Nikki Sims

CyFrog

Shake, shake, shake, Senora,
Shake your body line
Shake, shake, shake, Senora,
Shake it all the time

buddyj4fun

It looks like that last video she has the leg tattoo. Does anyone know what was Nikki's last Photoset/video/cam show before her absence?

CyFrog

Baby let me be your lovin' teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be, your teddy bear

I admit I really want to be that Teddy Bear. Hopefully she sold that bear to a fan cause I can't see letting kids have it knowing you spent a whole lot of time rubbing naked on it.

cvbhui

Baby let me be your lovin' teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be, your teddy bear
I admit I really want to be that Teddy Bear. Hopefully she sold that bear to a fan cause I can't see letting kids have it knowing you spent a whole lot of time rubbing naked on it.
CyFrog, you are amazing!

cmfriend

Cause I make some GIFs? Nah, the amazing people are the ones who post the content so I can make gifs from it.
CyFrog both are true. You do a fantastic job with the gifs. And i totally agree as well that without the wonderful models we would have nothing. It can't be a very easy choice to take it off and show the whole world your goods.

cmfriend

CyFrog, it's pretty funny the song lyrics fits great. I love how in the gif post #62 Nikki gets here larger right boob going first, then the left kicks in and follows along.

cmfriend

You know I've always leaned towards Christina Model having nicer boobs than Nikki. I guess cause Christina's were SO huge when she started. I have to say though, now seeing all these gifs with Nikki showing her lovely hoots. Now I think I have a much greater appreciation for how nice Nikki's fun bags are. At this point I don't no if it's fair to pit their boobs in battle against each other. They both have had there glorious moments!

CyFrog

Some of these "Full" videos are fun to watch cause you see some of the behind the scenes stuff and can tell they are having fun.

CyFrog

Here are three more GIFs. Posting 3 cause they are all from the same video. The third one shows a tiny peek at the backdoor of Nikki.