May Model... kinda?

CheeksMcButt

Ok, so this probably makes me an A-hole because "to each their own", right? But I can't make heads or tails of this girl.

WTF is going on with her? She's so incredibly hot; Like more than most girls you will ever see on this board. But holy hell she's awkward, right? The gaping jaw all the time and the quick, jerky, not-very-sexy movements. I though after a while she'd calm down, but it's like spazz-city still. It's kind of a boner-killer. I mean, she's not dead behind the eyes like some of the other teasing models that just stand there, but it's like somebody hit the remote and she's on 2.0 speed. Is this her shtick, or is this sexy to her?

Does anyone else see this? I want to be into her, but it feels like an X-rated SNL sketch or something.

\a-hole mode off

stnastna

Well i agree :D her expressions are quite.....exquisite, tough her body and face are sweet indeed. I try to ignore those but still...:D

BOZZOO

maybe extremely bad editing.

Lazarus

Ok, so this probably makes me an A-hole because "to each their own", right? But I can't make heads or tails of this girl...
I don't feel as strongly about it as you, but I agree with your observations and have been wondering about this for a couple of years. For my taste, she is one of the most beautiful looking women out there, particularly when her hair is down and she doesn't have the silly grin on her face.

For a while, I seriously wondered if she had some kind of mental disability, I was that confounded by why her producers weren't directing/coaching her to be a bit more serious and sensual. I've concluded for now that that goofy teasing style is just how she feels when she models. And, I agree with Bozzoo that the editing style just enhances the overly kinetic feel of her modeling style. Maybe she's not comfortable being serious. Maybe she's just having so much fun, she can't contain herself. Unfortunately, we never hear her talk in her videos or see her in other contexts such as posing with other models to get a better sense of her personality, so who knows.

I'm far from the point of being turned off by it, but it does leave me feeling like there is so much talent there being unfulfilled and it's such a shame!

klperved

Lazarus, I fully agree with you, but man that girl is sexy.....

What do you guys think, will she ever use toys and show it to us?

Last edited by a moderator:

gregkn

yeah....i think she is just enthusiastic...if you see her videos, she seems to be having fun....after so many sets of the basically the same stuff, i would like to see her using fingers or toys......anyway, she´s sexy....love her updates....

by the way, i wish there was more of Emily and Jane......and more guest appearances of Lia.....

sleazoid

Yeah she looks nice, but the wide-open mouth in 99% of her pics is annoying. Fiona Model does it too, but not quite as much. Is it the same photographer that's coaching them?

BOZZOO

will she ever use toys and show it to us?
if she were going to, she'd be doing it already. id like to see that too, but...