Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:07
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 507 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SILKY SEXY PANTYHOSE SEDUCTION (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/21/18)
TAGS:
PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, GLOSSY NYLON, SHINY NYLON, LONG LEGS, LEGS FETISH, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SILVER SHOES, PANTYHOSE TEASE, SILKY PANTYHOSE, FETISH CLOTHING, PRINCESS BEVERLY, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV NYLON FEET, BRAT GIRLS, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS
DESCRIPTION: You love my sexy shoes and silky shiny pantyhose. Shiny threads tightly wrap around every curve... your attention is transfixed to the perfection of My shape. In this clip you get to see every angle and every detail. From the close up to the total package of your favorite fetish. you will smell the inside of My lovely shoe, right up close before I command you to worship My hosiery encased feet.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (509.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:49
FileSize: 230 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ONLY RUINED ORGASMS UNDER OUR NYLON CLAD FEET (NEW !! ADDED 09/15/18)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, PANTYHOSE BONDAGE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, BRUNETTES, BDSM, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, GLOVE HUMILIATION, GLOVE HANDJOBS, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, NYLON FEET LICKING, NYLON WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE WORSHIP, MISTRESS EZADA SINN, MISTRESS AMBRA, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT JOBS, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, RED SHOES, BLACK SHOES, SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, CUM ON PANTYHOSE, CUM ON NYLON, SENSUAL DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG MISTRESSES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMMES, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, SEMEN
DESCRIPTION: My friend Goddess Ambra and I will teach Our pantyhose bitch how he deserves to cum. Both of Us are very fond of stockings and pantyhose, that shiny silken material, and will use Our shapely legs covered in nylons to tease the slave but deny him any real pleasure. Already encased in a nylon body bag and bound tightly by stockings, the slut is just spilling puddles of pre-cum out from his chastity. Goddess Ambra's nylon covered feet will smother his face and fuck his mouth while I stroke his swollen cock with My pantyhose clad feet. Edging Our slut, We will never allow him the pleasure of a real orgasm. It's only ruined orgasms for Our pantyhose bitch.

Download LINK:

Download File (230.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:06
FileSize: 302 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: JUNIOR IS MOMMY'S TOILET BENCH (NEW !! ADDED 09/07/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS KANDY, MILF, BLONDE MISTRESS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS PISSING, HUMAN FURNITURE, TABOO, FAMILY FANTASY, PISSING TASTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, DIRTY GAMES, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, KINKY, KINK, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, URIN SLAVE, URINE, PISS HUMILIATION, PEE, PEEING, PISSING FETISH, URINAL SLAVE, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET HUMILIATION, GOLDEN NECTAR
DESCRIPTION: Kandy takes Junior out to the woods where she often likes to relax, and where he comes in quite handy as a bench. She really has to take a piss, and when she’s finished that, she’s going to have to do Number Two as well. She sits on Junior and takes a strong leak onto the forest floor, so you can imagine it’s you there with your mouth open and waiting to receive her gift, while Junior is denied for being a bit lippy earlier that morning. How humiliating, being used as a bench while Mommy gives her sweet nectar to another slave.

Kandy shifts so her butt hangs off Junior’s back, and this is where she will relieve herself. She mentions that it’s really a pretty public area, and as the camera pans around, you can see all the houses just yards way. “Anyone could see us here and tell Daddy the dirty secret between his son and me,” she giggles. Kandy relaxes now so she can release her waste. She tells Junior that when she’s finished, he will be expected to "clean up" the mess. “Do you understand?” she asks him. "Yes, Mommy" he replies. With such a well trained son, there’s hope for future generations after all.

Download LINK:

Download File (302.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:10
FileSize: 618 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SHEENA’S HUBBY SLAVE PART 2: STOCKING WORSHIP (NEW !! ADDED 09/24/18)
TAGS:
TOPLESS MISTRESS, BIG TITS, SEXY LINGERIE, BRUNETTE, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL GODDESS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MISTRESS SHEENA RYDER, TEASE AND DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, HEEL WORSHIP, BLACK SHOES, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE SNIFFING, SHOE SMELLING, SMELLY SHOES, STINKY SHOES, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SMELLY FEET, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, STOCKINGS DOMINATION, STOCKINGS HUMILIATION, NYLON FEET GAGGING, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, NYLON FEET LICKING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT LICKER, FOOTLICKER, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FOOT TEASE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS
DESCRIPTION: Sheena is standing in front of her hubby slave, wearing only high heels, stockings and a garter belt. Hubby slave is kneeling with his hands behind his back, naked, wearing only his pink slave collar and his chastity device. Sheena teases her slave with a riding crop as she tells him that the beautiful lingerie she is wearing is not for him, it is for his boss and her lover, Mr. Slayer. The lingerie she is wearing is black, which is her lover’s favorite color. It’s also the color of his big cock! Sheena orders hubby slave to worship her black leather high heel shoes. She tells him to suck the long black heel just like Sheena sucks her lover’s long black cock. The slave does a good job worshipping her shoes and is told to remove her heels and worship her stocking clad feet. He begins to suck on her toes and licks her soft black stockings. Hubby slave actually loves being her foot slut! He gags while shoving her entire foot down his throat. Sheena laughs and tells him that she never had that problem with his little excuse for a cock. She begins to play with her tits and pussy as he continues worshipping her stocking covered feet. Sheena mocks and humiliates her slave, telling him how pathetic he and his dick are and that he will never enjoy her sweet pussy again. Hubby slave has no choice but to take the humiliation and continue worshipping her stockings as Sheena plays with her wet pussy.

Download LINK:

Download File (618.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:24
FileSize: 554 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS KENDRA PEGS THE BIMBO (NEW !! ADDED 09/24/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS KENDRA JAMES, BDSM, DUNGEON, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER CORSET, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, REDHEAD MISTRESS, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, KINKY, KINK, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, LEATHER SHORTS, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON LICKING, STRAPON WORSHIP, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, NO MERCY STRAPON, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINATION, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, BITCH TORTURE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, HELPLESS SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, EROTIC TORMENT, ARROGANT MISTRESS, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Kendra is still punishing her bimbo with her paddle. Kendra asks the slut if he thinks he deserves her cock yet. The slut cries and begs yes. Goddess Kendra is unsure but tells the bitch that we will see if he deserves it! Kendra walks around to face her slut holding on to her huge black strap on cock. The slut is still positioned on the bench. Goddess Kendra makes her bitch beg to worship her cock. She tells the slut slave to stick out his tongue and lick the head of her dick. After Goddess Kendra is satisfied with his worship of her cock head, she shoves her big cock into the slut’s mouth. Once the slut has made Kendra’s cock wet enough, she gets behind her slave and sticks her hard cock in his slutty ass. The bitch moans with a mix of pleasure and pain as Kendra rhythmically thrusts her hips with her strap on sliding deeper into the whore. When Goddess Kendra is finished fucking the bitch, he is left lying on the dungeon floor completely used and abused. Goddess Kendra steps on his head with her shiny black boots and reminds him to always be properly behaved in her presence.

Download LINK:

Download File (554.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:47
FileSize: 190 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MY OLD ASHTRAY (NEW !! ADDED 09/10/18)
TAGS:
LADY MESMERATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, ITALIAN WOMAN, ITALIAN DOMME, LA REGINA DITTATRICE, OLD SLAVE, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY, BDSM, PERSONAL ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLUT, KINKY, KINK, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: (English Spoken)

My old slave offers me a very disgusting american cigarette. It' s a Marlboro Gold but I think it tastes so different from italian cigarettes! I'm disgusted so I use this old dude as an ashtray, it's what he deserves. I can't finish this cigarette, it's too bad, so I switch it off on his tongue and make him eat it!!!

Il mio vecchio schiavo americano mi offre una sigaretta davvero disgustosa. E' una Marlboro Gold , ma ha un sapore diverso dalle sigarette italiane! Sono veramente schifata e quindi uso il vecchio come portacenere umano, del resto e' quel che si merita. Non riesco nemmeno a finirla questa sigaretta da quanto fa schifo, non mi resta quindi che spegnergnela sulla lingua e fargliela mangiare!!!

Download LINK:

Download File (190.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:44
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 251 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOUBLE ORAL ASSAULT (NEW !! ADDED 09/23/18)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, BDSM, DUNGEON, REDHEAD MISTRESS, BRUNETTE, DEEPTHROATING, COCKSUCKING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK RUBBER MASK, SATIN FETISH, GLOSSY SATIN, SHINY SATIN, SATIN BLOUSE, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LONG LEATHER GLOVES, LEATHER CORSET, LEATHER PANTS FETISH, CONDOM, MISTRESSES IN LEATHER, DOMINAS IN LEATHER, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO DOMMES, PRO DOMINATRIX, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS, SLAVE TRAINING, KINKY, KINK, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON LICKING, STRAPON WORSHIP, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HUGE DILDO, SLUTBAG, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, LONG STRAPON, NO MERCY FEMDOM, DOMINANT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES
DESCRIPTION: Cock sucking skills can always be improved! Our dick slut will feel our strap-ons deep inside his mouth! There will be no time for thinking but only deepthroating and getting his hole filled with two pieces of meat. Let's see those eyes water as we assault his face and stretch his mouth even further. Gag, suffer and take it all for us...is our motto.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (251.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:47
FileSize: 1976 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CAN'T TAKE THE HEELS (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/25/18)
TAGS:
PRINCESS ADRIANNA, MISTRESS ADRIANNA, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, THROATSTANDING, THROAT STANDING, CHEST TRAMPLING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, BRUNETTE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, FOOT SMOTHER, BELLY TRAMPLING, BLACK SHOES, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, EXTREME PAIN, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, BDSM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, ABUSED BY WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS MISTRESS, BRUTAL FEMDOM, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESS TORTURES SLAVE, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: This was a real-life slave-member of Our site. He wanted to be used and abused by us in our clips. So after making him jump through all the necessary hoops (and PAY us for the privilege, obviously!) Princess Adrianna shows up at his hotel door in Vegas. This is the part of his session when he just literally could not take Adrianna's heels anymore- so she mercifully kicks them off and proceeds to stomp all over his worthless, scrawny body in her beautiful bare feet.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:17
FileSize: 317 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: NEW RUBBER SLAVE TESTED (NEW !! ADDED 06/05/18)
TAGS:
RUBBER FETISH, RUBBER SLAVE, RUBBER SLUT, RUBBER BITCH, LEATHER FETISH, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, MISTRESS T, MILF, BDSM, DUNGEON, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, AUDITIONS, TIED UP MALE, TIED UP SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK RUBBER MASK, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK RUBBER GLOVES, GLOVE HANDJOBS, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, COCK TEASE, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: I have a new fuck slave applicant. Encased in latex, hooded & bound he is objectified to the point where only his dick matters. I put him through the paces, testing his orgasm control. I tell him how he might be used if he pleases me. Chained to my bed, just existing to please me, to be used as fuck meat. He has a fantastic cock with a nice piercing & produces an impressive cum shot when I want him to. Does he pass my test?

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (317.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:53
FileSize: 490 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HANDJOB IN JOGGINGS (NEW !! ADDED 09/04/18)
TAGS:
MISTRESS ARIEL, BLONDE MISTRESS, POST CUM TORTURE, COCK SLAPPING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, PINK LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE HANDJOBS, BDSM, DUNGEON, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: The slave is laying spread eagled on his back in front of his mistress. She is wearing her comfy black and pink joggings and a pair of pink rubber gloves, because never in a million years would she touch any of her slave with bare hands. She poured some oil on her gloves before and now she moves her hands on the slave's cock up and down, until he can't hold back. But then comes the surprise from Mistress, a long massage of his sensitive cock that makes the slave scream and laugh in pain.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (490.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:16
FileSize: 333 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MALES MAKE THE BEST PETS TO TRAIN AND PUNISH (NEW !! ADDED 09/16/18)
TAGS:
CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MISTRESS EZADA SINN, PET PLAY, LEATHER FETISH, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, BOOT FETISH, RED LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LEATHER OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, MASKED SLAVE, BRUNETTE, BDSM, DUNGEON, KINKY, KINK, BOOT KISSING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, MERCILESS DOMINA, MERCILESS MISTRESS, PAIN, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, ARROGANT MISTRESS, SADISM, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: It's a proven fact: males are best treated as animals. When they are rewarded for good behavior and punished for bad, males can be molded into smart, faithful, and playful pets. I neuter My male pups by using chastity to eliminate their sexual desires; this way they can concentrate better on My orders.

