New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Thick white housewife gets blacked and impregnated by two hung black stud who filled her pussy with thick cream. Hubby was filming her from the very beginning and when her pussy was full with sticky cream he checked her hole with his fingers and then had sloppy seconds - nailed his dick into her cum filled hole... She was so sexy in black stockings and was horny as hell but the most erotic moment for me was in the very beginning when hubby filmed her dressing up and getting ready for adventure...

size: 310 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x480
duration: 20:15

NTB_IR_Twbbcsnhby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bald pussy overloaded with cum and then getting nailed bareback by husband:

nitobe

Elite
Huh, this busty and curvy white chick definitely love that "prints" she's having on the walls and everywhere in her room but it was quite a refreshing change seeing her wearing something in different color like that blue top she was having. Her big black dick was there also together with her huge vibrator and finally she didn't spend more than hour chatting and typing and having that huge dong in her mouth - it was good old, plain bareback fuck with some help of her big vibrator. Nice looking chick in deed - I loved her huge, natural boobs and that curvy body with bald pussy and round ass...

size: 388 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 25:22

NTB_IR_Cgsblfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's real black dick "breaker" and can do this all night and day long:

nitobe

Elite
Sorry people, but I just can't get enough of this thick, pale skinned, busty, blond cuckold white housewife like she can't get enough of dicks, especially big black ones... She watched super"ball" with her husband and his friends and before the event even began she was playing with their dicks scoring before the real game was actually over... If I'd have also have to choose her over the game I think the choice would be pretty obvious...

size: 483 mb
duration: 31:34

NTB_IR_Sprbwlgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Who cares about the game when such fine white lady is around:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife loves big black dicks, love to show off for her husband but she prefers to stay anonymous and that's why she wore mask while being fucked and impregnated by her endowed black lover. She was maybe kinda too slim for my taste but her black lover found her very attractive and she was big turn for him...

size: 408 mb
duration: 26:38

NTB_IR_Mskncm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bbc creampied her and she showed her load to hubby:

nitobe

Elite
I really can't recall having this particular video before but in case I missed it here it is - hard, bareback fuck with hung black lover, a creampie and hubby who had sloppy seconds and fucked her after her black lover already used her. I am not that enthusiastic about her as I used to be in the past - somehow, she's pushing things over the line like there's no dick big enough for her and like her appetite and greed for sex are indefinite... Something like that goes here! She had it again and had it the most intense way!

size: 435 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 23:00

NTB_IR_Wldnslppy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her meaty pussy and tight ass looked fantastic and she loves to show off for camera:

nitobe

Elite
Thick cuckold white mom gets blacked by hung bull in front of her husband who was filming this great action. She wore black fishnets and it was her first time with a man this hung - she never fucked big dick of any color before and her pussy was soaking wet before black stud started plowing deep inside her... There's nice foreplay in the beginning with kissing, touching and fingering before big black dick slipped into her wet hole!

size: 167 mb
duration: 05:45

NTB_IR_Mlfscckldtm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull drills hotwife's bald, soaking wet pussy with his thick black stick:

nitobe

Elite
This is like some ancient greek sculptor took chisel and hammer and carved her body in marble - she's really like one of those ancient goddesses! Just add white stockings, big black dick and some oil on her ass and you'll have pure feast for your eyes. I really love her curvy body and huge boobs! And that camera angle when she was on her knees with her round ass high up is simply stunning - no wonder her hung black bull can fuck her all around the clock - everyday and every night!

size: 371 mb
duration: 25:20

NTB_IR_Sxywhtcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

For me this is pure perfection in every aspect - curvy body at it's best:

nitobe

Elite
Tattooed white chick gets her pussy and ass drilled bareback by hung black lover... She rode on his huge dick first then made a quick break before she took her enormous vibrator and let her lover fuck her tight ass. After he pounded from all sides he pulled his dick out and came all over her face and in her mouth. Real ass to mouth action - no condoms here - she took his dick in her mouth right after he pulled it out from her asshole... And she loves watching herself doing it - she couldn't keep her eyes off the screen for a single moment...

size: 379 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 32:55

NTB_IR_Frmhltmth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent close-ups of pussy and ass pounding before cum ended in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
If nothing else she is one "colorful" white wife with plenty of tattoos on her skin, especially on her intimate parts - pussy and ass mostly! And that star on her ass is something I'll probably never understand but ok - she loves it that way! She got fucked and creamed by hung black stud... and until very end when camera zoomed I didn't noticed that she was having quite a red-hair bush on her pussy - carefully shaved lower part and labia so all tattoos can be visible but left upper part all bushy...

size: 417mb
duration: 22:06

NTB_IR_Chcgcrmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Usually an x marks the right hole but she has chosen stars instead:

nitobe

Elite
Her guitar skills are pretty lame but she knows how to play black "banjo"! Or to blow and play his huge black oboe - that instrument suits her way much better than guitar. I don't recall watching her fuck this black bull who pounded her pussy bareback with his huge stick... "Drumming" her pussy hard, giving rhythm and finishing off inside her pussy! Nice rehearsal but the only thing we could hear here were her pussy "singing"...

size: 499 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 26:26

NTB_IR_Rcknrllfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

At one moment it looked too big for her tiny pussy but it's never too big actually:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf was like real sex toy in hands of her strong black lovers who passed her around and fucked her hard in front of her husband. They played cheerleader's game - she was dressed like schoolgirl and everyone got either piece of her pussy or blowjob - she pleased them all including hubby who didn't only film this but enjoyed his moment of glory in the end! She was big turn on for everybody dressed in white shirt, plaid skirt, white stockings and high heels and she in deed looked damn sexy and appealing...

