New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Wow, I thought that this pearl was lost for good and that I won't be watching it again in nice quality like many of the good old goldies. It surfaced some time ago again and I was really thrilled to watch this tattooed asian milf in action with hung black lovers again. There were at least three black studs as far as I could count and she got their huge dicks in both her holes receiving their warm jizz loads in her mouth and on her face. Fantastic interracial piece with excellent close-ups - hats off for this one!!!

size: 555 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 960x540
duration: 33:56

NTB_IR_Mmgngbngd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tight rubbers on and fucking both her pussy and ass deep and hard:

nitobe

Elite
This horny blond looks perfect but if you ask me she is too perfect - too much silicone and artificial stuff on her body together with tons of make up on her face. But, she was really big turn on for her black stud who came twice in a row - first time in her mouth and after that on her big boobs... It rarely happens you know! Anyway, she's not my cup of tea at all but people simply love women like her!

size: 408 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 18:16

NTB_IR_Strkps.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting blacked bareback and receiving one two cumloads in a row from her lover:

nitobe

Elite
Busty latina milf gets big black cock bareback in her meaty pussy. She's real curvy and brickshouse honey, not really a heavy weight champ but those enormous boobs with huge nipples belongs there. She had nice black fishnets on and was real turn on for her hung black stud, especially those big boobs and her bald pussy. One can nibble and suck them all night long! She received huge creampie on her big ass after bareback blacking and showed off with it after blacking...

size: 311 mb
duration: 08:27

NTB_IR_Ltnmlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing those big boobs, stretching that ass and showing big creampie:

nitobe

Elite
Horny blond housewife had fun with hung black stud who licked her pussy and ass and she sucked his big cock off and rimmed his dirty asshole - she wanted to please her black master and to get that huge dick in her carefully trimmed pussy with labia smoothly shaved. She was all wet and was so anxious to get that bbc in her oozing hole. Needed hard drilling and only hung black stud could help this desperate white housewife...

Size: 418 mb
duration: 24:08

NTB_IR_Wrngcndm.rar.

rar password = nitobe

Wet white pussy hardly waited her black master to nail her deep:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby paid his debt to his black friend with his wife's juicy pussy and got something in return - his wife's hole got spunked with black friend's fertile load and I guess he was just about to clean that load. His beloved wife got it right there on that table and black stud fucked her bareback till his hard as rock balls delivered huge load in that bald white hole... If only one can get rid of his depth this way or use spouse to chip in or raise stakes in the game - loosing would be such a pleasure...

Size: 419 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x540
duration: 18:39

NTB_IR_Gmblngcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding that juicy white hole with his huge dong and impregnating her

nitobe

Elite
Redheads are born for this and that's proven fact I think or at least I'd like to think that... I like redheads and they are really something special like this pretty babe with small boobs and huge, round and firm ass and soaking wet pussy. She sucked off big black dick with such passion that it was almost unbelievable and unseen. Not to mention all that passion that boiled over when she started riding on bbc. Damn, she wanted that big thing so bad and didn't want no rubbers so got blacked bareback and got big creampie on her ass...

size: 541 mb
duration: 39:41

NTB_IR_Rdhdsdrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Horny redhead wanted bbc so bad and couldn't wait him deep inside:

nitobe

Elite
Classy and curvy blond milf with kinda exotic name enjoys huge black stick bareback in her smooth shaved pussy and receives huge creampie from fher hung black bull. There are few vids with her posted some 2 years ago and this is just addition to those that look pretty amateurish and are more like real life stuff than this video but she looks so great here that I had to share this pearl too - because of that firm body, round ass and big tits... And big creampie of course!

size: 412 mb
duration: 22:12

NTB_IR_Chcltfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting her bbc bareback and showing off with that big creampie in her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Booty blond with lousy rabbit tattoo on her buttcheek gets fucked and creamed by hung black stud. She got really fat one in that dripping wet hole with huge lips but damn that tattoo is ugly and cheap. I mean it's like one buck piece done somewhere on the beach while the artist was cock eyed and with his arms and fingers broken. I mean, look at it! Apart that tattoo she is quite a cute white wife and she loves when big black cock is stretching her pussy...

size: 319 mb
duration: 12:11

NTB_IR_Plygrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is damn hot white mom and she loves bbc in that smooth shaved hole:

nitobe

Elite
One of the best cuckold interracial videos ever filmed and one of the true classics in this niche with brickhouse blond in black fishnets and boots who came to her black lover's place to try his thick salami once again and to offer her pussy to others who happened to be there... She was making jokes and was all cheerful from the very beginning and she couldn't wait to get it inside her meaty pussy. She wanted that sleazy pie too and got it of course. More than once. There's great scene in the middle of the video where she was lying on the bed with her legs wide open and pussy dripping wet waiting for her "daddy" to get back to her and to fuck her one more time...

Size: 561 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 48:42

NTB_IR_Jngl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black daddy fucks his white babe and she keeps calling his name:

nitobe

Elite
This was so intense and wild interracial gangbang with three white housewives and their hung black lover that from time to time it wasn't even clear who was fucking who but to be honest they didn't care about that as long as there were enough rock hard big black cocks ready to drill their pussies and unload their balls in their wide open mouths... Redhead was of course my favorite and that lusty body is beyond perfect if you ask me. Perfect proportions, nice curves, smooth skin, nice boobs and perfect, dripping wet pussy ready for hard blacking...

Size: 620 mb
duration: 52:48

NTB_IR_Thrgrlrgy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Grabbing big black cocks and getting them balls deep in their pussies:

nitobe

Elite
Unlike the previous video with this hotwife this is one is not only filmed better but this white hottie showed some real passion for big black dick that was kinda missed in previous one. She's few years older here but way more attractive than before and so full of passion and lusty. She did it bareback again, her bald pussy got stretched to the limits and she received huge load from her black bull straight in her mouth... She loves that black delicacy!

size: 408 mb
duration: 18:22

NTB_IR_Blckchclt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Riding bbc is her favorite and she loves when her mouth is full of thick cum:

nitobe

Elite
Yummy cuckold white milf with qos tattoo on her ankle had the best sex in her life with enormous black dick and his proud owner who is also known as white milf pleaser - a guy with dick so big and thick that his dick head always giggles white women tonsils when balls deep in their pussies and which is real challenge for deep throating - I can't recall that any of these bombshells managed to swallow and deepthroat him all. But he showed her few tips and tricks of course how to fuck big black dick!

size: 484 mb
duration: 23:44

NTB_IR_Sttch.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tearing white pussy apart and getting some of that sweet black cream:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold blond white housewife was alone at home and her black lover just called and said he'll drop by for a piece of that juicy white pussy and told her to wait for him... She was horny too and wanted that big black cudgel bad but her hubby wasn't there, he was at work so she had to set up cameras and stuff and to film her new adventure so her hubby could watch that when he's back - pretty nasty surprise and you know, just imagine that you got back from work and your wife tells you to sit in front of tv and then presses the button on remote control... Damn amazing and thrilling!

size: 328 mb
duration: 12:34

NTB_IR_Bgbd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Checking everything in front of mirror and getting ready for bbc:

nitobe

Elite
Busty and booty white mom gets blacked in front of her husband who had sloppy seconds in the end and fucked his wife's pussy after hung black bull properly drilled her hole. I forgot the name of this horny white milf but I clearly remember bunch of requests and pm-s from one of the followers who desperately wanted a video with her. All I can say is I am sorry I am late but it was worth it. Those natural curves, that brickhouse body, big natural boobs with nice nipples, soft belly, thick thighs and that juicy pussy of course together with her lust and desire make this video one of the best cuckold interracial pieces lately. Not to mention hubby's green nail polish - that part was really funny!

