MFC let's pedo's on there site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

demononz

I'm wondering why KCsweetness is allowed on myfreecams still after her and her husband were fooling around with kids . in which was one of the worst cases they said , and any that supports her on site is a idiot . dont support KCsweetness on mfc pedo's cbsnews.com/news/texas-couple-tad-costin-and-julia-lacks-arrested-in-child-sex-abuse-case-report-says/. The fact myfreecams lets her be on site is kinda fucked up

BOZZOO

are u saying that u informed MFC of this?

Last edited by a moderator:

demononz

they banned the one account i had for bringing it up lol . cause i asked them why shes still allowed on the site . shocked me when i got banned for it .

BOZZOO

mfc banned u or the girl?

demononz

mfc banned me , thats why i was kinda pissed mfc is supporting her due to what she her and her husband have done

anilorac

It's not any of your business what she did in the past given that there are no children on MFC. Was she even convicted? That article you linked was from 2013 and only says arrested. Also, how do you know that the model on MFC is the same woman?

Also, I'm sure you got banned for spamming this accusation in her MFC chat, not for bringing it up privately with MFC.

BOZZOO

supporting her due to what she her and her husband have done
due to? so mfc is seeing this and going "cool, i like this, lets make sure we have a place for her, we've been missing a pedophile. about time we had 1 r 2"?

DarthBater

I bet you walk around with pitchforks huh? Internet vigilante? Where should I start.

1) Charges against her were dropped. Her boyfriend/fiancee at the time, not husband, is now in prison and she was cleared by the police after an investigation and polygraph. The media never seems to care about setting the story straight when the investigation is finished.
2) Regardless, at this time she is a free woman. Even if she had at one time did this how is MFC an inappropriate place for her to work? It's not exactly a day care center. (The chat on the site not withstanding.)
3) If her ex boyfriend is ever released from prison and gets a job at a gas station are you going to stand out front and yell in outrage that he has a job there since he is a pedo? If he were to start fucking some chick on Chaturbate how would that even be inappropriate?

I would argue web camming is the least likely job to put them in contact with children.

demononz

The cops are still looking into her , there just wasn't enough to put it on her but they know forsure she had part in it , due to the fact all the evidence was laying around the house , and does say she was charged , well mfc banned milan that was busted in Thailand for camming. and she was just camming .but being a pedo is fine on there site lol , and it is people's business to know that there is a pedo around . notice why she can't get a real job has to tell people shes a sex offender now , so she won't get a job , funny how you defend her when they even say one of the girls was like 4 years old... fucking sick . and its the same women look at the pictures hahaha . gotta love the white knights trying to defend scum.

BOZZOO

no one is jumping on ur bandwagon BEFORE a conviction, not defending her. what exactly are u trying to get done? no one ever go to mfc site again? good luck w/ that. at best they wont go to HER room.

let us know when shes convicted.

DarthBater

I'm not defending anyone. But her charges have been dropped. There is no active case against her. And she has never been convicted so she does not have to register as a sex offender. Personally, I can't really stand the chick. She is really annoying and a total stripper/hustler type. But your facts are simply not in order.

Tell me, where have you found the cops are still looking into her? What are your sources? And what the crap does any of this have to do with MFC? Are you seriously of the opinion that people that have been accused of a crime but never found guilty should be shunned from any and all employment? Really? There are countries for people like you. They rhyme with Iran. Might not want to let them know you are a cam perv though...

AbsoluteSolar

This sounds and feels a bit like sour grapes. IF she has done things with children then the police would have found the evidence if as you say it was all round her house. On the BF (husband/ Fiance/ fuck buddy) if he has been convicted then he has years of being hounded by people not wanting him near their kids ( If he gets out of prison alive that is). There is a root of law that everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty so maybe you should keep the judgemental attitude to a minimum.

keeper31

Staff member
Not sure the point of this thread, lets move on. Remember no model bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.