Nikki Sims

toddey47

It’s been 2 weeks without any new , or shouId I say, behind the scenes videos posted. Does anybody know if that’s it, no more to be posted??

TheDudee

Seems like it, although I don't know of anyone that has directly communicated with Nikki or Mumblez (Joey) about it.

surround

I don't think that he just stopped doing it. He has too much of the goodies left. There seem to be something more serious going on as there was also no update on Madden's site the day after the first missed Nikki update and Madden took herself off schedule (to avoid questions?). Let's see if she has one show this week or if it will be cancelled again.
What I could think of why there are no updates:
- hard drive crash (unlikely, he shoul have save copies)
- house burned down together with those copies
- something health related stuff with Nikki (hopefully not the case)
- divorce and Nikki has the legal right to stop him from posting stuff

Soooo many speculations...

mvalda

I don't think that he just stopped doing it. He has too much of the goodies left. There seem to be something more serious going on as there was also no update on Madden's site the day after the first missed Nikki update and Madden took herself off schedule (to avoid questions?). Let's see if she has one show this week or if it will be cancelled again.
What I could think of why there are no updates:
- hard drive crash (unlikely, he shoul have save copies)
- house burned down together with those copies
- something health related stuff with Nikki (hopefully not the case)
- divorce and Nikki has the legal right to stop him from posting stuff

Soooo many speculations...
For what it counts, "Nikki" or whoever holds her IG page claimed the end of her relationship a couple of days before the first missed update.

toddey47

Is this the reason she stopped doing new content, problems with her hubby? If so, maybe she will continue once she splits with him, one can only hope right?

mvalda

Is this the reason she stopped doing new content, problems with her hubby? If so, maybe she will continue once she splits with him, one can only hope right?
Nah. The very supposed split could be the reason the site isn't updated anymore (with old but unseen content, BTS, extended clips and so on). She stopped doing new content three years ago because she was tired to see it spreading for free everywhere.

WhatMe69

She tweeted that she was tired of people posting her material all over the internet for free and she’s taking a couple of months off. Nothing about a breakup or any other issues.

Marco

Hasn't it been a couple years since Nikki actually made new content? My impression was that she no longer was interested in being a model because she was never going to go full nude or hardcore. It also seemed like she wanted more of a "normal" life but Joey didn't seem interested in stopping...

dlint71

Whitepages online shows Christina using her maiden name again and in a different home, so maybe marital turmoil is to blame...

toddey47

She tweeted that she was tired of people posting her material all over the internet for free and she’s taking a couple of months off. Nothing about a breakup or any other issues.
What’s her Twitter account? Because the one I’m on just lists outfits she wore for sale. @nikkisims

rchangel

all the bts videos where she's just getting yelled at the entire time not very entertaining to me personally
I always thought Joey was a complete douche. I'd have paid double her membership price for the occasional video of him getting his ass brutally kicked in a (one-sided) cage fight.