Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos using Jaksta or Media Catcher

eatmars

Im a newbie in stream capping i need your help

Hey guys ive been trying to download chaturbate streams but im getting errors is there any parameters or config that ill do to make it work.
Same as keek im trying to download keek videos but i cant seem to download it in both programs

Thanks

Barkabeast

Re : Re: Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos using Jaksta or Media Catcher

I use Jaksta on mac it work for The Video But I Got No Sound From Chaturbate Capture does u guys know how to have both ?

And Jaksta Dont work with mfc For Me

Dracula

It's dead already!
Re: Re : Re: Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos using Jaksta or Media Catcher

I use Jaksta on mac it work for The Video But I Got No Sound From Chaturbate Capture does u guys know how to have both ?

And Jaksta Dont work with mfc For Me

Chaturbate uses a bit specific audio codec Speex. Sound probably exist in the file but you can't hear it because of missing codec. Install K-Lite codec pack and you will hear the sound ;)

Barkabeast

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos using Jaksta or Media

I cant manage to have the sound with jaksta too bad cause it allow u to Download many stream at the same time, jaksta is pretty badass

timber

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos using Jaksta or M

Not sure how helpful this is if you're on a mac, but rtmpdumphelper grabs chaturbate just fine and allows you to capture multiple streams.

Barkabeast

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos using Jaksta

ok Its working for MFC... but yea for CB i did not have the good codec... I don't think k-lite package exist for mac ?

-U guys were right, i did tried to extract the sound with one or two softwares... did not find it... but When i Tried to edit the Video With Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter The Sound was there...

so where can i find the codec pack ?

Barkabeast

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos usi

yes I already Have Perlian but Thx a lot for All... thx to You and Dracula...

I Just edit the video with aiseeesoft... If anybody Needs it let Me Know !
I don't have mac atm, but this may provide you with some information on getting something like k-lite but for mac.

Code:
http://www.techisky.com/tips/k-lite-codec-pack-for-mac.html

BOZZOO

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Recording Chaturbate and Keek Videos using Ja

U guys were right, i did tried to extract the sound with one or two softwares... did not find it... but When i Tried to edit the Video With Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter The Sound was there
i recently discovered that irfanview has a media player that plays the audio when vlc and such dont. maybe someone would try it and confirm my finding(s).

I have the k-lite codecs installed and vlc still doesnt want to play the audio, particularly on re-encoded vid files. sometimes media player classic does but it crashes my puter after a few mins for some reason.

hope this helps.