Size: 504 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 34:33

NTB_IR_Htmtywf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Riding bbc, getting his cream and letting hubby have sloppy seconds:

nitobe

Elite
Just imagine the smell in this fuggy room full sweaty bodies all covered with cum and all kind of bodily fluids - steaming smell of sex that only the guy behind the camera can properly describe but yeah, passion and lust were boiling over once again and freshly married cuckold brunette housewife enjoyed bunch of big black dicks and their sticky cum that ended up in every single hole of her body. You can notice her hubby here and there by her side and the guy is pretty hung if you ask me but she wanted more and more. Like she was mesmerized with those big black hammers and their sticky cum. She was restless and kept chasing orgasms one after another with just little breaks between them. That gorgeous body with great boobs, bald pussy and round ass was really hard to satisfy... She kept moaning and groaning and even got fed with that cum by spoon - no drop was wasted during that gangbang...Stunning piece!!!

Size: 646 mb
duration: 49:17

NTB_IR_Mnqsnwrnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife was craving cum and wanted every single drop of it:

nitobe

Elite
Big ass white milf gets fucked and impregnated by hung black stud while another white couple was watching and hubby wanted to try some of that black cream and fed his blond wife too... That made her so horny that she sat in a chair across the bed, watched doggy style pounding and impregnation of her brunette girlfriend and started pleasing herself with enormous vibrator! Hung black bull then turned around and nailed his dick in her pussy while she was still on that chair. She pressed that vibrator so hard and black stud nailed her balls deep that her pussy was all red and swollen like bunch of black bulls fucked her whole night long...

size: 303 mb
duration: 10:17

NTB_IR_Cckldts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Damn it must have been itchy after hard blacking and playing with toy:

nitobe

Elite
Hard, intense, bareback and in both pussy and ass... another redhead got fucked hard by two hung black lovers and damn they tore her apart. They literally fucked the hell out of her, destroyed and blacked her pussy and ass, double penetrated her and filled her holes with cum! Excellent interracial video with awesome action and fantastic camera angles - this white babe never had it like this in her life! Big black dicks could reach that pussy and ass even from the other side of the room!!!

size: 502 mb
duration: 34:43

NTB_IR_Dblnlrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pale skinned redhead gets her pussy pounded hard and creamed by bbcs :

nitobe

Elite
This white ass looks pretty tight but that pussy looks kinda big to me with those big lips that protrude out and literally hangs down while this white cutie is bent over doggy style. Seems like that pussy was damn tight although this big black cock couldn't go under "dong" category it was too big for her and penetration was pretty painful - black dude stretched her over her limits, fucked her bareback and sprinkled his cum all over her big and round ass...

size: 330 mb
duration: 15:49

NTB_IR_Hrtspssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Curvy ass, tight holes and big black cock that delivered huge load on white ass:

nitobe

Elite
Small titted cuckold blond housewife sucked bib black cock passionatelly trying to show off with her wedding ring, probably hoping that her hubby will watch this video. She was so horny and wet and her pussy was literally drooling over that bbc hoping to get it bareback and to get impregnated by that big black cock. Black bull was there to please and fucked her hard and she even squirted when he nailed his fingers in that dripping wet pussy - it was really intense one! All those beautiful and incredible sounds when big dick penetrates dripping wet pussy can be clearly heard here and it was real pleasure hearing it. It was really intense fucking, that white milf was real turn on for him and pleased her like no one before... Fantastic piece!!! Hope hubby fucked her good after watching his honey in action.

Size: 356 mb
duration: 21:26

NTB_IR_Lftmfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Horny white milf gets fucked hard and impregnated by hung black buck:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request of some old gold ;)

Sometime ago someone asked about the video called "can't feel hubby after BBC". It was a short one (about a minute) so here is long version of the same video in pretty good quality!!! Actually, it is pretty old video but it's really awesome - after being fucked by hung black lover, hubby wanted to fuck his wife as well, but as soon as he started she has just said: "But I can't feel you!!!" Nevertheless, he continued and cummed but after him she wanted more of that big black cock that previously drilled her!!! Fantastic!!!

Size: 276 mb
duration: 20:05

NTB_IR_Cant_Feel_Hubby_After_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Couldn't feel hubby at all but showed her drilled hole after hubby and bbc: