Mixed Mommy Roleplay, Virtual Sex, POV

rokki

Akali Lunar Breading your Stepmom

Starts off at the breakfast table. I'm sitting there, my sister is next to me, you are sitting opposite me and my dad is sitting next to you (we just pretend they are there). You start talking about how proud of me you are, you say how I completed my therapy sessions and got a good job. You mention how you had a video call after my "meeting" with my boss and she says I'm doing a satisfying job

Duration: 00:42:38
Size: 2.89 GB
Format: mov
Resolution: 1280х720

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/6dacc4026eae5/Akali_Lunar_Breading_your_Stepmom.mov

rokki

Akali Lunar Hot yoga class with Stepmom

I was thinking you're my super pretty gorgeous stepmom again and you take me to hot yoga for men and everyone is naked with their penises out. Your wearing a sporty top and very small and super tight panties with an extremely obvious and visible cameltoe. (panties completely inside your vagina lips) And just like from the time 3:55 - 416 from the last video can you look around looking at all of the penises and say "penis" The last video was unbelievable so can you please make majority of the video you repeatedly saying penis all flirty and girly like the last video? You say you're getting hot so you take your panties off and bend over right in front of me like 16:52 of the last video. You repeatedly say penis as I slide my erect penis into your pretty tight vagina. If you could start really slow sensually and slowly sliding your vagina on my penis while repeatedly saying penis. And then go faster while screaming penis all flirty and girly while making as much eye contact in that position during sex

Duration: 00:28:05
Size: 2.99 GB
Format: mov
Resolution: 1920х1078

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/2fe82f38f6a51/Akali_Lunar_Hot_yoga_class_with_Stepmom.mov

rokki

Gypsy Maya You're Mommy's Toy

Mommy wants to play with you today and that you are a good boy for her, you have to follow everything mommy tells you, if she tells you to squeeze your balls you do it, to eat her pussy you do it, to control when you are going to cum you follow her instructions for you are her son, you have to comply with everything mommy tells you.
From this moment on you are mommy's little toy and she knows perfectly well that you love that mommy is the female dominant and you have to follow all her orders like a little piggy.

Duration: 00:15:00
Size: 320 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280х720

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/784a43131c77a/Gypsy_Maya_You're_Mommy's_Toy.mp4

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Mommy takes your cum for Christmas

Merry Christmas, honey. There's really only one gift that Mommy wants for Christmas and you're the only person that can give it to me. All I want is your cum. That's right, a big warm load of your seed. Does that make you shy? You don't need to be, sweetie. Don't pretend like you didn't know this was what I wanted. You've known for quite some time that Mommy wants you. I've caught you staring and seen the bulge in your pants enough times to know you want me too. Today's the day where you're going to give Mommy what she wants, and it's not optional. Mommy gets whatever she wants. I'm not asking for your cum, I'm telling you I'm taking it. So go ahead and take those pants off and let Mommy suck your cock. Oh, but did I forget to mention I don't want your cum in my mouth? So you better not cum until Mommy tells you to. I want to be looking deep into your eyes when you cum in Mommy's pussy.

Duration: 00:13:17
Size: 1.97 GB
Resolution: 3840х2160

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/30ae4a699ccf4/Sarah_Calanthe_Mommy_takes_your_cum_for_Christmas.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Threesome with your mom and her friend

For one of my first ever girl/girl videos, I met up with the gorgeous Bea York to fulfil every naughty boy's taboo fantasy! I catch you, my son, spying on me making out with my gorgeous friend. While mad at first, we decide that you may be useful to us after all. Whilst we have a lot of fun together, we could use a stunt dick to join in! Lucky you! We lead you to the bedroom, where we tease you with our massive tits and big round butts. You're so desperate to fuck us, aren't you? We suck your cock together, before taking turns riding it nice and deep. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually fucking my son! It turns me on so much watching you fuck Bea, but ultimately, I want you to cum inside of me. Yes, that's right, you're going to fill your mommy's pussy with cum.

Duration: 00:14:22
Size: 1.06 GB
Resolution: 1920х1080

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/1460655818bee/Sarah_Calanthe_Threesome_with_your_mom_and_her_friend.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

cat on show Stepmommy makes your small cock bigger - SPE

Hello sweetheart, how are you doing? I was talking with your teacher last night and she told me your grades are dropping. What is going on? Is it something at school? Something with your classmates? Come on, you can always tell your stepmommy what is bothering you.

