Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:05
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 620 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "FOOTSTOOL BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/13/18)
TAGS:
OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, GODDESS WORSHIP, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, LEGS FETISH, PANTYHOSE LEGS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, DANGLING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION POV, FOOT HUMILIATION POV, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, MIND FUCKING, MINDFUCK, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, POV SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Grovel before Me, footstool bitch. you kiss the ground I walk on, dreaming to kiss My divine feet you pamper and worship. your true purpose in life is as My personal footstool. Nothing but an object for Me to use for My feet, now get down beneath My soles as I decide which shoes I will wear with this leather dress. you admire My feet as I dangerously dangle My strappy stiletto. you long to smell and kiss My soles and toes. you are so fortunate to be used by Me. When I go out, you will carefully pack away all these new shoes in My closet and find a spot inside there for yourself - that's where I will keep you until I return and use you as My shoe cleaning, foot worshiping footstool again. Now kiss My soles and show Me how much you crave this.

Download LINK:

Download File (620.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:07
FileSize: 519 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THERE'S NO LOVE LIKE A MOTHERS LOVE (1080 HD)
TAGS:
FAMILY FANTASY, TABOO, ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, MILF, BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS KANDY, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, KINKY, KINK, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, FEMDOM KINK, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS HUMILIATION, BARE ASS, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, SERVICING MISTRESS, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS RIMMING
DESCRIPTION: Let’s face it; most boys grow up to be big, dumb, knuckle-draggers. And why is that? Because their role model was their father. Kandy knows that the most important person in a young male’s life is his mom, and that’s why she’s taken Junior under her wing and adopted some of his wayward male friends as well. She knows exactly what they need – harsh discipline, humiliation, and most importantly, utter devotion and servitude to mommy. Today, Junior and his ex-BBF-now-competitor are at Mommy’s feet while she soaks up the summer heat. The boys are on all fours while Kandy addresses them, paddle in hand to ensure neither of them slips up in any way. She enjoys making the boys compete, and today she has decided that the loser will be her footstool while the other gets to lick her ass. The two competitors display a lot of enthusiasm as they service Kandy's feet. “Daddy paid for a nice vacation away for me” she tells her boys “and I’m thinking of taking one of you with me.” The other one will be locked up in a cage and fed from time to time by one of her friends.

Kandy loves the sucking, licking, and suction action on her sexy feet. The boys lick and suck everywhere while using their hands to massage her at the same time. Kandy looks directly at you and asks if you’d like to be one of her boys, because then she’d have triplets. Three is a nice number for daisy chains so she’s actually not kidding when she says she might consider you. She has trouble deciding on the winner but ends up choosing her biological son. Junior gets to sniff and lick her ass while the other slave is demoted to footstool duty. He must despise Junior and he promises Kandy he’ll do better next time. Kandy talks about the things she likes to have her slaves consume... all the nasty things that go in their mouths and in yours. Junior, meanwhile, makes love to Kandy’s ass like it’s his first love… and I guess when you think about it, it really is! Now what would daddy think if he knew what mommy had Junior doing? Kandy suggests she might do this all day long, which causes the footstool to let out a low, anguished moan. Poor bitch!

Download LINK:

Download File (519.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:06
FileSize: 401 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "COME SNUGGLE WITH ME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/20/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS RAVEN HART, BRUNETTE, LONG HAIR, BIG TITS, PERSONAL SLAVE, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Miss Raven Hart and her male are all comfy on the couch, with him in his expected position with his mouth between her legs. But once he is all done with his oral task she will allow him to snuggle up with her and cuddle.

Download LINK:

Download File (401.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:03:52
FileSize: 359 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "JENNIFER'S LIFE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/24/18)
TAGS:
REAL SLAVE, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN DOMINA, ASIAN DOMME, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, PRINCESS JENNIFER, MISTRESS JENNIFER, MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, FAT SLAVE, FOOT SERVICE, MISTRESS RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Princess Jennifer is accustomed to being served and spoiled most of the time by submissive men. Even off camera she gets to be adored, so I clicked on the camera in between filming clips just to catch some impromptu worship.

