Mfc cams laggy

D

DAMlAN

I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem alot of the cams on mfc pause and freeze alot for me and stutter. I'm not sure if I need to upgrade anything on my computer but i wont be doing that for awhile as i just got a new graphics card/power supply for gaming. Are cams like this for anyone else? I don't think I have this problem on chaterbate.

I have 25mbps of download speed so its not my internet. Some of my computer specs are
Intel i3 processor
Nvidia Gtx 650 ti graphics card
6b of ram
1tb hard drive

So if anyone has any idea how come cams are laggy or anything I can do to fix it id appreciate it.

BOZZOO

I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem alot of the cams on mfc pause and freeze alot for me and stutter. I'm not sure if I need to upgrade anything on my computer but i wont be doing that for awhile as i just got a new graphics card/power supply for gaming. Are cams like this for anyone else? I don't think I have this problem on chaterbate.

I have 25mbps of download speed so its not my internet. Some of my computer specs are
Intel i3 processor
Nvidia Gtx 650 ti graphics card
6b of ram
1tb hard drive

So if anyone has any idea how come cams are laggy or anything I can do to fix it id appreciate it.

if ur d'ling at the same time, that may be a cause for lagging cams, it does mine,. i use orbit to d'l and unless i set the dl speed real low, cams lag.

D

DAMlAN

I don't really download much when i'm recording its usually all the time. Its usually just the same models that I have the problem with not all. But when i download videos of theirs its not laggy like it is for me.

BOZZOO

I don't really download much when i'm recording its usually all the time. Its usually just the same models that I have the problem with not all. But when i download videos of theirs its not laggy like it is for me.
then the models have bad internet service or low end cams or both.

Quadclops

It also depends what server is hosting the stream. If you refresh the site it could solve the problem since it will change your viewing server. Happens often since a lot of the models are from Europe and I am in USA.

BOZZOO

they want me to do a trace route and give them my IP addy.

nada on the addy but i did do the trace route. from where i live it went to 2 different servers in Kansas then to NYC then to 2 in France then to Wash state. from france to wash state? no wonder they lag like hell.