remember retired models

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
there are too many to name, but my favorite will always be Kate (KatesPlayground). Such a combination of perfect body and beautiful face, WOW

haley seemed so uncomfortable once she stared going fully nude. and she used to twist her legs into like pretzels to avoid showing anything.
Yep, the contrast is her sister........We never got a hint at a good butt shot, and forget digital.....maybe she'll come back, it seems they always do.......

son_of_dad

haley seemed so uncomfortable once she stared going fully nude. and she used to twist her legs into like pretzels to avoid showing anything.
I thought Gabrielle looked much more uncomfortable & also her bowing out after the 1 nude video said something about it. I just hated the constant trout pout & boggle eyes from Haley though it was bareble when she was - 18 posing in sheer outfits or with a brief slip but that was it.

Yep, the contrast is her sister........We never got a hint at a good butt shot, and forget digital.....maybe she'll come back, it seems they always do.......
Gabrielle's comeback wasn't great along with some other models from that stable best to let some things go