Download LINK:

Download File (359.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:25
FileSize: 407 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LOST PONY (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/19/18)
TAGS:
JEANS FETISH, MISTRESS KANDY, SHOULDER RIDE, BLONDE MISTRESS, SUNGLASSES, SHOULDER RIDING, SHOULDER CARRY, MILF, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, RIDING WOMAN, PONY PLAY, HUMAN PONY, PONY TRAINING, PONYBOYS, PONYPLAY
DESCRIPTION: The scene opens with Mistress Kandy on the shoulders of her pony boy and she’s laughing because she has taken him to a super steep hill right from the get go. Kandy is a solid 140 pounds and the slave is not much heavier so it’s a challenge for him to carry her. Naturally Kandy does not tolerate a sub standard effort though so the pony knows he must perform. The trees are full of delicious black berries so she has pony stop along the way so she can get the best berries from the top branches. She pulls one branch off and uses it to flog the pony.

After a climb up the hill and down and all the way to the street corner the pony can’t go on and goes down to his knee, carefully however so as not to have his Goddess fall. Kandy laughs at the pathetic slave and then has him crawl over to a ‘lost’ poster and tells him that soon it will be his picture on there because she is taking him to the woods and abandoning him there. She sits on his back and says he has a few seconds and then he will take her into the woods this time on all fours.

Download LINK:

Download File (407.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:14
FileSize: 974 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "VALORA - EDGE FOR YOUR GODDESS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/03/18)
TAGS:
GODDESS VALORA, MISTRESS VALORA, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, MIND REPROGRAMMING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, MIND FUCK, MINDFUCK, BRAINWASHING, MIND FUCKING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, EDGING, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, SLAVE FULL IN LEATHER, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER SLAVE, LEATHER FETISH, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, KEYHOLDER, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS TEASE, SPANDEX ASS, RED SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, WETLOOK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY SPANDEX PANTS, SHINY SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, BLACK SHOES, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, SHOE KISSING, SHOE HUMILIATION, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE MASTURBATION, GLOSSY LEATHER, SHINY LEATHER, BDSM, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, HUMILIATRIX, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, SUB TRAINING, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, FEMDOM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE DEGRADATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Princess Chloe had sent one of her slaves to Goddess Valora for some additional conditioning. Today, Valora wants Chloe’s slave to devote five worship edges to its Princess. Valora toys with the key to the slave’s chastity device. The slave must worship Valora’s beautiful ass in spandex leggings before being allowed to touch itself. Finally, Valora grants its release and the slave jerks eagerly. It must edge for Valora in devotion to Chloe. Valora intends to reprogram the slave’s mind. She wants to deepen and reinforce the slave’s psychological connection between physical pleasure and debt. Valora aims to build a very strong connection in the slave’s mind between the two. The slave must listen to Valora and edge exactly as she instructs. The slave must stroke when she tells it and stop when Valora commands. When the slave doesn’t listen carefully, Valora gets mad and slaps it in the face. While the slave is on the edge, Valora talks seductively about it going further and further into debt for women. The slave must admit that it is a pay pig. Pay pig is its’ new identity. The slave begs to be put back in chastity so that it can be a good pay pig and take Valora and Chloe straight to the mall. The slave obediently locks itself back up and presents Valora with the key. Valora snatches the key from it and off to the mall they go.

