[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Elana Champion of Lust - Chapter 2 [Update]

Release: 24 December 2016
Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Striptease, Titsjob, Lesbians, Demons, Elf, Fairy, Pixy, Witch
Censorship: No
Language: English
Size: 92 MB

About:

Elana Champion of Lust is a game where you will have to bring back the natural order to an island where the people have lost and forgotten all about lust and passions.
You will control Elana, a fairy who has found the energy of lust and passion that was once removed from the people..
Your goal on this game is level Elana up by means of physical and magical actions, which will make her stronger. In turn she will evolve in order to turn all people of the island into lustful beings.
We are planning to add hundreds of events, lots of them animated, so the player can spend hours and hours playing, finding new situations and possibilities.

Features/updates::

· Recoded adapting the old functionality from chapter 1 to work with the new features of chapter two.
· Recoded the ragdoll system to consume less resources.
· You can move between the areas but only the market, the forest and the farms are functional.
· Time implemented but now work a little different. Move between areas will cost time and in future will cost time and energy. Also Elana will be able to move until her energy is gone, even at night (during night, move between the areas to make the day start again).
· Now every area have it's own villagers (10 for now) and Elana will influence them particularly. If you use the action conversation, Elana will learn their name, but in future will work with all physical skills.
· New skill trees implemented.
· Now the skills are bought by points but since the system of the new influence is not implemented yet and the way to acquire this points neither, in this version you'll start with 100 points to buy all skills.
· Most of the skills now try to show the difference between the villagers, with ragdolls or a new set of villagers made by pieces.
· Most of the actions implemented (still some magic actions left and some the physical actions, without the animation done, too. The skill tree needs to be updated with this physical actions too).
· Elana can transform herself before doing the actions and most of the times the result will be different.
· Provisional texts for the actions. Only in Spanish and will probably be changed.
· Implemented ragdolls in the forest, market and farms.
· Texts for the observing events in the mentioned areas are implemented but the farms are only available in Spanish and the text needs to be revised.
· Since the influence system is not implemented, every time you make an action, the area will level up and the observing events will change to make it possible to see all of them.
· Now the game have 3 slots to save. Right now only save the time, but it's ready to save all the features in future.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/9f73fb9a7537d/Elana_Champion_of_Lust.rar

What112

Glassix - Version 0.10.1 [Update]

Release: 22 December 2016
Genre: 3DCG, SLG, ADV, All sex, Oral, Titsjob, Hypnosis
Language: English
Size: 1.43 GB

About:

Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.

Features/updates::

- Travel icons brought back due to popular demand :D
- Option in menu added to switch travel UI between text or icons
- 2 new girls : Sarah, the PE Teacher and Ryoko, the mansion maid (both by CarpeNoctem)
- School daily event has been split in two : morning and afternoon with a 2 hour lunch break in the middle
- PE lessons added on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (no sexual event there yet)
- Christmas event for Aiko, Mitsuko and Naomi (The day, time and location for each of them should be pretty obvious ! Events by CarpeNoctem too)
- A changelog page has been added to allow players to see exactly what has been done since the game started, 7 months ago now (requires internet access)
- A credit page has been added
- A version comparison has been added in main menu to compare players version to the latest version (requires internet access)
- A lot of bugs have been corrected and are detailed in the changelog page in game

About this update :

With CarpeNoctem work on the H content, I decided to work on the stability of the game to make it easier for me to handle version updates.

