My fetish collection - smoking hot women 3

Ramzes

Goddess Amber - Black Cigarettes

My black cigarette dangling on my perfect red lips is something you will never be able
to get out of your mind ever again..
Let alone seeing me smoke not one, but light a second one with my first cigarette butt and chainsmoke some more.

Size: 1550 Mb
Time: 00:10:58
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Elis Euryale - The most delicious ashes

Aren't my ashes the most delicious thing in the world? They obviously are. Open your mouth and swallow the most delicious ashes, while you stare at me, at my red bra, at my leather and diamond gloves... My voice and my body are mesmerizing, and you find yourself unable to say a word, unable to do anything else than obey, follow my orders like you follow my sensual curves, forgetting who you are and why you are here. You are just an ashtray, a good, obedient, brainless ashtray, willing to do anything to please your Mistress.

Size: 220 Mb
Time: 00:08:02

Download

Ramzes

Goddess Amber - Smoking Woods

Can you hear the Birds sing outside... see the lovely virus free environment I'm in?
It feels so good to breathe in this clean, healthy oxygen, but not for long.
I love nature. But I love my cigarettes more.
Unhealthy? My ass, look at the invironment I'm in! Oxygen enough right?
besides, my lungs are already pitch black so wouldn't make a difference if I'd stop now does it?
Anyway, busy keeping my twitter up to date and making a selfie for my smoking instagram (ambersmokes2) all while I carelessly inhale and exhale deeply. Blowing all that toxic smoke into these green healthy woods..
And when I'm done, I'm crushing whats left of my sigarette butt under my high heels..

Size: 616 Mb
Time: 00:04:13

Download