Download LINK:

Download File (974.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:45
FileSize: 497 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: STRAP ON TRAINING BY MISTRESS CRYSTAL (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/18)
TAGS:
MASKED SLAVE, BLACK RUBBER MASK, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, LEATHER FETISH, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS CRYSTAL RUSH, BDSM, DUNGEON, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, GLOSSY LATEX BOOTS, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON LICKING, STRAPON WORSHIP, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, NO MERCY STRAPON, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Crystal is standing in front of her kneeling new slave. They are next to the cage that has a naked, collared man laying inside. Mistress Crystal informs her new slave that the man inside the cage is her slave. She has trained this slave to be her slut. Now it’s time for the new slave to begin his slut training. Mistress Crystal is wearing a strap on cock. She tells her new slut to begin sucking. Mistress Crystal rams the cock all the way down the slave’s throat, making him gag and covering her cock in his spit. Now that her cock is lubed with her slave’s saliva, Crystal informs her bitch that it’s time to get fucked. She doesn’t want to be bothered by her slut’s screams, so she puts the dildo gag back in his mouth. She takes her slut from behind and pounds his tight ass with her black cock. Mistress Crystal moans in pleasure as she fucks his ass. You can hear the muffled screams of her slave but it is no use. Mistress Crystal continues with his fucking until she is completely satisfied. Now this bitch is ready to join Crystal’s stable!

Download LINK:

Download File (497.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:26
FileSize: 726 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DAVA AND BRIANNA BRING HOME SLAVES PART 4: CUCKOLD SLAVE (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/18)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, MILF, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS DAVA FOXX, GODDESS BRIANNA, FEMALE ORGASMS, COCK COMPARISION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, CUM ON MISTRESS TITS, SPITTING HUMILIATION, WET PUSSY, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SISSY BOY, SISSY MALE, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMEN, SLAVERY
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Brianna is holding her slave by the collar with one hand and stroking his big hard cock with the other. Goddess Dava isn’t so lucky, her slave not only has a tiny cock but he can’t even get hard. What a loser! He can’t please a woman with his mouth or his dick. Since he is so pathetic, they tell him that he is their new cuckold slave. He won’t be using that little cock anymore. But he does get to watch his buddy take Dava and Brianna to “pound town”. The bull slave gets to fuck Brianna while Dava plays with her pussy. The cuckold slave is inches away from Dava’s pussy but he isn’t allowed to touch. He has to watch his buddy fuck Brianna. Next Goddess Dava rides the bull’s cock while the cuckold is forced to worship Goddess Brianna’s feet. Finally, Goddess Brianna licks the bulls cum off Dava’s tits and spits it in the cuckold’s mouth. Everyone is having a fun party. Except the loser cuckold. He doesn’t deserve fun.

Download LINK:

Download File (726.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:16
FileSize: 452 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: I'M IN CHARGE LITTLE MAN - SEAT CUSHION TRAINING (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/01/18)
TAGS:
BIG BUTTS, ASS BOUNCING, BUTT DROPS, BALD SLAVE, SEXY LINGERIE, WHITE LINGERIE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, WHITE SHOES, BDSM, DUNGEON, MISTRESS IRENE, BRUNETTE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BIG ASS, BRUTAL FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, NO MERCY FACESITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Irene is an amazon next to her little wimp of a slave. She tightens a clamp on his balls, to insure he is suffering, and then moves onto his face. Her ass looks amazing as it engulfs the poor sluts head and instantly his air is cut off. “If I’m going to use you for movie night you have to be able to hold your breath longer” she tells him. She also says her boyfriend will be there and they will be holding hands and the last thing she needs is him distracting her. She decides to treat him and starts bouncing on his face. Her ass cheeks really get a lot of motion going as they slam into his face.

She then sits back down hard and starts playing with his tiny cock. She lets up after he kicks a bit and removes her shoes. She then sits full weight and upright so he is again completely buried under her ass. “Silence is golden” she says as she waits for the slave to start to fight under her ass. When he does, she gets up to slap his balls a bit and then shifts back onto his chest with his head sticking out between her legs. She looks into his eyes and tells him how little he is and how big her boyfriend is and then again moves up onto his face. “Just lay there quietly” she tells him.

Download LINK:

Download File (452.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:16
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 684 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW: "ELECTRO EXPERIMENT (PART 3)" (720 HD)
TAGS:
MASTURBATION GAMES, PANTY FETISH, GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW, BRUNETTE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BONDAGE CHAIR, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BDSM, DUNGEON, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, BALL ABUSE, SHORT DRESS, NYLON FETISH, NYLON OUTFIT, POST CUM TORTURE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, AMAZONS, SPERM, SEMEN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: This is the finale of Electro Experiment Part 1 and Electro Experiment, Part 2 - Thai Nails, where my slave's constitution and willpower is finally grinding down to nothing. He has been attached to the ErosTek for hours now and made to endure one torment and pleasure after another without an orgasm. Now I have him bound in a straightjacket to my bondage chair and the device has been attached to a conductive cock sleeve. Within moments, he begs for me to turn it down.. but I won't. I zap his cock and balls with the bug zapper, I attach a spiked parachute to his testicles and tie it down tightly, then lastly I use a strict leather crop on his cock. This last time, he can't take it when I tell him the moment he cums I'm going to nail his cockhead. His orgasm catches me by surprise and squirts EVERYWHERE, which only makes me mad ("you came on my rug!!"), so I deliver a flurry of hard crop smacks to his genitals in my irritation.

As usual, it's an orgasm that he won't remember with any pleasure.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (684.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:00
FileSize: 401 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "KNEEL BEFORE GODDESS AMILIA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/23/18)
TAGS:
BLONDE MISTRESS, MISTRESS AMILIA ONYX, KISSING, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Amilia Onyx has no shortage of men desiring to be by her side. Her preference though is for men who are adoring, submissive and compliant. This male fits all this qualities as he kneels to worship her womanhood while looking lovingly up into her eyes.

Download LINK:

Download File (401.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:25
FileSize: 190 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOUBLE HUMAN ASHTRAY (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/18)
TAGS:
LEATHER COAT, LEATHER FETISH, GLOSSY LEATHER, SHINY LEATHER, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, LEATHER MISTRESS, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER CLOTHING FETISH, FETISH CLOTHING, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE PAIN, NIPPLE TORTURE, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, KINKY, KINK, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE, SLAVES HUMILIATION, SLAVES ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, CFNM, FEMDOM KINK, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA
DESCRIPTION: My slaves have been exposed to the cold and the wind at "The slave castle" for hours now. But they remain in place, waiting for Me, their Mistress, fully dressed in her leathers and boots. As my heels click on the floor, they get ready for service. I light a cigarette and use both of them as my human ashtray. Filling up their mouths with my dirty ashes, their lungs with my intoxicating smoke...then I light another. Time to fill up these ashtray sluts.

Download LINK:

Download File (191.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:06
FileSize: 289 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "CASADEI BOOT DOMINATION IN THE OFFICE" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/18)
TAGS:
OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICEDOM, OFFICE SLAVE, OFFICE BITCH, OFFICE SLUT, OFFICEDOM, LADY BOSS, FEMALE BOSS, WHITE BLOUSE, OFFICE OUTFIT, OFFICE CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER MINI SKIRT, MINISKIRT, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, BRUNETTE, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOTDOM, BOOT HUMILIATION, ABUSED BY WOMAN, BOOT FETISH, WOMAN IN LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, DISCIPLINE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL SLAVE, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Kept underneath my office desk, my boot slave knows his place in life. Close to my heavely nyloned legs and the most gorgeous yet dangerous Casadei blade heels. I use his body as my carpet, his tongue as my boot brush. He understands he is just a tool, a toy for me...that he must obey and please me or he will feel the cut of my razor sharp stilettos on his flesh.