- Using patch link for long time players will reduce the load on Dropbox as well as speed up your download time. Be sure to use the patch link if you already have the previous version (starting only from 0.9)
- The changelog will let me keep track of what's been done as well as centralize data for all players to see if a bug they reported might have already been corrected. A few of you asked more clarity about this and this solution should greatly help. Early versions have few information but from now, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible and track all bugs corrected.
- The version comparison will help reduce the numbers of out dated bug report done by players how play on an old version. It clearly happened for v0.9.0 which had a few patches in the following days but since propagation takes more time, having this feature will make it much easier to handle.
- The school events are currently quite plain ! Sorry about that, a lot of kinky stuff will of course be added with the girls as well as the swimming lessons which will be replacing the PE lesson on Thursday.
- I wanted to include the new Grade feature but due to lack of time, I'll push it to next version.

http://k2s.cc/file/b095c7f362294/Glassix_V_0.10.1.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/9d93a83292307/Glassix_V_0.10.1.part2.rar

What112

Pale Pure - Version 0.1b

Release date: 21 December 2016
Genre: Erotic Adventure, Small Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Footjob, Humilation, Groped, Lesbian
Language : English
Size: 756 MB

About:

Pale Pure is a tale of friendship and family, murder mystery and suspense, embraced lust and moral choices.
The game takes place in a rural 18 century town and surrounding area with some fantasy elements. In short it's more or less a classic setting inspired by Christian themes, Lovecraft, Poe and Grimms' Fairy Tales.
Player will control 2 local girls, one at the time, each with her own events and plot progression. Basically it's a two different stories set in the same area.
Aside from classic H-content (anal, bj, lesbian) the game features:
Incest
NTR*
Beastiality*
Crossdressing*
There will be different ways to complete and progress each chapter, with endings depend on players choices (don't expect much though, but it's not just a few scenes either).
Twisted version of a "good girl" route.
Hidden events and generally lively town with it's own characters and their little stories.
My general aim is to create a pleasant H-game experience where the player doesn't have to wait for adult stuff to happen, grind through combat or doing repetitive things while also not being restricting to a linear plot.
Version 0.1b comes with a 27 scenes, more than 400 pictures and about an hour of gameplay.

http://fboom.me/file/39e9c3f470dac/Pale_Pure.rar

What112

Lida`s Adventures - Version 0.3 [Update]

Release date: 25 December 2016
Genre: RPG, ADV, 3DCG, Female Heroine, NTR, Handjob, Oral, Masturbation
Size: 713 MB

About:

This story is about one family couple Lida and Dmitriy. Having lived happily in marriage for 5 years, Dima faced a fortune to get promotion at a new place. It goes without saying , that new job required reasonable changes in their lives, but at the same time a huge house with swimming pool and gym as a bonus. The only shortcoming - they had to leave their native town , friends and relatives for small American town. Also Lida was impatient to leave their rented house for their new mansion. She just had to wait until Dima would be introduced to new work and some details would be settled. But while she was busy with preparing a special dinner honoring that day, happened what she had never imagined, what has changed her life tremendously.

Version 0.02 Changelog:

- A lot new scenes
- Many New Outfits
- Bugfixes
I finally finished the work on version 0.3 of Lida's Adventures. I really wanted to make you a gift for Christmas. A lot of effort went into this update - in addition to many new scenes and new locations, The game has more than five hundred renderings.
- A lot of new scenes - fix this

http://k2s.cc/file/bf7e376fdb763/Lida`s_Adventures_0.3.rar

What112

Rogue-Like: Evolution 0.971 [Update]

Release date: 27 December 2016
Genre: SLG, Animation, Anal sex, Oral sex, Titsjob
Size: 123 MB

About:

This game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue's, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode, so the beta is sort of a cheat to get to some of the good stuff. I also hope to continue to add characters to the game, both existing ones from X-Men Evolution and maybe also adapted from other sources.

Version 0.971 Changelog:

