Girl/Girl Lesbians - sea of Pleasure /HD only/

Matilin

Name: Alexis Crystal, Arina Shy - Kiss Me Quick While Nobodys Home
Year: 2023

Keywords: licking, young, masturbation, sex, orgasm, lesbian, brunette, kissing
Description: Hot lesbian couple Alexis Crystal and Arina Shy have eyes only for each other as they passionately make out and play with each other's boobs. Sexy Ukrainian Arina moans with pleasure as Alexis eats out her juicy pussy, and then Alexis sits on her girlfriend's face for a tongue fucking! Afterwards, Arina licks Alexis' perky nipples, and then the stunning brunette grinds her horny snatch over Arina's thigh. The amorous pair finish this steamy session by scissoring together until they both reach an explosive climax!
Duration: 00:25:48
Filesize: 545 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 743 Kbps avg, 0.119 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~201 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Baiba Doll Lisbet - The Upstairs Bedroom - S8E6

Keywords: bed, lesbian, bedroom, teen
Cast: Baiba Doll & Lisbet
Description: Lisbet and Baiba Doll are hanging out upstairs in their attic bedroom. The girls are each enjoying themselves, but given that they're both topless, they don't stay apart for long. It's only a matter of time before Baiba wanders over to Lisbet and captures her lips in a kiss.Moving lower, Baiba samples the bounty of Lisbet's nipples. Her girlfriend's plump breasts are delicious, but not as yummy as what's between Lisbet's thighs. Baiba is slow but steady to make her way down to the heart of Lisbet's pleasure as she samples her love's pussy juices.Now that they're both nice and warmed up, the girls take things even further. Baiba falls to her back with Lisbet on top of her, peppering her in kisses and licks. They embrace and roll around together, indulging in plenty of strokes and caresses. Eventually Baiba comes out on top and rewards herself by eating Lisbet out yet again.Lisbet turns the tables on Baiba by pushing her up against the bed. On her knees, she dips her head and puts her tongue to work. Licking and slurping, Lisbet stops at nothing when it comes to making Baiba moan.It's Baiba's turn again as she kisses the taste of her own pussy from Lisbet's lips. Urging Lisbet onto the bed, she licks at her blonde lover's cooter. Lisbet finds herself on the headboard with her back against the wall and Baiba's head between her thighs. Baiba is relentless, going at it until Lisbet throws her head back with a big moan.Not to be outdone, Lisbet takes Baiba to heaven and back one last time. Pushing Baiba onto her back, Lisbet tickles and laps at her girlfriend's clit. When Baiba has finally reached her peak, she pulls Lisbet close to cuddle as they come down from the afterglow.
Duration: 00:21:04
Filesize: 2.49 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~16.7 Mbps avg, 0.081 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~196 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Amber Moore, Nina Nieves - Cheerleaders Amber Moore Amp Nina Nieves Stretch Each Other Out

Keywords: kissing, teen, licking, legs, massage, lesbian, pussy eating, masturbation, orgasm, latina
Description: Adorable teen cheer girls Amber Moore and Nina Nieves have decided to meet up for some support for the upcoming cheer try-outs. But Latina Nina could use some extra help with moves and routines. Helpful and hands-on Amber instructs Nina that stretching is the most important part before they would work on any moves and runs thru a few with her. But Nina ended up straining her inner thigh and asked Amber to massage her, hoping to rub it out. But as you would figure, when Amber's hands gently slide across Nina's hot pussy lips, their tops fall right off and their legs open wide for a very thorough cheer squad pussy eating, finger licking rub down!
Duration: 00:29:10
Filesize: 1.24 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 960 Kbps avg, 0.270 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps

Matilin

Name: A Coco Lovelock Demi Hawks Slutty Stepsis Costume Party

Keywords: lesbian, kissing, masturbation, vibrator, teen, young, panties, licking, orgasm, bedroom
Description: Adorable playful teen stepsisters Coco Lovelock and Demi Hawks have a master plan of wearing the sluttiest Halloween costumes to the party tonite to get all the boys and it all starts with a slutty fashion show first! As the fun grew more intense in the girls bedroom, hands on and now both with wet soaked panties, they could not help but have a taste of their sweet pink pussies that will be on the midnight prowl this hallowed eve!
Duration: 00:29:56
Filesize: 2.52 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~11.9 Mbps avg, 0.240 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Amirah Adara Rebecca Volpetti - Glam Chase 2

