New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-29

nitobe

Elite
One of white cuckold housewives that I liked a lot in the past but used to have only three videos! Now I have a bunch and I must admit that it was way more interesting when I had only few ones with her and been searching for more! Once I found what I've been looking for I stopped searching for more - she's still amazing and doing black cocks with the same passion like first time... This dude fucked the hell out of her and rough sex was all she wanted that evening...

size: 290 mb
type avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 24:44

NTB_IR_3rn_Rc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fine pussy "haircut" and warm welcome for big black drilling machine:

nitobe

Elite
This is an excellent homemade cuckold video... Passionate white wife and her black lover clenching together in living room while hubby struggled to film best possible moments from all possible angles! He was so keen to film penetration of black cock into his wife's pussy that was actually focused only to those moments and tried to tuck in somewhere in between his wife and her black lover! She didn't pay attention to this - she just wanted her black toy!

size 101 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 09:06

NTB_IR_Frnz_Fr_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Amazing camera angles of bareback black cock penetration:

nitobe

Elite
Fine homemade interracial adventure with chubby white housewife and her hung black lover! She was having regular sex with this black guy adding some "spice" to her boring marriage. Her hubby seemed to be away and her lover switched camera on while she was still in bathroom filming all her preps for good fuck: taking a shower, shaving her legs... Finally, when she came over to the bed he licked her pussy and then nailed his cock balls deep until filled her up with cum... Can't say for sure where this was filmed but looks like it was her house - too many "girlie" things in bathroom.

size 496 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 31:23

NTB_IR_Rdhd_Chtng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was more than ready to get blacked:

nitobe

Elite
Another blast from past - great one from vhs era! Busty brunette in black stockings and her blonde girlfriend got fucked together by hung black lovers! They don't film such good vids anymore or there's no such great cuckold wives like it used to be. Would love to see this one filmed with full hd camera... Really amazing one!

Size: 532 mb
type: avi
duration: 45:23

NTB_IR_4ll_Str_Rnn.rar

rar password = nitobe

What a great body here - just look at this perfection:

nitobe

Elite
Yep, this is another one with cheerful blonde and her hung black and white friends! I went through hell to re-encode that shitty speex codec used in webcams but finally made it - this one is at least acceptable although picture is lagging from time to time but that was 10 times better than originally filmed video! Anyway - this is her play with cocks - I can bet my ass that she was having her period so couldn't fuck at that moment but two cocks were quite enough for fun!

size 134 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 13:04

NTB_IR_Tw_Dcks_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Awesome body - just perfect tits, flat belly and two lolly-pops to lick over and over again:

nitobe

Elite
She was reading Glamour magazine naked in her backyard when cute black guy showed up and said he was kinda lost and wanted to ask her how to find his way! She was glad that he was lost and showed him right way to her pussy - first right there in backyard and then in her bedroom!

size: 241 mb
type avi
duration: 15:44

NTB_IR_Mndng_Ddy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sweet taste of black cum - unloading his balls in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Here's one more I managed to grab before the vids got locked! Intense threesome with double facial in the end! Not sure who these two guys was because they did their best to hide their faces - blurred and cut off from the video but it does not mean anything in the end - the bottom line is that D4wn enjoyed their cock at full scale screaming all the way and getting their sloppy cumloads on her face in the end...

size 138 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 08:26

NTB_Dbl_Fcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pretty face was plastered with two cumloads:

nitobe

Elite
Two hotwives and their husbands having a party together! They gave blowjobs together to their husbands sharing each cock at a time and sharing their cum - kissing each other after getting their cumloads. After that D4wn sat on another man's cock and had it in her ass having strong orgasm while riding - she was literally screaming while her girlfriend took camera and stood in the background taking pictures...

Size: 39 mb
duration: 02:07

NTB_Tw_Blwjbs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two honeys working on cocks together and exchanging cum:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet, cock hungry latina meets hung black stud in a theater. Gave him a blowjob and then just laid down on the floor next to first row of seats and got her pussy pounded hard! It was bareback and a bit painful because her pussy was pretty tight and black dick was so big but when her pussy was loaded to the top she was on the seventh heaven...