size: 219 mb
duration: 07:27

NTB_IR_Lkschlgrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking off hubby's and black bull's dick and getting her bald pussy drilled deep:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Too much tattoos on her body for my taste but despite that she is one very sweet white plumper, especially because those sexy braids... Looked so sweet with them and got fucked and facialized by her hung black lovers once again - cum covered face and braids... Never seen that before I think. She got fucked bareback in both holes again and after hard anal sex she got her black lover's load on her face and in her mouth! Amazing white babe - sexy and horny as hell!

size: 389 mb
duration: 36:02

NTB_IR_Brdsncm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Both holes were drilled before her black lover unloaded his cum on her face:

nitobe

Elite
Whole bunch of white and black guys fucked cuckold white wife in front of her husband... She told her boys to take their shoes off and then just started jerking and sucking their dicks.. She was craving for more and more, moaning and groaning all the time, asking them to fuck her pussy harder and harder and to give her their sticky loads. She was so insatiable and managed to make them all cum and she had multiple orgasms too! It was hard gangbang she was always dreaming of and it finally came true... I can't say for sure but her belly looked suspiciously big - either she was in early pregnancy or just gained some fat "belt" downthere!

size: 550 mb
duration: 29:09

NTB_IR_Crwdplsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fuck that pussy hard and give your fertile seed - she couldn't get enough of dicks:

nitobe

Elite
Insatiable chubby blond in tight black leather squeezed the juices out of her black lover's thick dick - huge sausage that drilled her holes but... Guy obviously needed new "point" for his "gun" because he couldn't hit her hole properly! There was plenty of meat and fat around so he struggled even with dick that long and thick. It was kinda hard to conquer that mountain... Big boobs, long legs, slippery hole and with huge appetite for bbc...

size: 487mb
duration: 31:47

NTB_IR_Kmbrlsrc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her huge boobs were amazing and she obviously loves rough games with black bulls:

nitobe

Elite
This is fantastic. And amazing. And great. And... Huh, people, this is probably the best video with long legged, freckless white mom and her hung black lover whom she kept coming back again and again - she loves his huge dick so much and always falls on his charm. She wore just casual clothes - but that was the only "casual" thing here - the rest was really, really extraordinary! Especially a close up of her cum filled pussy in the end of the video. I am speechless actually... so grab it and enjoy!

size: 497 mb
duration: 26:20

NTB_IR_Jdsnght.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bald white pussy filled with black lover's cum was real feast for eyes"

nitobe

Elite
New adventure with cuckold white milf and hung black stud who impregnated her soaking wet pussy... After she received the load deep inside hubby checked her pussy and put his fingers inside. That made him so horny that he had to have her right away and the he had sloppy seconds fucking his wife's sloppy and cummy pussy! Looks like they needed black stud just to impregnate her because they both were actually so horny and hardly waited to fuck after black bull did his part! This is an old video, filmed with an old camera, lighting wasn't that good but everything turned out fantastic in the end...

size: 152 mb
duration: 07:50

NTB_IR_Bbcshrdr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Checking creampie, cum feeding his wife and having sloppy seconds in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet dreams are made of... chocolate dick! Lyrics of famous song should be rewritten because of this video... or "an early bird catches the worm!" ... big worm, biggest in her life! People say the best sex is early in the morning when first ray of sunlight enlightens the room. Pale skinned blond, damn hot, cute, sexy and appealing was sleeping when her black stud woke her up with his huge alarm stick and fucked her bareback with her panties still on... Ah, that bald pussy, tight, soaking wet hole - she is really something and this video is really must have for all!

size: 511 mb
duration: 27:12

NTB_IR_Slpngbty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty, smooth shaved, deep drilled by big black dick with huge cumload on her ass:

nitobe

Elite
Hung black stud answered a booty call from plump white wife who was so horny and couldn't wait for him to appear on her door! Dragged him to bed right away and got his thick black sausage in her already pre-heated "oven"... He spit-roasted her from all sides and although her holes were kinda hard to get because of all that fat! Her bald, fat pussy got loaded with his juice in the end and she stretched her pussy to show her load to her husband...

size: 582 mb
duration: 41:56

NTB_IR_Mghtybty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Not one but two rings on her fingers - both big and fat same as her big black dick:

nitobe

Elite
This video is so good but it's made kinda short - I wish it lasted at least few minutes more but this way was way to good to be just dumped... Horny blond (probably wig on her head I think) met up with hung black stud in hotel room and had quick one with him or at least it looked like quick one here... Or maybe this was made from bloopers of something else that's being filmed there... Anyway - it was amazing camera work and at least that part was done perfectly...

size: 196 mb
duration: 06:09

NTB_IR_Ptrc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge black dick breaking tight pussy up and loading her mouth with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Is there a competition for the biggest clitoris in the world because this one is definitely the biggest (and ugliest) one I've ever seen in my whole life... I mean just look at that thing - looks like inflated or something! She must be having orgasms out of this world with such thingie on her pussy! Her black stud really enjoyed fucking her and filled her pussy to the top with his cum... but still, that clitoris is just incredible!

size: 392 mb
duration: 20:48

NTB_IR_Bgdcknght.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's having huge, fake boobs but that enormous clitoris is kinda unreal: