MFC blocking certain capping programs?

jiggaboogle

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this but does anyone know anything about mfc blocking certain capping programs from stream catching or screen recording their feeds? I have a stream catcher that suddenly wont catch the feeds, and also have a screen recorder that oddly records the screen in an offset, unusable playback.

I didn't know if maybe they updated they servers to block certain codecs or whatnot? And does anyone have recommendations for the best current programs to use for an nice balance of file size and quality?

Thanks for any feedback..

Priest

I don't typically record a model's show, anything I have is from paid privates or groups that being said I know tubedigger works fine and I'm pretty sure snagit would work also but the snagit files seem big and a poorer quality.

aloneinthedark

They have no way of affecting what a creen recorder would grab so any problems with that are on your end.

As for stream captures, they can change the code or the way the stream functions that may mess up some programs if they aren't updated to accommodate, but I don't use one for MFC at all so I can't help there.

bogart

I haven't run into it lately, but maybe a year ago, I would sometimes not be able to load a model's room on MFC, and the message in the video block would say not loaded due to capture programs running. This is something I experienced firsthand, so I know for a fact there have been times when MFC has been snooping on processes running on your computer.

I know there was a while when certain stream capture programs would try to get MFC streams, they had coded it to record a rickroll stream instead.

As was already mentioned screen recorders would be problems on your end and not something that MFC or any cam site could affect. Cam sites are able to change things on their back on that then requires updates to applications in order to properly catch the streams. This costs them time and money of course, but it seems that Chaturbate is the most concerned as they are constantly changing theirs.

I think in MFC's situation it mostly a bit of pressure put on them by the models and not so much that they are overly concerned with it as they are raking in money regardless.

jiggaboogle

Thanks for all the useful information guys. This forum continues to prove that it is the best of its breed. :)

VolponView

I know tubedigger works fine
I downloaded this one because I am not happy with the one I have been using, but I can not get this one to work. I downloaded all the new codecs it says too in order to be up to date on the new versions but it's a no go on MFC. I can go to other sites and it seems to work just fine. Just nothing for the site that I downloaded it for, lol. Any suggestions?

UltimateWanker

I downloaded this one because I am not happy with the one I have been using, but I can not get this one to work. I downloaded all the new codecs it says too in order to be up to date on the new versions but it's a no go on MFC. I can go to other sites and it seems to work just fine. Just nothing for the site that I downloaded it for, lol. Any suggestions?
which codecs ? are you talking about flash player ?

Priest

Tube digger works fine, you have to be in the room not in PM webcam also make sure the icon on the upper right says rec mode not download mode. Download mode works for your archived content, record mode for the live stuff.

Equalizer

Replay Media Catcher works fine. I prefer 5 over the newer 6 since they (like all software companies) seem to improve a good product into a piece of crap with a new version. RMC can grab as many threads as your computer can handle (10 at a time is no problem), you just have to have the window open for each. View from the lounge and nobody knows you're there.

Having too many friends on the list really bogs the site {MFC} down. At one time I had over 2000 and it just froze every few minutes. Wiped them all out and the site moves ok, a few models seem to have dial-up speed and a modem from the dollar store but I can't do anything about that.

Now if we could just make the NN models understand it's a tits and ass site and the idiots that tip the NN models to stop tipping... well, that would be spiffy. lol