Size: 254 mb
resolution: 960x720
duration: 16:39

NTB_IR_Pnky_Mts_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback black cock pounds white pussy hard and leaves his deposit on her:

nitobe

Elite
Curly C4thy said that she met this hung black dude before and promised that she would fuck him alone or better say in front of her hubby who filmed! Huge, long and thick black cock was the reason why she came back to states! And I must say - this guy was just about the right size for her huge hole...

size 362 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 34:10

NTB_IR_Hg_Dck_Fr_Hg_Hl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent close-ups - like I was holding the camera myself:

nitobe

Elite
Skinny blonde gets gangbanged by hung black bulls... She tried black dick before but this was her chance to be pleased by many! Her pussy got filled to the top, she squirted when having an orgasm and left huge stain on bed sheets when everything was finally over...

size: 442 mb
type avi
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 28:56

NTB_IR_Snth_Snt_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Plenty of sloppy seconds here - black guys were filling her pussy one after another:

nitobe

Elite
And here's one more - she slowly becomes real cuckold star and I'll post more with her today and these days! No pm's for more needed ;) Sexy and horny as hell she was having another adventure with lover in hotel room! Hubby was filming but she didn't notice him this time - she gave herself to another man and enjoyed his cock full scale! Damn she's smoking hot in those black stockings...

size 134 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 08:49

NTB_Hng_Lvr_Cckld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just look at me dear - I fuck for your eyes only:

nitobe

Elite
This hung black guy supposed to be a handy man but he had no toolbox except the one in his pants so I guess he was there to fix her leaking pussy - when the plug was pulled all cum was pouring out! He tried with bigger plug to sping a leak but it was still dripping out... The fix was not successful but they certainly had fun...

size 212 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 12:18

NTB_IR_Cth_Hndmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tried to spring a leak with his plug but it was still leaky:

nitobe

Elite
Fantastic compilation of all kind of cumloads our new cuckold star D4wn got from her lovers and her beloved husband! Facials, creampies, sloppy seconds - everything that you can imagine! She simply loves cum - no matter if it's hubby's or friend's - that sticky, slimy, salty supstance that they left on her body, pretty face and in her holes was the reason for her cuckold adventures - she's simply loving it!

Size: 212 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 07:10

NTB_Cmlds_Jy.rar

rar password = nitobe

So many great cumshots here - she just loving it:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby wife having fun with two hung black bulls. She's big girl and her lovers were huge guys too so she better had re-enforced bed or they might finish right on the floor...

Size: 377 mb
resolution: 960x720
duration: 32:06

NTB_IR_Chby_Prty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big cocks for big girls only:

nitobe

Elite
Stockings and garters always catch my eye like this time. Fantastic brunette got her pussy blacked first and then her ass was on the grass! Looks like it went all smoothly but this dong looked kinda too big for such tiny hole!

size: 163 mb
type avi
duration: 11:28

NTB_IR_Sxy_Hny_N_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Oil it well and they you can have both holes:

nitobe

Elite
There was a video with this supersexy brunette few days ago (Monday I think) where she got her asshole nailed bareback by well hung black lover! She had another session with the same black bull but instead of black stockings she wore in last video this time she had white ones and looked damn sexy again... Still, black combo gets my vote ;)

size 46 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 02:54

NTB_IR_Pndng_Frm_Bhnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

She bent over and surrendered herself to black lover:

nitobe

Elite
Wife's first swinger experience with total stranger while her husband was there and filming. She was kinda hesitant and very shy in the beginning but she was determined to finally try it! And soon after they have begun she was absolutely relaxed and enjoyed stranger's cock pounding her wet pussy in front of her husband! Luckily, she met experienced guy who's been swinging for long time and he knew how to make her fears disappear - with gentle long foreplay!!! Have to mention that she is absolutely gorgeous - curvy body, nice tits and beautiful pussy...

size: 463 mb
duration: 43:09

NTB_Frst_Swngr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Deep into her wet pussy and teasing her asshole just for fun:

nitobe

Elite
Cute white wife staged quite fine interracial show for her husband who wanted to film her in action! They met black bull and he was more than willing to satisfy horny white honey... It was priceless when she was glimpsing to hubby's camera like she was saying "Is this what you wanted to see?" Great real life video!

size: 55 mb
duration: 04:59

NTB_IR_Jst_Fr_Hby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing hubby what she can do with huge black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Supposedly, this was the first blacking ever for white cuckold wife and apparently - she became addicted immediately! She always wanted to try big black cock but but her hubby brought none the less but two well hung black studs into bedroom and they didn't hesitate and fucked her in both holes and even double penetrated her... Really fine stuff - enjoy watching!

size: 291 mb
duration: 26:26

NTB_IR_Frst_Mlfs_Dp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ass, pussy and finally mouth - she "offered" all of her available holes: