Mixed Mommy Roleplay, Virtual Sex, POV

rokki

Clubdinasky Sneaky Step-Mom BJ

This was a custom video request. Your step- mom is doing some of her daily yoga in those tight yoga pants, and you can't help yourself watching her booty. Your actually getting a hard on at the thought of her bending over in front of you. Your father is never really around these days with work, and its usually just you and her in the house, that afternoon you were pretty horny to begin with and can't hide that hard on, your step mom makes casual conversation with you before turning to side and seeing the tent your pitching, she continues to do her poses trying to decide if she should make it known she sees your hard on. Its not long before you step- mom confronts you about that hard on - she's seems really interested in seeing it, and at this point she asks if you want her to suck your cock? I mean how could you say no, if she's offering, she got that look in her eyes, so you take your pants down, and she gets her mouth on your cock, knowing this might be wrong, and really naughty of her she wants it. She sucks your big cock, licks it, and strokes it for you, getting you all worked up, she really wants to see all that cum you got saved up for her. While sucking your cock, your father calls her, she's got no choice but to answer it, telling you to be quiet while she talks to him. Your cock swinging around and her leaning in to suck it while trying to carry conversation with your father. Your father seems to be a tad suspicious and your step mom does what she can to get him off the phone. She goes back to your cock and sucks it some more begging for that cumshot, but its not long before your father tried calling you and you didn't answer, so he calls back your step mom and she's stuck answering it again, but in the midst of this you end up releasing a huge cum shot all over her, I mean cum everywhere, and now your father is really suspicious of what noises he's hearing, forming a thought in his head, your step mom is trying the hardest to cover it up, but she may have said a few key words that gave it away, was she sneaky enough? After trying to clean up the mess, barely Able to see out of her eyes she notices she didn't actually hang up the phone, even though in the moment you said she did.but you really wanted your father to hear that didn't you? He's on his way home, and your step mom is def nervous he figured it out, and doesn't know if she can talk herself out of this one, she's gonna clean up, but she still loved sucking your cock and all that cum you gave her, maybe this might have to happen again? This video includes blowjob, role-play, sucking, licking, big tits, big ass, blonde, dirty talk, sneaking around, cheating wife, taboo, yoga poses, yoga pants.

Duration: 00:14:00
Size: 1.98 GB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920х1080

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/b1fab8aa953ee/Clubdinasky_Sneaky_Step-Mom_BJ.mp4

rokki

Clubdinasky Mom Takes Son's Virginity

You are in the laundry room, sniffing through mom's dirty panties, you weren't suppose to be home but you just couldn't help yourself, you didn't want to go out with your friends because you'd feel like the third wheel, still no girlfriend and horny as ever, your turned on by your mother and the smell of her makes you instantly hard. I, you mom, walk in, (nothing but a black silk robe on & panties) to do a load of laundry, dropping the basket instantly seeing you with your hand around your cock and my panties in the other. I turn away and tell you to cover up, momma isn't suppose to see that. Dad's having a small party and bunch of his friends are going to be here soon, you shouldn't be here, nor should you be doing that, grabbing my panties from your hand, at first rather upset I confront you about it but you eventually admit to me everything and that your still a virgin and inexperienced. I switch gears and become the loving mommy and realize that maybe I should be the one taking care of that for you, originally only intending on showing you my big beautiful breasts and jerking you off, wouldn't want you to go out with a raging hard on, but you ask for more, you ask for a blowjob, I couldn't do that that is forbidden and so taboo, but something has come over me and I just can't help myself I suddenly feel the urge to wrap my lips around your cock. I get on my knees and suck you sensually and sexy, looking up at you, and tell you I want you to fuck mommy before you cum, I want to take your virginity. I am so worked up myself I just have to have it. I guide you into what to do, turning over and lifting my robe for you to slide right it (POV), first from behind trying to keep quiet and then I tell you to let me climb on top bouncing those big tits in your face, dad's home, I hear the water running, we have to be quiet and quick. I climb onto the washer and spread and let you slide back into my mommy's warm wet pussy, my tits swaying and my head back, mommy feels so good as you fuck me, I convince you to just keep going and just cum inside of momma that's right my son, cum inside of me, you can't hold it much longer and do as I ask, blowing your thick load of cum deep inside of me. I let it drip out some and show you what you did to mommy, feeling satisfied and happy, I throw you the panties as a souvenir. We come up with a plan so your dad doesn't know we were in here together, you go out first, and then ill clean up and leave after, we were close to getting caught a few times, such a small room, hard for me to keep quiet, but mom's gotta take care of her son. Maybe there will be more to come ;). This video includes a lot of mommy talk, mom son, momma's boy, taboo, fetish, roleplay, creampie, pov, virtual sex, milf, big tits, bouncing tits, dirty talk, blowjob, eye contact, laundry room (I apologize for the dirty walls lol), dirty panties, virgin fantasy, desperation, etc. This Virtual Pov Style Sex Video is all shot In the small laundry closet. There is a use of a dildo for the blowjob portion. Note: The lightning when riding was a little hard to do so its a bit darker then other parts of the video, also did a romantic filter to help focus more on me and not the walls in a few scenes. Note: I've been told the video doesn't stream in full but downloadable it works perfectly fine, if you would prefer a Link for the video to make it easier, let me know upon purchase.

Duration: 00:22:13
Size: 2.12 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/ccc6b77f46f2f/Clubdinasky_Mom_Takes_Son's_Virginity.mp4

rokki

Clubdinasky Upset Mom gives BBC BJ

This was a custom video, no names were used. I have to admit I feel like this was one of my best acting in getting into character with this one. Theres a knock at the door I rush to answer it throwing my robe on, a stranger there demands the money my son owes him. I look at him with total disbelief and laugh and tell him to get lost, he's got the wrong house. He continues to insist that he's not leaving till he gets paid whats owed to him. I tell him if he doesn't leave, I am going to call the cops. I don't know what he's talking about or what he thinks but there's no way my son owes him anything. I proceed to shut the door or attempt too when he brings out a photo, In shock I ask him how did he get that. I tell him to get inside now and I demand to have it, I am still quite angry, furious, and upset at this point and tell him he dare to touch my son ill call the cops. He trys to reason with me with a deal, a BJ and he will cancel the debt, give me the photo, and be on his way. Reluctant at first, I tell him no I would never do that, I'm a loving wife but after a few thoughts I decide to just agree to it. I get on my knees and suck his big cock, being disinterested and wanting it to be over with quickly, he pushes it down my throat as much as he can, I ask if he's ready yet, I just want to get this over with, and he tells me to take out my tits, it will help him cum faster, mad still and wanting it done with, I take them out and continue to suck him and let his big cock grace between my tits. I don't want him to cum on me so I grab a shirt for him to, but he ends up summing down my throat and making a mess of my tits. I am frustrated but just want him to go now, so tell him to give me the photo and I want him to leave, and never here about this again (or will I)... and cut. Part 2 coming soon. This video includes BBC, big toy, bj, pov, spit, thick cock, cum play, blackmail fantasy, blonde, mom, disinterested, annoyed, mad, role play, and big tits. There will be a continuance coming shortly, this was more roleplaying and the tit fuck/BJ/cum

Duration: 00:10:14
Size: 1.46 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/b048109bddd39/Clubdinasky_Upset_Mom_gives_BBC_BJ.mp4

rokki

Mixxxie Mom's Breakfast BJ

You wake up one morning to me sucking your big perfect dick. I know I'm your new stepmom but I just can't help myself. I love your big dick. It start as a passionate, slow, teasing blowjob with lots of licking. Eventually I have to lick and suck your big balls, they're so perfect. Lots of dialogue throughout. Mainly cock worship saying how big you are and how much I love to suck your thick cock and big balls During bj there's moaning and other sounds for ASMR type vibes. Finally I tell you to cum deep in my mouth and swallow it all!

Duration: 00:11:15
Size: 1.22 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/286c830e74f8c/Mixxxie_Mom's_Breakfast_BJ.mp4

rokki

Daisywestcoast Licking Mommy's Asshole Taboo JOI

You come home from school to find Mommy in the kitchen in a sexy slip. She's baking you a cake! You tell her that what you *really* want is to jerk off to Mommy's hairy, pink asshole, and cum all over her big booty. Mommy strips and spreads her ass cheeks in your face, instructing you to stroke your dick while sniffing and tasting her tight asshole. You finish all over her bubble butt, and Mommy's so happy!

Duration: 00:23:10
Size: 2.69 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/baa53678d9879/Daisywestcoast_Licking_Mommy's_Asshole_Taboo_JOI_.mp4

rokki

Daisywestcoast Mommy's Desperation And Wetting

Mommy's been holding it for hours! She finally has a chance to run to the restroom. but you keep interrupting her, preventing her from making it to the toilet. She dances around, desperately trying to hold it while she chats with you, begging you to move out of her way so she can run to the bathroom! Finally, you let her go. but it's too late! "Oh no," Mommy gasps, pee streaming down her legs, staining her black leggings. She's completely soaked!

Duration: 00:03:58
Size: 445 MB
Format: mov

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/20318acd92f60/Daisywestcoast_Mommy's_Desperation_And_Wetting.mov

rokki

Daisywestcoast Mommy Issues Therapy Session

Your new therapist takes an interesting approach. when she learns that you fantasize about your mother, she begins to seduce you. "Do my hairy armpits smell like your mother's?" she asks, knowing how your mommy's body hair turns you on. She describes in detail how you used to steal your mom's panties and sniff them, taste them, and jerk off into them. How does she know all this?? Lucky for you, she has a solution. Your new therapist roleplays as your mommy, stripping naked and instructing you to taste her panties while you jerk off. She rubs her wet, hairy pussy with you, telling you how horny this makes Mommy. You know you'll be back for another session!