Keywords: kissing, brunet, lesbian, blond, blonde, dildo, cunnilingus, pantyhose, strap-on, brunette
Cast: Amirah Adara & Rebecca Volpetti
Duration: 00:29:47
Filesize: 1.06 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi - The Work Party pt. 2

Keywords: outdoors, fingering, lesbian, big tits, bedroom, eye contact, facesitting, shaved, cunnilingus, kissing, couch, outdoor
Cast: Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi
Description: Previously, Jayden (Cole) and Kyler (Quinn) snuck out of a party for all the office workers to chat upstairs in a bedroom, leading to older Jayden seducing Kyler.Now Jayden's employee visits her boss's home. "I invite everybody new in the office over for s", Jayden explains, but it's obvious that she's attracted to the buxom Nicole (Doshi). Nicole gushes about her admiration for Jayden, declaring "You're my hero". The ladies sit comfortably on a couch on the terrace, framed by palm trees. Both of them seem overly polite, even a bit nervous getting together privately with such attractive co-workers, Nicole apologizing profusely for not telling her boss that she's a teetotaler. After a few pleasantries, Jayden suddenly leans over and plants a solid smooch on Nicole's lips, and immediately apologizes, but Nicole is all smiles, clearly thrilled at such an intimacy with her role model. "I should have asked first. We have to have affirmative consent here", Jayden declares, her tone just slightly sarcastic. "I wanted you to kiss me", Nicole responds, and the two of them immediately lock lips again. Jayden touches Nicole's knee lightly while complementing the precocious 22-year-old. The mutual admiration society escalates, and Jayden announces: "Come on, I want to show you my bedroom". Nicole asserts herself, countering: "Can't we stay here?". "Sure", Jayden replies, but it seems that there's a hint of competition to establish who's in charge going on, underneath the outward "all smiles" facade of the women. After some caressing and more soulful kissing, Nicole pops the question: "Have you ever been with a woman? I've always liked women, not girls, but women", Nicole emphasizes. "What other secrets do you have?", Jayden asks. "Let me show you", Nicole responds, and embraces her boss, the ladies taking it up a notch. Nicole's breathing becomes heavy as Jayden showers her with kisses, lowering the youngster's top to suck at her nipple. Nicole reciprocates, declaring of Jayden's ample breasts: "They're so perfect!". They undress each other, and Nicole is soon licking her boss's shaved pussy, while intently maintaining eye contact. Watch the hot scene go way past fraternization...
Duration: 00:37:51
Filesize: 1.94 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 227 Kbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~107 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Margo Von Teese, Eva Murkovski, Alexis Wilson, Sofia Sey - Scouting Stars 3-3

Keywords: lesbian, sex, teen, orgy, masturbation, licking, kissing, group, orgasm
Description: On a bright and sunny day, four enthusiastic Girl Scouts named Margo, Eva, Alexis, and Sofia go on an exciting adventure in the nearby woods. Their troop leader had told them about the legendary Woods Challenge, a series of quests that had never been completed by any scout group before but our sweethearts not only pass each challenge but also have time to lick some pussy and come together.
Duration: 00:43:54
Filesize: 3.12 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 976 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Caryn Beaumont, Erin James - GG Gym Sextape

Keywords: strap on, dildo, sex, tits, brunette, strapon, rimming, toys, tease, amateur, lesbian
Cast: Caryn Beaumont, Erin James
Description: GG GYM SEXTAPE a fit brunette and blonde... @erinmiajames recipe for some hot sex Erin and I started training together but my hands can't stop touching her tight body... especially her juicy booty after she put that booty in my face I tell her to come m33t me in the bathroom.. I start caressing her body touching tasting her soft lips and juicy tits we tease each other until I can't take it anyone! Stripping her bare pussy and ass out on all fours devouring her fk keeping quiet I want to have my way! Bringing her back to my apartment to fuck her pussy until she explodes this was Erin's first time taking a strap on such a good girl taking it gy
Duration: 00:23:56
Filesize: 1.03 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1080x1920 (0.563), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Ava Kit, Hannah Jo - First GG Video

Keywords: lesbian, amateur, cunnilingus, toys
Cast: Ava Kit, Hannah Jo
Duration: 00:11:04
Filesize: 682 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 500 Kbps avg, 0.137 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Scarlit Scandal, Chanel Camryn - Serviced In Her Room

