls swollen and ready to burst. I push the urethra plug back into is peehole fucking him nicely. Then I lube up his dick making it shine even more and enjoying the feeling of letting rubber gloves run across his hot hard shaft.

I grab him from behind, teasing and wanking him. Always keeping him on the edge and then slapping and squeezing his balls again. Such sweet suffering. I penetrate his urethra with one of my rubber fingernails. All holes of this little toys are there for my onjoyment only.

Then I squeeze his dick hard and wank it while his bound balls bob around heplessly. I keep on wanking until his cum explodes all over the place. What a fountain of slave juice. With this kind of fun I am having with my rubber toy I will never set it free again.

File name: Latex 1858 Unplugged Explosion
File Size : 273 MB
Runtime : 7 min 26 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/892118d301c57/Latex_1858_Unplugged_Explosion.mp4

My wrist watch will control you JOI - Tiffany James

I tower over you, my body sheathed in tight, shiny, black PVC. You can see my underboobs from down there can you, you dirty little pervert!? Well, let my sexy body get you hard and prepare yourself for my instructions. That’s right… I’ll allow you to enjoy yourself over me, but I control you! That’s it… you wank how I tell you to wank… you cum when I tell you to cum… and that will make me very very happy!

File name: Latex 1859 My wrist watch will control you JOI
File Size : 691 MB
Runtime : 4 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/22ffb8097a5ef/Latex_1859_My_wrist_watch_will_control_you_JOI.mp4

Suck and Stroke - Goddess Christina

I have something for you today slave. But first I want you naked and down on your knees. Do you want to know what your surprise is? I’ll give you a hint. It’s nice and big and dark. It’s just for you slave. Here it is! Do you know what I want you to do with this big boy? I want you to open that slutty mouth of yours and take it nice and deep. You’re going to stroke your cock and suck this nice big black cock for me. I want you to think about some things while you do this. You need to get used to experiencing pleasure while you suck because you’re going to be my good little cocksucker! Practice makes perfect. Hand on the dick and mouth open slut! You’ve got some dirty work to do.

File name: Latex 1862 Suck and Stroke
File Size : 405 MB
Runtime : 11 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c091348976f55/Latex_1862_Suck_and_Stroke.mp4

Blackmailed Sissy Cocksucker Forced Bi - Carissa

We both know what a sissy you are. But I haven’t seen any pictures. So I think it’s about time you send me some so I can see exactly what kind of sissy loser you really are. So I want you to get a dildo because I want the pictures to signify what you really are, a cock sucking sissy. I want you to stick that dildo in your mouth and take lots of pictures. I’m going to show you exactly how I want them to look.
I want you to gag yourself a bit so your eyes are watery so I know that you’ve been gagging on it. I want you to really degrade yourself in these pictures. You better send me exactly what I want, you little sissy cocksucker. I know you want to prove yourself to me and show me how you suck dildos all day. I can’t wait to see them.
Now what would I do with pictures like these? Well here’s what I’m going to do. I want you to go out and suck a real cock, because if you don’t, I’m going to use those photos to expose you. I’m going to put them up on all my social media. I wonder what people will think when they see you all dressed up with a big dildo in your mouth? So not only are you going to go suck on a real cock. But I want proof. I want new pictures of you gagging on a real cock. It’s about time you moved on to the real thing.
Your lips better be wrapped around a real cock in the next 24 hours if you expect these pictures to go away. You should never have sent them over to me loser. What were you thinking? You were thinking with your cock, weren’t you? And not the cock in your mouth lol. You are at my mercy and you don’t want to be blackmailed by me because I will fuck you up! So you better get that mouth ready and start sucking and you better hope I don’t post those pictures as well lol. You’re so fucked. But the truth is, you want this, you want to be blackmailed into sucking a real cock.

File name: Latex 1866 Blackmailed Sissy Cocksucker Forced Bi
File Size : 566 MB
Runtime : 7 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a0af404dc7b2d/Latex_1866_Blackmailed_Sissy_Cocksucker_Forced_Bi.mp4

Weakening my stepbrother - EroticTanyaLJ

You wouldn't believe how much of a loser my little step-brother is! On top of being a virgin down there - cause yeah, who'd wanna sit on that? - he is also a virgin in terms of alc...hol! He never had a single dr...nk in his entire life and is super scared of trying one haha.So I figured a way to make him try it - since he would never say no to his cute, bratty step-sister, especially when I threaten him I'll cry if he doesn't do what I want haha.I used to do it when we were k...ds and it seems to still be working nowadays! So I made some eggnog with my two little hands - that's right, homemade eggnog! Sounds so delicious, doesn't it? And I started a little video conference with my girlfriends,to entertain them too! They're gonna be watching as I make him skull those dri...ks up and get him all dizzy and weak, just to take advantage of him later on. How? You'll see!

File name: Latex 1869 Weakening my stepbrother
File Size : 159 MB
Runtime : 12 min 35 s
Resolution : 1890x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e61d625747517/Latex_1869_Weakening_my_stepbrother.mp4

Growing your Addiction - Mina Thorne

First time you came across me you were looking for a quick fix but something happened. Now you're fixated, addicted, and can't stay away. After that first jerk you couldn't stop thinking about me. I had already gotten inside your head and slowly your addiction started to grow. Again and again you came back, clip after clip, and then you wanted to be more than a fan. That first rush of seeing yourself as my slave, serving me, obeying me has changed you deeply.

File name: Latex 1873 Growing your Addiction
File Size : 803 MB
Runtime : 11 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f81ca4c5b5ff/Latex_1873_Growing_your_Addiction.mp4

Good Boys Eat Cum - Diana Grace

Good Boys Eat Cum Crawl to me on your hands and knees slave where dirty boys like you belong. I am ready to make your cock so hard that you would do anything to please your Mistress. I am going to make you edge that cock as I tease you with my tight body encased in this shiny rubber. I know how much just being in my presence turns you on as I tell you exactly what to do with that cock. You will be a very good slave for me and only touch when I say and only cum when I command it. You like it when I tell you what to do?!? Of course, you do slut! I am going to humiliate you, I am going to laugh at your face and you are going to love every moment of it. In order for you to be worthy of an orgasm you must do something very filthy for me. You are going to eat every last drop of your cum and you are going to love it because it makes your Mistress happy. Are you ready to prove how much you adore being my slave?! Good! Start jerking slut as I want to see how much cum you have inside your balls. The bigger the load the happier it will make me as I watch you slurp it all down like the dirty whore you are.

File name: Latex 1875 Good Boys Eat Cum
File Size : 727 MB
Runtime : 9 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/be032e3505841/Latex_1875_Good_Boys_Eat_Cum.mp4