New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-31

nitobe

Elite
Ready for some real creampie eating? It's such controversy at least for me - I would love to see my wife creampied or a cumpie on her pussy but I don't think I would lick her or clean her - not ever sure for touching! But some people find it extremely hot and would always do it! I couldn't do that! This video is about horny mature wife in wild action with well hung black stud who filled her pussy in for several times and hubby thoroughly eat her cum pies... Whenever the lover came, hubby was there to clean her for the next session...

size: 371 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x480
duration: 33:33

NTB_IR_3t_Tht_Blck_Crmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black lover leaves cum pie on her pussy and hubby is cleaning her:

nitobe

Elite
Finally something for my taste - curly, long haired brunette, curvy body, big, round butts and most of all great stockings - doesn't always have to be silky ones - any kind of stockings are simply "garnish" on any woman! Spice it up with big black cock and hubby behind the camera and you'll get perfect cuckold video!

size: 190 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 08:42

NTB_IR_JcJ_Fck.rar

rar password = nitobe

So perfect and so round - born to be nailed from behind!

nitobe

Elite
A friend of mine has sent me a video with white housewife from Texas who enjoyed big black cock while her husband was filming. She calls herself T3x4sV1x3n and I don't think I had any of her videos in the past! She's really passionate white wife and black cock addict - it is enough to see the way she's kissing her lover during foreplay - it's real passion, not just plain fuck!

size 192 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 13:08

NTB_IR_Txs_Vxn_Frst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Leaving his cumload on her pussy and belly and nailing her hole again:

nitobe

Elite
This is the second video with hotwife from Texas! It's longer, quality is better and she is equally if not more passionate like in previous video! She's really great looking and this time had white stockings (he-he - maybe a wedding night fantasy again) and she had great fun with her black stud - same passionate kissing like in previous video - hubby must be jealous for that! But you know, my wife said that she looks like a wealthy wife who's having a pretty boring sex life and this is her way to vent off! Who knows maybe she's right!

size 411 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 28:06

NTB_IR_Txs_Vxn_Scnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's damn pretty you know - pure beauty from down south:

nitobe

Elite
Too bad her site is offline for years and her videos are accessible only via forums and through people who had her stuff downloaded when she was real cuckold star! This is third time I am re-upping this one but I don't complain - she's hot as hell and deserves that! Skinny blonde cuckold wife G1n4 with black stud in a separate room during swinger's session... She left the others and took this hung black guy to experience his big cock alone... Maybe too skinny for my taste, but hell of a wife anyway!

size 149 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 13:28

NTB_IR_Sknny_Blnd_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Smiling to hubby with mouth full of black lover's cum:

nitobe

Elite
When I see L3x13 my eyeballs pop out and I start drooling immediately like when I saw this one! There were similar video (at least she also wore black fishnets) maybe a month ago but it was one hour long if I remember correctly and it was gangbang and here she got fucked by two black studs if I counted cocks properly (I'm not good in counting cocks - pussies are my fetish ;) ) but what can I say - it's better to share than keeping it is some archive buried on hard drive! So... here she goes at her best! Enjoy!

size 295 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 20:12

NTB_IR_Bng_Lx_Hrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy is always irritated and swollen after good blacking - like on these two screenshots:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up:

As promised - wedding fantasy video in full length! Fantastic interracial gangbang in wedding dress, white stockings, garters and corset and drinking a glass of cum in the end! They all took turns on her, came inside her and collected cum in champagne glass so she drank it in the end - can't say she liked it but she did it!!!

Size: 495 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 66:12

NTB_HLBC_Wdng_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dongs and lots of cream - what will hubby do after this:

nitobe

Elite
I just noticed that this black crew is having only few dresses and skirts and all these girls are wearing the same - only their black bulls are different! Ok, it's different hotel room this time but also they are filming these in two or three different hotels! Beside that - another blonde had an appointment with masked but damn hung black guy who fucked the hell out of her and left his cumload inside her bald pussy making some cream before pulling his cock out! Excellent video, except that black dress which was seen so many times before!

Size: 277 mb
resolution: 720x400
duration: 23:39

NTB_IR_Snth_Lr.rar

rar password = nitobe

These two scenes will leave you breathless - slowly pulling his dong out of white pussy:

nitobe

Elite
I can hardly recall a video dutch wife being blacked and impregnated - such vids are so rare! There were maybe one more or two in this thread in the past and that fact is pretty amazing since the Netherlands is known as land of free love and casual sex! There are many stories around about it but not many videos which is pretty strange! This video is excellent - it's about dutch wife, her husband, black bull and two friends! As far as I could see hubby was filming and two friends and black stud were fucking her! Black bull nailed her to the bed and left his fertile load inside her hairy pussy and then hubby approached and caressed her cummy pussy and thighs. She had great time - gotta admit that!!!

size 101 mb
duration 04:11
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Blk_Sd_Fr_Dtch_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Proudly showing her messy pussy and hubby rubbing her black cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Passionate short haired brunette fucked hard by her black lover... It was amazing how wet her pussy was after hard bareback drilling from behind! She then spread her legs, received black cock missionary and finally got a cumshot in her mouth!!!

