Natural hairy girls. The Video Collection

cassandra577

Bright Eyed and Bushy (Cherry Poppens)

Cherry Poppens is in the market for some hot shoes for her hot little feet. She comes into R-dney's shoe store with a skimpy outfit wanting to try some high heels. While she is trying on some shoes R-dney notices her bright red bush since this shoe store slut is wearing the most pointless underwear. R-dney can see her entire hair covered snatch and she doesn't even notice. She wants to buy a pair and but it is too much money. R-dney says there is a huge discount for girls with a red bush. So she starts showing off her red bush and then R-dney cons her into giving him a foot job which then leads to a blowjob. She goes in for a fuck, riding him reverse cowgirl so he can see her cute little asshole with red pubes peeking out. She fucks him good and then swallows his big load.

File Size : 832.08 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:31:51
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 3 178 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 320 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download datafile.com:

30h_Bri-Eye-Bus.part1.rar
30h_Bri-Eye-Bus.part2.rar

cassandra577

A Hairy Dose of Comatose (Lena Ramon)

Hot hillbilly Lena Ramon has some womanly needs. She needs to get off. She is hairy and horny and isn't shy about what she wants. The local hospital has a legendary guy who provides an amazing cock for hire. Sure he is in a coma half the time, but that doesn't stop him from pleasing the ladies. Bedridden or not that cock can cum a ton. Lena is ready to experience this first hand. She gets her juicy hairy pussy ready and then is on to some 69 action. Her blow job is almost as legendary as R-dney's Big Blaster and she heartily slurps that cock red neck style. She sucks and fucks him till her hearts content and then makes his cock explode all over her mouth and face. She laps it up and loves it!

File Size : 1017.74 MB
Resolution : 728x544
Duration : 00:38:07
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 3 447 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download datafile.com:

30h_Ha-Do-Com.part1.rar
30h_Ha-Do-Com.part2.rar

cassandra577

Gotta Pee Gotta Goo (Lucy Sky)

Lucy Sky's toilet won't flush so she has to call plumber R0dney. He fixes the toilet right away and Lucy goes to use it right away. But R0dney has to go too and he doesn't think he can hold it until she's done. Maybe if he can get a hard-on, he won't have to pee anymore. Luckily Lucy is happy to help with that. She strokes his cock and fondles his balls then starts sucking. She takes his hard rod deep while she's still sitting on the potty.Then they move to the couch where R0dney returns the favor by licking her hairy pussy. He sucks on her cute little toes some before she finishes her blow job. R0dney spews his spunk all over her lips and tongue.

File Size : 1391.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:40
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 088 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRRM05UQTBNelkF9/GOTTAGOO1080p.mp4

cassandra577

Punish The Hairy Pussy (Luka, Nikki)

Luka is home alone and decides to call a man up for a secret sexcapade. In the middle of her phone call Nikki comes home and busts her. For being a bad girl, Luka knows she has to pay. Nikki makes her lick her hairy pussy and her butt hole. The two girls make out and play with each other's hair. Nikki continues the punishment when she pulls out her huge strap-on and Luka realizes she isn't the only one who needs to be punished. Nikki makes up by licking Luka's hairy pussy until she cums and then fucks her with her strap-on.

File Size : 1097.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:34
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 4 828 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 320 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download datafile.com:

01h_Pun-Hai-Pus.part1.rar
01h_Pun-Hai-Pus.part2.rar

cassandra577

New Car Creampie (Katie Zucchini)

R0dney's just purchased a new car and it's time to sign the contract. R0dney's trying to concentrate on reading his financial agreement but sales lady Katie is so sexy and hairy too!! He just can't stop imagining her naked with all her luscious body hair. Lucky for him, she agrees to have a drink with him to celebrate. But he still keeps seeing her naked in his mind. He imagines licking her furry legs and hairy pussy. He dreams of plunging his cock deep in her thick bush and pounding her tight pussy. He sees her on her knees and sucking his cock. They go back and forth fucking and sucking each other. In his dreams, he bangs her hard until he leaves his creampie oozing from her hairy hole.

File Size : 1876.42 MB
Duration : 00:31:56
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 079 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRRNE16QXdNRGsF9/NEWCARCREM1080p.mp4

cassandra577

Virtually Hairy! (Drea)

Drea is a hot and hairy Sex Cam Model. Today she's testing out a new virtual reality cam that brings the viewer into the experience. Drea starts out by slowly fingering her furry hole getting it nice and wet for her first viewer. The next customer wants to do some virtual hairy pussy eating. Her next customer wants to see her suck a big fat cock, so she pulls out a dildo and starts sucking. But wait, he wants to see her sucking a real cock, lucky for us there's a real cock just waiting to be sucked. She takes that cock in balls deep for a good face pumping, before having her hairy pussy covered with a thick wad of hot goo!

