Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

New for you!

I want you to stroke that cock. Stroke it to My ass in these nice tight nylons. I want you to jerk it to My perfection. This perfect ass. Stroke it. Stroke it to Me. MMM. Stroke that cock.I want you to get that cock nice and hard, throbbing for My perfect ass. Stroke it, jerk that cock.

Name: Mistress Victoria - Stroke To My Ass
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:05:18
Size: 160 Mb

Deeleve

Poison Ivy is setting a trap for Batman. She's convinced him to meet her so she can turn herself over to justice. Of course she has no intention of giving in and has changed the formula of her seduction serum to something the dark knight does not have the antidote for. As soon as he comes blazing in ready to take her down, Ivy blows a pheromone kiss directly in his face. He instantly becomes horny and Ivy has no problem making him putty in her hands. He'll be her mindless slave ready to do her bidding!

Name: Kendra James - KJ Poison Ivys dominating kiss
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:14:11
Size: 277 Mb

Deeleve

Newest for you!

As you kneel and stroke I remind you how you are emotionally weaker and less intelligent, physically inferior, with a lower pain threshold, you’re nowhere near as attractive to look at or touch and you depart this world sooner. It’s clear men are inferior. Yet the world is designed for men. Which is odd, because you ALL worship US in one way or another.
You will strip and kneel and stroke and WORSHIP My superiority. Be thankful I do not want equality; LOOK at how hot I am! Do you think you’d get to see Me My pull My thong off if we we’re equal?! Never. To see My naked perfect arse you must be on your knees, BENEATH ME. To be ONE hand away from My wet PUSSY….so HOT. SO DENIED
My HOTNESS drives you INSANE, the more you want to STROKE, the more clothes I remove and the more I am positive you will not stroke. Your pleasure is MY pleasure and MY pleasure is your aching, churning AROUSAL being utterly DENIED…
Women, the creators of life were born to RULE. You stole the world from Us, and you turned Her Story into history. I am not a feminist, I do not want equality. I want all men to take their rightful place BENEATH ME. No, I am not a man hater; I LOVE men and dick! ONLY when in their correct place; naked at My feet grovelling for mercy, leaking pre-cum and braincells.

Name: Goddess Madam Violet - Equal Isnt Fair. Neither Is This
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:18:39
Size: 182 Mb

Deeleve

Kim and Larissa love to workout and even better...they love to workout in pantyhose. They like their lycra tights, because they are comfortable and look fantastic. Not just a simple workout, but an exercise in multitasking...After a while Larissa gets so much attracted by Kims little feet, she simply HAS to tie up her...

Name: Kim & Larissa - Pantyhose Workout
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:08:26
Size: 237 Mb

Deeleve

Officer Deltore has been making her rounds all day and sweating profusely in her pantyhose. She could use a little relief and has just the prison bitch-boy to give that to her. He has been beaten down to be an obedient bitch and finally knows his place as Officer Deltore's toy. She unlocks the prisoner from his cage and uses her pantyhose covered ass and pussy to smother his face making sure she gets a proper orgasm.

Name: Pantyhose Prisoner 2
Duration: 00:14:29
Size: 1.02 Gb

Deeleve

New for you!

Complete Big Dick Domination of a white wimps throat. Hard face fucking.and opening up that throat as never before. (this was his first time EVER sucking dick ) Heavy verbal humiliation as Delilah use's that face how she want. After such a treatment, Delilah is EVERYTHING to him, but to Delilah, this fuck face is like a condom; to use, and to inevitable through away. Includes Boot worship, Foot and Boots Gagging, Boot Heel Deep throating and MALICIOUS ASS Smothering.

Name: SQ Bossy Latin Bitch Delilah - Throat Rage!
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:18:01
Size: 490 Mb

Deeleve

Newest for you!

You get all excited knowing you're paying for a hot clip of a Greedy Brat. You love hearing how spoiled I am, love spending money on me. Love jerking off to my perfect body, teasing you endlessly. I love shoving it in your face how easy it is for me and how much harder you have to work for everything in your life. I don't have to work. I just show off my sexy body, say some stuck up things and I get everything I want. I'm so hot and powerful, and I'll keep taking from you.

Name: Bratty Bunny - FinDom 2020
Duration: 00:14:08
Size: 0.99 Gb

Deeleve

New video!

I pull all the strings. I decide how you think and feel, what you do, how you move. I decide what you like, how you answer questions, everything you do is controlled by me. By implanting a string into the top of your head, I can make you nod whenever I decide. Good boys nod their head and say "Yes Goddess."

Name: Goddess Jessica - Puppet Training JOI
Duration: 00:17:06
Size: 394 Mb