Duration: 00:26:46
Size: 3.65 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/a1f3d5ffd9cfe/Daisywestcoast_Mommy_Issues_Therapy_Session.mp4

rokki

Daisywestcoast First Time Masturbating With Hairy Mommy

Your mom has noticed the way you look at her. especially the way you look at her hairy armpits, legs, and pussy! She wants to teach you how to masturbate, demonstrating how to rub creamy lotion all over your hard cock. "Don't cum yet," she says.. "I want to masturbate with you!" Mommy is so turned on by the idea of you licking and tasting her hairy pussy and asshole. She instructs you to keep stroking while you think about her sexy, hairy body, and moans at the idea of you eating her out. Finally, the two of you cum together. There will be a lot more where this came from.

Duration: 00:10:31
Size: 1.9 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/58b64fe00b243/Daisywestcoast_First_Time_Masturbating_With_Hairy_Mommy.mp4

rokki

IndiscreetHotAndFit Friend's mom took my virginity

My son's friend came by but he is out, running errands. I invite him to wait for him, to keep me company. Since my divorce, I felt quite lonely and he doesn't have a girlfriend, so he's in need to wet his dick. Let's just say that by the time my son returns, he's not a virgin anymore.

Keywords: MILF, cougar, roleplay, eye glasses, mom, mature, virginity, lingerie, heels, upskirt, dildo riding, cowgirl, reverse, POV, big boobs, eye contact, solo masturbation, amateur, amateur solo, big tits, fingering, rubbing pussy, inked, tattoos, toys, masturbation, nails, European, solo female, accent, close-ups, brunette.

Duration: 00:11:07
Size: 654 MB
Resolution: 1080х1920

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/62c299dcad060/IndiscreetHotAndFit_Friend's_mom_took_my_virginity.mp4

rokki

Tattooed Temptress Mean Mommy Punishes You - CEI

Mommy walks into your room with your report card. You're failing your classes and she is not happy. She didn't raise you to be a loser. You squirm, hiding your cock and her panties you've been wanking with, but mommy catches you, and demands you be punished. Since you love to wank so much like a brainless idiot, you're going to be a pervert for mommy, and wank for her, but this time, you're going to swallow what you squirt out of those balls. That will teach not to be such a disappointment.

Duration: 00:12:43
Size: 2.48 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/c45e37156fe1b/Tattooed_Temptress_Mean_Mommy_Punishes_You_-_CEI.mp4

rokki

Tattooed Temptress Wet Dream For Mommy

Mommy tucks you in, and kisses you goodnight, she knows you've had a stressful day and hope you feel better in the morning. As mommy leans over to kiss your forehead, her robe becomes lose, and you catch a peek at her tit, this is where your wet dream comes from...

mommy is on your bed, stripping and teasing you with dirty talk, you become hard and she gives you a blow job before riding her sons cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Mommy begs for cum, and just as you cream pie mommy, you wake up...

Mommy comes into your room, you've been moaning her name. She sees the mess you've made, but don't worry, mommy will clean it up for you.

Duration: 00:20:44
Size: 1.77 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/61176d340fe65/Tattooed_Temptress_Wet_Dream_For_Mommy.mp4

rokki

Tattooed Temptress Share A Bed With Mommy

The hotel messed up, and instead of getting us 2 rooms with our own beds, they gave us one room with one bed. They have no other rooms left! We're stuck here tonight. I'm sorry, I'm mad too, I didn't bring anything appropriate to rest in front of my son. Mommy will just have to rest in her lingerie.
I catch you spying on my whilst I get changed. Why don't you go to bed, I'll be there in a minute.
I get into bed but I can't rest. Something is poking me in the back, I roll over and see your cock under the sheets. I can't rest with a big hard-on in my back all night. I'll let you wank off to mommy this once. Mommy encourages you to wank, and then helps you with a hand job. You're still not coming, and mommy is horny now. I climb on top and ride your cock until we both cum. That's it son, cum inside mommies pussy.
Mommy is so ashamed after, don't tell anyone we fucked! Its so wrong and taboo!

Includes lots of dirty talk

Duration: 00:22:23
Size: 1.9 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/84bbc46d5b7a2/Tattooed_Temptress_Share_A_Bed_With_Mommy.mp4

rokki

Tattooed Temptress Mommy Is Your GF

Son, look what I found whilst I was snooping on your laptop. I found your internet dating accounts, and look at all these sluts you've been speaking to! I can't believe you would cheat on mommy like this. You can only have one girlfriend, and its me, mommy! I let you live here rent free, you don't need a job and this is how you treat me.
OK, I'll forgive you this time, but I don't want you talking to another women ever again. I want you to delete your accounts and show me how much you loving having mommy as your girlfriend. First, suck and squeeze my tits, I know you love sucking on mommys tit like you used to when I breastfed you. Now eat and lick mommy ass hole and pussy. You love mommys pussy don't you. Then I show you how much better mommy is than those internet whores. I suck and wank your cock, then climb on top of you and ride my sons hard cock until I cum. You're not allowed to cum just yet. I fuck you reverse cowgirl and let you drain your full balls inside mommys pussy, the pussy you came out of. I made your cock, and I own you.

Duration: 00:17:39
Size: 1.47 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/6994a41f6e8b7/Tattooed_Temptress_Mommy_Is_Your_GF.mp4