Dressed in a red leather catsuit, I will test My puppy on how well he responds to My hand and voice commands and executes My ten basic positions for submissive males. Every mistake results in punishment, and I fear there will be many lashes of discipline administered today.

Download LINK:

Download File (334.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:22
FileSize: 243 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADY MESMERATRIX – LA REGINA DITTATRICE – L'UCCELLETTO (HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/24/18)
TAGS:
BODY PART COMPARISON, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, DILDO PLAY, HUGE DILDO, BIG DILDO, LADY MESMERATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, ITALIAN WOMAN, ITALIAN DOMME, LA REGINA DITTATRICE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION
DESCRIPTION: Umilio pesantemente il mio schiavo minidotato, mettendolo di fronte ad un VERO CAZZO bello dotato, grande il triplo del suo patetico uccelletto. E' inutile che tu, spettatore, te la rida tanto, visto che sei ridotto peggio di lui, coglione. Compra questo video e segati su un vero cazzo.

I humiliate my smallcock slave, showing him a REAL DICK, three times bigger than his pathetic little bird. And you, who are watching, should stop laughing: you're even smaller than him. Buy this clip and stroke on a REAL COCK, loser.

Download LINK:

Download File (243.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:07
FileSize: 409 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FISTING FOR SCREAMS ! HD (NEW !! ADDED 06/07/18)
TAGS:
JEANS SHORTS, TALL MISTRESS, TALL GODDESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL DOMINATRIX, BRUNETTE, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, SCRATCHING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, WHITE LATEX GLOVES, FISTING, MALE INSERTION, PROSTATE MASSAGE, MISTRESS JASMINE MENDEZ, LATINASS LOCAS, LATINA MISTRESS, LATINA GODDESS, LATINA DOMINATRIX, SISSY TRAINING, MIND FUCK, ANAL MASTURBATION, SLUT TRAINING, MIND FUCKING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SUB ABUSE, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL FINGERING, GLOVE HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, DOMINANT WOMAN, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: It’s judgement day for this slave. Today is this Slaves sentencing of punishment. How extreme should this Slaves punishment be? CBT? No that’s not enough, what about whipping?

Hmmmm maybe I should just stretch his ass out. Shove my entire in this Slaves ass. Yeah that’s what I’ll do. Buy this clip if you wish to see this Slave being punished in the most degrading way possible.

Hear his screams and his cry’s as I ram my in and out of his ass repeatedly.

Download LINK:

Download File (410.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:11
FileSize: 892 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE SPY WHO SMOKED ME (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/26/18)
TAGS:
FETISH CLOTHING, IGNORE, SHINY CLOTHING, IGNORING, VINYL FETISH, SHINY VINYL, VINYL CLOTHING, SUNGLASS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, BRUNETTE, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, LATEX FETISH, HUMAN SPITTOON POV, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, BRAT GIRLS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY POV, ASHTRAY SLAVERY POV, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMME, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SLAVE HUMILIATION POV, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION POV, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, HUMILIATION POV, DEGRADATION POV, FEMDOM KINK, SPITTING POV, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION POV, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE POV, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY POV, ASH EATING POV, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Today I'm a spy smoking on a roof top waiting for some intel. You are a lowly henchmen who serves me like a slave. I use you for a human ashtray till I finish my cigarette. You are allowed to watch me in my shiny vinyl overcoat and boots enjoy it loser it might be your greatest adventure.