Download LINK:

Download File (289.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:21
FileSize: 344 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "MY LEATHER PLEASURE TOY" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/26/18)
TAGS:
COATS/JACKETS, MISS TINA KAY, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, SHOE LICKING, LEATHER LEGGINGS WORSHIP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, TOPLESS MISTRESS, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, LEATHER LEGGINGS FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, LEATHER LEGGINGS LICKING, THIGH JOBS, THIGHJOB, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, CUM ON LEGGINGS ASS, DOMINATRIX, LICKING CUM OFF MISTRESS ASS, BDSM, LEGSJOBS, LEG JOBS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, RUINED ORGASMS, EJACULATION
DESCRIPTION: You are going to me by leather pleasure toy. Follow my gloved hands all over my stockings and leather panties. Your face under my ass, inhaling the leather and pussy aroma, using your face and leather sleeve to ride me to an orgasm.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (345.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:22
FileSize: 395 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VANCOUVER KINKY DOMINATRIX: "HIS HUNGRY COCK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/09/18)
TAGS:
VANCOUVER KINKY DOMINATRIX, BALL SUCKING, BONDAGE CHAIR, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BDSM, DUNGEON, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, BRUNETTE, LATEX FETISH, LATEX DRESS, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, MILF, EXOTIC EURASIAN, VANCOUVER MISTRESS, VANCOUVER DOMINA, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, MISS JASMINE, HUGE METAL SOUNDS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, CRUEL BDSM, CBT, COCK TORTURE, TEASING, COCK TEASE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SUB TRAINING, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Newbie wannabe slave comes to me hoping to impress me. He is hooded, bound to my bondage chair and his cock and balls get crushed by a humbler. I tease him with my latex clad body and introduce him to urethral sounds. Once his cock is open the possibilities are endless...

Download LINK:

Download File (395.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:11
FileSize: 461 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: STELLA LIBERTY: "FEMDOMS NEXT DOOR FOOT DOMINATION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/16/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS STELLA LIBERTY, MISTRESS JANIRA WOLFE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, WOMEN SPITS, FEMALE SPITS, SALIVA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT PLAY, DANGLING, HUMAN SPITTOON, SUBMISSIVE MALE, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, EXTORTION, CROSSED LEGS, JEANS SHORTS, BRUNETTES, TALL MISTRESSES, TALL DOMINAS, TALL GODDESSES, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, FOOT SLAPPING, FOOT KICKING, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, LONG LEGS, LEGS FETISH, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON FEET SNIFFING, NYLON FEET SMELLING, SMELLY FEET, SMELLY PANTYHOSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, NYLON FEET LICKING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FOOT LICKER, FOOTLICKER, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FOOT TEASE
DESCRIPTION: Stella Liberty and Janira Wolfe are relaxing when their landlord interrupts their day to ask about a man spending a fair amount of time in their apartment. As he is distracted by their dangling feet in high heels, they realize he means their foot slave and teaches him what that means. They put him in position and use him as human furniture, spit in his mouth, kick him in the face and balls, train him in the fine art of foot rubs, and even put his mouth to use for foot worship. By the time he understands what it means to be their new foot slave, they have taken over his life and building complex completely. No one can resist the temptation of such perfect feet.

Download LINK:

