FTV Paola II - Naturally Sexy Teen - 06/04/21 - 1080p/2160p

Pinkside

Paola II - Brazillian Eighteen
Release Date : 06/04/21 (NEW!!!)

Our supercute Brazillian teen continues her shoot, this time looking like a fashion model... Wearing a sexy red dress and heels, she visits a popular tourist area, and models for us as people watch, then gives us upskirt teasers as her panties come off! We get peeks of her privates, sexy legs and even her firm round breasts as the modeling gets naughty. Finding a park bench, she uses a vibrator to masturbate, and notice how milky wet she gets! Her juices flow down her thighs, as she penetrates herself with the toy, and gives us some sexy doggy poses with the toy inside her. Back home, she masturbates some more with it to orgasm, then gives us butt lovers great views of her ass. Spreading her butt cheeks and slapping her firm butt, she gives us closeups views of her butthole, and demonstrates how she can 'wink' her butt. She's never penetrated herself anally, and she fingers her butt for the first time! We also enjoy more labia stretching views up close. Showing off her figure in a cute bra and panties, she models for us before riding a long cucumber, seeing how deep she can go! Also notice how tight her vagina is, as she holds that heavy cucumber with her vaginal muscles, and shoots it out! More modeling of sexy bra and panties leads to a hard breast and butt massage, as we get to enjoy her assets, and closeups of her nipples as she pulls and licks them. She then ends up needing to pee... A little more kinky play to end the day, as she takes seven makeup pencils and pushes them deep inside her and uses them to stretch and gape her pussy! Enjoy this cute, tattoo-free and innocent teen, who makes for another amazing adventure update for FT\/ :)

Model Comments
The shoot for me was a very new experience and I was really afraid of who I was going to meet when I was getting on the plane. I didnt know if the person was going to be creepy or take advantage of me. But it turned out to be very nice and the lady assistant was very friendly and helpful. I had a nice bedroom to sleep in and we ate at many different places. The modeling was fun and I liked that red dress they gave me with the heels. I dont have any heels or fashion stuff and the only things I had that matched what they were looking for on the website was the stuff I wore first like the crop top and skirt. The videos I made I havent watched yet but its crazy that I masturbated outside on a bench and did all those things with cucumbers. I didnt know I could take big things like that or that deep in myself. I havent had an penis that long to know how far in it really can go. The photog said I am 8 inches deep so I guess I can take 8 inch penises. I havent been with that many guys only three in fact so I never had anyone bigger than my ex who as something like 7 I think.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
On the second part of her shoot, on the second day of her visit, we change it up and make her more of a fashion model type -- she does have the sexy legs for it. A red dress and heels gives her a very cute but modelesque look while still retaining her innocence. In fact, while we were shooting, there were many tourists who asked if these photos are for her high school 'grad pics' and how she's 'so pretty'. If they only knew! This part of the shoot was also to get her out of her shy phase and bring up her self esteem; and once we got the risky teasers, we moved to an area where she could masturbate on location. Notice how milky wet she got... Too shy to get to orgasm there however, so back home she finishes herself off with that same vibrator. Thought it would be best to move on to her butt, and enjoy her 'brazillian ass' while she spreads to show off the anal views. Her first time doing anything penetration-wise in the butt, the one figure her 'big step'. Nice spreads/gaping views. That angle also made for some good closeups of her labia being stretched, specifically her right one that is twice as long. We tried several times for her to pee, but she couldn't for the longest time until she had drank so much water she couldn't hold it anymore. So by the end of the shoot she had done her pee scene. We did two different sexy bra/panties shoots, one with her ending up taking a cucumber as deep as possible (and demonstrating how tight she is) along with a hot breast & butt massage. She has some really perfect nipples, so I got closeups of them as well. A little kinky finish with seven makeup brushes. She truly was fun to work with, and the kind of girl we like to see on FT\/-- tattoo free and as new and cute as we can get.

VIDEO - Naturally Sexy Teen

Total Duration : 00:31:42
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 2.70 GB / 5.15 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 8 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

paola-ii-00009274-01-1080p.mp4
paola-ii-00009274-02-1080p.mp4
paola-ii-00009274-03-1080p.mp4
paola-ii-00009274-04-1080p.mp4
paola-ii-00009274-05-1080p.mp4