Keywords: rimming, bed, kissing, masturbation, orgasm, lesbian, big tits, vibrator, licking, young, ebony, tits
Description: Scarlet Scandal has been waiting all day to get her new husband alone in their hotel room for some hot honeymoon sex, but he just wants to go to bed! Scarlet tosses and turns, finally pulling out her vibrator for some relief. Between the toy and her headphones, she doesn't hear maid Chanel Camryn come in with room service... or notice Chanel watching her until she catches the maid rubbing her pussy. Chanel sucks Scarlit's big tits and brings her into an empty room where the horny women lick each other's pussies. Scarlit tongues Chanel's asshole while the maid rides her hand, then sits on Chanel's face. Not even getting caught by her new husband stops Scarlet's lesbian honeymoon fun.
Duration: 00:29:04
Filesize: 1.11 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 353 Kbps avg, 0.108 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~111 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Happy Halloween

Keywords: sex, orgy, kissing, lesbian, group, butt, teen, masturbation, licking, orgasm
Description: Happy Halloweeeen from all of us at ClubSweethearts!! We hope you're having the best time ever! So let me tell you about how our group of sweethearts dressed up and went fuck-or-treat for some sweet-ass candy! They can't wait to get it all and celebrate with something even sweeter and eat up each other's pussies until orgasm.
Duration: 00:45:57
Filesize: 3.26 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 964 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel

Matilin

Name: Olive Wood - Daddy and the Twins

Keywords: kick, solo, masturbation, toys, daddy
Cast: Olive Wood
Description: You and your wife have recently found out that your twin daughters have a sexual relationship. Your wife is horrified and wants to kick the girls out, but you're more sympathetic. You head into the twins' room to gently discuss their behavior, and soon find yourself asking them just how their activities began. The two of them confess that they've been sneakily carrying on like this for years, and even more shockingly, that sometimes they fantasize about YOU when they're touching each other. You decide to test the girls by asking them to show you how they play, and they enthusiastically agree. They begin by tasting each other, but it's not enough for themthey want Daddy too. The twins take turns with your cock, each impatiently waiting for your full attention. After both girls have orgasmed, they gush about much they love sex with Daddy, and insist that you continue to play with them every day under their mother's nose.
Duration: 00:15:44
Filesize: 958 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 316 Kbps avg, 0.134 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~188 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Rebecca Nikson, Alexis Wilson - Welcome To The Car Wash

Keywords: lesbian, kissing, teen, orgasm, licking, masturbation
Description: Rebecca Nikson and Alexis Wilson decide to wash their car in the backyard. Dressed in old T-shirts and shorts, the girls gather their supplies: a bucket filled with soapy water, a hose with a high-pressure nozzle, sponges, and scrub brushes. They're ready for a day of hard work, laughter, fingering, and pussy eating.
Duration: 00:32:29
Filesize: 2.30 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 962 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel

Matilin

Name: Lacey London, Scarlett Sage - Sgt. Ryans Home for Wayward Girls pt. 1

Keywords: cunnilingus, tits, bedroom, facesitting, lesbian, masturbation, big tits, panties, kissing, interracial, orgasm, straight
Cast: Lacey London, Scarlett Sage
Description: No surprise: it's Jessica Ryan portraying Sgt. Ryan, a stern taskmaster holding her young women to the highest standards, even though they may have strayed from the straight and narrow before coming to her home.When Lacey (London) complains a bit, it's time for the good Sergeant to lecture her. "I was a confused girl, once upon a time, and I wish that I had an older, wiser person to guide me through things", Sgt. Ryan declares. Lacey continues to talk back, and Scarlett (Sage) apologizes for her. With a broad smile, Ryan reacts: "You have never had discipline in your entire life. I can tell just by looking at you". Lacey rolls her eyes contemptuously. Ryan grabs Lacey's face, squeezing her cheeks and scolds: "You are such a pretty little girl. It is such a shame that you are such a brat", and releases her grip. "Now I want the two of you to go to your rooms and be quiet for the rest of the afternoon. At ease", Ryan orders. Back in the bedroom, Lacey tells Scarlett how they've got to leave this place, but Scarlett doesn't agree. "If you leave you'll probably be worse off than being here with Miss Jessica". They hug in solidarity, and Lacey declares: "Scarlett, I'm not mad at you.. You can always come with me". "I love you. Will you kiss me? I've never kissed anyone", Scarlett pleads. They kiss on the lips, and after a pause, kiss again. Lacey begins removing Scarlett's clothes, and removes her own blouse, revealing huge breasts that Scarlett can't avoid staring at. Scarlett gushes: "I've never kissed anyone!". Lacey removes Scarlett's bra and starts sucking her nipples, and then kissing her gently all over her neck. Scarlett reciprocates with some serious breast worship, covering Lacey's tits with kisses and licks. Then it's time for both girls to remove their jeans. Lacey moves down Scarlett's body with gentle kisses, carefully removing her panties. Scarlett begins breathing heavily as Lacey begins licking her pussy with evident experience. Soon her long tongue brings Scarlett to orgasm. A quick learner, Scarlett goes to work with her tongue on Lacey's slit. Watch the sexy scene unfold...
Duration: 00:29:56
Filesize: 1.23 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 752 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~116 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Ashby Winter, Nancy A - Seducing Her Highness

