Nylon Fantasy

I tied My chattel poodle to the bed, intending to whip him, but during the process, I discovered he was very ticklish. So, before I proceed to the whipping, We tickle his exposed soles. This is such fun, and he is laughing a lot. Knowing that She has very sensitive feet, as a dominatrix who loves to have Her feet worshipped for hours, I grab Giada’s feet and start to tickle Her, but, whilst She is laughing, She is not that ticklish. Joyfully, Giada grabs My foot, holds it tight and starts to tickle Me. That’s when I really start to lose it; I start laughing and crying simultaneously. Nobody has tickled the Matriarch’s feet before, and it surprises Me how intense the feeling is. She is very happy about the results and kisses My feet with love. We all laughed very well before poodle suffered under My whip.

Name: Matriarch Ezada Sinn and Giada da Vinci: a tickling extravaganza
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:46
Size: 458 Mb

Lady Demona is lying on the sofa while the lowly slave kisses n smells her black hosed feet.

Name: Elegant Femdom - Lady Demona - Nylon Smelling
Duration: 00:08:15
Size: 1.04 Gb

Dixie's girlfriend Casey likes to play some very kinky games but when she leaves a note and some implements for the fun she wants to have that evening, Dixie has a few surprises in store for her as well.

Name: Casey Calvert & Tina Lee Comet - A Kinky Couple's Deviant Encasement Roleplay
Duration: 00:19:39
Size: 1.12 Gb

You want so desperately to eat your own cum, but you always seem to chicken out. If I were there with you, I could shove your own filth in your face.. But since I'm not, I'm going to seduce you into it instead. When your cock is hard, you're malleable and agreeable to whatever I want. You're going to be so aroused as I tease you with my silky pantyhose, long elegant legs, gorgeous feet, and addictive ass... you won't be able to stop yourself from cumming on your own face. I demonstrate how to do this little move so you can't possibly miss.

Happy cum eating, boy! You might need a bib for this one.

Video includes: female domination, cum eating instructions, CEI, masturbation instructions, JOI, tease and denial, pantyhose fetish

Name: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Seduced Into Cum Eating
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:27
Size: 171 Mb

You are Carmen's favorite customer and when you come in she always takes your table. Since you are Carmen's best tipper she wanted to get you alone and say thank you. Carmen sees you always checking out her pantyhose and trying to cop a feel, she know you have a thing for them. As soon as the waitress removes her shoes and socks you dick is rock hard, confirming her suspicion. Carmen likes it, stroke for her as she encourages you with her pantyhose foot play and tease, dirty talk, and jerk off instructions. Finally, you're going to get to blow a load for your favorite server.

Name: HOOTERS GIRL CARMEN'S PANTYHOSE FOOT JOI 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:10:46
Size: 2.98 Gb

Pantyhose clad Stella is wondering why you picked her up, but to us, it's obvious, her wonderful figure and looks and of course her pantyhose on display! Her dress is so short, she's so hot who could resist! Having her play with herself too....wow!

Name: Stella Cox - Picked up for pantyhose
Duration: 00:14:34
Size: 2.47 Gb

Ladies in Red Share Orgasms as Catherine Sterling Rides Lover, Spread-Eagle Tied Sandra Silvers, in a Raunchy, Rained-in Raundevous!

The weather thwarted Catherine's plans for an evening out, so she had to improvise on the fun... Glamorous Sandra Silvers shimmers in satin and shiney pantyhose, her gray hair flowing across the pillows propping her up slightly on her 4-poster bed. Ravishing in red bra and flesh toned pantyhose, petite Catherine Sterling has inventented a way to wait out this evenings rain storm... A kinky bondage session! See, Sandra is spread eagle tied to her masterful bedstead, with a waiting wand vibrator hanging above her from the center piece. Sandra's lover, Catherine, has full control of whether Sandra gets treated, or tormented, by this buzzing predicament. If she pleases, the slender dirty blonde can press this suspended Hitachi against her girlfriend's clitoris; and at her whim whip it away again! Left swinging, this devious device of love bondage teasingly touches and bounces its way around Sandra's vulnerable, yet yearning, pantyhosed pussy gusset. With G-G POV / girl-girl point of view groping scenes plus Ms. Sterling riding and scissorring her MILF lover, you'll find this video a vision of raunchy ladies in red!