They are making fun of you? Why? Oh. oh no, sweetie! They say you have a small cock? I am sure he is perfectly fine! Well, show your cock to stepmommy and she will tell you the thruth! Let me measure your small cock!

You see, darling? He is already growing in your stepmommy's warm hands!

Duration: 00:10:21
Size: 1.46 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/97c3eb50ce34f/cat_on_show_Stepmommy_makes_your_small_cock_bigger_-_SPE.mp4

rokki

ImMayBee YOUR YOUNG STEP MOMMY

Your dad has a new girlfriend. He introduced you to her just last week and left on a business trip right away. But he didn't think she'd be so insatiable that she'd start molesting his son. One fine evening, you come home. It's just your step-mom, your daddy's gone. She's in a very playful mood and asks you to fuck her. What are you gonna do? Fuck your step-mom?

Duration: 00:08:35
Size: 832 MB
Resolution: 1080х1080

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/d446392a2b2cf/ImMayBee_YOUR_YOUNG_STEP_MOMMY.mp4

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Mommies gave us our first sex toy

My stepsis and I are a bit nervous. Our Mommies told us they had a surprise for us. What could it be?! Fortunately we don't have to wait very long to find out, because they're eager to show us! It's sex toys! Omg. what?! Our Mommies explain that because we're all grown up now, it's time that we learn how to play with ourselves. Masturbation is a very normal & healthy part of being an adult, you see. We're a bit nervous at first, but the excitement soon takes over when our Mommies start using the toys on us. Omg, this feels so good! My stepsis and I get super wet, and even use the toys on each other! Our Mommies love encouraging us and are more than happy to teach us how to cum super hard. Oh wow, this is the best surprise ever!

Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 1.17 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/27619c31fe38a/Sarah_Calanthe_Mommies_gave_us_our_first_sex_toy.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Mommy makes you a cuck SPH

Mommy needs to talk to you, honey. Why don't you sit down? I've come to the conclusion that I need to see other guys. That little dick of yours? It's not able to satisfy me at all. You are not capable of giving Mommy the pleasure I deserve. Sex with you just leaves me wanting a bigger, thicker cock deep inside of me. That's why I've decided it's time for me to go out and pick up another guy to fuck. Pretty much any guy out there has a bigger dick than yours. You aren't even average, you're very, very small. Don't worry though, Mommy won't be leaving you. We can still have our fun here in the bedroom but you'll be sitting off to the side while I'm getting railed by another guy.or five. I'll still come home to you here, but my holes will be stretched out and dripping with another man's cum. Will I still fuck you? Maybe on occasion like if I'm reading a book or gaming. It's not like I can feel it anyway, it won't be a distraction. This is just the cuckold life and it's time you accept it. I better go get ready. Mommy is going out to get fucked tonight.

Duration: 00:10:38
Size: 1.51 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/a03f44f23307d/Sarah_Calanthe_Mommy_makes_you_a_cuck_SPH.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Mommy makes you feel better

Hey honey, are you feeling a little better? Here, Mommy made you some soup. That always makes me feel better when I'm sick. Oh, my poor boy. It's so upsetting to see you like this. Is there anything I can do to help? Actually, now that I think of it. Have you been. helping yourself? You know, masturbation is very healthy and can speed up recovery. Mommy is happy to lend you a hand, if you want. Just to help you recover, that is all. It's not like Mommy has ever fantasised about stroking your cock or anything. Or about sucking it. Not at all. But seeing how hard and big it is, that's exactly what I want! To jerk you off and suck your cock until you cum in Mommy's mouth. Oh my, that's so much cum! It turns me on so much, do you mind if I touch my pussy? It looks like you're not done yet. You want to go for another round, and of course Mommy is happy to help. I cannot fuck you, that would be wrong. But can I rub my pussy on your cock? You have to promise not to tell anybody about my special treatment. It just feels so good! Don't worry, I will keep going until you feel better honey. That's all Mommy wants. For you to feel better. Well, and for you to cum all over Mommy's pussy. Every last drop.