size 102 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 08:29

NTB_IR_Rd_Shrt_Hrd_Brnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dripping wet pusy filmed from close and cumming in her mouth in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Here's one more with G1n4, filmed in the same swinger club like previous video! Fresh black stud had unforgettable experience with her and her friend - they both jumped on him and poor guy didn't know what happened! Well, my ladies, you needed at least two more cocks here - one wasn't enough for two horny wives ;)

size 192 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 18:30

NTB_IR_Sgn_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Like train wagons geared up on locomotive - the engine was steaming:

nitobe

Elite
Another legend among cuckold wives - skinny blonde wife in an old video before she did her boob job - you can see her natural, small tits! Not my type of wife really and can say that for my wife also but I admit she's steaming hot, especially in those black stockings! She met her old black boyfriend after quite some time and they of course ended up in bed evoking some good memories they both had...

size 288 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 20:34

NTB_IR_Hlly_Jx.rar

rar password = nitobe

Maybe her tits are too small and she's too skinny but her pussy is just perfect:

nitobe

Elite
Her husband was away with his friends, she was in the mall with her girlfriend and decided to call one of her "boy-toys" who already fucked her girlfriend but he showed up with his good friend two so instead of one, two black cocks were in action here. And as she said "Hubby was away to have fun with guys and guess what? I'll be having fun with guys too!" Well hung and big cocked! Lucky her!

Size: 452 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 20:47

NTB_IR_Blnd_Dbl_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She had to use both hands on this black cock but got nice, warm, sticky cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Going back to 10w4 for some more interracial cuckold fun! Hotwife got blacked hard by her hung black bull and gave some fun to hubby too - sucked his cock while got pounded from behind. You gotta listen to this - it was so intense - that big and thick black cock made quite a mess of her pussy...

size 222 mb
type avi
resolution 960x520
duration 10:14

NTB_IR_Iw_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

The only thing that was left when he took his cock out was gaping hole:

nitobe

Elite
Two great things here - pantyhose and talking to hubby over the phone while two black bulls were fucking her! Odd way for cuckolding but it turned out great you know! Pantyhose part was great too - she showed them to her black lovers and then they just tore them apart to make her pussy "available" and she then her phone rang and she had to pick it up...

size 117 mb
type avi
resolution 640x416
duration 09:00

NTB_IR_0n_Th_Phn_Whl_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Phone in one hand and black cock in her other hand - and talking with her mouth full:

nitobe

Elite
This is all about bareback ass pounding of white wife's tiny asshole! Two hung black studs took turns on her ass and left their cumloads inside - if you watch carefully, you will probably catch a moment when one of them left his deposit - it was pretty obvious and familiar contraction! All ended with classic pussy pounding and impregnation and big glass of champagne to celebrate new adventure

size 357 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 31:42

NTB_IR_4ll_Hl_Whr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black mamba lurking for a prey and gaping her holes after impregnation:

nitobe

Elite
First part of this video was posted some time ago - she had oral fun with her husband and her black lover giving blowjob to both and getting her pussy licked and fingered until squirted. After that it was about time to get on the main course - big black sausage roasted in her overheated oven with tartar sauce! Her black lover pounded her so hard that pulled her on the other side of the couch and off the wall - at one moment she was literally upside down, with her head on the floor while black cock was still inside her! This is real fitness and much better way to burn calories rather to sweat while lifting weights ;)

size 156 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 10:33

NTB_IR_0ff_Th_Wll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Quite interesting camera angles - never seen penetration this way before:

nitobe

Elite
Another blonde? Well, I prefer to see busty brunette but this is fine video too! Got all the segments - pretty white honey, damn hung black stud, bareback fucking and finally pussy filling and dripping cumload! It's is also a cliche but when you are addicted to this kind of stuff you can't get enough watching, especially when there's nice close-ups of black cock slowly tearing white pussy apart!

Size: 251 mb
resolution: 720x400
duration: 21:24

NTB_IR_Lrn_Kn_Jd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Making some cream and then letting it spill all out:

nitobe

Elite
Enough on skinny blondes - let's see what chubby redhead can do with big black cock! Brickhouse body, huge tits with big nipples, meaty and wet pussy... her hung black lover had hard time to satisfy her! She's mean sex machine that grinds meat just like that - she could fuck ten in a row without problem!

size 207 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 18:23

NTB_IR_Chby_N_Bsty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Lover's cum all over her fat, wedding ring - and that bald pussy looks so awesome:

nitobe

Elite
I always loved cuckold wife's K4y's videos and had some of them in the past! She is so insatiable and after few glasses of champagne she can fuck all night long with her black lovers! She's addicted to black cock and like them both in her pussy and asshole and above that she's a squirter - every orgasm means squirting for her... Not sure for others but she's definitely one of my favorite milfs!

size 273 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 18:23

NTB_IR_Gb_Fr_HtWf_I.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull made her squirt and then nailed her cock in her pussy again: