Nylon Fantasy

Sexy red head Pason wears a red mini skirt and top with shiny STW black PH and black platform sandals. Getting stuck in her couch, she calls the fire dept for help. Jack comes over to help her out and soon it's his lucky day! He rubs her legs and kisses her cotton panel as she moans and talks dirty to him about her PH! After a while she gives him head and rubs her hosed ass against his cock then straddles it as they kiss and dry hump for a while. Next they 69 and Jack rips open her PH to lick her pussy and gently finger her ass, getting her off!

Getting another pair of PH she jacks him off with them before trying them on. Jack kisses and rubs his cock on her lite control top / no cotton panel PH for a while then rips a small hole to finger and lick her some more, getting her off again! Soon they're fucking and talking dirty to each other as she cums some more! After a while she has him slowly work it in her ass (anal sex) with a condom as she fingers her clit! Getting on top she rides him for a while till they get on the floor where she cums again as they talk dirty. Flipping her over doggie style he rips off the condom and cums on her PH ass!

Name: Jack, Pason - PANTYHOSE SEDUCTION 28
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:56:48
Size: 815 Mb

Angelina has just gotten back from her son’s school. While there she found out from his teacher, that her son was failing algebra! So, she decided to what any reasonable wife would do… Fuck his teacher so he will get an A! Now It’s her hubby’s turn to do something about the situation… Suck all of the Teachers Cum right out of her pussy!

Name: Wifey Fucks - Then Hubby Must Suck - Another Man's Jizz
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:09
Size: 810 Mb

He's stuck, tranced, paralyzed in a state of pleasure and awe. His goddess swirling before his eyes and her hands wrapped around his cock, keeping him just close enough to wish. I'll brainwash you. I'm your personal puppeteer. When you're enclosed into my restraints, it's over, everything else washes away, it's just you, me, and whatever happens next... Well that's just a mystery to you anyway.

Name: Lucid Lavender - Locked In A Submissive Trance
Duration: 00:18:29
Size: 809 Mb

“Cum on feet:” three words that totally turn me on and are probably the reason why I'm so much into foot fetish! I just can't resist cum, and I feel so delighted when my feet get covered with it. The feeling of soaked stockings or tights is indescribable, as well as cum over my bare orange-ish soles. So, if you're a fetishist just like me who loves feet as much as semen, this video is worth downloading!This is a compilation (or cumpilation should I say) of videos with 5 cumshots after a hot footjob. Every clip is 1 min long. Enjoy the very moment of a male orgasm and the pleasure of covering women feet with semen! By the way, which cumshot did you like the best? You can tell me by sending me an e-mail.

Name: Dame Olga - Cum on Feet - Cumshots Compilation 03
Duration: 00:05:00
Size: 217 Mb

I'm your new slavegirl, and I didn't know there were cameras in my private quarters! Of course I read on the contract that I wasn't allowed to orgasm without permission but I didn't think anyone would be watching me when I was in bed! I'm so embarrassed, but you've called me to the punishment room, and I'm very worried about what you might do with me.

I'm already in ankle shackles and handcuffs, so I can only kneel down very slowly and carefully, and getting my hands behind my head as you order isn't especially comfortable. I know that I'm supposed to ask to be punished severely, but I hope that if I sound sincere enough, the punishment won't actually be severe, will it?

And it looks like I'm right! You just order me to strip down to my high heels, sheer black stockings and garter belt, and masturbate for you. It's a bit embarrassing, I guess, but I suppose you just want to make the point that my orgasms should be for your pleasure. And since I love fantasising about you, it's very easy to enjoy myself, telling you about how I like to think about you fucking me, face down on the bed...when I ask for permission to cum, the LAST thing I'm expecting is for you to say 'no'!!! You tell me to start again, and it gradually dawns on me, that you're not going to let me cum at all. This must be the punishment!

After a few minutes, I'm a sweaty, frustrated mess, begging you to let me cum before I lose my mind! And that's when you tell me what my real punishment is. The chastity belt, for a whole week, with no breaks! And I have to put it on right now, while I'm maximally sexually frustrated. Not only that, but before I lock it on, I have to insert a giant steel butt plug, that I won't be able to get out, once the belt locks on over the top. And then, for an hour each day for a week, I have to wear vicious clover clamps on my sensitive nipples. By the end of the week, that's going to be absolute agony as my nipples start to bruise. And how am I possibly going to cope without cumming once I've got a giant butt plug in my ass? Nothing makes me more turned on!

Obviously, I know there's no point arguing, so I turn away from you as directed, so that you can watch me struggle to insert the huge steel plug. It hurts immensely, and I keep hoping you'll change your mind and let me use a smaller one. But eventually I realise there's no way to change your mind, and give in, allowing the butt plug to fill my ass and make me instantly even more desperately aroused. My pussy is soaking wet, and that last thing I want to do in this world, is to lock myself into a chastity belt right now. It fits incredibly tightly, but comfortably enough to be sustainable, but as I hand the key over to you, I start to dread the clover clamps. There is nothing comfortable about them! Once I've managed to attach them, you direct me to handcuff my wrists behind my back, connected to the back of the chastity belt, so that even if I'm alone, I won't be able to tamper with the agonising clamps crushing my nipples. Then, at your direction, I walk up and down in front of you, describing how much the clamps hurt, and how humiliating it is to be so obviously aroused by the chastity belt and giant butt plug, while completely unable to do anything about it. This is going to be a long week!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - A Punishment in Chastity
Duration: 00:18:37
Size: 1.08 Gb

What better way can you think of to spend a quiet Monday afternoon? Cali and Emily decide they need some girl time together. We find Cali already bound with Emily really eager to play with her new toys. Watch as these two beauties really get to know each other. Watch as they explore each other with tongues, feet and hands. Oh and you can't forget the vibrator! Cali is at the mercy of Emily and i think she likes it!