Duration: 00:24:14
Size: 2.86 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/af8605a51fca0/Sarah_Calanthe_Mommy_makes_you_feel_better.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Mommy and stepmom teach you about sex

Me and your stepmom (played by Miki Blue) agreed that it's time to teach our boy about sex. Our approach to teaching is a bit. different. We like a practical approach! That means showing you exactly how the female body works, and of course, how to have sex

Duration: 00:14:03
Size: 1.04 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/1e31f7c46dc04/Sarah_Calanthe_Mommy_and_stepmom_teach_you_about_sex.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Son's cock caged by Mommy

Happy birthday honey! I can't believe my sweet boy is a man now. To celebrate this special day I got you a gift. I want to help you make sure you choose the right girl to date and marry. There are so many corrupt girls out there who only want to seduce you. Mommy will protect you from all of them. This cage will make sure that these evil witches won't be able to tempt you. They can try all the tricks they want but Mommy's sweet boy will make the right choice. Once you find the perfect girl, if I approve I'll hand the key to her. Until then Mommy will help you keep it safe. Ready for your first day as a real man? Take off your pants and Mommy will help you put this on. No woman will take care of you the way I do. It's ok to admit you are attracted to your Mommy, because I feel the same about you too. Now that I own you I can admit it. Even if you do find the woman who wants to take over this caged cock do you think I'd really give her the key? Not a chance. Mommy always comes first. This cage ensures no woman will ever take my sweet boy away from me. I know you're going to be so desperate to be let free and cum. There's only one way I'm going to allow that to happen from now on. You can only be let free when Mommy decides she's going to let you cum in her pussy. I'm so glad you're a man now.

Duration: 00:15:35
Size: 2.3 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/0854d055fa301/Sarah_Calanthe_Son's_cock_caged_by_Mommy.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

Sarah Calanthe Mommy owns you and your money

Honey, you've got your first job. Mommy is so proud of you even though you're growing up so, so fast. Now that you're working it's time for the next step in growing up. Hand Mommy your paycheck, sweetie. Why? Because whatever money you're making belongs to Mommy. You didn't think that I was going to let you keep that all for yourself? After everything I've done for you over all of these years? I took care of you and raised you well. Don't you think it's time to pay me back? Now that you're all grown up it's your responsibility to take care of me instead of the other way around. It's not like you need money anyway. You live with me and I cook for you. What else could you need your money for? You want to save your money to move out? Oh no, that's not going to happen. You're going to stay right where you are with me. Be honest now, with a Mommy like me what else do you need? Even if you don't want to give it to me, I'll just take it. I have access to your bank account because I set it up when you were little. The laptop you're using? I bought that for you and made sure it was set up with software so I'd have control. I know everything you've ever done on that laptop, all of your dirty little fantasies. How else did you think I found out how much you were into Mommies? I only want what's best for my boy. Until you're capable of taking care of yourself, I'll take care of you. And for that Mommy needs to be properly compensated. There are other ways you will take care of me too. See, Mommy has been a little bit lonely lately. After you hand over that money you can get down on your knees and serve me with your tongue. I'm so glad my boy is all grown up now.

Duration: 00:12:37
Size: 1.87 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/c0698e6167bce/Sarah_Calanthe_Mommy_owns_you_and_your_money.mp4

Last edited:

rokki

Boudoirbunny StepMommy Sneaks into Your Room for Sex

Step-Mommy Monday Your sexy tipsy stepmom comes into your room late at night. She wants to use you to make her cum before she goes to bed. You're such a good boy for making stepmommy cum. do you think your dad heard us? Your dick is so much bigger than his, he can never satisfy me like you just did SIMP SEPTEMBER Simp Over mommy

Duration: 00:11:24
Size: 3.22 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/8f37f18b860f4/Boudoirbunny_StepMommy_Sneaks_into_Your_Room_for_Sex.mp4

rokki

Boudoirbunny Creampie Your Girlfriend's Mom

My daughter is so lucky to be dating you. You should spend time with me while you wait for her to finish getting ready upstairs. You know, you really are so handsome. And I can see that you're hard for me underneath those pants so why don't you take them off so I can get to know you better. and give you more sexual experience with someone that knows what they're doing

Duration: 00:13:07
Size: 1.94 GB

Download:

https://k2s.cc/file/de7d8dc99efaf/Boudoirbunny_Creampie_Your_Girlfriend's_Mom.mp4