Girl/Girl Lesbian Sex <> Kissing <> Girl on Girl

charka

Isabella Nice, Scarlett Sage, Gizelle Blanco - My New Roommates Are Lesbians

Gizelle Blanco Is a college student looking to rent a room on campus. She finds the perfect house with two other female students from her college. She is shocked to learn after moving in that her two new roommates are actually a lesbian couple! One of the two lesbians, Isabella Nice, seems to take a liking to her tall new roommate and starts shamelessly flirting with her around the house much to her girlfriend Scarlett Sage's dismay.

00:41:22 | 1.05 GB | MP4

Genre:
Threesome, Lesbian, Young, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Kelly Collins And Foxy Alissa Naked Yoga Episode 1

Stunning brunette Foxy Alissa spreads out her yoga mat on the bedroom floor and starts to stretch. As part one of Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian series "Naked Yoga" begins, the supple beauty is watched by her gorgeous blonde roommate Kelly Collins, who can't help admiring her sexy ass. While Foxy takes a shower, Kelly masturbates as she pictures her continuing her yoga workout naked. Foxy catches her, and drops her towel to let Kelly see exactly what she's been imagining. The sex that follows is scorching, as the two beauties kiss passionately and lavish attention on each other's perfect breasts. Foxy gets Kelly naked and licks her pussy to the brink of orgasm, then straddles her face to get her own pussy eaten as she fingerbangs her lover to a breathless climax. Foxy grinds on Kelly's tongue, then goes face down ass up to get licked until she's overwhelmed by a slow-burning orgasm.

00:31:18 | 1.76 GB | MP4

Genre:
Babes, Blonde, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Lesbian, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Softcore, Teen

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Nika Murr Aka Nika Nut, Nika Hug, Angel Rai, Elise Moon, Una Fairy - Hiking Temptations 44

00:38:06 | 2.70 GB | MP4

Genre:
Group Sex, Orgy, Lesbian, Teen, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Riley Nixon and Chloe Surreal - Naturally Stacked Breast Exam Training

A gynecologist, Dr. Chloe Surreal, introduces herself to a new medical intern, Riley Nixon. Chloe will be briefing Riley on the various aspects of being a gynecologist. Chloe starts listing gynecology topics, and says that some gynecologists will also take it upon themselves to perform breast exams on patients.

00:36:19 | 1.26 GB | MP4

Genre:
Lesbian, Young, Big Tits, Kissing, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Rylie Rowan, Lanie Luxx - Girl - Girl Video

Content Breakdown: We spend the first five minutes getting "friendly" with each other- feeling each other up, making out, and sucking on each other's tits... I was actually feeling a little bit more shy than normal in this video. I haven't fucked a girl in sooooo long. I've actually only had lesbian sex with 3 girls before this (only one time each) and Lanie is *for sure* the hottest girl I've ever played around with. I was feeling so horny that I was a little nervous which isn't the norm for me??

00:30:18 | 1.31 GB | MP4

Genre:
Amateur, Cunnilingus, Dildo, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Lingerie, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Redhead, Teen, Toys, Double Dildo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Sandy, Breanne Benson (Secretary Romance )

Sandy finds paperwork boring and she would have been long left if her hot coworker Breanne wouldn't be there. The blonde vixen laid her eyes on the tight brunette babe, and apparently Breanne is not blind for Sandy's interest. On a lazy late afternoon, when only two of them in the office, Sandy finally makes her step...

Sandy, Breanne Benson

00:23:29 | 1.02 GB | MP4

Genre:
Lesbo, Pussy to mouth, Masturbation

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Vicki Chase, Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kimm (Kim), April Olsen: Lady Boss: Performance Reviews

Three coworkers (Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kim, and April Olsen) are nervously waiting to be called on by their boss (Vicki Chase). It's time for their annual performance reviews and they all seem extremely worried. Judging by their anxiety, it's clear that Vicki has a reputation for giving out negative, scathing reviews.

43.55 | 1.60 GB | MP4

Genre:
Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Hairy, Asian, Lingerie, Stockings, Office, shaved pussy, high heels, dark hair, foursome, kissing, rimming, pussy eating

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD