New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-27

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold blonde housewife having fun with huge black lover - not only his cock is big but he's huge man also - he almost squashed her when nailed her on the bed - that's why she wanted it from behind... He was like bulldozer sweeping everything in front of him...

size: 224 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 22:06

NTB_IR_Bg_Blck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Licking her sweet pussy and asshole before nailing his dick inside:

nitobe

Elite
This was after-party with two guys she just met. Noticed well hung guy among others and asked him stay overnight - and that was bingo - he had big, long, thick cock that she sucked off and jerked gladly...

size 245 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 24:41

NTB_IR_Tstng_Tstng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was ready to receive that huge, thick white dick:

nitobe

Elite
She's definitely wearing best and finest lingerie I've ever seen - and these white stockings she was wearing looked damn sexy. She has put a blindfold on and then played "guess the cock" game - she was giving blowjob to two cocks and that was the greatest part of this video - that double blowjob! Fantastic lady indeed!

size: 119 mb
duration: 12:01

NTB_Blndfld_Dbl_Cck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dear lord, can it be sexier than this? Amazingly hot cuckold wife doing double blowjob:

nitobe

Elite
Exhibitionist blonde wife and her cuckold hubby invited to hung black studs to a home party and after few drinks she took her clothes off and grabbed their cocks so fuck party started! She enjoyed them both mostly giving a blowjob to one of them while being fucked by other black guy! In the end they both came in her mouth and on her chests! Forgot to say, but those black stockings and black boots were perfect combination...

size: 439 mb
duration: 44:11

NTB_IR_Blnd_Blck_Prty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent double penetration close-ups here - she loves two dongs at a time:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold blonde wife can't get enough of big black cocks - after she fucked first one she started craving for more and more and finally had a game with three hung and horny black lovers... She was already naked and waiting for them to show up - they met via e-mail and as soon as first guy approached the bed she grabbed his dick and started with blowjob...

size: 447 mb
duration: 40:28

NTB_IR_Thr_Gys.rar

rar password = nitobe

The more black cum the better - her mouth was filled with warm jizz:

nitobe

Elite
It's been a while since I've seen a video of one of my favorite cuckold wives - C4thy - the barrel between legs - the amount of cum she can receive is astonishing and she proved that ... This time she is having a hot gangbang with her girlfriends and bunch of horny guys hardly waiting to empty their balls on them or inside them... Awesome one to watch ;)

size: 249 mb
duration: 17:03

NTB_IR_Cth_N_Frnds_Prty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Swapping cum between girls was most fascinating part in this video - at least for me:

nitobe

Elite
OMG cuckold video that knocked me off immediately! Busty German wife with just perfect curvy body gets fucked by a friend in front of her beloved. She was dressed just the way I like - black top, knickers and stockings and obviously had jitters while waiting for a friend to show up - she had a glass of wine, but not too much and as soon as he entered the room she was thinking about his cock only. I thought this was a set-up or something but if you look carefully you will see family photos in background and hubby's hand was shaky. They had shower together and I bet they had threesome after that ;)

size 325 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 13:26

NTB_Bsty_Grmn_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard, doggy style pounding and maybe the most interesting detail - family photos in background:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby white honey gets sweet taste of big black cock for the first time in her life! A glimpse of distrust was on her face before she saw that big black dong but as soon as she felt it deep inside and bareback all her doubts were dispelled - she was open wide for his long black stick and gladly received a facial in the end...

size: 184 mb
duration: 16:40

NTB_IR_Plmpr_Blnd_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nail it deep honey - I've been waiting for this whole my life:

nitobe

Elite
You know, there's something in that name "R3b3cc4" although this chick is totally different person than R3b3c4 we used to watch lately... This honey has so much passion for her black lover that it looks like real love for a moment! Apparently, she came to meet him because she wanted black baby and wanted her womb full of cum... Looks like more than that to me and worth looking anyway!

size: 142 mb
duration: 09:46

NTB_IR_R_Rynlds_Imprgntn..rar

rar password = nitobe

Slow and easy blowjob for huge black cock and fertile black seed inside her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
And... some eight months after she appeared on her black lover's door with belly up to her chin - she stood pregnant after their first fuck and she came to tell him that she was successfully bred... Guess she came just to take another "portion" of black meat before it was too late - she was going to be mom soon but she had same passion toward her black lover like in previous video but he was extremely careful because of her condition - no hard pushing (that would come later ;)

size: 141 mb
duration: 10:23

NTB_IR_R_Rynlds_Prg_Fck.rar

rar password = nitobe

After eight months her pussy is loaded with cum again:

nitobe

Elite
Another wedding night interracial gangbang fiction but this time husband joins the guys to fuck his honey... After a good first wedding night fuck with well hung black stud, the story continues when other black guys join in to fuck the bride, and finally the small dicked hubby gets his part also... Just one word - Fantastic!!!

size: 357 mb
duration: 32:30

NTB_IR_Wdng_Gb_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice, tight, trimmed white pussy pounded by blacks and showing hubby what they've done to her:

nitobe

Elite
This is one of those "WOW" videos!!! Hubby was desparately trying to capture close-up of big black dick penetrating his wife's really tight pussy... He even used a flash light to enlighten dark angles... But, more awesome than that were her sounds when black guy tried to put his huge "tool" inside her - she moaned and groaned, and even screamed when he was in!!! Just listen the sound of real joy and pleasure!!! Congrats for this!

size: 94 mb
duration: 06:36

NTB_IR_Dp_Insd_Wf.rar

Two close-ups that show how tight she really was:

nitobe

Elite
Redhead's interracial session with black man in front of camera... God, her pussy is so wet that literally is dripping... I love when they are naturaly "lubricated" and not oiled - that cock was sliding in and out so easy and her pussy was wide open and could receive a cock double sized than this one! That happens when redheads are horny ;)

size 93 mb
duration 07:38
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Wt_Cckld_Rdhd.rar

This is what I call dripping wet pussy - so fucking wet that there's almost no friction:

nitobe

Elite
Two nasty grannies on the loose!!! Oh my, they gave such hard to this hung black bull - fucked him as hard as they could until totally drained his balls! They were just looking for black cock for pleasure that they could have never had with white ones... their husbands probably can't even make their dicks hard ;)

size 229 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 24:47

NTB_IR_Tw_Grns_N_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Mature but still wet and lusty and getting their holes plugged with big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
I had shorter version of this video before but I think it went down pretty soon after posting :( Finally found original version while looking for something else in my archive and finally can share this magnificent video with insatiable brunette and her new black lover... Horny cougars are simply unstoppable...

size 318 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 28:55

NTB_IR_Krn_N_Rchrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

She rubbed cumload that was dripping out all over her pink pussy:

nitobe

Elite
K4r3n met new black guy in town - well hung, young black stud who can keep his big black dick hard and stiff for a long time even after ejaculation!!! He did his best to satisfy this insatiable mature wife, and seem like she was quite happy... BTW, loved those changing of positions all over the apartment and especially the part with fucking by the window...

size 202 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 18:20

NTB_IR_Krns_Nw_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding over and over and cumming at least two times deep inside her:

nitobe

Elite
A slide show with hot white wives gone black - short but very, very intersting video made of various pictures of cuckold wives being blacked. The most intersting thing is that you can see them in wedding dresses, in their bedrooms, on their vacations, doing ordinary, daily stuff and then bang - she's naked and sucking huge black dong or her legs are wide stretched and she's getting pounded by ten incher in her marital bed! This one was fun to watch - hope you like it ;)

size: 30 mb
resolution: 720x416
duration: 02:24

NTB_IR_Wht_Wvs_Gn_Blk_Sldshw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Depicted as a bride on big screenshot and then when pounded by black cock:

nitobe

Elite
There's one more video with K4r3n - she got fucked by hung white lover this time! Another adventure and passionate and intensive sex - guy jumped on her right away and pounded her holes as hard as he could! Bareback fucking and a creampie for both of her holes - this was unforgettable experience! Her bull came twice and made her cum more than once!!!

size: 261 mb
duration: 23:38

NTB_Frsh_Lvr_Fr_Krn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Leaving creampie in her ass and rubbing another cumload in her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
"Sweet Lucy was a dancer, But none of us would chance her, Because she was a Samurai... !" Do you remember that song? This video reminded me to that song because it is about "knocking on hotwife's" backdoor. She gave nice and long blowjob to her black lover who then fucked her hard from behind and covered her belly with his warm cum...

size: 177 mb
duration: 16:00

NTB_IR_Bckdr_Lvr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Mounting his black stick between her legs and ejaculating on her belly:

nitobe

Elite
One of my favorites among cuckold white wives - I love her kinda retro look, like hot babe from 50's with those skin colored stockings and blonde hair, hairpins and retro black stilettos! She's so fuckable and so submissive at the same time - her black bulls wrote nasty graffiti on her body when impregnated her - a clear message to her hubby that she belongs to black cocks now... I loved when someone said in the end "Smile for your hubby!!!"

size: 332 mb
duration: 30:14

NTB_IR_Sy_Hll_2_Hbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

That pussy looks so sweet and smooth - craving for black cock: