regarding "not having permission to access this page"

D

dizzee

I am a bit confused as to why I have the "not permission" as above.. I have been regularly almost daily and all was well, and have been on the board for almost 2 years till just recently.. when this note popped up about permissions...

Please tell me what this is about.. I may have been a quiet user and but have not had a problem until it started within a week or two.

Please advise what it is about..

On an aside, I have an account with rapidgator, and as of a week, every day I have to log on again and the following day again and so on.. any reason why rapidgator is like that.. it used to be fine for a week or two before one had to log on again with rapidgator..

thank you in advance

B

BillyOG

Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mate, followed by Glary Utilities

Once you have cleared your comp if it still happens and you have 'keep me signed in' checked on RG, then the only reason it will keep asking you to relog on is because your IP address has changed, which usually only occurs when you reset/recycle your modem to generate a new IP address. Having any power failures / power drop outs by any chance?

WilliamTeller

Staff member
Can you provide links to the pages that you're trying to view. It's possible that the thread/post you're looking for has been deleted or removed to a moderated location.