Download File (461.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:28
FileSize: 580 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL HANDJOBS: "LUSTFUL HANDJOB" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/11/18)
TAGS:
POST CUM TORTURE, CRUEL HANDJOBS, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, MISTRESS SOPHIE, BOOT FETISH, GLOSSY LATEX BOOTS, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, POST CUM TORTURE, BDSM, DUNGEON, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, COCK TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, FETISH CLOTHING, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Sophie arouses the slave to his limits and she uses only a few minutes to do this. Her warms hands move up and down on his erect cock, his skin crawls and his nerves are on edge. Sophie massages his nipples with her free hand while her other palms caresses his cock with a slight pressure on the right spots. The slave moans very loud and after a few minutes he comes really hard. Then Sophie starts to play with his still very sensitive dick what the slave doesn't really like.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (580.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:59
FileSize: 442 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL HANDJOBS: "LONG, PASSIONATE HANDJOB" (1080 HD) (ADDED 12/15/17)
TAGS:
MISTRESS KITTINA, POST CUM TORTURE, CRUEL HANDJOBS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BDSM, DUNGEON, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, COCK TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Kittina is giving a long, passionate and lustfully slow handjob to her slave. She uses oil to make him slippery and all her wonderful skills to make him aroused like hell. The slave listens to her soft, encouraging words, they and her playful smile makes him very needy along with her long, firm strokes up and down his erect shaft. Then she let's him ejaculate a huge fountain of sperm and after it she plays with him a little more, that hurts.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (442.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:19
FileSize: 2070 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS: "CINDY'S SECRET PASSION" - (FULL HD 1080P VERSION) (NEW !! ADDED 09/07/18)
TAGS:
IGNORE, IGNORING, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, REDHEAD MISTRESS, SOCKS FETISH, WHITE SOCKS, WARM SOCKS, SOCKS WORSHIP, SOCKS LICKING, STINKY SOCKS, SMELLY SOCKS, MISTRESS CINDY, FEET ON FACE, FRENCH LANGUAGE, FRENCH FEMDOM, FRENCH DOMINA, FRENCH DOMINATRIX, FRENCH DOMME, FRENCH MISTRESS, DREAMGIRLS, DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, MISTRESS RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: Cindy is a really high maintenance woman, and she loves to come and visit me when she feels like she needs a good foot massage. She has been wearing the same pair of hello kitty socks for about a week, so she felt like she could use my face as a footstool and let me give her a nice foot rub while she is watching a movie on Starflix! She wanted to make sure it really worth it, so she chose a movie with a two hours length to make sure she’ll have a nice and long foot massage! She is kind of smart I guess. Cindy just warn me about the smell of her socks before we start since she has worn the same pair of socks for over a week, and orders me to take her boots off to completely cover my face with her sweaty kitty socks! The smell was so intense, that was just incredible! Cindy is kind of used to it, so she just makes fun at me and rubs her sweaty socks all over my face! She makes me take some deep breaths in her socks, and makes me stick my tongue out to lick and taste her sweaty kitty socks! She asked for a nice foot rub, and a nice foot massage, but as long as I keep on of her stinky foot on my nose! Cindy just loves foot massage. I bet she could keep me there for five hours if she could! She also gives me the honor to take her dirty socks off, so I can serve as a footstool for her sweaty lovely feet after her long working day with her boots on! She makes me take some deep breaths in her feet, and makes me lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! That was just another super intense foot worship session with this lovely Cindy! The complete version of this clip is actually eighty six minutes! Almost an hour and a half with her sweaty precious feet on my face! (French Language)

Download LINK:

Download File (2.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:03:39
FileSize: 267 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "MISTRESS DAMAZONIA PEE TEASE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/25/18)
TAGS:
AMAZONS, PANTY WETTING, MISTRESS DAMAZONIA, BRUNETTE, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL GODDESS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK RUBBER MASK, LICK PEE OFF FLOOR, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, WET PANTYHOSE, PANTYHOSE PISSING, PISSING TEASE, DIRTY GAMES, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, KINKY, FEMDOM KINK, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, URINE, PISS HUMILIATION, PEE, PEEING, PISSING FETISH, URINAL SLAVE, TOILET SLAVE, GOLDEN NECTAR
DESCRIPTION: 3:40 play time. 6’ Amazon Goddess Mistress Damazonia has her slave kneeling beside her as she sits on her toilet table. “Slave, I will train you to be my full toilet” she tells him, “but you must suffer more first and that means for now you only get to watch me pee and then you will drink it off the floor.” She tells her slave to think about it, to long for anything that comes from her body.

She starts to pee and you can see the nectar run through her pantyhose and onto the ground. “It is nice and warm and will taste so good and I expect you to lick the floor clean.” A huge puddle of pee starts to spread on the floor as she sits, then she stands up and pees some more. “I can feel it running all the way down my pantyhose” she says and then orders the slave to crawl over and lick it all up. “Do you want to be my toilet?” she asks you.

Download LINK:

Download File (267.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online