Name: Sandra Silvers, Catherine Sterling
Duration: 00:13:24
Size: 538 Mb

Red fuck-me heels make Mick Blue's world go round, as ebony teen Maya Bijou well knows. This isn't her first spin on BAM Visions' biggest cock, but she's hoping to make it the best - complete with intense screaming orgasms through blowjobs and anal sex! Maya's lacy white bra drops away from her natural tits. She slips her hand into her sheer nude hosiery, before grabbing a vibrator to masturbate. Her juices seep through her nylons. Mick's prick springs into her slurpy young mouth, before ripping through her pantyhose and into her shaved pussy. "Oh my God," she shouts, swirling her fingers over her clit. "Yes please," she screams in doggy style, before Mick's dick twists from ATP to ATM, giving her another orgasm and a mouthful of cum!

Name: Maya Bijou - Wanna Make Me Scream
Duration: 01:06:21
Size: 928 Mb

Sadie is fast resting she had a long day at work and just wants to relax. Sadie is woken in her rest by the sound of sniffing. Sadie wakes up and sees her loser stepson sniffing at her feet. Sadie is appalled and cant believe her own step son is smelling her smelly hard working feet. Sadie looks down and sees her stepsons cock is rock hard. Sadie doesn't know what to do but the does know she needs to get fix this problem. Sadie comes up with a plan and decides to give her step son a footjob with her sheer platino pantyhose feet. Sadie has her stepson pull out his cock and she strokes it until he blows his load all over her nylon soles..

Name: Caught Sniffing Sleepy Stepmom Sadie's Feet Footjob
Duration: 00:07:41
Size: 447 Mb

When with My domme friends we like to have our fun. Can you be an entertaining toy?

Name: Mistress Ezada Sinn - Latex Maid Humping And Sucking!
Duration: 00:15:43
Size: 551 Mb

Hello, so good to see you again. Well Ive just got your results in and there are some things we need to go over. Let me just bring up your chart here. So how are things at home? Wife still nagging away and you feel like something missing? Yes just as I thought. Well its hard to take in but you have loser syndrome. I know, it happens to a few but I am here to help. Just trust me and we can get this fixed. We need you to relinquish all control so I can get into your head and really figure out what the root of this syndrome is. I am going to put you under with some light . I am going to let you breathe in this medication as you relax. I am going to count down from 10, just breathe in and relax Good boy. Now Im really going to medicate you. Now these are called and these will lower your ambitions. Now same thing, just take long, slow, deep breaths in and out. Take it in nice and slow. Let your mind fall victim, dont think, just be. Let go and surrender. Thats it, you are going to come here every week and have a session with me. Before you go take a quick look at this sexy body of me, now go home and grab all that cash and come back here and tell me that youve left that wife of yours and that Im yours to do with as I please!

Name: Lucy Zara - Dr. Zara's Intox Therapy!
Duration: 00:09:16
Size: 683 Mb

Ohhh honey…..finally….just two of us!!! Finally you could escape from home…..from that boring stereotype you are living in!!! but baby….i promise you…..you will be not bored now!!! NOT AT ALL!!! look what I made for you….other PANTYHOSE CLOTHES for you!this time….the skin ton…so shiny….but still so see through!!! I’m going to keep ing them on for our pleasure…for our pantyhose fetish….for our nylon encasement darling!!! Does your cock missed my wet pussy….my pantyhose full clothes?!!! Mmmm……i1m so glad to hear that…..now get comfortable and let me tease you cock! I want you nice and hard….I want you to feel my pantyhose all over your hard dick!!! Beautiful….so grown…so swollen…..so ready for other pantyhose encasement! Do you want me to cut the hole in them…..and get inside me?!!! I know it you are going to say yes!!! You can’t never refuse my nylon, my pantyhose and my wet pussy!!! Ohhh baby…yes…yes…make me goading…make me scream with your cock and…ohhh…yeah…cum baby…cum all over my pantyhose!!! Make my pantyhose wet and full of your semen!!!

Name: Kathia Nobili - Your deep pantyhose fetish coming
Duration: 00:24:00
Size: 1.20 Gb

Honey, I told you to come downstairs! You know that we will have company any minute now. Oh no! How are we going to hide THAT?!? Okay, I know what I have to do...

Name: Galas - You Have To Cum Into Step-mommy's Mouth!
Format: mov
Duration: 00:08:49
Size: 655 Mb

Long and real, a Lucid classic from the early days. Want to be next? Want to try it now?

Name: Mistress Lucid Lavender - Overnight Basement Boy
Duration: 00:18:36
Size: 667 Mb

You've just opened a letter from your step-daughter's university. She's failing at one of her subjects, and Rose is worried you're going to tell her mum. You've offered to help her revise, but Rose is on to you. She's fully aware you have a naughty crush on her and can spot the hard cock growing in your pants. She'll have some fun with you and agree to revise with you once a week, but only if you don't tell her mum!

Name: Rose R - Bad Revision
Duration: 00:13:12
Size: 1.48 Gb