File Size : 858.71 MB
Duration : 00:14:41
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 045 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRRNE9EVTVOakUF9/VIR-HAI-1080p.mp4

cassandra577

Beavers in the Woods (Cecilia)

While hiking through the woods of Portland, Cecilia warns R0dney to watch out for stray beavers. Little did he know she was speaking of furry creature between her legs. After he spots her hairy twat on display, she gets on her knees in the forest and blows him, then he takes her back to his hotel for some humping, followed by a big bl-st of goo all over her face, mouth and teeth.

File Size : 1542.86 MB
Duration : 00:26:25
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 903 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRRNU16UXhOVGcF9/BeaversWoods720p.mp4

cassandra577

Lila

Lila romps around Seattle wearing nothing but an overcoat and flashes her hairy twat. Then she goes inside and gets naked showing off the rest of her completely hairy body. She's even got hair around her perky nipples. Get in close and get a good look at her furry armpits and legs. Then following her treasure trail and bury your face in her luscious, hairy pussy.

File Size : 722.3 MB
Duration : 00:13:45
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 7 014 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRRNU9URXlOemcF9/LILA720p.mp4

cassandra577

Taint Miss Be Shavin (Elise Cunningham)

Poor Elise Cunningham was just about to close a big business deal when her potential client noticed her hairy legs and backed out. Boss R0dney is none too pleased and he might have to fire her if she won't shave her legs. But her lesbian lover would leave her if she shaved. Desperate to keep her job, she agrees to give him a blowjob. As a lesbian, she may not have had much practice with sucking cock but she quickly proves she's a real pro at it. She sucks his cock, licks and fondles his balls and gives him a sweet rim job too. Soon she reveals her hairy armpits and thick, beautiful bush to R0dney. She sucks his dick some more then agrees to let him chow down in her hairy pussy. Then he slides his stick deep in her fur-p. They fuck and suck some more before he coats her face and glasses with huge spew of spunk.

File Size : 2563.25 MB
Duration : 00:44:17
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 7 764 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVd01qYzVNelkF9/1080pTAINTMISSBESHAV.part1.rar
http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVd01qYzVNalEF9/1080pTAINTMISSBESHAV.part2.rar
http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVd01qYzVNamsF9/1080pTAINTMISSBESHAV.part3.rar

cassandra577

Tainted Gift (Veronica Rayne)

Veronica comes over to buy R0dney's used massage chair. When she tests it out, she gets more than she bargains for. Some girls will do anything to get a good price, including modeling, fucking and letting a R0dney squirt a hot load of cream all over them.

File Size : 1183.26 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:51:00
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 2 984 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVd05USTBORFUF9/TAIGIFT540p.mp4

cassandra577

Hairy Stress Relief (Ivy & Simone)

Simone is in the kitchen doing dishes when Mistress Ivy comes home from a hard days work in the dungeon. She's completely stressed out and needs to take out some aggression. That's just what Simone is there for. She knows just how to get her Mistress relaxed. The girls start kissing and fondling each others hairy bodies. Ivy smacks Simone's butt 'til it's pink. It turns out Simone hasn't finished all of chores so Mistress Ivy decides to give her a little bit of tough lovin. She spanks her ass some more then commands Simone to start touching herself. Soon both girls are fondling their fur-covered clits. But Ivy really needs to release some aggression so she straps on her big dildo and bangs Simone's hairy pussy hard. Both hairy girls climax hard but it's quickly back to the kitchen and more chores for Simone.

File Size : 1724.34 MB
Duration : 00:31:19
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 436 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVd05qZ3lNalkF9/STREESSRELIEF1080p.mp4

cassandra577

Neighborhood Watch (Emma Redd)

That skirt is way too short!!. That's what neighborhood patrolman R0dney says when he spots Emma strolling down the street. He must write her a ticket. But Emma would rather suck his cock and fuck him than pay a lousy $20 fine. No wonder her skirt's so short. And what's below that skirt is one fine red hairy bush. And she knows how to use it.

File Size : 1040.8 MB
Duration : 00:44:50
Video : MP4, AVC (AVC), 2 986 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download datafile.com:

540pNEIGHBORHOOD.part1.rar
540pNEIGHBORHOOD.part2.rar

cassandra577

Hair Loving Stranger (Katie Zucсhini)

Katie Zucсhini is on the phone with a stranger she met on an online dating site. She was skeptical about mentioning in her profile that she was an all natural hairy girl but she's glad she did since this guy seems to really like hairy girls. He's willing to fulfill her fantasy of having a stranger come to her house and eat her hairy pussy. So she gives him her address and gets ready for his arrival. She strips down leaving her naked hairy body exposed and puts on her blindfold. Before long her mysterious stranger shows up and starts kissing and licking her hairy snatch. He doesn't just lick her hairy pussy though, he also sucks on her toes and tongues her ass. In return she agrees to give the stranger a blow job. She starts sucking his cock and fondling his balls. He goes back to eating her ass before they enjoy some hot 69 action. He shoots a huge stream of spunk across her face. Now both of their fantasies have been fulfilled!