- Kitty's clothing menu is available in chat>settings>clothing. You should be able to mix and match clothing items, create custom outfits, and schedule her clothing choices, depending on her stats.
- Kitty's undressing options are available in the sex menu. This is more intended for stripping on the fly during sex, but you can try it out anyway.
- Rogue has more options for cleaning herself off after sex. Let me know if any of this stuff seems wonky. Not all of it is in place and it hasn't been robustly tested yet, but hopefully it doesn't crash anything.
- I updated Rogue's BJ animations a little. It should have fixed the issues from the last build, but there are still some issues with the "tip" animation. Let me know if you find any other issues that might be related.
- Other little things, new dialog strings, tweaks to Rogue's wardrobe that came as a side effect of making Kitty's, things like that which I mostly forget doing, let me know if you notice something new that you like. Or don't like. But mostly the "like" stuff.
Known issues:
- If you get Rogue to keep cum on herself, she probably won't be as ebarassed as she should be about wandering around in public like that. More checks will be added in future builds to reduce this situation (although not remove it completely at high levels). In the meantime, enjoy. White Christmas bonus.
- The new BJ animation for Rogue tends to get a little out of sync with the mouth movements when sucking on the tip. Working on it. Also, she doesn't blush when she's supposed to, I need to get the graphics for that out.

http://k2s.cc/file/9168a9a8c84a4/Rogue_Like_Version_0.971.rar

What112

Roundscape: Adorevia - Version 1.9a MV [Update]

Release date: 28 December 2016
Genre: jRPG, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy, Oral, Anal, Group sex, Fantasy
Size: 3.61 GB

About:

Roundscapes: Adorevia is a new erotic fantasy game brought to you by Kaliyo and the Red Dakkar, smut author extraordinaire! The world of Adorevia is one frought with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you'll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Version 1.9a Changelog:

- Twilia no longer appears in the cave below the castle without doing the actual quest.
- The Carys/Ruksana/PC Encounter should now trigger as intended
- Strange potion renamed to Futa potion and its now a Key Item which can't be sold since its crucial to unlock scenes with meredith.
- Wierd Shadow on the left side of Felicia's Shop has been fixed
- You can now enter the cave near Cinkahn that is guarded by some bandits after defeating them.
- Easier interaction with the elven figher during the Xas Festival
- Increased perfomance on some GPU's due engine changes
- Made changes that allow us to deliever optional patch packages in the future so you won't need to redownload the game for every patch starting with 2.0
Sadly we couldn't fix the mouse cursor because we need to adapt the script to the new pixi engine but we're working it.

http://fboom.me/file/e27bc7f40e367/Roundscape_Adorevia_1.9a.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/62b86878519ca/Roundscape_Adorevia_1.9a.part2.rar
http://fboom.me/file/b4937f3714aea/Roundscape_Adorevia_1.9a.part3.rar
http://fboom.me/file/01bbc460dea54/Roundscape_Adorevia_1.9a.part4.rar

What112

Mr. Massagy

Release date: 5 December 2016
Genre: Sexual Content, Casual, Indie, Simulation, Dating Sim, Interactive, Comedy
Size: 123 MB

About:

Everybody is someone like Johnny deep inside! So walk on his shoes and get back into the speed-dating game.

Use your Linger app to choose from 9 elegible bachelorettes and get the ultimate reward: A well-earned controller rumble massage.

http://k2s.cc/file/46a4d1d3ed54f/Mr.Massagy.rar

What112

Agent Alona : Missions - Version Beta 5 [Update]

Release date: 27 December 2016
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, BDSM, Big tits, Adventure
Size: 131 MB

About:

The Story is about the daily life and operation of Alona in the secret agent organization of US government. The game starts at a few years before Survivor Sarah 1 and the time will move forward when more missions are added.

http://fboom.me/file/9aa7052fb3a01/Agent_Alona_Missions_Beta_5_Full.rar

What112

Catherine's Adventure - Version 0.12 [Update]

Release date: 16 December 2016
Genre: RPG, ADV, Big tits, 3DCG, Fantasy, All sex, Group, Blowjob
Size: 243 MB

About:

V.0.12 also cointains very beginning of Chapter 2

Version 0.12 Changelog:

- Autodash (autorun) implemented. Autodash can be switched in menu("x" hotkey) -> System.
- Skip switch implemented. Main character will receive skip switcher in Catherine's inventory at the beginning of new game,
after sleeping at night in Catherine's house during Chapter 1 or at the begining of Chapter 2.
So, you may continue your game's save. Skip makes most of events faster. Skip is ON by default.
- Dialogs correction.
- Flying attack is now a bit stronger.
- Other minor balance changes.