Download LINK:

Download File (894.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:00
FileSize: 1573 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: 8 SWEATY HOURS (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/27/18)
TAGS:
SWEATY FEET, SOCK SMELLING, SOCK FETISH, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, PRINCESS ADRIANA, BRUNETTE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION POV, FOOT HUMILIATION POV, FOOTLICKER POV, FOOT LCIKER, FOOT WORSHIP POV, FOOT LICKING POV, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SNIFFING POV, FOOT SMELLING POV, MIND FUCKING, MINDFUCK, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, POV SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: It was so cold last night I really bundled up in socks and a sweat suit. I also put this heavy down comforter over me. Who knew it would get so warm, I broke a sweat in my sleep lots of sweat actually. I woke up sweating all over my body, especially my feet. Now you my slave have to lick them clean first thing in the morning. Do you love my special smell? I was sleeping all night for at least 8 hours maybe more. So get to work slave it going to be a busy day.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:27
FileSize: 637 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TILLY'S THONG CRUSH: 1080 HD
TAGS:
THROATSTANDING, THROAT STANDING, SOCKS TRAMPLING, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMINATION, MISTRESS TILLY MCREESE, BRUNETTE, FIGURE FOUR, THONG FETISH, WHITE THONG, ABUSED MAN, ABUSED SLAVE, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, VIOLENT MISTRESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASPHYXIA, BREATHING TORTURE, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, YOUNG WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, POWERFUL WOMAN, AMAZINGLY POWERFUL LEGS, INTENSE LEG STRENGTH, RIPPED LEGS ON HIS NECK, HER ARMS SNAKE AROUND HIS THROAT, POWERFUL ARMS AND LEGS, SCISSOR ANGEL, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, PRETTY GIRL, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, BRUTAL STRAIGHT HEADSCISSORS, SQUEEZING, REAR NAKED CHOKE, HER ARMS SNAKE AROUND HIS NECK, MOST DOMINANT MIXED WRESTLER, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, HER THIGHS SWALLOW HIS NECK, CRUEL GODDESS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SADISM, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMDOM, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, HURT HIS NECK, NO MERCY, MERCILESS MISTRESS, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, SMOTHER, STRONG LEGS, ABS
DESCRIPTION: Pretty Irish girl Tilly doesn't waste time hurting Chad, pulling him up in a full nelson until he quits in pain. Tilly wraps her hot body around Chad, locking on a bodyscissors then a reverse headscissors and laughing at him as he whimpers. Wearing a thong and socks she controls the weaker guy in a reverse figure four headscissors that brings her leg across his face, putting a lot of pressure on his jaw before she makes him tap in a straight headscissors. She digs in a rear naked choke, stands on him full-weight cutting off his wind with a throatstand. Then the dark-haired beauty shoves Chad's face into her ass and locks on a standing reverse headscissors. She pulls back on a chin lock, smirking as he suffers. She reaches down for another RNC, forcing him to cough and whine. She keeps the hold on til he gags, then forces his head down as she pulls up on his arms in a shoulder-breaker. In the end he is finished in her ass, turning purple as she clamps the power on his neck.

Download LINK:

Download File (637.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:44
FileSize: 497 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS VALORA DEMANDS OBEDIENCE: SOUNDING (NEW !! ADDED 09/27/18)
TAGS:
BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, VIBRATOR, COCK TESE, CUMSHOT, MALE ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED RUIN, SPERM, SEMEN, FORCED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, KINKY, KINK, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM LICKING, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, GODDESS VALORA, LEATHER CORSET, SHINY LATEX SKIRT, MINISKIRT, MINI SKIRT, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, DOMINA IN LATEX, BDSM, DUNGEON, LATEX FETISH, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SUFFERING, RODS, COCK SOUNDED, HUGE METAL SOUNDS, ELEGANT SADIST, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, NO MERCY, LARGER SOUNDS, POOR SLAVE, EROTIC TORMENT, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME CBT, ARROGANT MISTRESS, EXTREME COCK TORTURE, BRUTAL CBT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTAL DOMINATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, SADISM
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Valora has her bitch tied up securely on the bondage table. She informs her slave that he is her plaything today. She will do anything she wants to him. She already beat him into a blubbering mess. Now she reveals her shiny metal dilators that she is about to use on his cock. The slave looks terrified as Goddess Valora makes him kiss the shiny metal sound that is about to be inserted into his urethra. Too bad he has no choice but to do what she says and to take what she does. Goddess Valora takes the dilator and inserts it into his little pee-hole, slowly fucking the inside of his cock. Goddess Valora isn’t finished yet though, she has bigger dilators and wants to stretch her bitch’s pee-hole good! Her slave looks on with dread as Valora shoves the bigger sound into his cock. While she is stretching his cock hole with the large sound, Goddess Valora amps up the torment by using a hitachi on his cock. This torture continues until the slave can’t take it anymore and explodes with the sound in his cock. She picks up his cum with her latex gloved hand and feeds her slave his own filth. After making her slut gag on her cum covered hand, Goddess Valora is pleased. However, the day is just getting started and the torture will continue for this pathetic slave.

Download LINK:

Download File (497.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:12
FileSize: 603 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LICK MY ASS CRACK WHILE I TRAMPLE THIS BITCH (NEW !! ADDED 09/02/18)
TAGS:
JUMPING ON SLAVE, JEANS FETISH, BLUE JEANS, SNEAKER FETISH, SNEAKER DOMINATION, SNEAKER TRAMPLING, HUMAN FURNITURE, BDSM, DUNGEON, SPORT SHOES, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, MISTRESS KANDY, MILF, BLONDE MISTRESS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, PAIN, AMAZONS, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, SHOE FETISH, SHOE TRAMPLING, STUNNING MISTRESS, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, ARROGANT MISTRESS, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, SADISM, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: We find Mistress Kandy sitting on her slaves chest after having just trampled him in a pair of lace booties (Trampled, Facesat And Farted On). She explains that she has an array of shoes at her disposal and her plan is to trample him in each and even make him change the shoes for her while she does so. She starts with flip flops and they definitely make a flip flop sound as she marches on his body before making him lick the rubber soles and then standing on his head.

Watch as Kandy goes through the entire lineup of shoes showing little mercy to her carpet along the way. She even gets you involved when her pants start to slide down at one point and she tells you to crawl in and lick her ass crack while she tramples her bitch.

Download LINK:

Download File (603.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:03
FileSize: 296 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: HOW MANY MORE DAYS?
TAGS:
BDSM, DUNGEON, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, TEASING, ASS TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, CORSET, BRUNETTE, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LEATHER SKIRT FETISH, MINISKIRT, MINI SKIRT, GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, FORCED RUIN, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOBS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I’ve decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there’s a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I’ll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he’ll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it’s in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He’s already lasted 100 days in the cage.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (296.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:00
FileSize: 514 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CHLOE AND SASHA - HUMILIATED WITH ASHTRAY SERVITUDE (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/20/18)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS, BRATPRINCESS, HUMAN SPITTOON, BRAT GIRLS, MISTRESS CHLOE, MISTRESS SASHA, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, JEANS SHORTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, BLONDE MISTRESS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS SMOKING, OUTDOORS HUMAN ASHTRAY, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, BDSM, PERSONAL ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLUT, KINKY, KINK, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM KINK, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: This clip is a double feature. In the first part, Sasha uses a slave’s mouth after she and Chloe have just ballbusted it. Chloe sips a cool drink while both girls enjoy the breeze. The slave’s mouth fills with ash from Sasha’s cigarette. Chloe spits in the slave’s mouth. The girls talk about how great it was to have just busted the slave’s balls. They decide that after the smoke break they want to whip him next. The girls laugh at how filthy the ashtray slave’s mouth has gotten. Sasha puts her cigarette out on the slave’s tongue and both girls head inside with the slave to whip him.

In the next section, Sasha uses a sissy slave’s mouth as an ashtray. The sissy is about to compete in a shoulder riding competition. Sasha wants the sissy to win the race. Chloe comes out on the porch with the slave that she’s about to race. Chloe makes her slave do push-ups so that it will be strong for the shoulder riding. Sasha puts her lit cigarette into the sissy slave’s mouth, and the girls giggle as everyone gets ready for the race to start.

Download LINK:

Download File (514.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online