File Size : 2277.34 MB
Duration : 00:38:57
Video : MP4, AVC (AVC), 8 042 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download datafile.com:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVeE1ETXpNakUF9/1080pLOVINGSTRANGER.part1.rar
http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVeE1ETXpOemMF9/1080pLOVINGSTRANGER.part2.rar
http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVeE1ETXpOek0F9/1080pLOVINGSTRANGER.part3.rar

cassandra577

Hairy Satisfaction (Emma Evins)

Hairy cutie Emma shows off her fur-covered body with a sexy little strip-tease for you. She's got perky natural tits and a slender hairy body. Come get a close look at her thick bush then dive deep into her hairy muff to discover her pretty pink pussy. Emma's totally turned on by you watching her and she decides her hairy hole needs some attention. So she plunges her favorite dildo deep up her snatch until her tiny frame trembles with satisfaction.

File Size : 960.49 MB
Duration : 00:16:24
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 060 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 122 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

1080pSALISFACTION.part1.rar
1080pSALISFACTION.part2.rar

cassandra577

Hairy Play Toy (Gwen)

Cute hairy chick Gwen knows what she wants and she's going to tell you exactly what to do to give it to her. First she wants you to lick her hairy leg. Start from her toes and work all the way up to her hip. Then you have the pleasure of licking her soft breasts and nipples. If you are good and lick her hairy armpits just like she likes, she might let you have a taste of her sweet thick bush. She plunges a dildo deep into her hairy snatch. As she massages her fur covered clit, her body writhes in orgasm. And since you've beens such a good boy, you get to suck all the pussy juice off of her toy.

File Size : 1102.45 MB
Duration : 00:20:08
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 395 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc:

1080pPLAYTOY.part1.rar
1080pPLAYTOY.part2.rar

cassandra577

Never Shave My Bush Again (Sunshine)

Hi there, my name is Sunshine. I once went out with a boy who told me I had to shave my beautiful bush before he would lick me. I did that one time but I'm never doing that again. I'm so glad all my gorgeous hair is finally starting to grow back full and thick. I'm also glad I never shaved my armpits or my legs. I love all of my beautiful body hair. Do you like my hairy body? I bet you would never ask me to shave! Come get a close look at my hairy armpits and perky nipples. Then turn your attention to my hairy pussy. I'm all wet thinking about you adoring my furry muff. I really wish you could be pounding my tight pussy right now but I guess this big dildo will have to do for now!

File Size : 1110.24 MB
Duration : 00:20:15
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 403 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc:

1080pMYBUCHAGAIN.part1.rar
1080pMYBUCHAGAIN.part2.rar

cassandra577

Furry Fantasy Girl (Rhys Adams)

Come watch sultry tan-skinned beauty Rhys Adams put on a stunningly sexy show for you. She's got a great body with a huge rack and delicious chocolate nipples. Plus her pussy is covered in a thick, beautiful bush. She wants you to lick her fur-covered clit. Get her hairy pussy soaking wet then watch her pleasure herself to the pinnacle of pleasure.

File Size : 1229.82 MB
Duration : 00:20:54
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 092 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc:

1080pFANTASY.part1.rar
1080pFANTASY.part2.rar

cassandra577

Hair To Stay (Olivia, Simone)

Hairy secretary Olivia tells her boss (and equally hairy) Simone about her date last night but it didn't go so well. When her date discovered all her leg hair, he did not like it and said it was either him or the hair. Simone does not think Olivia should shave all that beautiful, luscious hair and she invites Olivia to the couch so they can talk about it. But before long the girls are licking each others hot hairy bodies. Clothes and panties come flying off revealing huge, beautiful bushes. Olivia massages Simone's furry clit then buries her face deep in her muff. In return, Simone tongue fucks Olivia deep then gets out the strapon so she can really please her. She bangs Olivia hard with the dildo until both girls' hairy bodies writhe in ecstasy.

File Size : 1284.86 MB
Duration : 00:23:25
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 409 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc:

1080pTOSTAY.part1.rar
1080pTOSTAY.part2.rar

cassandra577

Peepin and Pokin (Ann Parker)

R0dney shows up early for an appointment with Ann, and is able to see her through a window, showering. He notices her hairy bush, and later cannot discuss business with her as he's consumed by the thought of her forested pubes. He can't help whipping it out, and she finally decides to let him have what he wants, a visit to the inside of her hairy snatch.

File Size : 597.45 MB
Duration : 00:25:49
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 2 974 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc:

540p_PePokin.part1.rar
540p_PePokin.part2.rar

cassandra577

Enter my world

Sorting through photos for my new book 'Unshaven' I get turned on looking at photos of a new model, I've yet to update with...I bring her photo to my bed and start touching myself.

File Size : 858.73 MB
Duration : 00:18:55
Video : MP4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 6 209 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

1080p_Entermywor.part1.rar
1080p_Entermywor.part2.rar