http://k2s.cc/file/e8b41dd623567/Catherine's_Adventure_v0.12.rar

What112

Urban Demons - Version 0.1 [Update]

Release date: 30 December 2016
Genre: RPG, ADV, Big Tits, Voyeurism, Milf, Giant boobs, Demons, Mystic, Incest, Mother-son, Brother-sister
Size: 116 MB

About:

Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of two characters, Peter the perverted young male and Neala the dominating female as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals.
For Peter it is simple, finding as many busty women as possible and convincing them to do whatever you desire. For Neala, revenge is a dish she wishes to serve and she will do anything to make sure that vengeance will be delivered against those who do her wrong.
These goals become slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand?

Version 0.1 Changelog:

- New Events
- 2 New Scenes - Sister Changing, Mrs Jennings Class HJ
- New Places
- Other improvements
- Bugfixes

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/3a7c68eaf1e8d/Urban_Demons_0.1-beta.rar

What112

Four Elements Trainer - Version 0.4.6 [Update]

Release date: 1 January 2017
Genre: Interactive, Adventure, Sexy girls, Small tits, All sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Sexual training, Parody, Avatar, Monsters, Warrior
Size: 500 MB

About:

Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.

Version 0.4.6 Changelog:

• First version completed of the following Azula sex acts:
• Footjob
• Titjob
• Buttjob
• Blowjob
• Anal
• Added the "Throne Room"
• Added girls, scenes, and the massive engine that is the "Farm"
• Added a new character - Captain Rei!
• Added several new quests and conversations
• Added Ty Lee boob flash and pussy flash • Tons of background art and text edits

With this update, and most likely each new Book 2 update (as we change early scenes), you will need to start Book 2 from the beginning. You can either use an old save from Book 1 or you can start a new game and jump right into Book 2. The build currently ends after the first anal scene. You can continue with the farm, fights, and blackjack after that, but the other content is in development, and it starts getting a bit "frayed" at that point.

http://k2s.cc/file/9dc5cf5cb14be/Four_Elements_Trainer_v0.4.6-all.rar

What112

Gates The Opening - Version 0.06 [Update]

Release date: 1 January 2017
Genre: RPG, ADV, 3DCG, All sex, Erotic adventure, Big breasts, Hot girls, Adventure
Size: 680 MB

About:

The protagonist is a 25 years old male character whose name is Sam Adams. He will start working as a literature teacher at the Gates High School right after the intro of the game. You can also work as a part time waiter in a local medieval themed inn. More part time job oppurtunites will appear as the game progress. There is a whole city waiting for you to discover!

Version 0.06 Changelog:

1 new event with Eva Angelina (Nurse)
1 new event with Matilda
1 new event with Lilia
1 new event with Kari
2 new events with Mary Goodman (Secretary)
1 new event with Aura (Prostitute)
1 new event with Grace Hellinsworth (Librarian) Her event will differ according to your previous choice.
1 new event with Hayley (Swimmer)

And finally 1 new event with Santa Clause. (A brand new character. An old fat man in reds. Truly a unique one. He won't stay too much but if I get good feedbacks about him I can use him again. Like...next year maybe

http://k2s.cc/file/d21f02ada633f/GatesTO_0.06.rar

What112

SimBro - Version 1.9a [Update]

Release date: 1 January 2016
Genre: SLG, ADV, Flash, Big Tits, Big Breasts, Yuri, Lesbians, Straight
Language : English, Russian, German, Italiano, Polski, Espanol, Maguar, Nederlands, Japanese, Turskish, French
Size: 107 MB

Version 1.9a Changelog:

Added new brothel tier that gives new floor where you can build bar facilities. You should have previous 'massage salon' update and gather 30 reputation, to gain new dialog options with Alice. It's has the basic usage now, and we are going to add new features, including suggested by you guys.
Barman, pole dancing stage and private rooms can be built now. While it's ready, you'll get new clients for bar, that will check your strip show, buy drinks and maybe bring your girls to private room.
Now all the service providing rooms have 'service quality' parameter, that depends on a room type and girl's parameters. Charm is better for bar, skill for gloryhole, and beauty for regualar bedrooms. Client that are not satisfied with service quality won't bring you reputation.
VIP client. Starting from 20 REP you can have VIP client to arrive, demanding guy with a lot of cash and influence. Be sure to give him the best care.
A lot of new animations. Around 30 of them. Check bedroom for new 'suck on bed', 'missionary' poses. Check new MFM and FMF poses.
New outfits and hairs for girls you saw in previous Patreon tease posts. We used the same technology of hair recoloring to new 'latex suit'. And we are going to adopt it for other suitable outfits. Which will increase variety.
Fixed lot of male and female outfits for different body types. Including stockings. If you still can find glitches - let us know.
Added New Year event. You'll be able to choose actors for your new show at your bar. Be sure you built one and wait for 31 day (or later if you have a save with later actual day.)
New New New New Year outfits for males and females are available from 27 to 31 day in the shop.
Fixed some bugs with the shop itself, now it should run smothly.

http://k2s.cc/file/c5b98bc4e3ebe/Simbro_1.9a.rar

What112

Lovely Guests - Version 0.4 [Update]

Release date: 31 January 2016
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Big Tits, All sex, Voyeur, Corruption, Incest, Handjob, Anal
Size: 396 MB

About:

You'll assume the role of a young guy who lives with mother in a big house. Now some guests are going to stay at your house for a while. You will see how this visit will affect the life of the protagonist. At this moment the game has two different endings.

Gameplay:

You'll be making choices between decisions that will change the main story and the final. There is no useless in-game grind actions or similar stuff. So you don't need to waste your time to advance the story. Game is created with maximum sense of presence: there are a lot of sounds of environment and sexual intercourse.

Fetishes & Features:

Handjob
Footjob
Thighjob
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Incest
Groping
Fishnet-stockings
Whoring
Threesome

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/61f948162f1e1/Lovely_guests-0.4-all.rar

What112

Windranger's Wanderings - Version 1.1.1 [Update]

Release date: 2016
Genre: RPG, ADV, Big Tits, All sex, Erotic adventure, Parody , Side-Scrolling, Monsters
Size: 349 MB [Windows], 361 MB [Mac]

About:

What is it about? It is a porn parody of the popular MOBA game Dota 2. You play as one of the heroes - Lyralei. She used to live a solitary life as a ranger, but now the world is changing. Local troubles are bad enough to turn into a full-blown global conflicts. Help a forest girl to get used to the rough human relationships and solve local problems. And you will have to decide on what kind of help she will get!

Version 1.1.1 Changelog:

The update comes under the sign of "Lina the Slayer". You will catch on the joke in process of completing new quests.
The update comes with (feel the rhythm, dude!):
- New 2 quests and 2+ H-scenes.
- Some battle system improvements (more player involvement)
- New Lyralei's doll on right of the screen (Thanks to Fizzz!) and changing backgrounds
- 2 mini-games (dice game and lockpicking with own graphics)
- TONS of english translation corrections (Thanks to Joakim and a friend who wishes to remain anonymous!)
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements to game stability
There are about 700 new dialogue phrases. It's twice as much than in prologue.
Hints for new quests:
(1) If you have completed the blacksmith's quest, there is a chance (50%) to find out strange noises, when Lyralei rents the room in the inn.
(2) After previous quest you could use your new "tool" in the town too. The H-scene(s) in the quest comes with + because I did overdo them just a bit. That's one of the reasons of update's delay too. So I'd like to know your opinion.

WINDOWS:

http://k2s.cc/file/f0e4458b503f6/Windranger's_Wanderings_WIN.rar

MAC:

http://k2s.cc/file/38f012b60ce74/Windranger's_Wanderings_MAC.rar