Keywords: kissing, small tits, blond, shaved, masturbation, lesbian, blonde, licking
Cast: Ashby Winter, Nancy A
Duration: 00:39:06
Filesize: 3.33 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~12.0 Mbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~181 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Maddy May, August Skye - Team Bonding

Keywords: licking, kissing, masturbation, lesbian, orgasm, ebony, legs, big tits
Description: Maddy May has been unable to enjoy anything sexy on the internet at home, because her internet connection isn't working. Luckily for her, there's a great connection at the office where she works... Maddy closes the office door, then sits down with her legs open and her skirt pulled up so she can masturbate. She softly pants and gasps with delight at how good it s. However, while she's still in the middle of rubbing one out, her coworker August Skye walks in on her!
Duration: 00:36:18
Filesize: 1.36 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 170 Kbps avg, 0.104 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Kennia Lex, Thea Lun - What Are Best Friends For

Keywords: lesbian, orgasm, licking, teen, kissing, masturbation
Description: Like many stories, Kennia and Thea hit it off in the bedroom. They've been friends for so long and secretly in love with each other without even knowing they were lesbians. So when they had the chance to spend some time together, our two hotties immediately stripped down and ate pussy until they both orgasm with a happy ending.
Duration: 00:25:49
Filesize: 1.83 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 952 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel

Matilin

Name: Violet Starr, Dharma Jones - On The Floor And Soaking Wet

Keywords: masturbation, orgasm, licking, lesbian, kissing
Duration: 00:31:33
Filesize: 1.59 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 016 Kbps avg, 0.113 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Alex Coal, Brenna McKenna, Nina Nova (NonSex) - Virtually Cheating Part 01

Keywords: lesbian, tattoo, brunette, natural tits, sex, brunet, fisting
Cast: Alex Coal, Brenna McKenna, Nina Nova
Duration: 00:28:44
Filesize: 1.65 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~307 Kbps

Matilin

Name: Jessica Ryan, Lacey London - Sgt. Ryans Home for Wayward Girls pt. 2

Keywords: cunnilingus, interracial, foot fetish, facesitting, older, fetish, panties, pantyhose, lesbian, young, younger, feet, stockings, foot, bed, big tits, fingering
Cast: Jessica Ryan, Lacey London
Description: Previously, Lacey London and Scarlett Sage arrived at the home of Sgt. Ryan (Jessica Ryan), to stay with her in lieu of incarceration at a reform school due to their bad behavior. After laying down the law to them of how she is intent on instilling discipline, Lacey quickly decides to escape and never come back. But her friend Scarlett will miss her, and the two girls make love on the eve of parting. In Part 2, Sgt. Ryan encounters Scarlett in the hallway, and then goes to Lacey's room to check on her. Suspecting that she's been up to hanky-panky with Scarlett, she confronts Lacey who denies it, but the sergeant doesn't believe her. Having LL get down on her knees, Ryan declares: "You think you're tough, but you're not. I've broken girls bigger and better than you. You need discipline". Sitting down on her bed, Ryan leans back and sticks out her leg, commanding: "Kiss my feet". She threatens to lock Scarlett up in the basement, and then drops off her high-heeled shoe. Lacey reluctantly takes the older woman's foot and kisses her toes. "Leave her alone", Lacey says defiantly, adding: "I love her and she loves me". "Will you do anything for her? Let's see how far you'll go", Sgt. Ryan declares.London sucks on the sergeant's toes, and as she repeatedly licks the sole of Jessica's foot, the older woman becomes turned on. Lacey gets on the bed and pulls Ryan's panties to the side, and goes down on her. Jessica gets on top of the girl and takes charge, while Scarlett in the hallway is listening at the door, a tear running down her cheek, and distraught, slinks back to her own room. Ryan brusquely removes Lacey's clothing, and begins sucking lasciviously on Lacey's nipples. Moving down her body, she begins licking at the girl's pussy, all the while staring intently into her eyes. Watch the sensual scene unfold..
Duration: 00:39:21
Filesize: 1.55 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 519 Kbps avg, 0.111 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~113 Kbps