Name: wmbcv-0524 - Cali Logan & Emily Addison
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:21:14
Size: 687 Mb

Ashley usually just likes to get tied up and forced to orgasm. She’s a gal after my own heart. Ashley is new to latex and was completely entranced by how slippery it was. She glides her latex hands over the shorts she’s wearing. She can feel not only the slick latex but the pantyhose underneath. She unzips one of her boots and uses it to stimulate her clit. The 6 inch heel of her ankle boot also comes in handy right before she grabs the vibrator. Still with only one shoe on she stretches out her long legs so she can point her toes and cum. Just as she begins to grab her boobs her eyes roll back and she lets out this orgasm from deep within her. Sweet Ashley has 2 very nice orgasms if i must say so. She purrs just like a kitten.

Name: jwv0045 - Ashley Lane
Duration: 00:08:33
Size: 626 Mb

Your new confidential secretary is a sight to behold in her tight polka-dot top, green mini skirt, and fully fashioned stockings. She just loves the way it all feels and is soon masturbating. She brings out the big guns and uses a vibrator to really get herself off. She lifts her legs over her head to give you a good look at them while she brings herself to one orgasm after another. Obviously she will be the perfect secretary, but you may not get a lot of work done when she is in the office.

Name: jwv0074 - Arielle Lane
Duration: 00:12:20
Size: 561 Mb

I know just how much you like a woman in pantyhose. These new ones I'm wearing are just so tight! Even torn open they hug my thick thighs. I stretch them to their absolute limit, leaving them sheer enough to see right through them. Wearing absolutely nothing but the pantyhose, I want you to stroke for me as I tease you with my perfect ass and legs, occasionally even teasing myself as well.

Name: Avery Raie - Pantyhose JOI
Duration: 00:09:07
Size: 543 Mb

How many orgasms does it take to break a boy? How many ruins until he cries? Maybe its from the over stimulation, or maybe it's the desperation to have that fulfilling O. I'm ruthless, I'll pump and laugh into his face with every spill. He needs to remember that he's simply a toy and it's not about what he wants.

Name: Mandy Marx - Four Ruined Orgasms Later
Duration: 00:23:04
Size: 0.98 Gb

I find boot worship SO erotic, it always gets me in the mood...especially when I have a devoted boot slave at my feet. His wet tongue brushing the leather, his cock underneath my soles, his nose pressed under my boots...it gets me WET and leads to an explosive orgasm for me.

Name: Fetish Liza - Boot worship makes me horny
Duration: 00:10:24
Size: 268 Mb

Continued from last week’s POV session clip taken with the GoPro. Now that my slave is restrained, I become an absolute bitch.. I verbally humiliate him again and again, then tease him with my body. In a tight mini dress and nude pantyhose, I know his dick will be dripping onto the chair. I make him answer my insults and verbal barrage with self-loathing comments, admitting that he is a pathetic loser and deserves to be treated harshly.
As I pull up my dress, he begins to shiver..

Name: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Bitchy Tease (Session POV)
Duration: 00:11:59
Size: 331 Mb

Last edited:
Cleo is back with her friend Stefania. Cleo and Stefania have had a late night of partying and make it back home at day break. Cleo and Stefania are exhausted from there late night out and decide to kick off her heels and get some rest.
There sheer nylon soles are sweat soaked which make them that much more sheer. Cleo and Stefania decide to cuddle as they get ready to fall resting and cant help but to rub each others nylon soles together.
Cleo has know clue her husband is still awake and was hoping to get a smell of his wife and friends smelly nylon soles after a night out. Cleo husband creeps in and begins to starts with just starring but the look of Cleo and Stefania's soles rubbing against each other is to much to bare so he goes in for a smell. Cleo's husband is a bit to loud and wakes up the pantyhose clad beauties. Stefania is shocked at Cleos husband at there feet. Cleo calms Stefania down and lets her know her husband is just a foot perv. Cleo has a punishment for her husband that she knows Stefania will love to partake in.
Cleo lets her husband know that they were out finding real men and from here on out he will only cum from feet. Stefania loves to humiliate a loser and joins in with Cleo. Cleo tells her husband to get on the floor and drop his pants. Cleo wraps her sheer nylon soles around his cock and jerks it. Stefania cant help but to enjoy this humiliation and joins in. Cleo and Stefania give this loser a footjob while humiliating him and go on about his new role. The loser cant help but to accept his wife's new rules and blows his load all over Cleo and Stefania nylon soles.
Cleo and Stefania show of there cum drenched soles and cant wait till there next night out.

Name: Girls Night Out Cleo Stefania Footjob
Duration: 00:11:06
Size: 654 Mb